Rachel's Countdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the background Susie practically screamed in delight.

Rachel awaited determination of what the punishment would be. The little rat Susie looked to be itching to say something but stayed quiet. The bitch, thought Rachel. The forceful thought brought up some stray vomit into her mouth and she choked it down.

Mr Adams spoke to the contestants. 'We'll let the audience decide this one,' he said.

Like it was a proper fucking gameshow, muttered Rachel to herself. Again another lick of vomit quietened her complaints. It stank. She stank, a mess, nothing like the glamorous girl she had been. Most of all she needed a shower. And she was about to get one.

'Steve messed her up,' said a female voice from the audience. One that Rachel couldn't pinpoint.

'Yeah,' added another, 'she should have a shower to clean off.'

Cue more mumbles from the audience and an excited grin from Susie. Rachel didn't really know what the crazed smile was about until Mr Adams announced for the pool to be brought out. An inflatable pool, blue, and patterned with a number of cartoon characters. Rachel now guessed what was going to happen. And it wasn't Disney-approved.

'Rachel, take your place in the pool,' said Mr Adams.

Rachel decided to give it one more go at fighting her fate. 'That one couldn't be solved. It was impossible.'

Mr Adams was stern and unbending. 'That's the luck of the draw,' he said. The end of the discussion.

As she made her way across to the pool all eyes were on her and her puke-stained dress which gripped to her figure like the most awful wet t-shirt competition. Maybe it was better to get it all washed off. At least it would be warm. What the hell was she thinking, she scolded herself. You want these people to piss on you. She knelt down in the pool.

'Form a disorderly queue,' said Mr Adams.

What happened next was akin to a stampede. Men and women flocked from the audience; men dressed in tuxedos, tailored suits and floppy cocks out, women in elegant dresses hitched to the waist, panties gone or yanked to the side, pressed all around her. She looked up at them. A mistake. She saw the first stream too late, hitting her in the face, spraying up near her eyes. She shrieked at it and tried to move away. It followed her and was joined by another. Then another. Though the streams hit her face hard, it was warm, pleasant in fact after the chill of the drying puke. But the smell was as terrible, sour and harsh, splashes flicking up her nostrils, adding to the sensation. As she shrieked again, dodging this way and that, one of the streams found her mouth and she tasted it. She leant forward and retched. Nothing came up. Blinking her eyes open, she could see that she was already swimming in dirty yellow piss, her pretty blonde hair soaked, the curls and bounciness gone.

The yank on her sopping hair was hard, and she was back up to face them, her mouth open in pain and choking on another stream, which she gurgled and spat out, like a crappy fountain.

'Drink it, you slut!' Someone in the crowd, nameless but angry.

With her hair pulled, she had no choice but to open her eyes. The audience were delighted. They were getting their chance to participate, to use her, and they were making the most of it. That was how Rachel Riley stayed for the next five minutes, drowning in the hot piss until she could feel the waves of piss lap at her pussy, sloshing back and forth, tickling her lips, tickling her clit, her pussy bathing in the warm, stinking piss.

The hand left her hair and released, she tried to wipe some of the piss from her face. To no avail. Looking back up, both Susie and Mr Adams were standing over her. She considered spitting at them but rejected it. She was in enough trouble as it was.

'Okay, the deal is Rachel,' said Mr Adams with a smile, 'is that you either drink Susie's urine, or you have to drink all of it in the pool.'

Susie was practically jumping up and down at this suggestion, her overbite more pronounced than ever. Rachel looked at the pool. About thirty people's worth of piss in there. More than she could drink in a day. She had no choice.

Closing her eyes, she whimpered, 'Susie's.'

The squeal of delight was entirely from Susie. With an abandon Rachel had never seen, she ripped off her ugly dress to reveal a lack of panties, a hairy bush covering a vagina that glistened with wetness.

Rachel looked into her eyes. Susie meant business. She practically ground her hips over towards her as if magnetised. Closing her eyes, Rachel opened her mouth for the piss to rain down on her. Susie's piss.

'I have to micturate. Are you ready?' asked Susie.

Micturate? What the fuck was micturate thought Rachel and opened her eyes. Her and her fancy fucking words. There was nothing fancy about the way Susie pressed her cunt into her face, swiping the clit over her pretty nose, smearing it in juice, covering her lips in the thick mucus. It tasted sour, as sour as Susie's face.

Rachel leant back to get away from it.

'Back here, bitch,' said Susie and pressed Rachel's piss-soaked head against her.

'Lick it allllll up,' she moaned, getting pleasure from Rachel's closed lips on her own. 'Lick it,' she screamed again, violent, off her rocker, thought Rachel.

The pain in her nipple was immense. As if the fingers had torn it right off. It throbbed and swelled. Rachel couldn't see it but imagined it flashing loud and red through her piss-soaked dress. Rachel screamed into the flaps of flesh pressed into her face. She could taste it now. Not wanting a further, sadistic pinch, she began to lick at her ex-colleague's cunt, lapping with vigour and trying to hold in the retches.

'Ahhh that's it!'

Susie jammed her head so hard against her it was as if she wanted to take Rachel's head right inside. Then as suddenly she pulled back, Rachel still tasting the sour juice on her mouth, daring herself to spit it out. Holding her pussy flaps wide open, Susie shouted, 'Open!'

Rachel did, her jaw slack, searching for air. The first blast came like a jet-hose. A blast of hot piss that struck her face, scouring what little makeup she had left on her face right off. There was a distinctive taste to it, like lager left out on a sunny day. Rachel choked as the spray forced its way down her throat.

'Drink it, bitch!'

Rachel swallowed. Tried to swallow it all but it was so hot and rich. She gagged on it taking the jet to her forehead and eyes. The moan from Susie was like she was some feral beast now, even as the jets of piss slowed down.

Blinking, her eyes pained from the ammonia, Rachel looked up to see Susie staring down at her. So pleased with herself, hitching her skirt back on and skipping back to her seat. It was as if her former colleague had turned into a particularly vindictive child. A woman scorned.

Rachel sat in the pool, washed in piss. She was broken, awaiting command. Too broken to even care that someone came up behind her and ripped her dress, tore it off like an animal, exposing her body to all these strangers, her pert 34B breasts on show now, one nipple bright red and standing to attention, the nipple that Susie had tried to rip off.

The towel thrown at her was like a gift from the Gods and slowly she rose, piss running down her slender legs, her neatly trimmed landing strip on show, perfect cameltoe exposed beneath. In front of them all she dried off, the towel soft and expensive, wiping herself down, performing what the audience must have felt was a very sexy dance as they cheered in delight.

'Back to your station, Rachel.' It was Mr Adams. She obeyed.

The next letters were called out and she put them up on the board. Like a robot. A robot smelling of piss and puke.

G, O, K, G, N, A, E, Q, I.

The clock started and she tried to determine any sex acts contained within the letters. She now understood how the game worked now. Maybe if she could work it out she could prepare herself for it.

GONK, KONG... she paused. KONG? Like some kind of huge dildo that she would have to insert into herself. Her pussy screamed in warning - or was it desire?

KANE, GAIN... the time was up.

Steve gave her the answer that she had failed to see. GANG. Rachel's eyes widened as she turned and put it on the board.

'I want to see GANG as well.' Susie. Obvious delight in her voice. Closing her eyes, Rachel didn't turn, as if she could hide from whatever was going to happen.

Turning back, some sort of table had been brought into the middle of the room, padded for comfort, a red sheet draped across it for decoration. Or to keep it clean, thought Rachel.

'Come take your place,' said Mr Adams, himself off his seat and moving towards the table. A cue for Rachel and the audience who left their seats and created a human corridor for her. Rachel knew what was going to happen next. A gang. A gangbang with her as the main event. There was disgust in her, disgust, but also an unfamiliar urge. An urge to get over there, to submit to them. This is what she had been paid for. This is what she had signed up for.

She began the long walk.

As she passed through the crowd, she looked at the table. Her performance area. Hands clawed at her, her firm ass squeezed, her breasts zeroed in on, mauled and pinched, wincing as her long, pink nipples bore the brunt of the abuse. Stealthy hands reached between her legs and grazed her pussy, causing her to whimper and try to dance away - only to move into the path of more roaming hands and fingers. She was nothing but their toy. Again a tingle of excitement at the fact. Reaching the table, she stood there, looking at Mr Adams and Steve, stoic as ever, with Susie grinning like it was Christmas.

'How did my piss taste, bitch?'

Rachel blushed and looked to Mr Adams. It was normally now that he interceded. But he didn't. Rachel paused. Didn't know how to answer.

'Answer her,' said Mr Adams.

Looking to him, and not looking at Susie, she said, 'Disgusting, like eating an old woman's cunt!'

The use of the word cunt shocked her - she would never normally use it - but the reaction of Susie shocked her more, screaming and trying to round the table to get to her, held back by Steve and other members of the audience.

'Now, now, Susie, we don't want to damage the goods before we have our fun,' said Mr Adams, calm as ever. He nodded to something or somebody over Rachel's shoulder. Next thing she knew she was being hoisted up, strong hands on each limb, splaying her out on the table, her body on show like meat, her breasts pointing to the ceiling, her pussy open, the majority of the attendees staring at it like it was the eighth wonder of the world. She knew that they all wanted it. And couldn't stop herself from finding it... desirable.

She looked up and around, at the men and women surrounding her. The last time she'd been in this position they were going to piss all over her but this time it would be different. And she could already see how different, some of the women stroking their partner's cock, sliding it over their own bare skin to make it hard, one even on her knees, passing from cock to cock, sucking each, preparing them for the main event of the evening. The violation of her pussy. She bit her lip to fight back the tingle.

Now Rachel was no stranger to cock, for someone who looked as good as her it was on tap whenever she wanted, but this was twenty men, old men, young men, fat, thin, bald, hairy, ugly. But there was no argument over who was to be first to violate her.

Mr Adams. Susie stood beside him, staring at Rachel. She watched his old cock as he inched forward. There was a gentleness about the way he stroked her long, slender legs, admiring them, that put her at ease. If he started gentle, then the others would follow. He was now at her pussy, his cock hard, grazing over her slit and causing her to clench, try and move her pussy away from the inevitable.

He shoved his hips forward - violent, sharp, his cock ripping into her pussy, making her glad that she was already wet. It took her breath away. Her sex clenched and tried to push him back out. No good. Every time it clenched, the old man would push harder, opening her up.

The crowd cheered, no-one louder than Susie, screaming for Mr Adams to fuck her and fuck her hard, even bending over to watch up close as her old friend's perfect pussy was used. The pussy that had stolen her husband. Made him dream of more than her own.

Every thrust pushed Rachel back on the table, strange hands on her body, holding and groping, her nipples pulled and pinched until they were raw and erect, her mouth open to scream only to be filled with cock, cock that drove into her mouth and into her throat causing her to choke, squeezing the cock in her cunt even harder, making her choke and moan. As they fucked from both ends, the balls slapped her forehead and eyes, her mouth nothing but another hole to fuck.

As Mr Adams took his time; long, slow thrusts that he seemed to wind up before delivering, the men rotated in her mouth, different sizes and different tastes, all of which made her gag, through taste or size. It was the sixth one in her mouth which popped first, choking her with cum, cum that she had to swallow as she had no option to spit, feeling it slide down fighting gravity into her tummy. The spent cock left, whacked off her cheek as if congratulating her on doing such a good job.

Mr Adams' cock left her pussy. Had he cum? She hadn't felt it but she'd been too busy eating cum. Looking down, Steve had taken his place. She never saw him shove it in, another cock thrust into her mouth, heavy, hairy balls blinding her. She felt the cock enter, pressing deeper than Mr Adams, filling her up, that perfect cock, the cock that had made her puke, pushed up into her wet, tight, hungry cunt, a cock that immediately filled her with pleasure, fingers on her swollen clit, making her—

She came hard, instinctively swallowing the load that was delivered into her mouth, her orgasm manifesting a taste, a salty, spicy taste. She didn't have long to savour it, replaced by another member of the audience, the lipstick gone from her glossy lips, all makeup worthless, but retaining her natural beauty. The natural beauty of the gangbang toy.

Whereas Mr Adams didn't cum, Steve did. His thrusts increased in power, shoving her across the table and deeper onto the cock at the other end, feeling like he was trying to bust through her cervix, before she felt the unmistakable burning feeling in her pussy, the feeling of cum flooding her sex, unprotected cum. Her moans elicited another load into her throat and she coughed it down, body shaking, a cumdump, a worthless cumdump for them. At the thought her body tingled all over.

As Steve pulled out, she watched his limp cock, a drop of cum falling from the end. She waited for the next man to enter her pussy, feeling Steve's cum slowly ooze from her, tickling her puckered asshole. It was the first time she had thought about her ass. They weren't going to take that as well were they? A cock appeared in front of her pussy. A black cock, big and fake, as long and big as her forearm. The body attached to it was quite the opposite, slim and deathly pale, belonging to Susie. She stroked the strap-on as if it was her own.

'Ready for this, bitch?' she said in a high-pitched cackle, smacking the latex monster against Rachel's pussy. It was sore, the pain coursing through her, driving the wind from her stomach.

'Owwww,' moaned Rachel, wriggling in vain to get away. 'Please don't, that's too big.' She looked around for help, looked around for Mr Adams in particular but he was nowhere to be seen. There was no help coming.

This time she begged for a cock to fuck her mouth, something to block her view, something to distract her from what was about to happen, but no-one stepped forward. They were all waiting to see what happened. If this huge thing could indeed fit inside the pretty blonde TV presenter - ex-TV presenter.

Hips pressed forward, Susie placed the head of the plastic cock on Rachel's pussy. Already it felt big, parting her lips with the sheer weight alone.

'You're my bitch now,' cackled Susie. And pushed.

It felt as if her cunt was being wedged open. It felt the width of a baseball bat. She tried to wriggle away but the hands held her down. Inch after inch slid inside, hips pressing it in. Susie's face was a picture of delight and wonderment, like a kid on a rollercoaster. The thick black dildo invaded her, caused her pussy muscles to contract in pain around it. She began to cry out but knew it would do no good. This is what they wanted. Her to suffer.

Susie began to fuck her, slowly at first, the cock seeming to pull at her walls, try to pull her inside out. She wondered if she would be ruined for all cock. Maybe this was Susie's punishment for her indiscretions. To prevent her enjoying another cock again.

Then the black mass began to ease in and out, her pussy adjusting to the size, even... it couldn't be... even began to appreciate the size. A quick thrust from Susie brought a moan to Rachel's lips. She felt wetter than ever, her mouth open, drooling. The spark of delight from within her brought a snarl to Susie's lips. She shoved harder. It hit the spot. Rachel moaned again. Angier still, Susie tried again. Rachel rode another wave of pleasure.

So it continued, Susie trying to hurt her and Rachel responding with another cry of intense pleasure. The orgasm that tore through her caused Susie to pull out, but it was too late to deny her and Rachel shook and panted as it overtook her completely, her pussy contracting, hips jerking, forgetting where she was and what she was doing, riding the moment, before settling back into a state of delirium.

When she opened her eyes - she had no idea how much time had passed - she wasn't surrounded anymore, alone on the table, audience and contestants back in their seats, Susie looking for all the world as if someone had just pissed all over her.

'Time for the second half,' said Mr Adams.

As Rachel lay there she knew that this was not over and that there were to be no winners to this game of Countdown - and only one loser. Herself. But she had just scored a minor victory. What she would pay for that victory soon became all too apparent.

12