Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His stomach was in knots throughout the day. But nobody came to arrest him and eventually he fell asleep in his armchair, waking sometime early on Monday morning with a crook in his neck. "Keep it together Arthur. It's going to be all right."

Rachel had no intention of going to the police. She was angry at not having cum, and wanted to hurt him for his accurate presumptions about her. She knew by his reaction, that the threat of reporting him was going to be enough to make him keep his distance. As time went on though, she started to feel really guilty. Threatening him with prison was a bit harsh.

Much to her annoyance, she'd spent the entire weekend in a state of pure sexual frustration. Her demons had come back to haunt her in a big way. The thrill of being taken and fucked by a strange man was something she craved. Her clit had been permanently swollen and her nipples constantly stiff ever since her encounters with Hank and Arthur.

Aaron had been too tired from work all weekend to satiate her needs. She could have masturbated, but it was almost as if she enjoyed being this frustrated. In a way she was punishing herself for her bad behaviour, by not allowing her body the release it now desperately needed.

Work on Monday was a nightmare. She could hardly concentrate on anything. She kept imagining how every man in the office would look naked, wondering how big their cocks were, and how they would feel being buried deeply inside her, as they took it in turns to roughly fuck her over her desk. Having got next to nothing done all morning, she nearly broke and was close to taking herself off to the toilets to frig her pussy until she creamed, but she remained strong.

The worst thing was that Aaron had been sent on a business trip all week. It was as if Hank was doing it on purpose to keep them apart. He wouldn't be back until Friday. It was maddening how horny she'd become. Why did these old creeps have such an effect on her? It wasn't worth worrying about why, the fact was they did.

She couldn't go on like this. She had to do something...or someone.

Arthur jumped as he heard the 3 loud knocks on his door. Shaking from head to toe he crept towards the door and tried to look through the spyhole, but all he could see was black.

He put the chain on the door and opened it a crack. "Who...who's there?" Then he saw her.

Rachel had her finger pushed against the spyhole.

"Let me in."

Arthurs eyes widened in shock. "Are the p...police with you?"

Rachel snorted with derision. "Just open the door you fat fuck."

When he did he couldn't help letting his eyes wander over her gorgeous figure. She'd clearly come straight from work. She was wearing a very short, black pinstriped skirt. Her long legs were sheathed in black nylon, which he presumed were tights. He couldn't help licking his lips and gulping, as his eyes settled on her phenomenal tits. Her tight black satin blouse had the top 3 buttons undone, revealing not only a large amount of her heaving cleavage, but incredibly he could also see the edges of the black lace bra she had on underneath. It was by far the sexiest outfit he had ever seen her wear.

"W...what do you w..." His brain turned to mush as he looked her in the face for the first time. She was wearing bright red lipstick which made her plump pouty lips look beyond sexy. Her bright blue eyes were also emphasised by some dark eye shadow and her normally long blonde hair was tied up into a tight bun, pinned in place by what looked like black chopsticks.

He unlatched the chain without even thinking about what he was doing and stepped back, allowing her into his flat.

She poked her slender finger into his tubby chest sharply. "You are going to do exactly as I say. Got it?" As she walked forwards, he staggered backwards until his calves collided with his armchair and he fell down onto it.

"Get your wrinkly little cock out." She barked the order at him.

"W...What?"

"NOW!!"

Arthur was in complete shock. Only once he'd wrestled his trousers down to his ankles, did he even become aware that he was fully erect.

"You are going to sit there and not move a single muscle. Especially not the ones that operate that foul stinking mouth of yours! Understand?"

Arthur nodded frantically. His heart was racing now. How was this happening?

Rachel peeled up her skirt, leaving it bunched around her waist and slid her black lace thong to the floor. She flicked them off her foot and they landed next to Arthur on the arm of the chair. He didn't dare reach for them, as much as he wanted to sniff them.

Arthurs cock twitched with excitement as he saw that she wasn't wearing tights like he had suspected. She had on the sexiest set of black stockings with a lace top and matching suspenders. His eyes focused on her pussy and he noticed her thin strip of blonde pubes which tapered off above it. A natural blonde eh? Wow.

Rachel lowered herself into his lap. As much as she wanted to tease him, her body needed that thick cock inside her right now.

She grabbed hold of his rigid flinching tool and lined him up with her tingling sex. With a deep groan of satisfaction she slid herself down his full length, right to the base, coming to rest in his lap.

"HUH! HUH! Yes! Mmmmmm! That's good!" She purred.

Arthur didn't dare move his hands to hold her waist this time. He let her do all the work. His mind still unable to comprehend how this was happening to him.

She was soon bouncing up and down in his lap moaning with pleasure as his thick cock slid in and out of her sensitive sex.

"Yeah you like fucking my tight little pussy don't you? You disgusting old pervert!"

Arthur could only nod again. His whole body felt like it was on fire, but he didn't move an inch. His eyes were fixed on her huge bouncing breasts, which were threatening to spill out from her partially opened blouse. They were hypnotic. He felt like he was slipping into a trance as he gormlessly stared at them jiggling up and down on her chest.

"UH! UH! UH! YES! FUCK ME!" Rachel was lost in her own world, concentrating on the slowly building sensations that were emanating out from her stretched out pussy.

She stopped bouncing and began to grind herself hard against him, letting her clit rub against his thick matt of greying pubic hair. She giggled as a wave of pleasure rushed through her body.

Arthur couldn't stop his hands from gripping her hips as she ground against him again and again.

No sooner had he touched her though, she ripped his hands away.

"I said don't move!"

"S...sorry." He barely whispered the word, but it was greeted by another slap to the face from Rachel. This one was more playful than last time, but he still flinched backwards into the chair.

"And I definitely remember saying no speaking!" Rachel picked up her thong from the arm of the chair and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Ungh!" He grunted as he nearly choked on the delicate lacy garment.

Rachel was delighting in how passive he had become. This was a distant shell of the man she had encountered in the hallway on Saturday.

"Good boy." She patted him on the cheek, lightly this time and resumed thrusting her pelvis down into his lap as hard as she could.

This continued for a few more minutes until Rachel was on the verge of the orgasm she had so desperately needed. Her face was flushed with colour and her body was beginning to glisten with sweat, as she impaled herself over and over on his thick veiny tool.

Sensing how desperate he was to touch her, she moved his hands for him up onto her breasts. His eyes widened as his fingers instantly began to unbutton her blouse at long last. She shrugged it off and threw it behind her.

Arthur straight away began to roughly massage her huge globes through her black half cup bra. Rachel reached back and unhooked it for him, allowing it to drop into his lap.

"Squeeze those big tits! Yes! That's it! OH GOD YES!"

His hands were slipping and sliding all over them, lifting them up and crushing them together.

"FUCK YES! Pull my nipples you fat prick!"

Arthur complied with delight, causing Rachel to arch her back and scream with pleasure.

Her rhythm suddenly became frantic and she went back to grinding herself against him. She leant forward and smothered his podgy sweaty face with her tits. He tried his hardest to suck on them but it was difficult with a mouthful of her panties. He finally managed to latch his mouth over one of her stiff nipples, having pushed her thong into his cheek with his tongue.

"Ungh ungh ungh! Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh UH UH UH UH UH! Yes YYYEEEESSSS!!" Rachel's mouth opened into a silent scream as she thrashed about on his lap. Her pussy was sending waves of euphoric energy shooting through her entire body. All her muscles went into spasm, as the walls of her velvety snatch contracted around his invading member. Juices gushed from deep within her soaking her old neighbour's crotch.

She gripped his head tightly, crushing his face into her soft tits as she rode out the incredible orgasm for what felt like an age, but time wasn't something she could even comprehend, not in that moment. Only when he pushed her back, coughing as gasping for air did she finally begin to come down from her high.

"Huh...huh...oh god...oh shit." She was breathing heavily, still quivering on and off from tiny post orgasmic aftershocks. "I needed that."

It only occurred to her that for some unknown reason Arthur hadn't even cum, once she'd stood up and saw his cock was still pointing straight up at her. She looked at it almost in confusion. Surely there was no way he had that sort of stamina? Did he?

The truth was Arthur had been very close to it numerous times, but the shock of making such a beautiful girl cum, something which, until now he'd realised he'd never done to anyone before, at least he'd never experienced anything like that before, was so great that his brain had gone into meltdown. He just couldn't fathom any of it.

Rachel looked as his painfully hard cock and laughed. This must be karma surely. She could be the one to leave him in a state of sexual frustration this time.

"I'll be off then shall I?"

"No no no! Please!" He begged.

Fortunately for him though Rachel had never been able to walk away from a rock hard, thick cock before. They were just too much fun. She'd spent too long denying herself the pleasure she got from teasing and fucking poor unsuspecting old men. It was time she made up for it.

"Fine but you won't be able to cum if you don't have any balls. Man the fuck up!"

She turned and got down onto all fours on his dirty carpet. Resting her arms on the coffee table. Doggystyle had always been her favourite position. It was the one that made her feel the most like a slut. There was something so animalistic and primal about it.

Arthur slid off the chair and onto his knees. "You asked for it!" He found his mark with his first thrust this time, and Rachel grunted with glee at the rough intrusion into her still very sensitive cunt.

"I'll show you a real man!" With that Arthur started pounding her with every last drop of energy he had. There was a loud slapping noise every time his flabby belly collided with her firm peach of a bum. He held her tightly by her tiny waist and battered her with frantic enthusiasm, grunting as he went.

Given their new found freedom to explore, his hands were working overtime now, squeezing and fondling every inch of skin they could. They roamed up her thighs, savouring the contrast between the lace of her stocking tops and the smooth skin above them. They pinched and needed their way all over her bouncing ass, as she encouraged him to slap it harder and harder. "That's it bitch! Scream!"

He found his thumbs fitted nicely into the cute dimples she had on her lower back and he gripped her by her waist and proceeded to pull her back onto his pistoning cock. Then he let his hands wander up over her ribcage before his fingers brushed the undersides of her heavy swaying breasts. Not wanting this experience to ever stop, he stopped himself from taking hold of them, realising that would likely put him over the edge. Instead he held her bunched up skirt like a jockey holds a horses reigns and continued to pound away into her tight gripping hole, feeling like a man half his age.

Rachel was wondering how she'd managed to go for over 4 months without this rough sort of treatment. She was finally being used like the slut that she was, and loving every second of hit. She arched her back towards him and squeaked with pleasure as his thrusts now grazed against her g-spot. Her long shiny red fingernails scratched the surface of the coffee table as another thunderous orgasm built closer to its climax. "Right there! Keep going! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" She pleaded.

Arthur couldn't hold out any longer. He grabbed hold of her incredible tits and mauled them all over. He used them to pull her body into an upright position. Rachel's head came to rest over his shoulder and she panted and groaned to the ceiling. He now had a perfect view down her body and watched with amazement as his wrinkled old hands massaged the most perfect pair of tits imaginable.

A few more thrusts and his balls burst open, thundering what felt like a gallon of cum into her tight young pussy. "AAAAHHHHHH YYEEESSSSS! Oh fuck...oh fuck."

The second he went off inside her like a rocket, Rachel too was sent into orgasmic bliss. Her arms flailed out in front of her as her body was wracked with more waves of pure pleasure. "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! I'M CUMMING! UH! HUH! HUH! UUUNNNNGGGHHHH!!" She then began to giggle as the endorphins addled her brain.

She didn't even resist as Arthur gave her a sloppy but passionate kiss. She opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to briefly entwine with his. Rachel laughed properly when she opened her eyes and saw that her bright red lipstick had smeared across half his lower face, making him look a bit like the Joker from Batman.

Arthur's tubby body was covered from head to toe in sweat. He was so exhausted he couldn't even move as Rachel stood up and began to dress herself.

"You can keep those panties. I don't want them back after you've half chewed them to death." Arthur just looked up at her dumbly, all words evading him.

Once she finished straightening out her clothes she suddenly switched to a more serious tone. "Right now here is what's gonna happen. If you ever want a repeat of what just went down you are going to do exactly as I say, no arguing. Firstly you are going to stay away from me and Aaron at all times. If you hear us in the hall then you walk the other way. Got it?"

Arthur just nodded.

"Secondly you are never going to say anything to anyone about me. What happened here, or what you saw the other day." Arthur nodded again.

"Good. Lastly I am not going to be held by your rules. There won't be regular weekly visits. I am going to use you when and If I'm horny. Or let's face it desperate enough, for a filthy degrading fuck. It might be next week, it might be in six months. Ok?"

"S...six months?" He looked up at the stunning beauty and wondered how on earth he'd ever be able to avoid her for six months, just on the promise that she might sleep with him again. But what choice did he have? Something told him it would be sooner rather than later anyway. She was an enigma to him, but clearly a very slutty one.

"And I don't want to see your ugly face until then." With that she marched out of his apartment and slammed the door behind her.

As the silence closed in around him, Arthur had to briefly question whether he had just dreamed all that. He looked down at his wilted cock, which was still smeared in a mixture of his cum and her juices, and a huge smile cracked his face.