Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was just in time too. At the very moment Rachel had walked into her bedroom, he'd just managed to roll out of sight.

Completely oblivious to the young man hiding under her bed, Rachel set about getting ready for Arthur's arrival.

Brendan's eyes widened in shock as he watched a white shirt fall to the floor, inches from his head. He could feel his heart was beating wildly in his chest as the shirt was swiftly followed by a black skirt.

Worried that she might hear his heavy breathing, Brendan held his breath as his disbelieving eyes saw a white bra and then a white pair of panties falling onto the pile of clothes in front of him.

His brain was racing now. The woman who he'd been fantasizing about for so long, was currently completely naked only a few feet away from where he lay. The only downside being, he could only see about half way up her shins. There was no way he could risk peeking out, even though he wanted to more than anything in the world. If he got caught spying on his brothers naked girlfriend he knew Aaron wouldn't hesitate to beat him to a pulp.

He was absentmindedly aware that Rachel was talking to herself, but he wasn't processing what she was saying. All that his mind was able to do was imagine what the stunning blonde must look like minus her clothes. His cock was pulsing, but he dared not move to touch it.

Rachel sat down in front of her mirror and applied some pink lip gloss and a small amount of dark eye liner to make her beautiful blue eyes pop that little bit more. "You shouldn't be doing this you stupid girl." She murmured to herself, as she ran a brush through her long wavy blonde hair and then pulled it back into a ponytail.

She rummaged through her underwear drawer looking for the sexy pink set of lingerie she had planned on wearing, but was confused when she could only find the bra and not the matching panties. "Have I washed them?" She thought out loud. She couldn't remember wearing them recently. Never imagining that at that very second, an 18 year old boy was lying under her bed, with those very same panties, stuffed down his trousers.

Deciding that black always looked better against her tanned complexion anyway, she opted to slip on a deep purple and black, silk and lace set instead. Feeling rather naughty she also slipped on the matching suspender belt, with her thigh high black stockings.

Not wanting to give him the immediate satisfaction of her answering the door in only her sexy lingerie, Rachel decided to put her work clothes back on. She'd just finished pulling up her skirt and buttoning up her shirt, when there was a loud knock at the door. "Well there's no going back now." She sighed, half annoyed with herself, half excited about the prospect of getting a good nasty fucking at long last.

Brendan's heart leapt again when he heard the knock. Thinking that his brother was now back home, he feared that they would see his school bag on the sofa, figure out he was here somewhere and then search the entire flat for him. How on earth was he going to explain away being found hiding under their bed?

Rachel took a deep breath and went to open the door.

Arthur rubbed his chin and stared in awestruck amazement at Rachel's phenomenal figure, clad in her tightly fitted outfit. She had a sexy secretarial look about her which drove him wild. "Core blimey, you look good enough to eat." He grumbled lustfully, staring down hungrily into the deep valley of cleavage which Rachel had on show.

"I wish I could say the same about you. Is that really the best you could do?" Rachel looked at his grubby shirt and tie with disgust. Her insides tingled though, she couldn't help but feel excited by how repulsed she was by this grotesque pig of a man.

She'd wanted him to wear a suit so that she could pretend he was her boss. They were both overweight balding bastards, so it wasn't too much of a stretch of the imagination. "I suppose you better come in then."

She walked straight into her bedroom, leaving Arthur to close the door behind him. Rachel squirted some of her perfume into the air, hoping it would help to mask some of the vile sweaty stench that seemed to follow Arthur like a toxic fog.

"I was starting to think you'd forgotten about poor old Arthur." He teased as he entered her tidy, wonderfully scented bedroom.

Brendan sighed with relief when he heard the man's voice wasn't that of his brother. It seemed rather odd though that she would invite a strange man into her bedroom. His voice had a rattle, implying he was rather old. It was the voice of a man who'd smoked one too many cigarettes over the years. Maybe it was her dad?

"You're easily forgettable." Rachel taunted.

Arthur moved closer to the stunning blonde, slipping his hand around her waist. "You should be nice to me young lady. You're the one who came knocking on my door remember, not the other way around. I reckon you've been itching to have me fuck your sweet little pussy again. Don't pretend like you didn't love it the last time!"

It was definitely not her dad! Brendan couldn't believe what he was hearing. Had this old creep really just said what he thought he'd said? Or was this some kind of vivid daydream? His cock throbbed again. This time he slowly moved his hand down to squeeze it, careful to not make a noise.

"Ha! Don't make me laugh." Rachel mocked, ripping his hand away from her waist. "Have you not figured it out yet? Sometimes I enjoy the feeling of being debased. I only fucked you because you're the epitome of disgusting." With that she poked him hard in the chest. "You're a vile old man. There's no sinking any lower than getting fucked by you! It makes all the mundane parts of life seem thrilling by comparison, knowing just how low life's barrel can be scraped!"

Arthur was far from hurt by her words, he could see the truth in them. "Well if you're done with your speech, then I say let the debasement commence!" With that he grabbed her right breast roughly, mauling it through her thin cotton shirt.

Brendan was shocked by Rachel's confession. So she was cheating on his brother was she? And with a creepy old man of all people? What the fuck? It was all too much information for him to absorb in one go. His mind raced with the possibilities of what he could do with this knowledge. He'd always thought his good for nothing bastard of a brother wasn't deserving of a girlfriend as beautiful as Rachel. But should he tell him? They might have been sworn enemies growing up, but he was still his brother. The small fragment of his overloaded mind, thought Aaron probably deserved to know, but the overruling hormone driven majority of his brain was only thinking about how he could use this new found knowledge to get his own hands on his fantasy girl. The girl who he'd spent 6 months drooling and wanking over non-stop.

"Get off!" Rachel smacked his groping hand away.

"I'm kind of getting mixed messages here girlie." Arthur sneered.

"Don't worry you'll get what's coming to you. First though, I want you play along with me ok?"

"Um...ok." Arthur's eyes narrowed.

"I want you to tell me that the only reason I got such an early promotion at work was because I must have sucked a lot of cocks to get it." Rachel was starting to draw deep breaths, she needed to vent her fury first. Then she could fuck the shit out of this dirty old pervert.

"You what?" Arthur looked at her with confusion.

"Just say it!"

"Err...You only got promoted cos you sucked lots of cocks." Arthur hardly had time to blink before a white hot pain struck his cheek. He was stunned by the venom and power of Rachel's slap. He stared at her disbelievingly, rubbing his burning skin.

"I worked hard for that promotion! I've got better sales figures than anyone in this shitty office! Don't you dare think that just because I'm blonde and I've got big tits, that I didn't work my ass off to get where I am today! Who the fuck are you to tell me I must have sucked dick to get promoted? You don't know me! HOW DARE YOU!" Rachel growled the final few words out. She punched Arthur in the chest a few times for good measure. Her pussy was starting to get wet as her body was reacting to the kinky scenario.

Arthur quickly twigged what she was up to. These were things she must wish she could say to her boss. He decided to happily play along. "I don't need to know you. I can tell just by looking at you that you're only good for one thing! You cock teasing little slut!" He jeered in reply.

"God I hate you! I hate everything about you! You chauvinistic piece of shit! You're nothing but a fat fucking PIG!" Rachel spat the words with such venom, that flecks of spit hit Arthur in the face.

"Anything else?" Arthur's voice remained calm, even though his cock was harder than it had ever been. He was struggling to hold himself back from throwing Rachel onto the bed and ravishing her incredible body. Good things come to those who wait, he thought.

"Yeah...tell me that you want me to scrub all the toilets by hand and if I don't then I can pack up my desk and leave for good!" Rachel's stocking clad legs were squirming together as her excitement grew and grew.

"Listen you worthless bitch. I want you to get in those toilets and scrub every bowl until they are clean enough to eat my dinner off of. If you don't then I'm gonna sling your good for nothing whore ass out onto the street!"

This took Rachel a little by surprise. It turned out Arthur was even better at this role playing lark than she would have ever given him credit for. Not knowing how to respond, she slapped him hard again.

"Ow bitch! That hurts! You know that striking your boss is an instant sackable offence?" He grabbed her arm, holding her wrist tightly.

"It was worth it." She spat.

"Well it won't go unpunished." With that Arthur sat down on the edge of the bed. Rachel squealed as he pulled her over his lap and swiftly tugged her skirt up around her waist.

The edge of the mattress sank so low with their combined weight, Brendan's head was very nearly pinned to the floor. He slowly and silently shifted to the side more, to get away from the dip. He was desperate to see what was happening, but the only view he had was of some old bloke's dirty slippers.

Arthur slid his hands all over Rachel's stocking clad legs, admiring the spectacular view. Then with considerable force, he spanked her firm but fleshy ass.

"AHHH!" Rachel screamed at the sharpness of the pain which shot through her body. She was so turned on it was almost maddening. She writhed against the firm bulge which was pressing against her panty covered sex, yearning for more.

"You like that don't you?" Arthur goaded, as he soothed the reddening mark that had flourished on her smooth bronzed skin with gentle strokes.

WHACK!

He smacked her other cheek even harder, causing Rachel to arch her back and scream once more.

Arthur repeated this process half a dozen more times until her entire peach of an ass was a rosy shade of red. He then cupped her soaking mound in his palm and began to rub the silk crotch of her panties into her puffy swollen lips.

"Don't touch me you dirty old bastard!" Rachel mewed.

"Hmm, your grinding hips say otherwise you little whore." Arthur pulled the thin fabric of her panties to the side and immediately plunged two fingers into her dripping wet snatch.

"Ungh! UNGH! FUCK!" Rachel bucked back onto his intruding digits. Her frustrated pussy was hungry for relief.

"Mmmm, that's it baby. Damn, I'd almost forgot how tight you were!" He started to finger fuck her hard and fast, until Rachel was yelping and groaning with heated lust.

After a few minutes he stopped and removed his probing fingers, which caused Rachel to moan in disappointment. "What am I doing pleasuring you for? You're the one who hit me remember. I think it's about time you show me how you got that promotion, don't you?"

"I told you already. I worked hard to get that job. Are you deaf or something?"

Arthur had already unbuckled his belt and slid his trousers down by the time Rachel got to her feet. He stood up and pulled down his boxers, revealing his painfully hard 7 inch cock. "Well how about you sit down here..." He guided her to the floor between his legs. "...and show me just how hard you worked."

Rachel wanted to slap that shit eating grin off of his ugly face, but the fact that it reminded her so much of the grin her real boss had given her earlier that day, only made her insides boil with hate fuelled desire even more. So she dutifully squatted down onto her knees and took his thick veiny shaft into her dainty little hand.

Brendan had to stifle a groan as he finally got a better view of proceedings. And what a view! Rachel's knees were slightly apart, giving him the perfect view of her stocking covered legs and her still slightly pulled across panties, which revealed just a teasing glimpse of her juicy pink sex. He stared in wide eyed wonder at the incredible sight. Unable to control his teenage urges any longer he reached down inside his own pants, discovering that he still had a pair of her knickers wrapped around his rock hard cock, which he used to tug himself off excitedly.

Arthur's eyes rolled back into his head as he felt Rachel's tongue flick his sensitive twitching tip teasingly. She then covered his pre cum leaking helmet in a series of sensual kisses before running her tongue up and down the full length of his shaft.

It became obvious to Rachel rather quickly that Arthur wasn't overly familiar with personal hygiene. In his haste he'd obviously washed his dick, which was some relief, but he hadn't been too thorough about removing all the soap afterwards. Her tongue tingled with a soapy taste before long, so she spat into her hand and wanked his cock rapidly, hoping to remove all the tangy suds.

Arthur's eyes locked onto Rachel's and he groaned loudly, as she parted her plump lips and slipped the first few inches of his throbbing tool into her warm mouth. "Fuck that feel's good!"

He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it onto the floor, then tossed his still knotted tie over the bed post, leaving only his stained white vest to cover his flabby torso.

Rachel slowly began to engulf more and more of his achingly hard cock into her tight throat, causing Arthur to bark in sheer euphoria. "That's it girl, show your boss how you got that job!"

"Don't make me bite you!" Rachel teased, releasing his cock from her mouth with a gentle nibble.

She began to pump his shaft in her fist again, dipping her head lower to take his swollen balls into her mouth.

This caused Arthur to lurch and spasm wildly. "NNGGHH! SHIT! That's it bitch, suck those nuts! Oh sweet Jesus!"

Apparently Arthur hadn't bothered to wash his balls, as they tasted musty and sweaty. Rachel didn't care now though, she was too aroused for words. She hungrily sucked each of his sensitive plumbs into her mouth in turn, releasing them with a loud popping noise.

She swiftly moved back to his dick, inhaling it more rapidly this time. "Yeah take that dick into your slutty mouth baby!" Arthur reached down and began to squeeze one of Rachel's huge breasts through her shirt.

Rachel began to instinctively unbutton her top, not wishing to ruin another shirt by having the buttons ripped off of it in another moment of crazed passion. Arthur then thrust his hand down inside her lacy bra, squashing and caressing her firm tit flesh with relish. "I love these big fucking titties!" He moaned happily.

"MMMM!" Rachel hummed her pleasure around his shaft, as she felt Arthur begin to pull and pinch one of her stiff nipples forcefully. It spurred her on to devour his fat cock even more frantically.

Brendan was on the verge of cumming in his pants. He couldn't believe how dirty his dream girl was. He watched in awe as Rachel's hand slipped between her legs and she started to rub her pussy with obvious urgency.

Rachel shoved her face down onto Arthurs cock with more and more enthusiasm. His hands clamped against her head and he held her in place as she fully deep throated his entire length for the first time. "YES! Take that dick baby! Take it all!" She gagged slightly but kept her lips sealed around his base for a good ten seconds, staring lustfully into his watery eyes.

Eventually he let her draw back. She gasped for air but then almost immediately returned to her task. She let Arthur guide her head as he happily fucked her sweet mouth. "That's it fuck my face you dirty old cunt!" She screamed, after he choked her over and over with his long meaty dick.

Feeling like he was about to blow, Arthur took hold of his cock and crouched lower to slap it against her rippling bra clad tits. "You want me to fuck your mouth do ya? I'll show you how it's done baby." With that he straightened back up and shoved his cock all the way down Rachel's throat, holding her tightly in place with both hands.

After 10 seconds had passed, Rachel began to writhe against his tight grip. Then after 20 seconds, when he still hadn't let her back away she punched him hard on the hip. Arthur just chuckled at her futile efforts. It was only after 30 seconds, when her world began to spin, did Rachel dig her long nails into his flabby belly, which caused him to finally let her go.

"You're a good little cocksucker aren't ya?" Arthur mocked as Rachel heaved in multiple lungful's of air. "You're going to have to do better than that though if you want to keep your job."

"I HATE YOU!" Rachel spat with anger, but immediately resumed feasting on her prize.

Arthur was soon bucking his hips into her face, forcefully fucking her throat with glee. He could feel that his balls were fit to burst. It wouldn't be long now.

The room was filled with a succession of loud gagging noises as Arthur repeatedly rammed himself into Rachel's willing mouth. "UNGH! OH FUCK! YOU SLUTTY LITTLE SECRETARY! YES! YES! YES BABY! FFUUUCCCCKKKK!!"

Arthur's weighty frame lurched forwards as he pinned Rachel's head into his crotch. His vision went temporarily black, after his cock erupted with incredible force into her tightly gripping throat. "AAAHHHHH!! MY GOD!!" Over and over he dumped his heavy load straight into Rachel's stomach.

Rachel coughed and gagged as she tried to swallow all of his salty seed.

Eventually, with a wheezing cry, Arthur staggered backwards, falling onto the bed.

"Who said you could cum already?" Rachel spluttered with annoyance.

"That better not be all you've got!" She threatened angrily, whilst climbing up onto the bed to join him.

"Phew! Wow...oh my god." Arthurs head was still spinning. "Give me a minute love, you'll get your reward I promise."

Rachel whipped off her panties and straddled his lap, grinding her naked sex against his now wilted tool. "Oh! But I want it now!" She pouted playfully.

The mattress was sinking really low now and Brendan had to shift to the edge to avoid being squashed by it. He couldn't believe this was all really happening still. Why was she doing this? She was so sexy, she could have any man in the world if she wanted to. Why had she chosen this vile old man? It just didn't make sense to the still fairly naïve virgin.

Those questions could be answered later. Right at this very moment all Brendan really wanted was one good view of Rachel's naked body. The horny teenager shifted himself out from under the bed ever so slightly. Once his head was about a foot clear of the bottom of the bed, he noticed that her mirror was almost tilted at the perfect angle to see the action up above.

If he could just shift a bit more...bingo. There she was, the sexiest girl he'd ever seen was writhing on top of what looked from this angle, to be a pasty ball of flab. He could only see Arthur's lower belly poking out the bottom of his vest in the reflection, which was a relief because if that was anything to go by, he'd seen enough.