Rachel's Butt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam pressed up onto his hands, then placed them on Rachel's shoulders. He withdrew all but the head of his cock, then slammed his full length back in.

Again.

And again.

Harder.

Faster.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!!!!!" Rachel cried.

With each stroke, Sam picked up the pace. Rachel's ass easily took the urgent rhythm. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." she repeated.

Becky began to masturbate: her eyes fixed on the carnal sight of the two glistening bodies joined in anal intercourse.

"Yes. Yes! Fuck me. Fuck me!" Rachel said. No; begged.

Sam's cock slid in and out of Rachel's ass at an increasing rate.

"That's it baby." Becky said, her voice quivering from orgasm, "Fuck her ass. Fuck it good. Fuck it hard!"

"Oh yes. Yes!" Rachel cried, "Ugh. Ugh. Ughhhh. Ughhhhh!!!"

Sam looked over at Becky. Her legs were spread wide. The vibrator was nestled in her pussy.

"Ooooooooooooo. Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

Sam could hold back no longer. The sounds of orgasm which filled the air were simply more than he could handle. He thrust deeply into Rachel's ass, then pulled his cock from her and sprayed stream after stream of cum onto her back. Into her hair. . . .

**********************

The sound of running water brought Rachel back to the moment. She rolled onto her side. Her ass was sore. She could feel the puddle of cum that filled the small of her back trickling down.

Jeff emerged from the bathroom and finished drying his cock. "Now for your pussy." he said.

Rachel smiled to herself. 'Such a fine line between fantasy and reality.' she thought.

12