Rachel Started with Her Pics Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, Rachel stayed leaning back against the door but her hands were no longer covering her breasts, they were now busy tugging at the strings on each side of her bikini bottoms. I swallowed hard.

Next the picture came that I both feared and loved. Steve must have backed away because now I could see all of Rachel. Her bikini bottom lay in a heap at her feet, which were spread apart. My wife was now completely naked, her wet hair clung to her chest but it was easy for me, and for Steve, to see her in all of her naked beauty. She radiated sexiness.

Next, Rachel stretched her arms above her head, pulling her breasts up and squatted to the floor, making a v-shape with her wide-open legs. Steve had snuck closer and the next picture showed that he was very close to her pussy with the camera. Just at the top of the picture it was easy to see one of Rachel's hands slipping toward her wet lips.

A slight change of scenery showed Rachel laying on the floor in the sun room, her legs spread and her hands pinching her nipples. Steve hovered over her with the camera, shooting down at her as she pinched her nipples. The last picture showed her middle finger on her clit. Rachel was masturbating for the camera, for Steve and for me. It was incredibly hot and I shot my load all over my hand. I couldn't wait to talk to my wife!!!

The next morning she was slightly cautious when she answered the phone. "What did you think of the pictures?"

"Babe, they were wonderful. Sexy. Hot. Just simply amazing."

The relief was evident. "Really? You think so?"

"Of course," I answered. "God babe, you were so hot; so sexy."

"I'm glad you think so," she said. "It wasn't planned to be like that. I wanted to do the outside and inside shot but I got so hot just doing the Jeep shots that when I got inside I couldn't help myself. I needed to cum."

"So, you planned on getting naked?"

"Yes," she answered. "I told you they pics were going to be racy. You don't mind, do you?"

I couldn't lie. "Absolutely not! They were so hot babe. I can't tell you how hot they made me."

"Oh yeah," she asked. "Did you jerk off to them?"

"Yep," I smirked. "A couple of times."

"Nice," she commented. "Then I can't wait until you see next month's pics."

Neither could I.

To be continued...

12