Rachel Finds Her Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs had turned to jelly so I slid off my father and collapsed on the ground in front of him and the couch. He stretched out and let a hand fall on my head where he rustled my hair like I was a child. "Rachel honey," he said, "That was some amazing cock-sucking. And fuck, you've got a sweet tasting cunt."

I didn't know what to say. Thanks, um, by the way, I'm your daughter.

I just went with, "Thanks. That was really intense." And I meant it. It was intense and in the best possible way. I've never enjoyed sucking a cock like I just enjoyed sucking my dad's. And no man – or woman – has ever eaten my pussy as well as he just did, although the fact that I knew it was my own father may have contributed to that intensity.

He got up and walked into his room. I put the bathrobe back on and went to wash my face. Looking in the mirror I noticed how sexy I looked with my hair all messy and cum on my face. My dad's cum. When I went back into the lounge room he had thrown on some clothes and was putting on his boots. He told me he was about to go into town and threw a summer dress at me. It was one of my own dresses, which I gathered he had found while going through my bag. However, he had neglected to also get me a pair of panties and bra, telling me I wouldn't need them. I simply nodded okay.

He grinned and suggested I go for a walk while he was gone. He had a greenhouse around the back that I should check out and then head up a small hill where there was a tree and some shade I could sit under until he got back. I told him sure, but he could tell that I thought it sounded lame.

"Rachel, seriously, go take a walk. And make sure you take a look at the greenhouse. Help yourself to anything you like the look of."

He slapped my naked ass under the summer dress I had just put on and left through the front door. I soon heard the sound of a bike roaring off into the distance.

What the fuck do I do now? I checked my phone – no reception, nothing. I went out and checked my car. I couldn't see anything wrong with it, but when I tried the key it did absolutely nothing. I went back inside the house, but he'd locked most of the doors, including his bedroom where my bag was with my panties in them. Bastard. I guess all I could do was walk back down the road barefoot and bare-assed under this thin dress, or check out his stupid greenhouse.

I went out back and walked into the large shed that I'm guessing was what he called a greenhouse. Holy shit. Dad clearly didn't make his money running a garage on a deserted road. Dad made money growing and selling what appeared to be a very large yield of weed. This was a huge operation with a complicated lighting rig set up to a generator, and a network of tubes running nutrients to all the plants. On a table in the center was a desk and I spotted a lighter, cigarette papers and several packets of finely mixed and chopped dark green and purple buds. Dad did say to help myself and thanks to my stupid stoner ex-boyfriend, I was no novice at rolling joints, so went about preparing something for myself to smoke. After all, I needed to kill a bit of time and after recent events, I really needed to take off some of the edge.

Carrying the lighter, my newly rolled joint and a couple of beers I found in the fridge, I headed out the back and saw the small hill Dad mentioned. It was only a short walk and in the opposite direction from the hill I rolled my car down the night before. Fortunately it wasn't a super hot day and I could easily walk to the top barefoot. Once there I stretch out underneath a tree, used the lighter to crack open a beer and lit the joint. The beer was cold, the small patch of grass growing under the tree was soft, and the weed was smooth and strong. All and all, this was turning out to be a pretty damn fine day.

As I lay in the shade and felt the weed and alcohol start to work on me, I thought back to how this time yesterday I was just a curious and horny girl who wanted to find her father. I now admitted to myself that I had hoped something kinky would happen as I'd long been turned on by stories of dads hooking up with their daughters. It was all so taboo and naughty and hell, even strangely romantic to me. This time yesterday I naively lied to myself that I didn't have these desires. Now I'm a nasty little slut who's jerked off and sucked off her own father! I couldn't help but giggle.

But damn Mike was hot. If he wasn't my actual really real dad then I would totally fuck him rather than just play with him like I have so far. Oh yes, imagine being fucked by that nice long and thick cock. My Daddy's cock. Damn. This is good weed. I forgot how horny I got when I smoked. So here I am all alone, with no panties on and thinking about how hot it would be to fuck my own father. What's a girl to do? I stretched out, bunched up my dress above my hips and slid my hand down onto my pussy to rub my clit while dreaming of Daddy's cock.

"Nice view babygirl."

I opened my eyes and there was my dad, leaning against the tree. I had no idea how long he'd been gone for, I hadn't heard the bike come back and I sure as hell didn't notice him walk up the hill to get a front seat view of me fingering my pussy.

"Hey Mike. Enjoying the show?" I replied. Somewhere deep in my brain was a sensible voice screaming at me to get the hell away from this man, but I was too stoned, too horny and too no-longer-giving-any-fucks to listen to that voice.

"You always call out for your Daddy when touching your cunt Rachel?"

I giggled, "No and I didn't realize I was. You nasty old pervert."

"I liked it honey. I like a Daddy's girl," he said as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"I bet you do Mike. Mike the Mechanic," I giggled again. "Or should I call you Heisenberg?"

"I don't know what you are talking about," he said smiling while kicking off his boots.

"So Mike, are you anybody's Daddy? Do you have any daughters of your own?"

"Yeah, a few."

"What? A few?"

"Rachel. Do you think you're the only young woman who's broken down out here, in this deserted and very hot piece of the country?" I looked at him blankly as he started undoing his pants. "Sweetheart, I've fucked a lot of pussy in my time. Most girls who are stranded out here are running from something or need something wild and risky in their lives. And let me tell you, every now and then one of these girls won't be on birth control and won't be carrying any condoms with them. And yet, they come out here, stay with me, wear sweet fuck all and let me cum inside them after I can't take it no more and have to have them. You think that's a coincidence? You think they are being accidentally reckless? No, Rachel. These girls want to have babies even if they don't consciously know it at the time. It's biological I suppose. And I'm happy to help out. Besides I make enough money from my modest little side business to support them once the babies are born."

My father was now fully undressed and his cock was pointing straight at me like an arrow aimed at my heart. I hadn't moved the whole time so was still lying on my back with my dress bunched up and my dripping wet pussy glistening in the sun. My dad lowered himself to the ground on top of me and in between my legs. Starring into my eyes he placed his cock at the entrance to my pussy, the tip tantalizing close to being inside. He ordered me to place both of my hands on his ass, which I did, mesmerize by what was happening. And then he spoke again:

"Rachel, are you one of those girls? I've seen the clothes you wear, and when I went through your things I couldn't see any condoms. Are you on birth control?"

I swallowed hard, "No."

He grinned, "I didn't think so. And I bet you're at your most fertile right now too. You last period was what, two weeks ago, right?"

"Yes," I gasped, rolling my hips to feel his cock rub against my pussy.

"I thought so. One last thing Rachel. Not all the girls I've impregnated are ones I've met out here. There was this one girl I knew when I was at colleague. That was a long time ago. Anything you want to tell me Rachel?"

Oh God, I have to tell him before he fucks me and... Jesus... he thinks I want him to get me pregnant. Say something! Say something! Tell him you're his daughter! God damn it you silly stoned little whore!

"No," I whisper. "Just fuck me."

"Call me Daddy. And push me in."

"Yes Daddy," I moan as I pulled his ass into me, making his cock sink deep into my pussy. My father was inside me and I've never felt anything like it before. His cock was so strong, so defiant and so wrong being in me, and yet it felt like the most right thing in the entire world. He just gritted his teeth into an aggressive smile and said, "Fuck yeah" before pulling all the way out and slamming back in again.

I cried out in pleasure, grabbed his strong forearms and wrapped my legs around his back. Snarling with desire he lowered his head and sucked hard on my neck. I knew it would leave a mark, but didn't care just so long as he didn't stop thrusting into my pussy without mercy. Nobody has ever fucked me like my father was fucking me and I knew I was now being ruined for other men. And I didn't care one bit. Thank God he liked being called Daddy, as that was all I could say in between my whimpers and moans.

Planting his hands on the cool grass beside me, Mike raised himself up so he could look into my eyes while fucking me. "Rachel, you are the sweetest little thing I've ever fucked. My God your cunt feels good. I could fuck you forever babygirl."

"Oh God yes Daddy", I cried looking up at my long lost father.

"You like calling me Daddy, don't you baby."

I looked at him wickedly, "Yes, Daddy I sure do."

He smirked and then changed the pace of his fucking into long smooth thrusts that made me tilt my head back and gasp from the overwhelming pleasure.

"Is it maybe because I am your father?"

"What?"

"Rachel," he hissed between his teeth, his eyes ablaze with desire, "I know who you are. I've known the whole time you've been here. You're my daughter. You're my hot piece of ass daughter. And now you're going to let me cum inside your unprotected fertile cunt."

"Oh my God, Daddy, I meant to tell you... oh God Daddy... oh God!"

He had tilted his hips and leaned forward so that the shaft of his cock brushed down my clit while the head of his cock pressed into the most sensitive spot deep inside me. It set off the biggest orgasm of my young adult life. I began gasping and could hardly breathe. He slammed my shoulders back, pinning me to the ground while his violent thrusts became even harder than before.

"I've been waiting for this day for so long Rachel. Fuck yes!" He arched his back and screamed his lust as I felt his cock erupt his incestuous seed deep inside my life-giving womb.

"Yes! Oh god yes! You're my Daddy! You're my Daddy!" I cried, tears of passion running down my face as my pussy sent shock waves of pleasure throughout every pore of my trembling body.

Dad collapsed on top of me and laughed, "Damn, you're just like your mother."

As he rolled off and lay next to me I asked, "Really? Is that a good thing?"

"Oh yes Rachel. Your Mom was the best fuck I'd ever had. Until now. But damn, I loved her and maybe a part of me still does. I wish things had worked out."

We lay there quietly until a random thought entered my still stoned brain: "Dad, how did you know it was me?"

"Well honey, you look like you Mom for starters. And also, she told me you were coming. I spoke to her yesterday morning. By the way, I called her again just before to let her know you were all safe and sound."

"Dad, what? Huh?!?"

He laughed and then explained that he and Mom regularly talk, often about me. He also explained that he has a bunch of cell phone jammers set up all over the property that he has turned on except for whenever he needed to make a call. And that was why my GSP and cell dropped out yesterday afternoon. He initially set up the jammers to interfere with any communication by law enforcement agencies if they ever came sniffing around, but then he realized it was also a useful way to make stranded young women even more reliant on his 'services'.

"Oh my God Dad, you're evil!" I said, but then couldn't stop myself from laughing. Everything about this fucked-up situation just seemed so incredibly funny right now.

"I know sweetheart," he grinned back at me. "And it gets worse. Your car is fine. It just needed to cool down. I disconnected your battery this morning and fed you that other horseshit so I could keep you around a bit longer. After riding off on my bike I only went about half a mile and then just walked it back so I could sneak up on you pretty much exactly like I did."

He then laughed a big gleeful laugh and I couldn't help laugh along with him. My father was a clever, devious, horny, deceitful asshole. He was also the best fuck I'd ever had and I think I was falling in love. Lying there with my pussy still tingling and his cum swimming inside my womb, I feel into a blissful sleep.

At some point I was aware of my father lifting me up in his strong arms and carrying me back down the hill to the house. I also recall him tucking me into his bed and kissing my forehead. The next thing I knew it was morning and I woke up feeling like shit. I went to the bathroom to pee, drank some water from the faucet and got into the shower. The water hit my skin like tiny little needles and I stood there processing what had happened the day before.

My father grew and sold weed. Very strong weed that judging from how I was feeling had something a little extra added. He also used a network of jamming devices to cut off cell phones so that he could trick young women who had broken down into staying with him. He took advantage of these women, just like he'd just taken advantage of me. Jesus Christ – my father was a deadbeat opportunistic pig. Feeling fully sober thanks to the shower, I'd decided to get the hell out of there.

After drying myself off I went back to his room, put on a pair of panties, a little red pleaded skirt and a small black singlet top. I shoved everything else into my bag and went into the kitchen. My dad wasn't there, but he'd left some bread out, which I quickly ate, suddenly aware of how hungry I was. I filled my water bottle and went to leave.

Dad came in the front door, "Good morning sweetheart. I hope you slept well."

"Have you fixed my car yet, Mike?"

The bastard laughed, "You mean, reconnected your battery? Yep. It's all working again."

"Good. I'm going."

I went to push pass him, but he grabbed me firmly by the waist and stopped me. "Now where are you going Rachel? Damn babygirl... do you own any clothes that don't make me want to fuck you?"

"Fuck off Mike. You've lied to me, tricked me into staying and made me have sex with you!"

"Now hang on a goddamn minute young lady! I admit I haven't exactly been a gentleman, but you did nothing you didn't want to do."

"What the fuck Mike? You knew I was your daughter the whole time and you still fucked me! You came inside me!"

"Well shit, it clearly didn't knock you up because you seem to be on your rag right now! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Mike! I'm your daughter and you knew it all along!" I was crying now.

"And you knew I was your father all along," he roared back. "Are you fucking kidding me with this pissy attitude? For all you knew, I had no idea who you were and you were the one tricking me into fucking my own daughter. Rachel, you loved having me – your own father – do stuff to you and you just want to think it was out of your control because you now feel ashamed and dirty. Well fuck that, you're the best pussy I've ever had and I'm not ashamed of anything."

He spun me around and slammed me up against the wall. He shoved his hand between my legs and started rubbing my pussy through my panties.

"Fuck you Mike!"

"You love it", he snarled as he pulled his cock from his pants and started pulling my panties aside.

I was scared, I was angry, I was confused. I was also unbelievable horny, but this had to stop. I wriggled free of his clutch, grabbed my bag and stormed out the front door screaming, "Go to hell!"

As I scrambled for my keys Mike stood in the doorway glaring at me, his cock still hard and angry, sticking out of his pants. "Don't play the innocent victim with me Rachel!" he called out. "You may be a blonde makeup artist, but you're not that stupid. Everything that's happened here has happened because in some way you've wanted it to. God damn it Rachel, come back here and fuck your father!"

I thrust my car-key in the ignition, turned on the engine and thank God the car started up first go. Slamming my foot on the gas I half skidded out the property, drove my car up the hill, down the other side and then tore down the highway, not looking in the rear-view mirror once.

About 5 miles down the highway, I pulled the car over to the side of the road, turned the engine off and burst into tears. I just sat there crying and crying, my little chest heaving with emotion over what had just happened. All of a sudden I stopped and just sat there thinking about it all. Mike – no Dad, I should call him Dad – was right: we both deceived each other and we both knew that we were committing incest with each other. And I didn't care about the weed, the car battery, the cell phone jamming or even the other girls he'd fucked and giving babies to over the years. Hell, that even turned me on.

And Dad was right. I could've stopped him, but I let him do all those things to me and I loved it. I wish I did have that one last angry fuck against the wall, as I was incredibly aroused. Dad has that effect on me.

So why was I angry? Why was I crying so much? I realized that I wasn't angry with Dad. I was angry with myself for all the wasted years when I could have been with him. And I was feeling this sadness because I'd just driven away from the man who'd given me the best fuck of my life. But it was more that that. I loved him. He was my father, and I loved him. I wanted to be with him and have him fuck me everyday. Oh God Rachel... what have you done?

I found my cell phone and was relived to see it was now getting a signal. I dialed Mom's number.

"Rachel honey? Is everything okay?" Mom answered.

"Oh Mom... I don't know... Mom. I think I want to be with Dad."

There was silence and then Mom's voice said, "Oh sweetie, I was worried this might happen, but I understand, I really do. Your father is a magnetic personality and I guess I always knew this would happen someday."

"But Mom, I think I may have blown it. We just had this horrible argument and I've driven off. I don't know what to do Mom. I love him."

"Rachel honey, go back to him. Right now. It's okay to argue and I bet you know exactly what to do to make up with him."

I sniffed and laughed, "Mom!"

Mom laughed too, "You're a big girl now sweetie. Go to your father."

"Are you really okay with this Mom?"

"Well, I am a little jealous and I have to admit I'm not ready to become a grandmother just yet!"

"Mom, who said anything about having babies?"

"Rachel, this is your father we're talking about," she laughed again, "Off you go darling girl. Go to your father. Hey, maybe I'll drop by to visit one day and join in!"

"Oh my God, Mom!"

"I noticed you didn't say no!" and then Mom hung up.

I wiped my eyes, blew my nose and tussled my hair. I squeezed my legs together and felt my juices flowing out, wet against my thighs. My tits looked gorgeous in the little black top, my hard nipples threatening to poke holes through the thin cotton. I was ready to do this. I spun the car around and drove back to my father's property, even faster than when I'd left.

My heart thumping hard in my chest, I screeched inside the main property gate and came to a halt. I opened the car door, climbed out and stood up against the car, one foot on the ground and one on the car floor with the wind blowing my little red pleated skirt up around my hips. Across the yard the front door to Dad's house was flung open and he marched out.