Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,291 Followers

Brendan pushed his middle finger gently against her asshole, then slowly slid his slender digit inside her, right up to the knuckle.

Rachel shot bolt upright. "UH! HUH! OH YES!" All attempts to be quiet were long forgotten. "UH! YOU DIRTY LITTLE FUCKER! MMMMM! YYEEESSSS!"

Sensing that her orgasm was about to reach an explosive crescendo. Rachel reached down and began to frig her swollen clit manically.

Brendan could tell that she was almost about to cum by the way she started yelping and gasping for breath. He plunged his finger in and out of her incredibly tight ass, as fast he could, while sticking his tongue as far as it would reach into her sweet tasting pussy.

Rachel clamped her free hand over her mouth, muffling her scream, as her body was racked by an orgasm so powerful she very nearly fainted.

Her moaning got deeper and louder as her legs started to shake uncontrollably. Her toes were curling so hard it was almost painful. Then her pussy went into violent contractions, as she powerfully squirted over and over into Brendan's open mouth.

Brendan wasn't expecting to be suddenly drowning in her juices. Spluttering, he tried his best to drink it all down, but even more kept coming. Soon it was bubbling over his lips, soaking his face, along with his upper chest.

Rachel slid off him, or rather fell down next to him, still groaning and murmuring something incomprehensible. She curled up into a ball and Brendan watched in proud amazement as the muscles all over her body were twitching sporadically.

He ran his hand gently up and down her back and waited patiently for her to regain her composure.

The brain cells in Rachel's mind which hadn't just been blown to pieces, slowly started to ignite. After a long time, she felt recovered enough to sit herself up. It wasn't as easy as she'd thought. Brendan had to help prop her up as she swayed unsteadily.

"I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me." She felt guilty about being so rough with him after promising herself she was going to take things nice and slow, seeing as this was his first time.

"Are you kidding me? That was amazing! Can we do it again? Oh and for the record, you came over me, not the other way around. Look I've got the wet hair to prove it!" They both laughed. Rachel looked over at the puddle on Brendan's pillow, unable to believe how much she'd just squirted. She'd have been embarrassed if it wasn't for the fact that Brendan was practically panting with eagerness to do it again.

She felt suddenly exhausted, but knew there was still one all important task she needed to complete. Brendan was leaving tomorrow and no way was she going to send him home still a virgin.

Brendan brushed her golden hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear. His lips met hers and they both sank back onto the bed, kissing tenderly. He ran his hand up along the warm smooth skin of her arm before cupping her breast and sinking his fingers into her soft supple flesh.

Rachel knew he was as hard as rock already. His thick cock was now rubbing against her thigh excitedly. She twisted onto her back and pulled Brendan over on top of her. If she hadn't been able to keep quiet whilst having her pussy eaten, she had no idea how she was going to cope once that fat cock of his was inside of her. He might have to gag her.

They kissed again, more deeply this time. Rachel squirmed with anticipation as his hot meaty cock slid against her lower belly, before Brendan positioned himself between her splayed apart knees.

This was it, he thought. This was moment when he stopped being a boy and became a man.

Unfortunately for him, that moment was going to have to wait. They both heard the noise at the same time but Rachel reacted first.

As soon as she heard the bed springs creaking, she knew that it was Aaron getting up. With her heart in her mouth, she launched herself up off the sofa bed and bolted into the bathroom. Brendan had just enough time to dive under the covers, before the bedroom door opened.

He laid as still as he could, breathing heavily.

"Rach? Are you in there?" Aaron whispered through the bathroom door.

"J...just a minute." Came her frantic hushed reply. What was she going to do? She was naked and her skin was flushed and damp with sweat! How the fuck was she going to explain this away? And her bikini was still on the lounge floor in plain sight, if Aaron bothered to look.

"Hurry it up, I'm bursting for a pee." He groaned back.

She needed a distraction and she needed one fast. Luckily Brendan wasn't too frozen with fear to grasp the seriousness of her predicament. He pretended to wake up. "What's with all the noise?" He pretended to sound groggy.

"Oh you're awake. No need to whisper now I guess. Come on Rach! Let me in!" Aaron banged on the door loudly this time. He was bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"I'm thirsty. Can you get me some water please?" Brendan croaked.

"Get it yourself! You're not a baby!" Aaron shot back angrily.

"Please BRO!" Brendan knew that by emphasising that word, Aaron might remember that he was supposed to pretend to be nice to him. At least while Rachel was listening.

"Ok fine!" Aaron hobbled over to the kitchen sink. Brendan knew this wasn't going to work, the sink was parallel to the bathroom door, if he looked to his right when Rachel stepped out, she'd be done for. "No not tap water, I've got a cold bottle in the fridge, can you get it for me?" He needed an excuse for Aaron to turn his back on the bathroom door and in a small open planned flat, this was the only thing he could think of.

Rachel was listening intently with her ear to the door. Brendan was a genius! She opened the door a crack when she heard the fridge door open. But just as she was about to make a run for it, Brendan waved her back in. "I can't see it BRO!" Aaron sounded even angrier than before, still dancing on his toes to keep from wetting himself.

"It's in there, look further in the back." As soon as Aaron grumpily looked back into the fridge, Brendan hurriedly waved Rachel out. She darted into her bedroom in three long strides, before Aaron could even look up. "It's not in here you fucking dipshit!" He said crossly.

"Oh yeah, maybe I drank it." Brendan said with a smirk.

Aaron picked up an apple off the side and launched it at Brendan's head. It missed by an inch. "Ah good, at least the bathrooms fucking free." Aaron raced inside and closed the door.

Rachel threw on her long t-shirt and a pair of cotton panties and jumped into bed. Her heart was beating a mile a minute and she still hadn't calmed her breathing when Aaron returned from the loo.

"That bloody brother of mine, he's a real pain in the arse."

"Why what's he done?" Flashbacks of Brendan fingering her arse vigorously, danced though her mind as he spoke.

"It's nothing babe. Thanks for nearly making me pee myself back there by the way."

"It's not my fault. Don't get grumpy with me." Rachel snapped back

"I know I'm sorry. I'll just be happy when he goes home tomorrow. It stinks in that room now too. I think the little bastards been wanking in there."

Rachel purposefully ignored his last statement. "Why do you want him to leave so badly? You two have been getting along well this weekend haven't you?" She turned to look at him seriously.

"That's been mostly for show. I wanted you to think I had a nice functional family. But if we're going to be together, then there's no point pretending. I can't stand him. Now can we please go to sleep?" Aaron turned to roll over but Rachel dragged him back.

"No you can't just drop a bombshell like that. I need to know more. Why can't you stand him?"

"Really? It's 2 o'clock in the morning and you need to know more? Well fine!" Aaron couldn't stop his temper from flaring. He was still a bit drunk and had woken up in a worse mood than before. "You've seen him? Have you been able to get more than 2 words out of him in one go? No. That's because he's a stupid little freak!"

Rachel felt a flush of anger rise in her cheeks. "He's not a freak and he's not stupid either."

"Yes he is! He's always been like that. I used to hate living at home. He would follow me everywhere like a creepy little shadow. Always going in my room and borrowing my things! Trying to get me to play his stupid little dungeony dragony game thing. He's a bloody geek. He can't do any normal stuff like play football, or any sport actually. It used to be a nightmare whenever I had friends over, he'd hang around us all the time like a bad smell. They all thought he was a little freak too."

Rachel hoped that Brendan couldn't overhear any of this. She grit her teeth and spat the next few words. "So you HATE him, because he wanted to hang around with YOU? To play with YOU? He wanted you to act like a big BROTHER? "

"Don't get mad at me." Aaron turned on the defensive. Not his smartest move ever, but in his bid to convince his seething girlfriend that he was right. He unloaded all the ammunition he had on Brendan. "You don't even know him. There's a reason why he doesn't have any friends. I've seen some of the nasty shit people write on his Facebook page. It's not just me you know. Nobody likes him. It's because he's a creepy, annoying little weirdo. He'd sit alone in his room all day with the curtains closed reading comics or drawing these stupid fucking pictures of elves and wizards. He never wanted to go outside. You'd think that by being a geek he'd be clever though right? Wrong. Mum has to spend a lot of money out on home tutoring because he's failing nearly every class except art. He really is border line retarded Rach. I'm not making it up."

"Ok...tell me more." Rachel kept her voice as calm as possible. Being an only child she knew how lonely life could be at times. She'd always wanted a sibling to play with. But she counted herself lucky she didn't have one as horrible as Aaron. Why had she ever even liked this guy? Had she been blind to his true personality this whole time? Had he been pretending to be nice around her all this time too? Like he'd been pretending with Brendan this weekend?

Convinced he was getting through to her at last, Aaron continued. "He came home from school one time with a black eye crying to me about some bully. He wanted me to go and punch the kid for him. I was like 18 and he wanted me to punch a 12 year old? I'd go to bloody prison. I told him he needs to stick up for himself and stop being such a pussy. He was always crying over this and that. He's like a whiny little baby."

"Anything else?" Rachel felt like she was about to cry herself, in sympathy for him, but she remained as calm as possible.

"What more do you want?

"Well tell me some of the things you used to do to him? Did you bully him too?" Rachel pretended to laugh, acting as though she got a weird kick out of his stories, but it was only because she wanted to learn more.

"Bully him? No. I tried my best to pretend he didn't exist. There was no point fighting with him, he'd just burst into tears and give up straight away. This one time when my friends were over and he wouldn't leave us alone, we all tied him to a tree in the garden and left him there all afternoon. I felt a bit bad about that one because he wet himself and my friends were all taking pictures of him. But you don't understand, he was always such a pain in the arse. He'd follow us around, never speaking, just staring at my mates with a stupid gormless face. He doesn't know what social skills are! He was an embarrassment to me growing up and he's still an embarrassment to me now. I didn't want him to even meet you cos I knew he'd do nothing but stare at you all weekend and I was right!"

Rachel looked at Aaron for a long time, clenching her jaw. Biting back the filth she wanted to scream at him.

"You get where I'm coming from now don't you?" Aaron tried to rub Rachel's arm but she flung his hand away. "Get off me." She hissed, turning away from him.

"But babe...Look I'm sorry...I...I didn't mean most of that. I'm tired and I'm a bit drunk still. I'm just stressed because of work and I've not been able to relax all weekend with him around. That's all."

Aaron tried rubbing Rachel's back. She shoved his hand away again. "I said don't touch me!"

Aaron rolled over moodily, smacking the duvet with his fist. He and Rachel had never fought like this before. Why had he let his mum convince him to let Brendan stay this weekend? This much hassle wasn't worth the hundred quid she'd given him to show his idiot brother a nice time. It was his fault they were now fighting. Still, at least he was going home tomorrow, then things could get back to normal again.

Rachel wondered how he'd like it if she tied him to a tree and fucked his little brother's brains out in front of him. Maybe that was a bit extreme even for her. But hearing that blast of nastiness had helped her come to peace with ending this broken relationship once and for all. She knew that she was the one to blame for its demise. It had been her who at been unfaithful not him. But not wanting to break Aaron's heart had kept her invested in this lie for far too long. Now that she'd heard all that, it didn't seem like such a hard thing to do after all.

In that moment she felt such a heartfelt pang of sympathy for Brendan, that tears silently rolled down her cheeks, while she lay there in the darkness. Growing up was a hard enough time for anyone, but it sounded like he'd had it far rougher than most. The thought of him being bullied both at school and online, made her tears stream even faster. Did he really have no friends? None at all? He must be so lonely. If people stopped and took the time to get to know him, they'd see he was just shy, he wasn't stupid. Grades didn't matter. He was artistic by the sounds of things, not academic. His own brother of all people should have realised that. But rather than be a brother to him. To look out for him. To encourage his interests and above all to be kind to him. What had he ended up with? A brother who only added to his woes, not rescue him from any.

She tried to dry her eyes but the tears kept flowing. Sure he'd attempted to blackmail her into sex, he wasn't an angel by any means, but she knew more than most how hormones could make you do the most messed up of things.

Now that she'd seen both Brendan and Aaron's true natures, she knew which one she'd pick in a heartbeat. Not that she wanted to be in a relationship with Brendan either. She wanted to stay as far away from relationships as she could for the foreseeable future. At least until she'd figured out what it was she wanted from life.

Her mind was resolute about one thing now though. She wanted to give Brendan a memory so extraordinary, so magical and so incredible, that when he thought about it, no bully would ever be able to wipe away the smile that it would bring to his face. A smile creased her own lips thinking about what she had in store for him tomorrow. With her tears finally drying up, she closed her eyes and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

When Rachel awoke the following morning, Aaron was on his best behaviour once again. He was going out of his way trying to be as nice as possible to Brendan. Offering him food, asking if he wanted to play on the PlayStation with him? But Rachel could see through his lies now.

Especially when Brendan just looked at him with such confusion. It confirmed to her that he was only being nice to him for her benefit.

"Do you want me to cook you some breakfast babe?"

"No." Came Rachel's blunt reply.

"Aw, you're not in a mood with me are you still? Come on, I told you that was just a mixture of stress, alcohol and tiredness talking. I didn't mean any of it."

Rachel shook her head slowly at him.

"Oh fine be like that. What time's your train bro?"

"Uh...12:30 I think?"

"Well you best be off soon then. Wouldn't want to miss it. I've got the lads coming over in a minute to watch the football. I'd suggest you should stay and watch it with us, but I know you don't like football much do you?"

"No it's fine. I'll go in a bit." Brendan replied. He knew nothing more was going to happen between him and Rachel anymore. But he was eternally grateful for everything she'd done for him already. This had been the best weekend of his entire life.

"Sorry babe, I should have asked you first. You don't mind if the lads come over do you?"

"Fine by me." Rachel tutted. "I've got a whole heap of laundry to do anyway." Little did Aaron know that she was going to be packing her freshly washed clothes into a suitcase and getting on a train home herself later that evening.

She went back into the bedroom and closed the door. Her hunch that Aaron would start being mean to Brendan, once he thought she was out of earshot proved correct. She listened closely at the door, just able to make out his low bad tempered voice.

"You can give this hundred quid back to mum you little prick." Aaron threw the money his mother had given him at Brendan. "Rachel's in a mood with me now and it's all because of you. Why did you have to come here and ruin everything? And don't think that you're ever getting invited back. No bribe is going to be big enough for me to put up with this much hassle. Go on, you can fuck off now."

Brendan picked up the money. So that was why he'd been invited was it? His mum had paid Aaron to babysit him had she? Well it kind of made sense now. He knew it couldn't have been Aaron's idea. Brendan wasn't in the least bit upset by this revelation though. He'd kissed a beautiful girl, felt her breasts, received a blowjob and a titwank, then he'd eaten her pussy and now he had a free £100? Of course he wasn't going to tell his mum he knew about the money. This was the best weekend EVER.

"See you then." Brendan picked up his bag ready to leave. He wanted to say goodbye to Rachel first though. Well he wanted to say a thousand different things to her actually, but he definitely couldn't leave without seeing her one last time.

Rachel bundled a huge load of laundry into the washing basket and opened the door. She was fuming with Aaron but managed to play it cool for Brendan's sake.

Brendan looked her up and down and smiled wistfully. Wondering if he'd ever be lucky enough to see her again. She was only wearing a pair of grey leggings and a white t-shirt, but she somehow looked sexier than ever to him, now that he knew this might be the last time he ever saw her.

"Oh are you off Brendan? Well it's been really fun having you here. I'll walk you out if you want? I've got to go down to the basement anyway to do all this laundry."

"Um...ok." She was so nice, Brendan thought. Too nice for his asshole of a brother anyway.

"By then Aaron." Brendan called.

"Yeah bye." Came his brothers' blunt reply.

Rachel turned to Aaron now. "I'm not going to sit around while you boys watch football. I'm taking my book down to the laundry room. You know where I am if you need me." She made it sound like a "don't you dare interrupt me" threat.

"That's fine babe. See you in a bit." Aaron was just going to have to wait until her foul mood passed.

Once they were in the lift together Brendan turned to Rachel. "I just want you to know how happy I am to have met you. You've been so nice to me this weekend. I'm sorry that I tried to blackmail you into...well you know. But I'm not sorry about what we did. It's been the best few days of my life."

Rachel tried to hold back her tears again. How could people be so mean to him? "You don't have to apologise for anything. I've enjoyed myself too. You know that right? I wasn't doing all that stuff because you knew about my secrets. I did it because I wanted to. You need to know that."

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,291 Followers