Rachel's Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't either, and I want to" Rachel responded while feeling his thick cock throb again. "Do you have a.." Rachel said.

"No, I don't have any condoms, didn't really plan on getting laid this weekend" Brian quipped.

"I thought you were an Eagle scout" Rachel giggled "You're supposed to be prepared."

"Well you're a brownie scout and you're still spread eagle around your brother" Brian taunted.

"Hush!" she replied in mock indignation. "Just be careful, and gentle..." she whispered.

Brian leaned in to kiss his sister as she maneuvered herself on her back. He pulled desperately at her shirt and tossed it to the ground along with his own. Laying down between her legs he began to kiss down Rachel's chest, gently sucking and nibbling at her tight little nipples. "Damn Rach..." he squeaked as his cock brushed her pussy full on for the first time.

Between this contact and his nursing she gasped, "please, I need you to..." she whined.

"Need me to what baby sis" Brian taunted as he took his cock and gently spilt her wet lips.

"You know...please" as she wiggled her hips underneath his cock.

"You do it Rach" Brian said as he guided her hand to his cock for the first time.

Rachel jumped as she grasped the shaft, "ohhhh shit, that's too thick Bri.."

"I'll be gentle I promise" he said as he resumed kissing her. Unsure, she took the cock and rubbed it up and down her opening, lubing his tip with her juices. She then placed the cock right up her tight opening, and she wrapped her legs around his ass.

"Ok, push, but be gentle" she whispered to her older brother, who immediately began to lean into her. The pressure pushed her ass down into the mattress as he continued to gently probe her.

"Are you sure that's where it is" Brian mused as they both gasped simultaneously.

With a pop the tip was in her virgin canal "slow" she reminded. Brian pulled his tip back out and pushed it back in, rotating his hips circularly to open up his sister. After a few rotations he began to push again. Rachel starts breathing faster and faster, as each centimeter of her brother's cock pushed deeper and deeper, until it stopped.

"Are you sure Rachel?" as he felt her nod silently and pull him tight. With his hard shaft pushing and her legs pulling her brother's crotch down, Rachel's hymen broke with a sharp pain.

Instantly Brian's cock pushed in another two inches as she gasped in pain "wait...please." Her brother was such an attentive lover. As she felt him flexing his cock in her formerly virgin tunnel, he continued to kiss her lips and all over her face lovingly, including kissing her tears away. The two remained coupled for a few minutes before Brian began to pull his cock out. The vacuum left behind in her tight void screamed for his thick cock to be put back, and after a few inches he reversed course and began to drive her into the mattress again. Her pussy throbbed with passion as she felt the nerve endings going up her spine, to her brain and back down again to her toes. The cock was pushing and pulling her tight sheath as it continued to burrow deeper and deeper. God damn this feels incredible Rachel thought as her brother began to bottom out into her tight pussy, her lips spread obscenely over his cock wetting it to make the journey easier.

Sounds begin to fill the room. Rachel was going to cum soon; she knew that all too well. Her breathing began to increase sharply through her nose as her hands clawed Brian's back. The bed too began to make noise, as the mattress scrunched accordingly to their coupling. Sweat had formed on Brian's forehead as it obscenely dripped on to Rachel's lip. Tickles she thought as she licked it away. Brian began to start to fuck his sister harder, his balls beginning to slap rhythmically against her ass as his cock drilled her tight little pussy against the bed. The headboard began a gently tapping, quickly picking up in intensity. The two began grunting in time as Rachel's climax hit with no warning to her brother. Her legs flexed and her arms tightened as she pinned her body against her brother's, the only clothing between them being his wet boxers. Her pussy milked his thick cock as she rocked it up and down his thick root, grinding her clit against him instinctively as she came harder than she ever knew possible.

All her practice allowed her to be silent, but her muscles all contracted at once like a constrictor. Squeezing her brother tightly in orgasm, silently thrashing beneath him she felt him pop. Fluid burst deep inside her body as she knew immediately what happened. Thinking back, how could she blame the poor guy? His cum blasted deep into her womb; his cock coated her pussy in his white thick juice. Together they lay flexing, cumming all over each other lewdly. Sweat and sex filled the room as their breathing began to calm down. "Did you...did.." Rachel whispered.

Brian nodded silently "I'm sorry."

"Shhhh that was amazing. God I love you, thank you so much" Rachel said as she looked directly into her big brother's eyes. His cock flexed again as their eyes adjusted again to the sunlight now starting to pour into the room. Brian leaned down and kissed his beautiful sister some more. As the two finished coupling, Brian's softening cock lewdly slid out of his sister's worn out pussy, a pop followed by some semen sliding down her ass coldly. It made Rachel giggle, "you better go back to your bed silly." She kissed her brother one last time as he sat up and crawled out of her bed. As he turned to cover her back up he looked like he had seen a ghost. "What's wrong Bri" Rachel asked with concern. She looked down and saw what was wrong; the bed was soaked with blood.

They were fucked, literally.

12