Rachel Finds Her Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're back?" he bellowed as he started striding across the yard to where I was standing.

I pulled the black singlet top up over my head and flung it to the ground, leaving my little breasts exposed to the morning sun. "I'm back Daddy," I called out.

"You staying?"

"I'm staying Daddy."

As he walked towards me he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his cock, still as hard and angry as I had left it. "Two rules!" he growled.

I lifted up my skirt with one hand and pulled my drenched panties aside with the other. "Tell me Daddy."

"I fuck you whenever and wherever the hell I feel like it."

I shivered with excitement, "Agreed."

He had now reached me and wrapped one arm around my waist while his other hand was positioning his cock up under my pussy. "And the second rule is no birth control. You are going to have my babies Rachel."

"Daddy, yes" I gasped.

"Good" he smiled as he bent his legs and then thrust his whole body up so his cock slammed deep inside my pussy.

"Oh God Daddy, yes!" I cried as he filled my precious little hole with the same oversized cock that many years ago was used on my mother to bring me into the world.

He glared at me like a wild animal while thrusting his hips back-and-forth, almost lifting me off the ground with the forcefulness of his fucking. I glared back at him, my mouth wide open in pleasure as I fully surrendered to him. Each thrust was paradise and I felt some dark primeval desire within me being awakened by the act of being ravaged by my own father.

"God, your cunt is so wet," he hissed, "And fuck I love your cute little tits," he added while looking down at my breasts shaking up and down as he pounded me. He lowered his head to my chest and sucked hard on one nipple and then the other.

Almost maternally I hugged my arms around his head and whispered, "My cunt and tits are all yours Daddy. All of me is yours. Yours forever."

He looked up at me with a tender expression on his face I'd never seen before, "I'm so glad you came to find me Rachel," he sad softly, "I've yearned for you all these years."

And then he did something new – he kissed me on the lips. His lips on mine, our tongues taking turns exploring each other's mouths, we kissed as passionate lovers while fucking up against the car. But we were more than just lovers; we were a father and his daughter in incestuous love and lust.

He placed his hands on my ass and lifted me off the ground. I wrapped both my legs around his waist, as he pinned me between his body and the car, his cock continuing to invade my cunt.

I kissed him again, moaning into his mouth as his thrusting into my fertile womb got faster and harder. I broke free of the kiss and looked into my father's eyes. "I'm so sorry for what I said before I left Daddy," I told him as I felt a deep sacred feeling of immense pleasure build within me.

"I'm sorry too babygirl," he said and I knew he meant it, "But right now all I can think about is how much I'll never get tired of seeing my pretty daughter's face just when I'm about to make her cum. And I'm going to make you cum several times a day Rachel."

"Even when I'll all big and pregnant Daddy?"

"Especially then Rachel. Especially then."

I almost couldn't talk and I felt like I was about to pass out, but I managed to cry out, "Daddy I love you!"

He grinned, slammed his cock deeper inside me than ever before and replied, "And I love you too Rachel".

Upon hearing those words my pussy exploded with the most thrilling orgasm of my life as my father simultaneously came so hard that it felt like a fire hose had been turned on inside me, flooding my womb with his fatherly seed.

Holding each other tightly, we sank together onto the ground beside my car, Dad's cum dripping out of me and mixing into the dust. We leaned against each other and waited for our breathing to calm down. After a short period of blissful stillness Dad stood up, lifted me into his arms and then carried me into his house – our house – where I was going to live with him as husband and wife. I had no idea what the future was going to bring, but so long as it involved my father cumming inside my cunt all throughout each day, I was the happiest girl in the world.