Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,296 Followers

The lift opened and they stepped out.

Brendan wasn't sure whether he should hug her or kiss her or what to do. He stood there awkwardly for a while. "Well...goodbye Rachel. I hope I get to see you again someday." He turned to leave. A lump was forming in his throat and he didn't want to cry in front of her.

"Errr...Where do you think you're going?" Rachel pulled him back towards her. "Hold this and follow me." She plonked the washing basket in his arms and beckoned him to follow her.

The lift didn't go to the basement. It was down a further flight of stairs, with big heavy fire doors at the top and bottom. Brendan followed her down, confused but nervously excited about what might happen.

The laundry room was cold and dark. There were no windows, so the only light came from one exposed bulb in the centre of the ceiling.

A brand new launderettes had opened over the road, which was so much brighter and cleaner, so no residents ever used the one in their own creepy basement. The landlord seemed to know this too, as most of the machines were never fixed once they'd broken. Of the dozen or so in there, Rachel knew of only two which still worked. She didn't mind it down there though. It was quiet and a good place to read and get away from life for a while. She'd never seen another soul down there the entire time she'd lived there.

She quickly dumped all of her clothes into one of the working machines, then filled it up with powder and turned it on.

"There's something you need to know Brendan. I'm breaking up with Aaron. Tonight. I don't want to be with him anymore." She turned to face him, feeling nervous herself for once.

"Do you want to be with me?" He asked hopefully, then felt silly as soon as he'd said it. He knew she didn't want to be his girlfriend either. Or did she?

"Aw honey. I don't want to be with anyone. You've seen what I'm like. In a weird way you actually know me better than anyone. Nobody knows the things that you know about me. It's not fair on people to cheat on them like I've been doing. I need to be by myself for a while. Can you understand that?" The last thing she wanted was to break Brendan's heart too. He'd endured enough of that already to last a lifetime. He had to know that this couldn't develop further, before she could think about doing anything else with him.

"No I get it. I don't know why I said that. You like much older men. I know that. I was just being silly. Anyway I'm going to miss my train if I don't leave now." In his naivety, he still hadn't yet grasped where all this was leading.

"You can get a later train Brendan. You've got that £100 now remember?" Rachel smiled. She lifted the empty laundry basket out of his hands and laid it on the floor.

"Y...You heard all of that did you?" He was embarrassed that she knew of the contempt that most people treated him with. He wanted her to see him as being normal. Not some nerd who could be pushed around without ever sticking up for themselves.

"I heard it. None of that is your fault by the way. You deserve a better brother than the one you were lumbered with." She went to pull him in for a kiss, but Brendan hesitated.

"You know that he'll only blame me now though if you break up with him. He thinks it's my fault you're in a mood with him."

Rachel hadn't thought of that. No way should he be punished for her mistakes. "I'll make sure he knows it's not because of you. I'll tell him the truth. I'll tell him that I've been cheating on him if I have to. He can hate me all he wants. I don't care anymore." She wrapped her arms around Brendan's neck and they kissed. Softly at first and then with more and more enthusiasm, as each of them let their real world baggage slip away and got lost in the heated embrace.

The washing machine was thumping away loudly behind Rachel as she pulled her lips back, looking into Brendan's adoring eyes. "Life can be really shit at times. I think you know that already don't you?" Rachel purred. Brendan nodded in reply. "But it can also be filled with goodness and kindness and incredible experiences." Rachel was panting with lustful anticipation of what she was about to do. "I want to give you a special memory to hold on to. Would you like that?"

Brendan's cock was throbbing with a yearning lust, as he stared into Rachel's sparkling blue eyes. "Y...yeah." He whispered, hardly even able to catch his breath.

Rachel slowly slid her grey leggings down and off her feet. Then she pulled her white t-shirt up over her head. Brendan stared in amazement at her, now wearing only a turquoise silk bra and matching panties. She hopped up onto the rumbling washing machine, and giggled as the vibrations caused little ripples of pleasure to shoot up her spine. Then she extended her leg teasingly, letting her foot caress the large bulge in Brendan's jeans.

Something just clicked and suddenly Brendan's uncomprehending mind was able to unfreeze itself. He practically jumped out of his clothes. In a flash he was completely naked. His large throbbing cock now twitching in a grinning Rachel's direction.

He stepped towards her and Rachel wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in tight. Brendan kissed her with every ounce of passion he could muster. He ran his hands up through her soft golden hair and she mewed into his mouth longingly.

Rachel reached back and unfastened her bra, letting it slip from her shoulders and onto the floor. Brendan then lowered his mouth to one of her stiff nipples, swirling it around with his tongue before sucking it on it hungrily. Rachel leant back and watched as he cupped her breasts together, darting his mouth back and forth between her sensitive nipples. She pulled his head back up and kissed him hard with purposeful meaning. "Take off my panties." She sighed, while she chewed on his lip.

Rachel lifted her ass up slightly off the rumbling machine and Brendan dragged her panties slowly down her legs. Once free of her feet, he tossed them over his shoulder. His eyes were now focused on her pink glistening sex.

This was it. This was the moment he was finally going to become a man. No one was around to interrupt them now.

"I...I've got a condom in my wallet." He hesitantly whispered. He'd stolen it from his dad's drawer years ago now. Not because he thought he'd get to use it. More because he thought it was a cool thing to carry around in his wallet. It was probably well past it's use by date by now.

Rachel thought that was rather sweet, but she wanted to feel the heat from his huge throbbing cock inside of her. She wanted to savour every sensation of it. "Just come here. You don't need to use one." She spread her legs wide, beckoning him in. His nerves were rubbing off on her now. She stared, mesmerized by his huge rock hard veiny tool, which was moving slowly towards her already soaking wet snatch.

The vibrations from the thundering machine beneath her, were already causing her mind to go fuzzy. How was she going to cope when that monster of a cock was probing her furthest depths?

Brendan stepped up closely, holding his fit to burst cock tightly in his hand. His heart was beating so hard he thought it might explode out of his chest.

Knowing he might need some help, Rachel guided him to the opening of her yearning sex. They both held their breaths and looked down. Watching intently for the very moment Brendan's virginity would be lost.

Then it happened. Rachel's labia parted around his bulbous purple tip, opening like the petals of an exotic flower and Brendan sank the first few inches of his thick meaty cock into her incredibly tight pussy.

She had to bite her lip to stifle the cry of pain that shot through her. His dick was stretching her wider than any she'd experienced before. But she refused to let him know that it hurt. She just hoped that the discomfort would dissipate quickly.

"I'm sorry did that hurt?" He'd obviously read the expression on her face.

"No it's fine. Just go slow ok? I just need time to adjust." She gave him her biggest beaming smile, not wanting to let on any of the trepidation she now felt.

Brendan had read about how big cocks could hurt. As much as his instincts were telling him to just drive his cock forward into her incredibly snug gripping pussy. The last thing he wanted to do was cause Rachel any pain. "Are you sure?" He stammered.

Rachel nodded her encouragement, wincing as he slid another three inches inside of her. She felt stuffed to brim. Surely there wasn't much still left to go? A wave of horror washed over her as she looked down and saw the remaining four or so inches still waiting to be buried inside her. Surely there was no way it would fit?

He eased himself into her, painfully slowly. Rachel made him stop only once at the seven inch mark, to refocus her strength. She could feel her insides were stretching to adjust to his incredible girth and length. The pain was only mild now and before long it had completely faded away.

Finally with a cry of jubilation, Brendan was fully immersed into her stretched out sex. She whimpered as she felt his tip brush against her cervix. It had already ascended high up into her body, but his huge great cock had still found its entrance.

Brendan hadn't moved a muscle for what felt like eternity. He was panting into Rachel's open mouth as was she back into his. Then he rubbed his lower lip against hers and they kissed, gripping one another's lips with force and meaning.

Rachel could feel every groove and every vein on his long hard stationary shaft, flexing against the walls of her velvety pussy. His tip was twitching up against her tingling, nerve covered cervix. Bringing new and unfelt sensations of pleasure, which were addling her already cloudy mind.

When he slowly began to pull away, she felt an urgent longing to keep him buried deeply inside her. Rachel let out a low quavering wail, as Brendan pulled back a few inches before sliding himself fully into her once again. He began to repeat this action. Gently fucking her with short deep thrusts, until her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned even louder and for much longer.

"Are you ok?" He whispered. Worried by the way her eyes briefly rolled back, that she might have fainted for a second. "Does it hurt still?"

Rachel shook her head violently. More as a way to try and unscramble her brains than to reply to him. "Oh god! You're so fucking big! It feels amazing Brendan. Keep going. Yeah just like that. UUMMMM!" Her outstretched legs were beginning to shake uncontrollably in Brendan's hands, and it wasn't the vibrations from the washing machine that was causing it now.

Delighted that he was no longer causing her pain. Brendan drew back more and more, until he was sliding almost his full length into her clutching pussy. His tempo was still slow though. If he went any faster, he knew he'd likely cum in an instant. His cock was being gripped so tightly, that the sensations, which were now coursing through his adolescent body, were already almost too pleasurable to cope with.

He stared in dumbfounded wonder as Rachel tipped her head back and screamed at the ceiling. How on earth had all this happened to him? Was he even deserving of these feelings of euphoric bliss? She could have any man in world if she wanted to. But here she was, letting him worship her with his achingly hard cock. She was a goddess who walked among mere mortals. He wasn't worthy of her. Nobody was worthy of an experience like this.

It was a miracle he hadn't cum already. Some untapped part of his brain was allowing him keep it at bay. He was determined to bring Rachel as much pleasure as he possibly could. She deserved it so much, after all of the kindness she'd shown him.

Brendan watched Rachel's magnificent breasts bouncing gently on her chest, as she leant back away from him. Her stunning face was creasing with desire, as she moaned and screamed with wanton lust.

After a short while he moved his hands up off her thighs and held her tightly by her silky smooth hips. He somehow managed to go a little faster, thrusting joyously into her hot sheathing sex. As soon as his hands moved up to caress the soft fleshy mounds of her jiggling breasts, Rachel opened her fluttering eyes, which bore into his own, piercing his very soul.

Rachel's mind had finally drifted back down into her body. Her thoughts were much clearer now and rather than just be overpowered by these new euphoric sensations. She was able to focus on them. Ride with them. Let them build inside of her until they peaked. Into what? She did not yet now. But she was fearfully excited to find out. When that dam burst, it would take her mind along with it. This didn't feel like one of her normal orgasms building. This felt like a thunderstorm was brewing inside of her.

She wrapped her quivering legs around Brendan's body and pulled herself up into a more upright sitting position. Rachel threw her arms around his head and locked her lips over his. Her hips were flexing against him now and instinctively, he was starting to thrust more powerfully into her.

"Oh god Brendan that feels so good. Yeah like that! Keep fucking me like that! OH YES!" She panted the words urgently between his trembling lips. Then they were kissing again. Hard and fast. Assaulting each other's mouths with their tongues.

Brendan was on the verge of cumming. He'd held it back so long now it almost hurt. His face was screwed up into a tight ball, as he rammed his cock home, right to the base. Holding it inside her while she ground against him. They were holding onto each other so tightly that Rachel's breasts were crushed flat against Brendan's chest.

Both were nearing their respective finish lines at the same time.

They pushed their foreheads together forcefully. Each of them straining their neck muscles as their eyes were locked in a tight embrace.

Rachel was yelping and screaming in earnest, but Brendan couldn't even manage to make a sound. He thought he was about to black out from the overwhelming pleasure of it all.

Then he felt it. His cock flexed and then he could feel his hot load surging up through his shaft.

Rachel's furthest depths were being tickled by his tip again, while the top of his shaft was grazing her g-spot. It was causing her eyes to blur in and out of focus. She heard Brendan grunting, then felt his steaming seed splashing against her cervix.

The dam had burst. The cascading waters were now flooding the surrounding countryside. Rachel opened her mouth to scream, but only a hiss escaped her lips. She violently thrust her spasming body up against his, whimpering in sheer ecstasy.

He legs were clamped so tightly around him and she hugged him to her with such force, that Brendan could hardly breath. If he never took another breath, he knew it wouldn't matter. Life couldn't get any better than this.

Rachel started to scream so loudly that Brendan thought she might burst his ear drums. He could feel her juices gushing out as she humped herself manically against his stationary cock.

It took many minutes before Rachel's muscles began to relax. She brought her quivering lips up to meet his and they tentatively kissed, both still breathing heavily.

Brendan hadn't pulled his cock free. He'd frozen stiff in a complete state of shock about what he'd just done.

To say her orgasm was incredible, didn't do the reality of it any justice. Neither of them could speak as they held each other in their arms. Both slowly descending down from their mountaintops of euphoria.

Rachel suddenly felt incredibly self-conscious. She'd only planned on having sex with Brendan so that he could lose his virginity. She wanted to give him a nice memory to cherish forever.

But they hadn't had sex. They hadn't even fucked. What they'd done felt more like love making. The intimacy of it unsettled her slightly.

It wasn't as though she was scared of intimacy, but Rachel felt much more comfortable with less passionate, rougher sex. For her, sex was like a stress reliever. She used it as a means to unwind as well as to have fun. When it was just two people using each other's bodies for satisfaction, she could relax and just enjoy the ride. But when it started to get too intimate, it troubled her for some reason.

Maybe it was because it wasn't with the right person? Sure, she had a soft spot for Brendan. But in no way did she feel like she was falling in love with him. His cock maybe, but not him. Her feelings towards him were much more protective in nature. She felt deep sympathy for him as well as affection, but nothing more than that.

Rachel knew she'd never truly been in love with anyone before. Someday, when she met the right person, she'd know what it really felt like. But as sweet as Brendan was, he definitely wasn't the one for her.

"That was unbelievable..." Brendan wheezed. "...can we do it again?" He'd never felt so happy and so satisfied in all his life. It was an experience he wished would never end. Apparently his cock felt the same way too, as it was still fully hard, sliding slowly in and out of Rachel's sporadically convulsing sex. He wondered if his erection would ever fade, when the sensations it was being treated to were this intense.

This realization that he was far from finished with her, snapped Rachel out of her self-conscious thinking. If they were going for round two, she was determined that this time it would be far less intimate. Maybe that way, she could purge her guilty feelings for sharing a bit too much of herself emotionally, than she'd been comfortable with.

"You want more do you?" She gave him a wicked grin. "As long as you don't hold back this time, then I'm game."

"Hold back? W...what do you mean?" Brendan was worried he'd done something wrong.

"You're a man now Brendan..."

"...Oh god I am aren't I!" He interrupted excitedly.

"Yeah you are. So this time I want you fuck me with everything you've got. I want you to fuck me hard. Remember when I told you couldn't handle a girl like me? I want you to prove me wrong." She kissed him briefly before pushing him backwards. As soon as Brendan's huge cock slipped free from her hungry pussy, she felt a deep emptiness. So as quickly as she could, Rachel hopped down from the washer and turned around in front of him.

"I'll...I'll try my best!" He stammered.

Rachel put her elbows on the top of the washing machine and looked back at Brendan over her shoulder, whilst wiggling her ass at him invitingly. "You wanna fuck the shit out of your brother's girlfriend? Hmmm? Is that what you want? You want to show that asshole who the real man in the family is don't you?"

"Yeah I do!" With that Brendan grabbed hold of his massive throbbing cock and guided it back to the entrance of Rachel's welcoming sex.

Rachel gasped, then grunted loudly as he forcefully pushed his huge dick back inside her, all the way to the base in one quick thrust.

"UNGH! OH GOD! FUCK ME LIKE THAT! YYEEESSSS!" Rachel was shunted forwards by the power of his driving cock. It caused her waist to collide with the edge of the clanging, rumbling machine. Thinking quickly she slightly adjusted her stance so that the corner of the washer was between her legs, which brought her clit into contact with the cold vibrating metal.

"AAAHHHH! FUCK!" She started to giggle hysterically in between her moans of lust, as the combination of Brendan's massive cock pummelling her depths so completely, mixed with intense clitoral stimulation provided by the washing machine. "God your cock is incredible! Keep fucking me like that! YES! YES! YES!"

Brendan stared in awe as his cock sawed into Rachel's snug gripping pussy. He still couldn't believe what he was doing. How he'd ever got this lucky, he would surely never be able to fathom. Somehow his bastard of a brother's gorgeous girlfriend was not only letting him thrust his big dick into her, but she was begging him to fuck her even harder.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,296 Followers