Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel lets go of the edge.
16.1k words
72.2k
203
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,580 Followers

Rachel and I discussed the encounter all weekend and when Monday arrived, I felt strongly that we were in a safe place with no lingering fears. We made love several times, and I concentrated on making each a caring connection between just husband and wife. I suspected it would take more time and further talk to completely clear the air, but it had been a good start and in general, I was pleased.

Of course, the dynamic with Larry remained very real and I had a deep concern he would suddenly appear at her door. I considered accompanying her, at least on her first return, but she was adamant that she could control things. However, wanting to make sure she felt I was supportive, I made sure to call her when I felt she had driven half-way.

"I miss you already," I said in my best bubbly voice when she answered.

"Ahhhh... that's so sweet," she replied.

We chatted for a few minutes, and then I ended the call by telling her, "Now, remember I'm close. I'll keep my phone with me, and don't hesitate to call. I'll be there in a flash."

I didn't hear from her until ten that evening, and I wasn't surprised to learn that the maintenance man had knocked on her door an hour after she arrived. His uncanny knowledge about her presence made me think that he might be tracking her comings and goings, although I didn't share the thought with Rachel. We chatted a bit longer on other subjects, but it didn't appear she was up for any phone play, and I didn't push.

Larry tried again the following morning and on Wednesday evening when she returned. Fortunately, on each occasion, he had accepted her rejection with little protest. After those attempts, he backed away, and the only time she saw him was when she spotted him working as she made her way to and from her car.

A couple of weeks later, Rachel and I decided to spend the weekend together in the city. With Lizzie approaching eighteen and my parents nearby, we felt comfortable leaving but made a point of explaining to our son that his older sister was in charge. Rachel had mentioned our plans to her mentor, Dr. Kott, and he suggested we meet him and his wife for dinner on Friday. We made the drive together, arriving with enough time for a short rest before getting ready. As we walked from the car, with me loaded down, I noticed Rachel suddenly shuffle her step and when I looked at her, I could see her eyes directed towards three men huddled over a hole in the lawn.

"That's Larry," she said in a low voice.

"Which one?" I asked.

"The man in the blue shirt," she responded.

I only had a moment to look him over before we entered the building, but he came across much differently than her previous description. He looked to me to be younger than she suggested, I guessed him to be in his early to mid-thirties, and rather than average, he looked reasonably attractive with a toned body and full head of curly hair. Just before we disappeared, I saw him glance our way and then do a double-take when he spotted my wife.

We lounged for an hour, purposefully avoiding any play, and when she rose to start primping, I moved to the sofa and watched TV. Thirty minutes before we needed to leave, I took over the bedroom, and right on time, we departed for dinner.

Rachel's description of Henry Kott proved more accurate. He did indeed appear to be in his forties and looked to be about 6'4" tall. Slender, almost angular, he had a bald head and a pasty skin tone. Also, he had a set of penetrating blue eyes that made it seem like he was constantly sizing up his target. Contrasting the man, Anna, his wife, was a petite and attractive blonde with short hair. She had full lips and a constant smile, although she spoke sparingly.

Once seated, we ordered wine, and after completing the formalities, the conversation opened. It didn't take long to realize that the man had a definite attraction to my wife, although Anna seemed indifferent. Of course, I was aware of his interest, so I knew what to expect and managed to maintain my demeanor even when the man acted too familiar. The food was pleasant, although nothing special, and after we finished, the professor suggested we adjourn to the bar for a nightcap.

"We are so fortunate to have Rachel in the program. Such a pleasant person," the man said in his distinct Eastern European accent when the girls left for the toilet.

"She certainly is enjoying things," I said, and then added, "Even with her teaching and the drive."

"I understand she has a small apartment to help," he said.

"Yes, it's small and unremarkable, but she likes it and it does lower her stress," I explained.

"Excellent," he remarked just as the women returned.

For the next hour, we chatted about the school and their experiences growing up in Poland. The professor maintained his doting attention towards my wife, and it became so obvious that I considered ending the evening early. During the entire time, Anna maintained her pleasant manner which told me that she must not care. Perhaps, I thought, it was an indulgence she allowed knowing he had no chance in getting what he desired. As we were about to leave, the women decided to visit the restroom first, which left me alone with Henry for the second time.

"There is something I would like to discuss," he said as soon as they were out of earshot.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Anna and I occasionally engage in swinging. Exchanging partners if you will. I wanted to let you know we are interested if you might want to try," he explained.

His message had been so bold and brief, that it rendered me speechless for a moment before I was able to regain my wits and answer, "Okay, well I understand. It's not something interesting to us, but if that changes, we'll let you know."

He nodded his understanding while staring at me with his piercing eyes and then, just as quickly as it began, the subject ended and we moved on.

Driving back to the condo, I debated whether to tell Rachel, but decided to keep it to myself for the moment given all that had occurred. We decided to have a final drink, and after pouring us each a glass of wine, I joined her on the sofa. Several times, I thought about commenting on her encounter with Larry on this very spot, but I knew there was little upside.

"Rachel, does Kott always act like that when you're around?" I asked.

"Yes, it can be embarrassing. I'm not sure he even knows what he's doing," she replied.

"I mean... I could handle it because we've discussed him. I kind of knew what to expect, although I didn't think it would be this bad," I said, and then asked, "How was it when you had his class?"

"Bad at times. I mean he's a smart, respected man, but sometimes it became annoying," she responded, and then continued with, "I was told I wasn't the first."

"So, a horny old dog around pretty coeds," I teased and pulled her closer.

"What do you want?" she giggled.

"You... Hurry up and let's go to bed," I demanded.

"Let's go," she replied and rose leaving her partly filled glass behind.

I followed her to the bedroom, but before she began to undress, I pulled her to me and started a passionate kiss. As it lingered, I pulled her dress up until I found the hem, and then snaked my hand beneath until I located her firm ass.

"Damn, I should have had you go without panties," I said when our kiss ended.

"You think so?" she asked and then pulled my head back until our lips met.

While we held the embrace, I found the hook in the dress, lowered the zipper, and started pulling the garment up, ending our kiss just as it left her body. My mouth went to the swell of her breasts and I backed her against the bed until she fell onto it. Then, I pulled her panties off her long, smooth legs while her hands worked on the bra, and when she was naked, I looked down at her for several seconds before my attention went to my clothes.

Once naked, I used my tongue to lick her body from her belly button towards her breasts. I moved slowly, making her body writhe in anticipation and after kissing all over her orbs, I moved to her nipples and started to suck them, hungrily.

"I want to make a hickey," I declared looking up at her lovely face.

"No, baby... no marks," she replied.

"You let Larry?" I teased, unsure of the reaction I would get.

"Yeah..." she answered without elaborating and used a hand to push my head towards her pussy.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Lick me," she whined.

My tongue found her slit and for the next few minutes, I explored her opening while avoiding her clit. Fresh from the recent shower, she tasted wonderful and put me in a contented state where I was in no hurry. Finally, I drifted to her nub and while I flicked it rapidly with the tip of my tongue, I slowly inserted a finger. She whimpered softly as I played, with one hand resting on my head, but when I inserted a second finger, she quickly became more animated. Her hips started to churn, forcing me to move to stay in contact, and her small whimpers morphed into needy moans.

"Am as good as him?" I pushed, taking comfort in her prior response.

"Not quite... almost," she sighed, and then with a light tap on my head, she said, "No talking, baby."

With that, I turned all my attention to bringing her to a climax, and happily, it arrived very quickly. I had only returned to task for a minute or so when I felt her legs spread and lift which always portended an orgasm. Sure enough, the movement of her hips soon became more pronounced and when I heard her sounds transition into high-pitched whines, I knew she was on the launchpad. I let the very top of my tongue assault her clit at a furious pace and then she was there.

"Ohhhh... ohhhh... my God... ohhhh... don't stop, baby... please don't stop..." she wailed as her back arched off the mattress.

Her release lasted for almost thirty seconds and when she started to come down, she tried to push me away from her pussy. I knew from experience that she got very sensitive after orgasm and couldn't take any direct stimulation, but something inside me wanted to continue, so I forcefully kept the connection while continuing to tease her nub. Several times, she tried to roll away, but I pulled her back until, with great willpower, she rolled to her side into a fetal position.

"No more... I can't take it," she whimpered.

From my position on my knees at the side of the bed, I watched in fascination as her body convulsed every few seconds from the electrical aftershocks of her climax. Finally, the effects began to wane and when she turned until she was mostly on her tummy, I suddenly had a clear view of her swollen mound. Without speaking, I climbed onto the bed, moved her legs further apart, and raised over her torso until I had the tip of my dick at her entrance.

"Uggghhh..." she grunted when I pushed in completely on the first try.

"Damn, you feel good," I declared.

"I can't move... I'm done," she sighed.

"Just relax... Be still, Rachel," I whispered.

I started very slowly and increased the pace in stages until I was taking her with a nice steady rhythm. Along the way, she started to recover from her orgasm and I could feel her occasionally pushing back against my thrusts. Unfortunately, her rebuilding arousal had the impact of kicking mine into overdrive and I had to try hard to keep from ejaculating. I made it for a time, but when her sounds became more urgent, I lost it.

"Ohhh yeah... uggghhhh... uggghhhh... God, Rachel... uggghhh... " I grunted as cum jetted down my shaft.

I collapsed across her back and we lay together in a heaving pile for several minutes before we slowly disconnected. I pulled her close to me as she purred softly and we kissed once but with both of us spent we were asleep in less than a minute.

"Morning," I said in a cheery voice when she appeared the next morning.

"Good morning," she replied and took the coffee I offered.

"Nice robe," I said fighting back a laugh as I looked over the leopard print garment for the hundredth time.

"Thanks, it has its moments," she laughed, pleased with her wit.

"Cute, baby," I said and then asked, "How did you sleep?"

"Fabulously," she sighed and pushed her body against mine.

"Looks like you might need more loving," I whispered to her when our lips met.

"Well, Larry gave me two orgasms. You only did one so far," she forced out as she giggled.

I knew her comment was a result of the teasing I did in bed and suspected she had been hoping for an opportunity to make the dig. I had unknowingly fallen right into her trap, but she had played her card well, so I laughed along with her.

"Very funny, smarty. You were ready for that," I said, and when she started laughing again, I told her, "Look at you... so proud."

"Anyway, I thought it was one and a half," I challenged her.

"Closer to two," she responded and started giggling again.

"And here I thought you were fragile," I replied as I looped an arm around her waist.

"Careful with the coffee, baby," she warned as the cup almost spilled, and when she had it under control, she added, "You were so sweet."

"Thanks, honey," thinking I was getting a compliment.

"I mean after you sent me to him," she responded as another smirk appeared on her face.

"Oh, is that the position now?" I replied.

"Yeah..." she answered and for a moment we locked eyes, but then she asked, "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know. It's a nice day. Why don't we take a walk through the park and maybe go to the zoo?" I suggested.

"Okay, then we can go to lunch and you can take me shopping," she answered as she disappeared into the bedroom.

The sway of her firm ass through the thin material caught my eye and I considered following but decided if we started, we would likely never leave the condo. So, I sipped my coffee and when she appeared a little later in walking shorts and trainers, I took my turn in the bathroom and quickly changed.

Although it wasn't yet spring, the day was beautiful and the temperature moderate. We slowly strolled through the park stopping several times to enjoy the day and finally arrived at the zoo entrance. The facility was small, so it only took about an hour to make the circuit, and when we finished, we made our way back to the car. Rachel told me about a quaint café she had discovered in a small neighborhood off the beaten path and ten minutes later we arrived. After a simple meal, we departed for the shopping district, and for the next several hours, I dutifully followed her as she made her way from store to store. In truth, I hated this kind of shopping, but with her school, we now spent less time together, so I tried to put on a happy face.

"Wow, it's not even three but it feels like we've had a full day," I said when we stepped into the condo.

"We did a lot and you never complained," she replied, and then added, "It might be a record for you."

"Haha... very funny," I responded as I dropped the multiple bags I was carrying in the bedroom.

"You want some wine? I'm going to have some," she stated.

"No, not yet and if you don't mind, I'm going to make a quick run to the sporting goods store for some things," I said.

"Okay, hurry back," she replied, and with that, I left.

Walking to the SUV, a figure left a condo ahead of me and moved down the corridor in the same direction. Instantly, I knew it was Larry who hadn't noticed me. He wore a snug-fitting t-shirt that showed his physique, and like my previous observation, he seemed much more attractive than the average label Rachel had used. At an intersection, he continued straight while I turned left, and soon, I was in my vehicle headed for the store. However, thoughts of the man stayed with me, particularly Rachel's downplay of his looks, which made me consider whether she had been sincere or purposefully deceptive.

I found what I needed and was back at the complex within twenty minutes. Strangely, I found myself looking for the maintenance man and spotted him at the hole where we had seen him the previous day engaged in a deep conversation with another man. Like before, he only stayed in my eyesight for a few seconds and I continued to the condo with my thoughts tweaked once again.

Rachel had set up at the small dining table and was catching up on some grading she needed to complete, so I quietly put away my things and then went to the kitchen for some water. Pouring a glass from the tap, I noted the sink draining slowly, but dismissed it as I moved to the sofa. Almost immediately, my thoughts returned to Larry and when I thought about his manipulation of my wife exactly where I now sat, I became antsy. Then, a very strange idea formed in my brain and despite repeated attempts to scare it away, it kept returning. In truth, it made utterly no sense and held high risk that could easily put me in the doghouse for a very long time, but when it came back for the fourth time, I started to speak.

"That sink doesn't drain well," I said to Rachel.

"It's slow, but it's okay," she acknowledged.

"Does it ever stop up?" I asked.

"It hasn't yet," she responded while keeping her eyes focused on the papers.

Several minutes ticked by, and then I said, "I need to get something from the car."

Rachel barely noticed my departure, and I walked towards the parking spot, although it wasn't the reason I left. What had developed in my mind, despite my attempts to make it go away, was the thought of my wife and Larry together in the same room. For some reason, I wanted to witness how they interacted; the looks on their faces, their mannerisms, and body language. It wasn't about distrust I rationalized. Rather, it would help me understand the full picture and fill in the missing elements of my wife's description. I hoped to find the man at the spot I had last seen him, but when I arrived, he was gone, so I walked the length of the hall and then went to my SUV and sat for a few minutes. Once more, I considered my folly, but when I left the vehicle, I knew I would approach him if I saw him.

Oddly, I had barely left the SUV when I spotted him near a pickup truck just several spaces away. The vehicle had a toolbox in the back, so I guessed it was his, and with nervous legs, I took the short walk over.

"You're the maintenance man here I think," I said when he looked up.

"I am. How can I help you?" he asked.

His demeanor made me believe he hadn't recognized me, but I carried on and said, "The sink in our unit isn't draining well. Can you have a look?"

"Is it an emergency?" he asked.

"No, I guess not," I replied, uncertain whether to proceed.

"Okay, I'll get to it as soon as I can. It might be Monday. What's the number?" he explained.

"Unit 86A," I replied.

The look that appeared on his face made it clear that the number registered and for a moment I saw some panic in his eyes. However, he regained control quickly and took a small piece of paper and made a show about writing down the number. Then, with just a simple nod, I left, although my thoughts remained focused on the brief interaction. If I were in his shoes, I could only surmise that either the husband was unaware of the recent dalliance or it was a trap. Either way, risk was involved so if he showed it meant that his curiosity had won out.

My wife, still engrossed in her work, barely looked up when I returned, so I went into the bedroom to rest. My nervous energy kept me on edge, but with each passing minute, I became more skeptical that he would appear. Time would likely aid his common sense, and after thirty minutes, I had given up, but then I heard a light knock.

"I'll get it," I called out to Rachel as I jumped from the bed.

She had a curious look on her face as I moved towards the door, and when I opened it the maintenance man stood before me.

"Come in," I said and stepped aside.

j267
j267
4,580 Followers