Rachel on Her Own

Story Info
Rachel is taken outside the dance club.
4.9k words
4.32
368.6k
129
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel could find no one after work on Friday. Her friends were all upset over the way she had dumped her boyfriend Dave. He was a good guy and he loved her the way they wanted to be loved. But he paid the price and was stuck with both halves of the lease for six more months. Rachel needed more time alone, more attention from Dave, more time with her friends and more of anything else she wanted. She was selfish and uncertain of what was next, but what she had was not enough and that was all she needed to know. Lisa and Christine helped her move her clothes and TV and then disappeared for a while. Rachel was on her own.

The evening was a typical end to a humid August day in Connecticut. A one hour thunderstorm had dropped the temperature ten degrees and took the edge off the air. By 8 pm, Rachel had had enough of her mother's coughing out the questions to Jeopardy and sucking in another long drag during the answers. With a little luck, she might find Karen and her boyfriend at Mimi's downtown. They had dinner there every Friday and she could hang out in the lounge with them afterward. She still wore the navy blue skirt from work but had traded the hose and pumps for her sneakers on the drive home. She left the neck pin off her white blouse and brought along the blue blazer for the pockets so she would not have to carry her purse. Key, license and cash, she was traveling light and simple.

Rachel parked the Saturn around the corner from Mimi's and straightened her pleats as she stepped to the sidewalk. The hem rode a few modest inches above the knee and hid most of her thighs from view. Her calves were long and straight with just a hint of the strength she carried in her upper legs. Summers spent on the volleyball court and winters on the ski slopes kept her firm, yet the curve of her quads hid behind her skirt as she walked. Harder to conceal was the distinct roundness of her ass beneath the smooth fabric. Her stomach was flat and although her breasts were only Bs, their shape was exquisite and showed as she spread both sides of her jacket to tuck in her blouse when she reached the door. Inside Mimi's she flashed a smile at Mike the bouncer who took in her sharp features without asking for ID. Rachel was 25 and there was no mistaking this package for underage. Mike did ask if it was still hot outside, just to steal another look at her greatest asset. Set between her high cheekbones and thin, arched brows, those eyes were five shades of green and glowed like a beach fire at sunset. Mike melted a little as she brushed her bangs away and said, "Not too hot," and with a wink "Not yet."

It was innocent and Mike had seen her in there enough to know it, although he wondered where her boyfriend was on a Friday night. He watched her long brown curls wave as she looked into the restaurant for Karen and reluctantly took a seat at the bar. Rachel left the change from a five on the bar and took a sip from her white wine. Without Karen or someone she knew, she wouldn't stay long. The guys would start to hit on her and it was still too soon after leaving Dave to get involved with anything. As she finished her wine Rachel was beginning to get down. She thought about Dave and what was good about him and admitted to herself that she didn't understand what was missing. She was probably making a big mistake, and now she was by herself on Friday night and none of her friends wanted her around. She left the change on the bar, turned off the stool in disgust and walked to the door.

On the sidewalk walking with her head down as she fished for the key in her pocket, she suddenly walked right into somebody.

"Oh! I'm sorry." she squeaked as she took a step back, hardly looking up.

"Rachel, it's us. Julie and Matt." Julie was a little excited. Rachel thought Julie was always a little too excited, almost annoying to be around. Matt she didn't know except by name so she tried to keep going without stopping.

"Hey, how have you been?" She said more than asked while stepping toward her car.

"Whose inside? Anyone?" Julie was nearly grabbing her hand. "We're supposed to meet Lisa and Chris at Polo's but it's early and we thought we'd grab a drink with Karen and Steve before going dancing." Julie did some type of pseudo-twist to accent 'dancing'. Rachel stopped in her tracks nonetheless. "They're not in there. What time are you meeting Chris?" She didn't want to seem to eager to join up with these two, she might not live it down later, but it'd been weeks since she saw Lisa or Christine.

"Ten o'clock or so. There's no band but it's seventies DJ night. You should come with us. Don't worry about Dave, you know you love to dance." Julie had a really big mouth.

"Nice, Jule" Matt said. He'd been ignoring the two ladies and standing to the side but that was a little raw even for his bubble-headed girlfriend. He stepped into the middle of them. "Listen Rachel, forget Julie, forget Dave. If you want to come along we'll make sure you have a good time, really." He put his hand on her shoulder as if to give sympathy and could feel the muscles through her jacket. He massaged that one spot for just a second and then put his hand down. This girl was tight. Julie had a nice body, but it was a bit soft. Her curves were more pronounced than Rachel's, but there was no subtlety. Julie was 5'2" and 125lbs. Rachel was the same weight but stood 5'8" in her sneakers and was firm. He wanted her to come along tonight. "We'll drive you over if you like." It sounded weak and he knew it.

It was no surprise when Rachel said "No thanks." It turned quickly though when she added, "I think I'll follow you over in my car, I don't really want to stay out that late."

Polo's was across the state line in New York, only about 20 minutes away. It was popular dance spot along an empty stretch of Rt 22. Although the building was right against the road, the parking lot sloped down an embankment behind and had several levels terraced into the hill. The later you got to the club, the further down the slope you had to park. Rachel followed Matt's truck into the lot and hoped to find a quick spot. The place was crowded though and they followed the rows nearer to the bottom. The south end of the lot was tracked deep in mud and half the spaces were unusable pushing them lower. They wound up along the dirt road that lined the streambed at the very bottom. Rachel wasn't happy, but it was the only place and at least she didn't have to walk it alone.

Lot's of black light inside gave the place a dark glow, blue jeans lit up on the dance floor and T-shirts shone like full moons at the bar. Matt felt pretty good walking in with both Julie and Rachel beside him. Julie's dress had a red and white flower pattern and the white glowed everywhere on her. Rachel's sneakers and socks lit up her legs but her blouse was thinner than it looked and the full outline of her silk lace bra shone right through it. Matt was thankful for the darkness elsewhere as it hid his eyes and where they were going. He went for drinks and from a distance now could not keep his eyes off those breasts. Rachel began swaying with the music by herself and he knew he better get back there fast before there were a dozen guys hitting on both girls. He managed to return with three vodkas and cranberries in plastic cups in time. Before the drinks were finished the girls headed for the dance floor and started moving to something by ABBA. Matt couldn't stand it but he had to go along.

Julie put her hands on Matt's hips and started shaking in front of him. She rubbed her tits on his stomach and pressed her face into his chest. When she wriggled down his body she could feel his hardness between her breasts. She looked up at him and he was looking at Rachel not her.

Rachel's hands were above her head as she smoothly turned her hips in a circle. Her glowing shoes seemed neither to touch the ground nor leave it. Julie turned her back to Matt's legs and reached her hands to each of his calves and twisted her way up his body taking time to grab his butt and grind hers into his crotch. When she stood fully in front of him, both were watching Rachel shine in her bra grind her butt into nobody. Her jacket opened to show her slim waist through her nearly transparent shirt. Her breasts pressed against the blouse as her hands pushed her hair back and stayed behind her head. Her eyes seemed closed. Julie leaned her head back against Matt and looked up at him. When he looked down to her she said to him.

"Forget about it, Mister. You're taken. Besides, you know Dave would kill you."

"Dave would rather kill her." He knew though that it was hopeless, his only excitement would be with Julie tonight. He stroked her face with the back of his hand and continued down between her breasts and brushed his fingers across her mound. Looking at Rachel now her eyes still closed her light skin even glowed as she moved gracefully in a circle.

Rachel enjoyed her dancing. She closed her eyes because she didn't care about anybody else there. She thought about Lisa and Chris for a minute when she walked in but they probably wouldn't go out with these two anyway. She might as well make the best of it. She opened her eyes and saw Matt kiss Julie and lead her back to the drinks. Rachel felt a pair of hands on her hips trying to lead her motions. She stepped away without looking back, but the hands held and pulled her back to him. She let it happen for a minute and the hands drove her ass against an unknown crotch behind her. He was grinding his cock into her on the dance floor. When the hands moved around to her tummy she grabbed and pulled them off, then walked to the bar.

She found Matt and Julie and said, "Did you see that guy? What ever happened to just dancing? I don't even know which one it was." She looked back only now but could see four or five guys moving off the floor without dates. "I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of even a glare."

Julie didn't see anything. Matt saw it all. The guy was one of the four hanging at a table across the room now. He played softball against these guys a couple of times. Dave and Matt played on the same team, although Rachel never came to the games. These guys played ok but usually drank too much during the game and got sloppy near the end. Matt bought the girls another round and excused himself to the john. Julie made Rachel chug down her drink so they could get back dancing. Matt stopped to talk to the four guys on his way back. When he got up he shook a few hands and gave a few high fives. Rachel was having a good time dancing with Julie. They were both working up a sweat. Matt showed up with another drink and they each reached for it for the ice. The vodka was a bonus.

"You ladies look hot out here, you want your own drinks?"

"Yes." They answered in union.

"You should lose that jacket before you pass out, Rachel." Thinly veiled it was but Matt thought it would pass as harmless flirting.

"I can't lose it, it's my only pockets." She said. She was sweating hard and really wanted to shed the layer. She could not see for herself how her shirt disappeared in the light. Now it was soaking up her sweat, too.

"I've got some friends at a table over here," Matt offered "I'm sure they'll keep an eye on it for you."

"Great, thanks." Rachel was already out of the blazer and handing it to Matt. When she turned back to her drink Matt could see her blouse clinging in the sweat on her back. Her bra straps stood out like neon, there was no clasp in the back. Rachel turned and leaned her back and both elbows on the bar. The white straps over her strong shoulders led down to the lace tops over her high tits. The silk material did not need to support these firm shapely peaks. Just below the lace her partially erect nipples pressed against the material with an elegant ease.

When Matt returned he was not alone. "Rachel, This is Dan. We used to play softball together." She reached out for his hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you Dan." She thought he was cute enough but of course she wasn't looking for anything. He was about six-foot, with clean, long hair and no beard. She hated beards.

Dan thought it was very nice to touch this beauty again. He wanted his cock to touch her again, too. "Dance?" Was all he said. She followed him onto the floor for an Eagles' ballad and he put his hands on her back and pulled her in. Rachel wanted more room, but rather than push him away she just rested her hands on his chest. This at least gave a little space between their chests. Dan definitely was leading during this dance; her arms pushed left and right across his chest as his hands began massaging both the small of her back and higher up on her neck. He traced the straps through her shirt and pulled her head down against his shoulder while running his hand into Rachel's now damp curls. Her neck was her soft spot and she let him work his thumb along each vertebra while his fingers rubbed her head just behind her ear. When he pulled in harder with his other hand, down lower, she had to let her arms go around his torso and hold his back. Dan felt the sweet sensation of those firm breasts press softly into his chest.

He would not let go of this one now. He kissed her hair. His thumb pressed through her blouse and under her bra strap in the back. Dan massaged this place in earnest and Rachel could feel the silk tighten around her breasts. He pushed his caress under her ear and along her jaw. He lifted her face to his and kissed once softly, then quickly after pressed his lips into hers and opened them. He pulled her bottom lip firmly between his and then drove his tongue into her mouth.

Rachel felt as if she had awaken suddenly and jerked back from Dan's grasp. "I'm sorry, I can't do this." Her face was tight with the strain as she added; "I don't even know you." She backed away a few steps then turned to look for Julie and Matt, but she could not see through the crowd at the bar. "Great!" She thought, "they left me here." Her jacket was behind Dan's friends who she didn't know. She wanted to cool off or just get out of here. All she could do was go into the bathroom. She washed her face quickly in the sink and straightened her blouse. In the fluorescent lights in the ladies room, she still had no idea how her clothing disappeared out in the club. She brushed her hair out with her fingers and took a few deep breaths, then went out to get her jacket. It was about eleven and she was going home now.

When she got back to Dan's table he was there alone. There was still no sign of Julie. "Dan, I think I should hit the road, have you seen Matt or Julie?" Her hands were together at her waist fidgeting nervously. She hoped he didn't notice.

Dan looked her body over from the ankles up, past her lower legs and those slender knees. Just enough of those thighs showed for him to imagine what it would be like to feel them wrapped around his waist. Her tits still pointed out her blouse and she bit the edge of her lip anxiously waiting for her coat. "Maybe I should walk you out, in case you can't find them."

"I'm sure I'll be ok. It was really nice to meet you." She paused while he looked right through her. "My jacket please, Dan."

He handed the jacket to her and stood beside her as she pulled it on, then he began to follow her out. At the door she turned and kissed him quickly, "Thanks Dan, good-bye." She hurried into the lot and started down the hill. The night was cooler than two hours ago and it seemed to have rained again. The sloping dirt lot was slick and Rachel was glad she wore her sneakers. She saw Christine's Mustang about halfway down the hill and thought about going back up to find her. She turned, but even from here, Polo's and the road with its streetlights seemed miles distant. She continued nervously to her car. Finally, she reached the lower road and the sound of the stream between its' banks and the safety of her car. She reached into her pocket for her key but it was gone.

"Shit." She said out loud. Rachel quickly searched her pockets again. There were only two pockets in the blazer; it was obvious the key was gone. She checked again.

"Hey, what's the matter?" She heard in the darkness.

"Dan? Is that you?" More scared than ever.

"Did you lose something?" It was Dan. He was walking toward her.

"Jesus, you scared me to death. Yes, I lost my key, it was in my jacket and..."

"I have it, don't worry." He interrupted her. "It must have dropped, I found it back at the table and figured you wouldn't get far."

"Oh thank God," she was reaching her hand out. Dan took her hand but slid the key back into his pants pocket.

"It's early, do you want to get some coffee?"

"I can't."

"How bout a kiss then, as a thank you?

"Please Dan, I have to go."

He did not release her hand and instead brought himself up close to her. Rachel had her back to her locked car door and this basic stranger had her key in his pocket. He stepped in tight and put his hands inside her jacket around her waist. He leaned against her and the car and kissed her.

"Dan, No. I have to go." She twisted in his arms but could not budge him with her gentle complaints. He kissed her again, more deeply with his left hand around her neck and into her hair pulling her lips against his more forcefully. She opened her mouth to let him in and he took full advantage. His lips sucked and pulled at hers, they were delicious, and his tongue dove deep after hers, tasting her teeth and the roof of her mouth. Her hands pushed hopelessly at his chest but her mouth just let him take her. "If this is all he wants I can play along," she thought. She was pinned back to the car and both his hands were on the sides of her head holding her steady for his deepening kisses. Dan's right hand brushed down her throat and found her breast through her blouse. He squeezed firmly and massaged the nipple erect quickly. Rachel grabbed his wrist and broke their kiss. "NO, Dan. Now stop it." She tried to be firm.

"No Rachel, You just relax." He shook off her grasp, kissed her again harder than before and ran his right hand across her chest to the left breast and squeezed hard. Her tits felt like a dream, even through her blouse and he could not let go.

"NO!" She screamed as she brought her knee up toward his groin. Dan saw that coming a mile away and deflected it with his knee and grabbed a handful of her hair behind her neck.

"Listen," He said, "I don't want to hurt you so hold still. If you know what's good for you, you'll just relax." He pulled her head back onto the roof of the Saturn and bit down on her long white neck. He could taste her sweat, salty and fearful of him. He pulled back and looked her in the eyes. She was quiet. She would not fight him.

Rachel just held still as his hands relaxed from around her throat. They massaged her face and moved down onto her tits. She let him pinch her nipples hard through her blouse. He undid the top button and tugged the collar to the side. She did not move. She felt her blouse ripped open from there and then pulled up out of her skirt. It shook her with the force and she bounced off the car and back. She closed her eyes and pretended not to care when he popped open the front clasp with little effort. Her bra and shirt were pulled back over her shoulders together and back to her elbows. She let out a grunt and partial protest as his bare hands found her bare tits and mashed them in together. Dan worked on Rachel's tits with his hands and his tongue and then finally his teeth pulled at the erect nipples that she could not contain.

She tried to hold her knees together as his hands lifted her skirt along her bare legs. Her arms came up to stop him and again she said "No," although it was more of whine this time. Rachel knew she could not stop him now, he could do anything he wanted to. Her only option was a beating or no beating. "Stop" she cried quietly to the side.

12