Rachel, My Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you also lose to your friends at the summer camp?" Dez said and brushed a knuckle over one of her nipples.

She recoiled. "Don't touch. It's look only. Can I put my blouse back on?"

"Only when the game is over, no?" Dez said.

"Whose deal?" she asked.

"Yours."

Her expression grew pouty as she shuffled.

Dez poured the last of the wine and said, "We are empty." I took the bottle and went to the kitchen to open another, our third. From the counter by the sink I could see them reflected in the mullioned glass doors on the far side of the room. Our bedroom was behind them.

"Now I cannot keep my mind on the game," Dez said as she dealt. "If you remain stripped, there will be no telling what will come up."

"Whatever comes up, you can take care of it yourself," Rache said. "You can bet I won't."

"Let me propose something," Dez said. "If you lose the next hand, and I win, allow me to touch your breast and you will not have to take off any clothing."

Rache called to me in the kitchen, "You playing or what?"

"Be right in," I said. "Cork broke."

Dez also called. "You need four. Do you fold?"

"I fold," I said.

Moments later I heard Rache say, "Fuck." She had lost the hand.

"You must choose," Dez said.

From the reflection I would see that Rache would not look at him. "Okay," she said.

"You are certain?"

"Just shut up and do it."

She sat stiffly, biting her lip as Dez positioned himself behind her and cupped her breasts, lifting, testing their weight and firmness.

"Okay," Rache said. "Time's up."

He squeezed, massaged. Rache squirmed and made token efforts to shrug him off."

"That's enough," she said.

Dez took her nipples between his fingertips and lifted.

I saw her breathing change. Her mouth fell open. She was looking down, watching his fingers pull the stiffened nubs that sent current to her puss.

"Fuck," she said. "Stop it! Stop it, get off."

The cork popped and I said, "Got it!"

As I turned the corner Rache decisively threw him off. Dez shifted back to his place.

"What's this?" I said.

"We had made a side bet," Dez said.

"No fair," I said.

Rache raised her empty wine glass for me to pour. Her face and chest were flush, her nipples stiff as pins. She avoided making eye contact.

"You folded," she said. "You need to take something off."

"The rule is I can't win the next hand, and something comes off every other fold."

"You better take something off," she said. "I'm not going to be the only one naked here."

"That need not be a problem," Dez said, "we can reverse the rules. We can all strip and winners get to dress."

"That's it, end of game," Rache said, throwing her cards on the table. She folded her arms, but otherwise didn't move until she looked at me and said, "Well, what are you going to do?"

"A player can't forfeit the win," I told Dez.

My cell rang then and I had to take the call. It was my boss, wanting to clear details regarding the distributors' departure tomorrow morning. We're having dinner, could I call him back? No. I left the room so I could concentrate and hurry through business.

That idiot kept me on for more than ten minutes. As soon as I call ended, I realized that the only noises from the living room were of breathing. My gut flip-flopped before I turned the corner, knowing that whatever Rache was doing, our relationship had changed.

She was kneeling in front of Dez, still topless in her jeans, with her wrists crossed behind her back. She had the tip of his long, erect dick in her mouth, with her lips forming a tight O as he stroked himself. She looked up at me, without letting the swollen head slip from her lips. Her eyes were round and wide.

"Another side bet?" I said to her, faking composure.

"Number four," Dez said. He flexed his knees and stroked faster. "Number three was to touch it, my growing monster. That is all it took. She threw number four away. Is that not what you did?" he said to Rache. "Did you not throw away number four so that you would have to taste this monster? Shake your head yes."

She nodded.

"Why does she have to keep her hands behind her back?"

"She wanted to satisfy me with her hand only. A hand job, she said. With a mouth like that? Fuck it, no. We doubled our bet again. She had nothing so I told her to kneel in front of me and to keep her hands crossed behind her while I use her mouth," he said.

Rachel bobbed her head on his cock. She looked awkward.

"Watch her titties. Do you see that little shaking? I like that. But your woman is not very good with her tongue. Why haven't you trained her?"

Rache's eyes rolled upward and closed. Dez pulled away and wiped his erection back and forth across her mouth.

The girl is owned, I thought.

Dez bent to cup Rache's crotch in the palm of his hand. She began to hump as he massaged her.

She's creaming in her jeans, knowing that for the first time in her life she's not going to be deferred to or fully respected. She's ready to get tricked inside out.

"Stand up," Dez told her.

Rachel got to her feet. He turned her around and nudged her toward the mullion doors, telling her to strip and wait for him on the bed. She went in and closed the door behind her.

Dez said to me, "I will go in first, alone. You will wait."

"We go in together," I said.

"I will have her alone for a short while. You know that she wishes it."

"You don't fuck her."

"You are my friend, so I promise that I will not walk from your door and take her with me. But I will go in first, alone. Dez gets his piece of her alone."

I caught a glimpse of Rachel as Dez opened and closed the door. She was on the bed, in candle light, lifting her legs to pull off her panties.

From the couch for an eternity I could hear the creak and groan of the bed, the whispers without the words, Rachel's intake of breath. Finally, I heard a smack and a "Hey!" Then three or four more smacks and Rachel hissing, "Oh, shiiit ... "

Spanking, a practice she never allowed with me. I got undressed crossing the room, trembling, bone hard, so hard it hurt. Rachel's breath had turned into a rhythmic moan. I went in.

She was on the bed, with her ass in the air and her face in the sheets. Dez had the whole of his right middle finger inside her puss. She was humping it, squishy wet, the puckered ring of her asshole showing. He gave her ass another smack and she picked up the pace, strumming her clit at a blur.

"She has orgasmed twice," Dez said. "And we have only begun."

"Oh, ffff!" Rachel pressed the sheet over her head. I watched her inguinal spasms. She was coming again.

Dez winked at me, his teeth a shining white ivory. He prolonged her orgasm with minute movements of his buried finger. In a few moments he withdrew all at once, breaking all contact. Rachel gasped. He gave her ass another swat as he stood up from the bed. "Now you," he said.

I climbed onto the bed in his place. The moment that my fingertips touched her spanked behind, Rachel flipped over and scowled.

"You son of a bitch," she said, "you made this happen."

In one motion I spread her legs, mounted her, and slid full intromission with a single stroke. We locked close, kissing, pressed and rubbed, a subtle, undulating dance. To me it was love. I kept pulse with her orgasm, enfolding her safely beneath me. We lay with our eyes closed in an afterglow, then stirred and kissed and sat up.

Dez had left the room.

We lay a moment more and heard no sound of him.

"Holy shit," Rache said, pulling her hair back. "Go see if he's gone."

"I love you," I said.

"Go see."

"He's not gone, his clothes are on the floor. Maybe he's taking a leak."

I got up, wishing that he had gone. Not wanting him anywhere in my life after tonight. Water ran briefly in the bathroom.

"Dez?"

He stepped into the hall, wiping his cock and balls, then the crack of his ass, with a wash cloth.

"I had to leave you both," he said, "or I would have felt shame."

"Shame about what?"

"I saw your love for each other."

The words brought reassurance. I hoped they meant he was leaving and said, "What now?"

He threw the wash cloth into the bathroom.

"Will she have me?"

"You mean to fuck?"

"Your woman owes me a satisfaction."

"If she fucks you, I'll leave her."

"Her tongue needs training. I will use her with a certain contempt, do you understand?"

"If she fucks you, she'll deserve it."

He went back to the bedroom. I caught the door before it closed behind him. I'm a schmuck, I thought.

Rachel jumped from the bed, delighted to see him, grabby for his cock, saying, "God, let me see that thing, let me see it!"

Dez stepped back. "You forget your manners. You are a slut of a woman. Down," he said, "here on the rug."

Rachel slid to her knees in front of him. "Hands behind my back?" she said, already crossing them.

"Are you a ever slut for your man as you are for me?"

"No," she said,

"Why not? Why can't you do it?"

He stuck his dick in her mouth before she could answer. When he pulled out, she said, "It's not just about sex with him."

"And this is sex only?"

"It sure as fuck is," she said.

"Put out your tongue. Wide, flat."

She did and let him use it like a wash cloth.

He fucked her mouth, made her gag. Made her eyes water, her spit run.

She wanted her own turn finally and had him sit on the edge of the bed and got him to lay back and to accept at last her mano magic and her manipulations, her instinctive technique, her complete absorption in creating cock sensations.

Rachel, oh Rachel . . . Her genius showed in her edge play. She built him up good, so bitching good. I came before he did.

He stood up. She raised her face as his hips bucked and strings of ejaculate arced.

She milked him with her hands and mouth until he was limp.

He mentioned an early morning, the flight home, as he dressed. He thanked us and left, and Rachael and I said not another word before morning.

End

12