Rachel Is The Cum Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,494 Followers

Lenny came with an unnatural force for himself and found it quite amazing to look down as he hosed Rachel with his cum. It splashed against all over her features and he watched it slowly roll it's way down and into the pool that was now just at her lower lip. He hurried from the room at that point as another guy took his place and Lenny zipped up and wandered back into the show room to watch the end on the big screen. It was not long before every man from the audience had had their shot and blown their load either over the girl or in the bowl. The big, black woman stood behind Rachel's head and slowly tipped the back of the plastic collar forward so that the cum at the back ran forward and with it there she slid in another plastic blocker that, when the collar was straightened back to being flat, saw the level of the cum be up above Rachel's nostrils. The crowd watching around Lenny gave off a huge cheer at that. They then watched on in amazement as Rachel rapidly lowered that level and allowed herself to not drown in the pooled cum by taking big mouthfuls of the stuff and swallowing it down until she had almost drained the collar and all that was left on screen was her face, which was now more like a waxwork that had melted what with all the blurred, messy cum covering her face.

The show was over. For now anyway but a voice boomed over the speakers.

"Rachel will be back this time next week but remember if you want to book a personal audience with her you can, speak to Manny at the entrance."

*

Lenny literally staggered away from the scene, at once elated and disgusted at what he had seen and done. My god, what a breach of trust! How could he have joined in? No one must know of this, not, Carl, not Jamelia, not Rachel, not her parents. What would they all think of him? The show was over, that was for sure and Lenny joined the throng heading back towards the vibrant dance and bar areas, he sought out Jamelia and was amazed looking at his watch how long he had stayed watching and participating in the 'show'. He couldn't find her at all and eventually admitting defeat he exited the club and moved towards Carl's car, carefully making sure no one was watching them. Carl was resting his head against the glass, like he was asleep but as Lenny came close he instantly came awake, ready for action and visibly relaxed when he saw his partner approaching.

"Want a lift home?" he asked easily.

"Sure" came Lenny's troubled answer and Carl knew immediately something had gone on in the club but he knew better than to push.

Lenny waited until they were out of sight of the club and told his older partner that indeed, he had located Rachel and told him (to increasing disbelief) of the show she had put on. He deliberately did not tell him of his own contribution to the slimy mess she ended up in at the end and hoped Carl could not read it in his eyes or voice.

"So is she being forced to do any of this? Drugged maybe?"

"I don't think so, yeah, she seemed to be in a trance like state but it looked like a natural high, there were no obvious signs of drugs."

On hearing of the opportunity to buy an audience with her during the day Carl was sure of what to do.

"You have to do that man, it's perfect, you can pump her for information and find out if she's being held against her will and we can arrange to bust her out ."

Lenny knew he was right but wondered exactly what such a one-to-one meeting with the insatiable sexy cum slut he had seen last night would lead to.

*

Lenny returned to the rundown club the next night and managed to evade the pleasures of the showroom (though he did hear that a fine blonde called Hilary was performing that night), his guilt from his actions the previous night still palpable. Getting in early he quickly secured a seat at one of the bars and enquired after Manny. The scantily dressed barmaid gave him a part pitying part disgusted look and went and got a tall, thin man who quickly told Lenny that he could certainly book an hour with Rachel for the next day; it would cost $300 and would be strictly one hour. The time was set for four the next afternoon and Lenny left to inform Carl and try to work out exactly what Lenny would need to say to the young woman.

When Lenny came to the club the next day, through the day it was like a different place. In the daylight it was even more rundown and depressing and it hardly seemed credible that the ramshackle looking building he was entering was a buzzing, vibrant hive of activity once midnight hit. Manny greeted him cordially at the door and eagerly took the payment from him (another expense to be charged to Mr. & Mrs Steven's expense account no doubt) and proceeded to lead Lenny through a series of interlinking corridors in the back of the club that were more like a rabbit's warren. The club was quiet and almost deserted but Lenny could just imagine this place at night, like some kind of bizarre, ghetto version of Alice In Wonderland. Lenny took out a set of keys and unlocked an unassuming door (so she was kept here under lock and key, his detectives instinct piqued) and showed Lenny inside before withdrawing with this invitation.

"She's all your pal, do what you want, just make sure not to mark her."

The door shut behind him and Lenny distinguished the distinct click of it being locked. For one horrible moment he thought he had walked into a trap, the small hallway he stood in was dim of light and all that came from the room were muffled noises and muted, moving lights. Lenny swallowed hard and moved deeper into the room, his detective instincts taking over. He rounded the corner and was taken aback at what greeted him. Rachel lay face down on a mat, stark naked. She had a device tied to each of her ankles (which were curled up on her thighs behind her) that looped around the front of her throat. On a large screen projection TV in front of her was running a video of one of her sessions with the five mock rapists on a the catwalk. Her hand reached under her body and she was obviously pleasuring herself while using her legs and the rope around them to choke herself.

It was like nothing Lenny had ever seen in his life. The girls eyes were blurry and she was gasping with the exertion of masturbating and every so often flexing her legs to push the rope into her own throat. She seemed not to notice him at first, so intent was she on staring at herself being fucked mercilessly on the screen and getting off on it. Slowly, with a far away look inhabiting her eyes she turned her head and looked up at Lenny.

"So...what...do you want... to do... with me?" she gasped out as she fingered herself faster and faster under herself.

"Hey stop that Rachel. Please, I mean it take that thing off before you hurt yourself with it."

Rachel smiled up at him and, showing remarkable flexibility, pulled her legs up behind her as she lay on the mat and hoisted the rope up and over her face so it was no longer able to choke her at her will. She rolled over and undid the straps that attached it to her ankles, set it aside and pushed herself to her feet before Lenny, eyeing him up seductively. Seeing her up so close for the first time, Lenny could not fail to be struck by just how damn sexy she was. Her face was so innocent and appealing, her breasts pert yet still a handful and that shaven, dripping pussy looked so inviting. He felt himself stiffen by reaction. No, he was embarrassed, he would not let himself down this time. Not this time...

"So you like what you see? What do you want to do to me? I'll do anything you want, just tell me your deepest fantasy and I'll let you live it out. Come on? What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? Come on which hole do you want to fill first? Or are you a voyeur? What do you want me to do for you?"

"No. Wait a minute, you've got the wrong idea. I'm a private detective. I've....."

He broke off as she reached her hand forward and blatantly groped his stiff penis through the thin fabric of his trousers.

"I don't care what you do baby, just as long as you do me. Come on you've paid for it."

He couldn't bring himself to point out that, actually it was her wealthy parents that had paid for it. Still, her words and actions were putting him off and he made a conscious effort to control himself and say what he had come to say to her.

"Listen. Your mother and father hired me and my partner to find you, they're worried about you. They want to know your OK that you can come home."

Rachel just looked at him with a strange, faraway look in her eyes. She had obviously heard what Lenny had said but it was like that was a mere trifle to her and she had far more important things on her mind. She smiled at Lenny and looked up at him, he as a big, strong, tall man.

Her enticing, bright green eyes held and captivated his.

"Tell them I'm fine, tell them I'm doing just great. I'm doing what I always dreamed of doing, sucking and fucking hundreds of men! I'm a nympho, it's all I ever wanted!"

"But don't you want to go home, they want you back."

Lenny struggled to say this as Rachel's hands were busy roaming his chest and torso and snaking their way up to his mouth to quieten him. Still looking right into his eyes she winked cheekily and dropped to her knees, pulling open his trousers as she went down. Lenny was surprised by the move but could not find it within himself to resist this nymphomaniac in heat and with the moving images of her being gang fucked by the group of black men as background on the large screen, she began to weave her magic on his cock.

Her soft, supple hands slipped into the waistband of his boxer shorts and eased them down so that his hard dick bobbed up right at her face. Her right hand encircled the root of his beautiful, long ebony cock and her tongue flicked out like a lizard, just lapping at the tip of his dick. Then her tongue retracted into her mouth and her whole head bobbed forward and accepted all of Lenny's dick deep within her mouth. Lenny sighed with pleasure, he had come here determined to do his job, to be as professional as he usually was, but there was something about this girl, he had seen it when she had been up on the stage of the club as a willing fuck-puppet and now in these close quarters he felt it even stronger, she was just so fucking insatiable!

Rachel's extreme experiences over the past couple of months had sharply honed her already superb cock sucking abilities and now she prided herself on being able to make a guy blow his load in a matter of minutes thanks to her oral ministrations. She simultaneously sucked and licked Lenny's dick with a ruthless vigour and then pushed her head deeper onto his dick and deep throated him and gagged on it but held her own mouth there for as long as she could. She spluttered when she finally relented but it was just a brief stop as her mouth once again attacked Lenny's dick in tandem with her hand and worked him up into a sexual frenzy that he could not back out of, he felt his jism boil up inside his balls and when she pulled back with her mouth with a pop her face was perfect for him to shoot a load of his spunk right into her open , waiting mouth. She pooled the blast and after effects on her tongue, smiled as she showed it to him and swallowed the whole lot in one exaggerated motion. They were ten minutes into the session and Lenny was spent, he leaned back against the wall and contemplated the sex maniac at his groin.

"Like that copper?"

"I ain't the police Rachel. Like I said I was hired to find you, that's all and to tell you that your parents want to take you back home."

"And how did you find me?" , as she asked this she rose to her feet, strutted across the room, opened a drawer in a dressing table and took out an obscenely thick and long dildo. Honestly, it was more like a sword as she held the handle in her right hand and easily slid it up inside her pussy and began to fuck herself with it as she carried on the conversation. Lenny could not tear his eyes away from her.

"You found me at the club, eh? How'd you do that? Have you seen my show? Ah! I can see in your eyes you have. Like it did you? Join in after did you? Well did you?"

His awkward silence and stammering told her exactly what she had suspected to be true.

"I knew you would have, they all do, all the men who 'visit' me come after they've watched and participated in the show. So did it turn you on, seeing all those men fuck me and cum on my face? Seeing me drink all their nasty cum?"

By this point Rachel's words almost perfectly matched the pattern of her thrusting the huge, plastic dildo up inside hole by the handle. There was mockery in her eyes and in her voice that angered Lenny. He was embarrassed that she had so easily manipulated him and so easily made him forget his plans of keeping cool as regards his dick. Worse she had straight guessed that he had been at the show and joined in, she was the slut! The fucking sex addict who got off on being coated in cum and gang banged. And now here she stood, pleasuring herself blatantly before him and goading him and brazenly not bothered that her parents were desperate for news on her safety and state of mind. Lenny just snapped, he stormed across the room, grabbed her by her luxurious light brown hair and swore at her.

"Shut up you nasty cunt!"

He was livid and as he bellowed wildly at her spittle flew out and onto her face. Rachel, for her part, continued to hammer the dildo into her cunt and just met his eyes with her challenging glare, as if saying "what are you going to do about it?"

It was too much for him and her pulled at her hair and hauled her over to the double bed at the back of the room and flung her on to it. She did not miss one stroke of the dildo into her sopping wet pussy. He pulled off his shirt and shoes and got on the bed over her. He extracted the slick, juice covered dildo from Rachel's pussy and forced her legs nice and far apart then as his own rough fingers found her sodden pussy lips he held the dildo up to her mouth to lick clean.

"You like rough sex bitch? I'll fucking give it to you!"

Lenny was crazed, his job forgotten about, all he could think of was wiping that self satisfied smirk off the rich bitches face. He snatched the handle and took it from her sucking mouth and easily lifted her up enough to shove the full length of the slick dildo up Rachel's arsehole. If he expected a reaction he was disappointed as she just sighed and smiled back at him, as if daring him to go further. He covered that smirk with the whole of his hand and pulled his body up and thrust his stiff again dick right into her pussy, where so many men had been before.

With each thrust of his hips both his cock and the dildo in her ass shoved deeper into her and she was loving it. They were like two wild animals, fucking, rutting there with little conscious thought just action and reaction. They grunted and panted and put everything in to showing the other what they were about. Lenny trying to fuck Rachel into admitting the error of her ways and Rachel just loving the nastiest, roughest sex she had had in at least an hour. As he fucked her hard, Lenny was determined not to come, he wanted to bang Rachel for as long and as hard as possible, he concentrated hard on not cumming, on holding it all back., forcing the slut to cum and beg him to stop. To that end Lenny continued to fuck her like that for nearly thirty minutes, desperate to hear her beg or see defeat in her eyes. But Rachel was too much for him, and, dripping in their combined sweat on the bed he had to admit defeat and tense up to fire a stream of hot cum deep within her cunt.

He grunted and exclaimed as he came before almost collapsing atop her and struggling to catch his breath. Overcome with guilt and a disgust for the girl on the bed he rolled off her and sat on the edge of the bed. Still pushing his reactions, still goading her 'saviour', Rachel deliberately reached her hand down to her pussy, inserted a couple of fingers inside and scooped out a load of his cum. She waited until he was looking and sucked it greedily off her fingers, smiling like the cat that got the cream. He could have slapped her then but he knew the kinky bitch would probably even enjoy that.

"My god, girl, is their no limits to your debauchery?" it was mostly a rhetorical question and the only answer she gave was to smile more and dip her fingers again in her pussy searching out more cum.

"Don't you want to see your mother and father? Don't you care?"

"You tell my daddy if he wants to see me he can pay the going rate for an hour and I'll suck him and fuck him just like I did you."

Further sickened, Lenny just shook his head and reached for his clothes. Suddenly, he wanted to be anywhere in the world other than here with this sex addict. As if to further twist the knife, Rachel plucked the dildo from her ass and licked it clean as Lenny hurried, disgusted from the room. With the door closed she lay back on the bed and began to masturbate again and wondered when the next cock would arrive.

*

Later on, after she had seen all her customers of the day (Lenny was number three of five), Rachel got hold of Manny and told him that her parents had located her and that they had sent private detectives after her. It probably wouldn't be long before they went a stage further and tried to force her to return home, her parents were like that, very clingy and possessive of her, she said.

"So, I figured maybe you should take that couple up on their offer for me. You know you can get fresh white pussy for the club anytime, they were talking big money you know."

"Sure I know, but are you sure? They struck me as pretty fucking perverted. Even to someone like me. You do remember the deal was I sold you into slavery as their personal sex slave. You do this then you belong to them completely."

"I don't care, the more perverse the better, as long as they got plenty of sex. That's all I'm interested in!"

*

The seaplane touched down gently on the calm, blue Pacific Ocean. It was a tiny island, Tim and Carissa owned a holiday home there on that island paradise and spent a lot of weekends there, they also held many of their 'special' parties there. It was the perfect location. They had been overjoyed when the dealer had contacted them to say that the offer they had made over a month ago had now been accepted, the girl was exactly what they were seeking. The right age, the right mind set and just an absolute natural beauty. She obviously thought she was a sex maniac who could take everything they could dish out, they had smiled at that, instinctively knowing they would show her things she had never dreamed of never mind experienced before. Whether she would like them was another question, but as she had been sold to them as a willing slave that hardly mattered.

The pilot helped Rachel from the plane and onto the small jetty, she had no luggage with her and thanked the man before stepping forward and being met by Tim and Carissa. Her first impressions of them were that they were an attractive young couple. But she had no time to make any other observations when the man ordered her to strip naked, right there.

The pilot of the plane stopped as he re-entered and watched as his gorgeous passenger stripped off her skimpy outfit to reveal her naked figure with no underwear. He was even more incredulous as the woman that had met them stepped forward and placed a dog leash on Rachel's neck and ordered her to her knees. He shook his head in bewilderment as the couple led her like a dog away from the plane, wondering what the hell the pretty girl was involved with....

TO BE CONTINUED

(thanks for reading and be sure to vote and leave your comments and ideas for what happens next).

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,494 Followers
12