Rachel's Bachelorette Party

Story Info
A bachelorette party guest recounts her sexy life.
2.8k words
4.47
9.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hcope
hcope
2 Followers

The bride-to-be put the bottle of vodka down on the counter. She turned and said "Let's play a game. Where was the strangest place you've had an orgasm? Michelle, you go first."

"Well... I guess. It was in college - Tina, you remember Wesley, right? Well, we were in the college library, in one of those study rooms. We were studying, and I was running my foot up and down his leg, and he set his books down, and stood up, took his jacket and covered the window, and then pushed the chairs out of the way, stood me up, and pulled my panties down, and then bent me over the table and fucked me right there. It was so hot, and I came so hard! After that, we left the room, and there were a ton of people staring at us as we walked out. I still think about it a lot. Who's next?"

"I'll go," said Carrie. "It's pretty boring, anyway. I had sex in the back of a car."

"That's not a bad way, though," someone replied.

"Me too - My strangest place was a car."

"Truck bed, here."

"I had sex against a Porsche, once. It wasn't even in it. I had just broken up with my boyfriend, and the girls took me out, I got pretty drunk, and started grinding up against this hot guy. He suggested we go outside, so I did, and we started making out, and he started feeling me up - I did my fair share, too. He was bigger than my ex! I could feel it with his pants on! He slipped his hand up my skirt, I undid his pants - next thing you know, we were banging against the back of a car. We both came, and my friends came looking for me afterwards, as I was sitting on the curb, talking to him. We ended up dating for two years!"

"But wait, why was it memorable that it was a Porsche?"

"Oh! I lost a bracelet that night, and I went looking for it the next day. It was behind the Porsche."

"How do you know that you had sex there, though?"

"It was spring, with all of the pollen on the cars. I saw the outline on the car, where something person-sized cleaned off the pollen. Also, when I get fucked from behind like that, my hands stretch out, left hand by my head, right hand out to support me. The pollen matched."

"Well, that's a girl who knows what she likes."

"No kidding."

"Anyone else?"

"I had sex with my boss in a conference room."

"Ooh, do tell!"

"I was interning, and my boss was four years older than me. We were working late, and I went to go get some food, and we started talking, then flirting, and one thing led to another. Next thing I know, we're making out, with me sitting on his desk, and then the cleaning lady walked in! He took me into one of the conference rooms, the really nice one that looked out over the city. All the blinds were closed, and the door was locked, and he took all of my clothes off, kissing me all over. We started having sex on the table, but then he pulled me up, led me to the window, pushed me up against it, and slipped himself in. The glass was so cold against my boobs and cheek, and he was tall, so I was on my tiptoes. I remember coming really hard, which made him come. The next morning, we had a meeting in that room, and when the sun hit the window again, I could still see the imprints from my boobs against the window. I blushed, and my boss saw, and stealthily made the 'shh' motion. No one noticed."

"And that was it? You only slept with him once?"

"No, I gave more blowjobs in the stairwell there that summer than I had my entire life. Of course, it wasn't all blowjobs. That was a fun summer."

A small quiet ran over the crowd gathered in the hotel room, half trapped in their memories. The other half started glancing over at one woman.

Truth be told, they were slightly jealous of her - not of her escapades, per se, but of her boldness, her willingness to try new things, and the peace of which she found herself in while doing so.

She noticed that attention was growing on her. A small smile slipped across her face.

"Who's familiar with the Williamson Steakhouse on 5th?"

She was responded with nods, murmurs.

"That's where I had my strongest, most public orgasm."

"In the restaurant?"

"Yes, in the restaurant."

"After hours? Were you a waitress there?"

"No, a customer. The dining room was full, and probably no one even knew about it."

"How? That dining room is pretty crowded." "I was in the side booth, you know the ones that are domed and dark."

"How does that happen? The orgasm, I mean. Did he finger you? A vibrator? I wouldn't be surprised at that."

She chuckled, knowing that it wasn't out of her bag of tricks, but they didn't hear a third of her stories. Tonight would be a change.

"So, we're going to have to go back a good bit of time to set this up."

"I was at the club - you know, the member's only one - one night. He was there, giving a presentation on blindfold play. He was sweaty, exhausted, and hot. His friend was, too, and was blindfolded with a red and black corset on.

She was tied to a piece of furniture, hands by her head, and she was on her knees, which were bound to plush, satin covered benches. She was naked from the waist down, and there was a gap below her between the benches.

The sexual energy between them was palpable. When he would move, she would track him by his voice, waiting for the next step in the presentation. He had a wall of toys, dusters, and tools, and used them on his friend, demonstrating the squirms and squeals that each had before telling everyone what it was and what he had learned while using it.

The entire time, though, she had never orgasmed herself. She came close, many times, but he never let her.

He concluded his performance, and got a fair amount of applause from the crowd. A few came up and talked to him, or investigated his tools while I waited behind.

When it was finally my time, I was so nervous! I introduced myself, and he introduced himself properly. As we chatted, he almost absentmindedly ran his finger against her pussy, looked at it, touched the tip of his tongue to it to taste it, then placed it in her mouth. She sucked it clean.

He excused himself for a moment, but promised he'd be back shortly to continue talking to me. He walked over to a friend, almost as good looking as him, and brought him back, but untied his lady, leading her to another room. I could see a table in there, and after a short discussion, his male friend came out and brought a few more men into the room. My new companion bent over to talk to his lady friend, and seemed to come to an agreement. He left the room, and the remaining men started to take their clothes off. His lady friend, now free, started to feel around, and quickly found plenty of entertainment. Her moans over the next hour made me dripping wet.

My new friend, Henry, came back over. As we talked, I knew that he was interested in me, as I was with him. "My old quest is not going to be able to continue playing with me for much longer. Unfortunately, this is one of our last playdates."

I looked over, and she was certainly enjoying herself - moaning while cocks filled her hands, mouth, and pussy.

"Really?" I croaked out. It seemed that what he had just said drained all of the moisture from my body and sent it to my own pussy.

"Yes, and so I need someone new to play with. You wouldn't be interested, would you?"

My heart skipped a beat, my face flushed. I felt like a school girl.

"Really? Yes, I'd like to try."

"Great."

He handed me a card from his back pocket, which only had an address and a four digit code.

"How are your Tuesdays?"

"Open, now." I replied.

"Good. I'll see you Tuesday, then."

He smiled and walked over to the bar, and ignored me for the rest of the night.

The next Tuesday, I went to the address, and saw a keypad. I tried the code a few times before getting a loud buzz sound, and I pulled the door open.

The door opened to a white room, with a white stool and set of shelves. There was another door across the room from me. The shelves had a black satin robe on it, while the stool had a note.

"Please take off your clothes. Fold them and place them on the shelves, and then put on the robe. Knock on the door when you're ready. -Henry"

I did as the note asked, and knocked. After a moment, Henry opened the door, gesturing me to come in. I walked past him into the next room.

The floor was cold against my bare feet, which were on tile floor. The room was a warm chestnut brown, with a very similar piece of furniture to what I had seen earlier in the week. There was also a chair, and a cabinet, almost more like an armoir, taking up an entire wall.

Henry gestured me to the chair, and I sat in it.

"Of course, this is completely up to you how long this arrangement lasts. I've had companions for weeks, and some others for years. I have a feeling that this will not be a short term relationship. Of course, you'll have to follow my rules, but I'm sure you know that."

I nodded.

"Good. Shall we get started? Please, kneel on the furniture."

I went over to the rig that I had seen, and kneeled on it. He came over, tying my ankles and calves right behind my knees. After checking for my comfort, he retrieved a blindfold from the cabinet, and blindfolded me. He slipped the robe off of me, then placed my hands in the restraints as well. He was very gentle, but methodical in strapping me in.

"The first session is to familiarize us to each other. I ask that you do not have sex or masturbate outside of here. It will make the work we do here more effective."

He traced my shoulder with his hand, then up my arm, back down the other side, down my neck, and to my breast. Over the next few hours, there wasn't a single inch he hadn't touched, recording my flinches, my squirms, and my relaxations.

Over the next few weeks, he started slowly, but started to open up our boundaries. Each session, I would strip, walk over to the rig, and be strapped in.

He would run feathers all over my body.

He ran ice over my body.

Silks, furs, things I didn't even know were catalogued.

One thing didn't happen, though. I didn't orgasm for two months. He wouldn't let me.

Soon, vibrators, dildos, nipple clamps, and all sorts of other toys were brought in. I didn't know that I like being lightly whipped, but my pussy soon told me otherwise.

Have you ever come from one thrust of a dildo? I have. It was my first orgasm from him. It was a feather night, the lightest touches going down my spine, all around my nipples and my pussy. Soon, I was rocking back and forth, nipples hard, on the edge of an orgasm. He grabbed my hips, locking them in place. I felt something hard against the lips of my pussy, then a firm and quick rise up as the dildo filled me. My back arched as I gasped, pussy clenching in waves. As I came down, he pulled it out. I sensed moisture by my lips, and I gently stuck my tongue out, feeling the dildo with my juices on it. I had tasted myself before, but it was sweeter, more intoxicating than before.

Further weeks brought me close to the edge of orgasm, but again, I didn't fully orgasm for months. It was the sweetest torture that I had been subjected to, and I thrived on it.

The next time that I came, I was surprised. He held the back of my head, as if he were going to kiss me. That night, I came five times, and each time, his hand was cradling my head.

He started over again, this time, not allowing me to orgasm without first feeding me chocolate covered strawberries.

Have you ever walked through a grocery store and gotten so intensely turned on my strawberries that you couldn't buy them for years?

Months of bliss came with a strong vibrator in my pussy, strawberries in my mouth, juice running down my face, my head cradled in his hand.

One night, the robe wasn't there. A dress was. Below it, heels, and a purse. I put them on and knocked, and was escorted out to a limo. The windows, of course, were completely blacked out.

We arrived at the restaurant, and were quickly directed to our tables. The waiter brought over wine, and he leaned in.

"This is the color of your pussy when you're excited," he whispered.

Soon afterwards, the food came out, and we ate, talking about everything and nothing in particular.

As the main dishes were taken away, the waiter brought out a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. I felt my pussy immediately get drenched, and my pulse quickened. He ate the first one, and he could tell that I was right where he wanted me.

"Close your eyes," he said.

I hesitated, looking out to the other patrons.

"Close your eyes."

Slowly, I closed my eyes.

I felt his hand move to cradle my head.

"Just let it come. You've deserved it," he said.

My lips parted, and the strawberry was placed in my mouth. Using his finger, he traced down my jaw, putting more and more pressure on the strawberry. Finally, the strawberry burst, and the mix of the chocolate and juice sent me over the edge. Right there, in the middle of a restaurant, I was having the strongest orgasm in my life, and I was barely being touched!

After I had come down again, he led me back out to the limo. As I walked out, I felt my own juices drip down my leg.

As the limo set off, he took a finger and gently, yet firmly, spread my legs. He lifted my dress to my waist, inspecting his months of work. I looked myself, my inner thighs glistening.

He bent down, and started to lick me clean. He started from the outside in, and as he did, my pussy caught fire. Months, and he hadn't done or said that this was even possible!

I was snapped out of my reverie with a wide, wet lick from the bottom of my pussy to my singing clit. Swipes left and right ensured my cleanliness. He dove in, alternating deep, penetrating licks with shallow, rapid flurries against my clit. I came 2 more times in the limo alone.

When we got back, he led me to the room I had known for months, but with a sex swing hanging from the rafters. He slipped my dress off, then assisted me into the swing. Carefully, he removed and folded his clothes, turning to face me once again.

One of the larger cocks that I had ever seen greeted me.

He walked over, and placed himself at the entrance to my pussy. Looking me in the eyes, he drove forward, till it was all inside me. I was stuffed. He pulled out slowly, then rammed home. My eyes rolled back in my head, my toes curled in the heels. He fucked me hard, like a jackhammer, for what seemed like hours. My pussy clenched onto his dick in waves, which sent him over the edge. His strong hands pulled me tight against him as he pumped himself into me.

Visibly relaxed, he released me, then pulled himself out. I continued to sit in the swing as his cum dripped out of my pussy, down my ass, and onto the floor.

He returned shortly thereafter, and had another nude woman blindfolded behind him.

"Clean her up," he told the new woman, and removed the blindfold. Obediently, she came over and bent down, licking every drop of cum off of me. She then got me showered and dressed, and then I knew it was time to go."

The party looked at her, stunned. They had heard rumors, but that was the most that they had ever heard - and straight from her mouth.

"Wow," said one partier.

"That... was intense."

"Well," she replied, "That's also the story of how I met the bride. She was the one who cleaned me up."

hcope
hcope
2 Followers