Rachel Home For The Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Rachel and dad hook up for the weekend.
1.4k words
4.1
43.4k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home alone for the weekend. That was not the original plan, but all too often that's how it worked out again.

With our daughter Rachel at college, my wife Mary, son Ryan, and I had all planned to visit Mary's sister Cassie and her husband Marc for their daughter Lisa's 18th birthday party for the weekend. But for me, change of plans as I received a call for work stating they needed me to be on call for the weekend.

So here I was in bed, with the work cell phone on the nightstand and studying a database book when I heard the door open and Rachel called out "Anyone here? Surprise, I'm home!"

This is a pleasant surprise, I thought. I put down my book, got out of bed, and went out to the hallway. I greeted my daughter in the foyer just as she was setting down a few things.

"Hi honey! What a pleasant surprise!" I said, and went to hug my sweet daughter.

"Oh, daddy! I've missed you! On the spur of the moment, I decided to come home for the weekend! It's been so busy at school!" she said.

Rachel hugged me back hard, and I realized I was wearing only my boxers. I got slightly aroused as she felt nice and warm and comfy but I normally didn't think of her sexually. At the age of 20, she has turned out to be an awesome daughter with firm breasts and a great figure all around!

"I'm glad you decided to come home, but it's just you and me, honey. Your brother and mom went to Cassie's place for their daughters' 18th birthday and I'm on call for the weekend."

"That's great, daddy! It will just be you and me! We'll have a wonderful time. But dad, I'm a bit dirty so I'm going to take a quick shower and then off to bed, okay?"

"Sure, honey." I replied. "I was in bed studying too. See you in the morning."

I went back to bed and studied a bit more. After a bit, Rachel came in (we never close the bedroom doors) wearing a long night shirt. I looked up and she smiled saying "Daddy, remember when I was developing my breasts and they hurt, you would rub them and put cream on them?"

"Sure, Rachel. I remember you complaining about the pain and found that little remedy on the Internet. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I tried out for track today and I didn't wear the right sports bra. They hurt and are a bit sore underneath. I found some cream in the bathroom. Would you rub them and put some of the cream on them like you used to?" she asked.

"Honey, that was when you were a little girl. You're a woman now. Are you sure you want your old dad to do that?" I asked.

"Oh daddy, you're on 48 and you're not old! Yes, I do very much. I could do it myself but it would be so relaxing if you do it! Please, daddy?" she asked, again.

"Okay, baby. Sit on the side of the bed with your back to me and I'll be happy to help you." I agreed.

I pulled back the covers so she could sit on the sheet, revealing just me in my boxers. Rachel gave me the bottle of cream and positioned herself next to me on the bed. I looked over at the mirror above the dresser and had a perfect view of the both of us. I grabbed the cream and spread some on my left hand. I reached under her nightie, brushing her thigh to discover she was not wearing panties. I felt my cock stir a bit.

Reaching up, I started massaging her breasts under her top. "Oh daddy, that feels so good! They are so sore from running and them bouncing so much. I should have a better sports bra."

"We can go to the store in the morning and you can do a bit of shopping, daddy's treat, okay?"

"That's great, dad! "I don't want any cream on this night gown so is it okay if I remove my top? It's been awhile since you've seen my tits but since you're already rubbing them, it should be okay." Asked Rachel.

"Sure, honey." I said and Rachel reached down, grabbed the bottom of her top and up and off it went, then to the floor. That girl is still a bit messy, I thought!

My daughter's breasts were magnificent! They had to be a D cup and so firm. As I rubbed the tangerine scented cream into my sweet daughter's breasts, I watched in the mirror. Her eyes were closed and she started to sway slowly back and forth. I could see my cock tenting my shorts. I was a bit surprised because I didn't think of my daughter sexually, or at least, until now. Her nipples were rock hard and her left hand was high on my right high, slowly rubbing back and forth.

As one, we moved together. I lay back on the bed as she leaned over and laid her head down on my belly, her legs dangled off the bed.

I looked over at the mirror and could see her smiling peaceful mouth just above my cock, which was beginning to leak precum.

I must have dozed off because I opened my eyes, feeling something warm and wet and moving on my cock! I looked in the mirror and saw my hand still resting on my daughter's right breast, and she had her right hand around my cock out of my shorts and she had the head in her mouth! Her thumb was just below the head of my cock and I remembered she sucked her thumb as a child for many years. She was sleeping and sucking my cock! This was so erotic I started cumming, and my daughter started swallowing my cum! I couldn't believe I was shooting my sperm in my daughter's mouth as she was asleep! Rachel kept sucking , taking more of my cock into her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat as she worked my cock, sucking as much of my cum as she could get. I finished cumming for now but this was so hot, watching her work her throat in the mirror. I could see her pussy too and it was shaved. My right hand left her breast as I moved it between her legs. I felt the tip of her clitoris and her lips were already moist and spread. I rubbed her clit and she moaned on my cock, which was hardening again as I played with her clit. Her left hand was under her cheek, her head resting on it as she sucked my cock. I inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and brought them to my lips, tasting her nectar. It was sticky and tasted sweet. Rachel squirmed and sucked harder so I returned my hand to her cunt and started finger fucking her. I could see her pussy but the view was better in the mirror, watching my fingers going in and out of her pussy as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. And she was aggressively sucking on my cock, having it all the way in and down her throat! She lifted her left leg up on the bed and I was able to get four fingers into her tight pussy as she thrust it up towards my hand. Suddenly she squeezed my fingers with her cunt muscles and I felt a surge of liquid gush all over my hand and wrist. I couldn't hold back and came in her throat a second time in a half hour! My hand was drenched as I brought it to my lips and licked it off. I put one finger next to my cock and my daughter licked her own juices from my finger!

Finally spent, Rachel curled her right leg up on the bed. She still had my cock in her mouth, but she wasn't sucking anymore, appearing to be content in her sleep. I pulled the cover over us both, put the lid on the cream, shut the light off, and dozed off, thinking about the incestuous act I had just done with my wonderful daughter. I don't even think she expected or knew anything like that would happen. My last thought was of the next morning.....