Rachel's Dinner Date

Story Info
A romantic evening...with vibrators and public sex.
4.1k words
4.47
39.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the lengthy absence guys! I've been very busy, finishing university and then moving out of my flat. I'm finally finished with my studies and can probably put a lot more energy into my writing now.

I think I'm wanting to turn this into more of a romantic, publishable thing. Uploaded this in exhibitionism instead of BDSM because while the D/s dynamic is still there, there's a lot more concentration on public sex.

I think this is one of the longer pieces I've uploaded. I really wanted to make clear a few messages about this story.

Hopefully you have the patience to read through this, admittedly it is long but I am quite proud of this one over my other writings.

Thanks again!

***

Rachel had to admit, she had her doubts about the evening.

Would her-admittedly complicated-feelings for David still exist in the context of a dinner date? This whole affair between the two of them had started out on a simple crush and a taste for the exotic. David was a piece of forbidden fruit that Rachel had to admit, only became more addictive with every taste. To the point that their 'sessions' had soon become a regular occurrence.

But now that romance was on the cards, did Rachel still have these feelings for the man? Sure, they had been high-school sweethearts a million years ago, back when they were young and stupid, and knew nothing of the world. David wasn't even kinky back then. Now, they were adults with responsibilities, and nostalgia for a love long lost could only go so far.

Still, every time she felt David touch her, the feeling was electric. Rachel had some kind of butterflies every time she met him face-to-face for their session. Whenever she looked into his eyes, she felt nerves, vulnerability, and, more than anything, trust. Rachel knew when she saw David that he would keep her safe, no matter what she was about to experience.

At any rate, she had a dinner date with her once-childhood sweetheart turned dominant, and was to be at his door at 7pm sharp, and dressed accordingly.

Rachel looked through her wardrobe with a look of uncertainty. A balance had to be met here; a night out between them was not going to be like your regular romantic, candlelit supper followed by a walk on the beach. She had to find something that looked a little slutty, but could still hold up as something to look sophisticated.

Well, she couldn't go wrong with a little black dress, could she?

Rachel picked it out of her wardrobe and changed into it. She appraised herself carefully in the mirror as the dress hugged her form, seductively accentuating her hips and breasts. Rachel may not have been the same naïve teenager that she was when she was David's high school sweetheart, but now she was a grown woman, sophisticated and sensual, and David was going to see as much of that side of her as she could show.

But when her phone started ringing and Rachel saw David's name on the screen, she felt her familiar high school self in the excitement that stirred in her belly, and then her submissive self stirring between her legs. It was an hour before their date; was he calling to cancel, to delay? Or was he calling for another, more specific reason?

Rachel wasn't sure, but she made an educated guess that it was for the latter. She picked up the phone and sat down on the edge of her bed, crossing her legs for comfort.

"Hey there." She answered simply, trying for a voice between amused and 'come-hither'. She kicked herself for her goofiness while David spoke.

"Hey, Rachel. I hope I didn't disturb you too much; just wanted to tell you I'm still on for dinner tonight."

"Well, I'm just getting ready. Picked out a nice little something for you. I hope you like it." She glanced in the mirror to look at herself again and smiled as she wondered about David's reaction.

"I'm sure I will, Rachel. Tell me, where are you right now?"

Rachel bit her lip. "I'm just in the bedroom."

"Well, I just thought I'd add a little spice to tonight, if you'd like."

"Mm." She sat thoughtfully silent for a moment to consider it. Heck, just hearing his voice now was starting to stir her a little. A part of her knew he'd call with something like this. He always had something up his sleeve. She bit her lip and shifted a little on the bed. "Yeah...I'd like that."

"Perfect." She could almost hear the satisfaction in David's voice, and pictured his smug, sadistic grin that he always had when he had an idea she would both love, and hate. She made a quiet whimper in her throat as she waited for his orders, knowing that she would obey them to the letter. "Here's what I want you to do..."

An hour later, Rachel was knocking on his door. 7pm sharp, just like he had ordered. She had arrived five minutes early and waited just in case, not wanting to disobey a direct order; she knew David would track that and would come up with a punishment. Rachel didn't want to make it that easy for him. Even as that familiar, fucking annoying buzzing went away at her thighs. She whimpered and clinched her legs, the first of David's instructions echoing in her mind.

"Wear the vibrator you brought last time, on the exact same settings as last time."

Rachel whimpered and squirmed uncomfortably, knowing that once again that perverted old man next door was probably getting an eyeful. She swore she could hear him scratching up against the door as he looked through his peep-hole. But there was something in the humiliation and discomfort. A feeling of heat spread through her as she felt blood rise to her cheeks, hearing footsteps behind the door. She wondered if the evidence of her torment was showing in the form of her arousal leaking down her inner thigh. That was the second of David's instructions.

"I don't want you wearing any panties tonight."

As she felt the lock of the door click, she bit her lip and moaned, her face flushed and gasping. She couldn't help her own arousal, mostly thanks to David's third order:

"Masturbate for me now. I want you to get close to cumming and stop."

He had listened to her moans and whimpers as she begged him over the phone to cum over and again, simply chuckling and giving her the quiet instruction to stop when he had decided she'd had enough. He knew exactly what moan she would make before she climaxed. Rachel cried a little in frustration as she stopped fingering herself, throwing her head backwards onto her mattress as David hung up the phone with his final words.

"I'll see you at 7pm."

In the present, Rachel bit her lip and scowled up at David with frustration and embarrassment, her cheeks flushed as her vibrator relentlessly buzzed at her and she quietly moaned. She felt helpless and vulnerable, like she was wrapped around his little finger. He held out his hand and spoke firmly.

"Give me the remote." He ordered.

Rachel knew better than to disobey, so she handed it over with a whimper. The remote was to control her vibrator, and now he had full control over her arousal for the evening. She looked at him with worried eyes as he examined the buttons, chuckling to himself, before testing out the settings. She braced herself against the wall and moaned as the vibrator whirred into action on full speed in her pussy, unable to control her desire as she felt her own juices leaking down the inside of her thigh.

Just then she noticed that he had cleaned up for tonight. He was wearing an expensive, tailored suit. A grey tie, jacket and trousers and a white shirt that wrapped around his body perfectly. On his feet were expensive-looking leather shoes, polished to a mirror-like sheen. He had groomed tirelessly, and his hair was neatened and straight and his small amount of stubble was trimmed to perfection. She groaned as she continued to grind against her vibrator, the look of her dominant being so handsome only making things worse.

"Please...stop." She begged, before whimpering quietly. The whole situation was so humiliating. She felt like everyone in the world could see her and that she was about to die of embarrassment, even though there wasn't a soul in the hallway apart from David and herself. Her heart raced and she felt her breathing quicken as her thigh muscles clench; she was going to orgasm soon!

David pushed another button, and the vibrator stopped whirring at all. Rachel sighed in relief as he slipped it into his pocket.

"Good girl." He said simply, before offering out his hand to Rachel. "So, dinner then."

"Yeah...dinner." She replied, feeling hot and unsteady, but reaching out and taking a hold of his hand, letting her Dominant settle her and instantly feeling like everything was going to be okay the minute that she touched him. He squeezed her hand possessively while he locked the door, before he led her out of the hallway in front of his flat.

On the main road outside the flat building, David hailed a taxi to take them to the restaurant that he had picked out: a quiet Italian place in the middle of town. It was a five minute drive away. The taxi pulled up beside them, and David offered Rachel a polite smile as he held open the front door for her to get in on the passenger seat beside the driver. She bit her lip and shot back a suspicious look, knowing exactly what he had planned as she climbed inside. David himself got in the back and told the driver where they were headed.

As soon as the car was in motion, the torment started. Rachel held back the temptation to squeak as the vibrator inside her was activated, whirring away between her legs as the driver made idle small talk. She could barely concentrate on his words, but tried her best to listen to him.

"So, date night tonight, huh?" He said as he pulled out into traffic. Rachel nodded and tried her best to maintain a normal speech pattern as she squirmed in her seat slightly.

"Uh-huh..." She took a deep breath before continuing. Her cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment. She must have seemed like an idiot. "First date..."

David turned the vibrator up another notch, making her eyes roll back as heat spread through her body. Rachel continued to squirm. She wanted to kick David hard for what he was doing, but more than that, she wanted to cum...and besides, she was loving it. She shot back a begging look at her Dominant, who only chuckled in mischief before leaning forward to speak.

"She's a little shy." He said simply. The taxi driver chuckled along with him for a moment before they continued to make idle chit-chat the rest of the way to the restaurant, with Rachel left pretty much in her own small Hell, being left squirming and desperate as her vibrator tormented her relentlessly. She needed to cum so bad but she could not work herself to orgasm without squirming in such a way that would be noticeable, and besides, David wouldn't allow her relief until at least the end of the night. So she was stuck between a rock and a hard place, and simply surrendered to being a helpless source of amusement for the time being.

The vibrator was finally turned off as the taxi pulled to a stop outside the restaurant. David paid the driver and stepped out, opening the door for his submissive to step out. Rachel gingerly got up and out of the car, but in her horror, her dress rode up slightly, revealing that she hadn't been wearing underwear to the driver. She blushed hard and pulled her dress downward, with the taxi driver himself looking sheepishly at her, his own cheeks bright red; she was certain that he saw everything.

Looking to David, Rachel saw only amusement in his eyes and a lop-sided smirk, as he closed the taxi door before it drove away. After what felt like an eternity of silence, he finally spoke.

"You seem to have an exhibitionist side." He said simply, taking hold of her arm in his. Rachel bit her lip and lightly slapped him on his shoulder.

"You really are an ass, you know that?" She replied, raising her eyebrow at him as they walked ahead.

"Now, now." David laughed quietly, pulling out the remote from his pocket and raising it to her view with an evil grin. Rachel had barely enough time to whimper before those evil vibrations started up again. "You're in no place to speak out of turn, dear. Now what do you say?"

"Uh..." Rachel gasped, holding tightly onto David's arm to steady herself. "Thank you, sir..." This more evil streak was something she liked in her dominant. She was going to have to tell him later how much she loved the way he forced the roleplay on her. That she liked being submissive in a more general sense to him.

The date went about as Rachel had imagined. She was ordered to interact with the waiting staff for a significant portion of the evening, being forced to speak and stutter through food and drink orders with that damn vibrator teasing and tormenting her the whole time. David had made it clear he was in control tonight. But still...as the dinner they had ordered finally came around, Rachel saw that romantic streak again in his eyes. The vibrator whirred to a stop yet again and he spoke up.

"It's strange to think how much we've grown up." He said. "I mean, you with your office job and all, and me with...all this." He blushed heavily as he squeezed her leg under the table. "We really are different from when we first met."

Rachel, feeling more than a little hungry, had to swallow her first mouthful of pasta before she answered, sheepishly wiping away the sauce on her lip with a napkin.

"Mm. I still remember first day of school, meeting you and thinking how much of a geek you were."

"Hey, I'm still a geek and proud of it!" David beamed, his chest puffing out slightly like it usually did whenever he got passionate about something. Rachel smiled. She still knew all of his little tells.

"I'm surprised you ended up being into...all this." She said quietly.

"Italian food?" David put on a goofy grin that left Rachel rolling her eyes. He still had his...quirky sense of humour. So she kicked his shin gently to 'punish' him.

"You know what I mean." She snapped.

"Yeah. Well. Blame it on Google." He said, taking a bite of chicken before speaking again. "Horny teenager and the internet. You can put two and two together and see how I learned about it."

"I guess we're the same, then." Rachel replied, her kick turning into a gentle stroke up his leg with her foot, as she quietened her voice. "I was hooked the first moment I saw a picture of a girl just like me, being tied spread eagle with clamped nipples...being made to suck on a dildo for her master to watch."

"I think I've seen that one." David leant forward, amusement in his eyes. "Or I've played it out myself."

"You haven't put a dildo in my mouth yet." Rachel whispered in her best flirty voice, her eyes slightly lidded. "I bet you'd love to watch me doing that too."

"There's still the evening yet." David whispered.

***

The rest of dinner went by without a hitch, the two of them talking about everything and nothing at the same time. Romance novels, previous partners and memories from school. Once or twice, David idly clicked on Rachel's vibrator, leading to quiet moans and squirms in her seat. By the end of the dinner, she was thoroughly horny and ready to cum. Desperate, even, she thought. She was thankful that she was wearing a black dress, as there was be a severe damp patch, soaked with pussy juices. It would have been easily noticeable on a lighter colour.

The bill was paid by David and he took her out of the restaurant, but instead of calling a taxi, David kept a hold of her arm, taking her out back into the car park behind the restaurant. Rachel blushed sheepishly as they walked past locked cars, until he led her between two cars near the back of the car park, away enough from the nearest people that it counted as relatively private, before speaking.

"Bend over and hold your ankles." He ordered.

"H-here?!" Rachel gasped. "B-but..." David raised an eyebrow and snapped back at her.

"You want to cum tonight or not?" He replied.

With a helpless whimper, Rachel turned around and bent over, her fingers wrapping around her ankles to hold her in an embarrassing position, her behind exposed and in the air, her pussy on show and obviously wet. David reached out and stroked his hand against her pussy lips, to the sound of moans from Rachel.

"P-Please just let me cum." She begged quietly.

David said nothing, but instead withdrew his hand for just a moment, before swinging it back hard into her ass. Rachel squealed as quietly as she could in surprise and pain as he spanked her, over and again, until her ass was bright red. She squirmed with every single slap of his rough hand against the smooth, sensitive skin of her ass, biting her lip to keep the burning, building pain from overwhelming her.

"Good girl." He said simply, before rubbing at her pussy lips again. Rachel, by this point was in full sub-space and could barely form a single coherent thought. Here she was, being spanked in public by her dominant right in the middle of a car park, where anyone could wander by. She could do nothing but trust that David would keep an eye out and keep her from coming to harm...which she did. She moaned and pressed her ass and pussy backwards, grinding against his hand.

"Fuck me, sir. Please fuck your submissive slut." She begged, her eyes glazed over with nothing but desperate lust. As she begged, David rubbed his finger between her lips, finding her clit and rubbing it from side-to-side, resulting in a loud moan from Rachel.

"Oh fuck yes!" She gasped as waves of pleasure pulsed through her hips, grinding like she didn't know how to do anything else. "Fuck me! Please!"

"Shush, Rachel." David quietly ordered. "Undo my trouser zip."

Rachel enthusiastically turned around and fumbled at his trousers, her hands feeling his rock hard cock, causing her to moan and her eyes to roll backwards in impatient neediness. She needed that cock inside her right that second, she thought, as she pulled it out of his boxers and through the gap of his zipper.

Once that was done, David pushed her body against one of the cars, kissing her passionately. Rachel stepped backwards obediently and kissed right back, pressing her lips hard against his as she rubbed her pussy lips against his cock, humping at it desperately before she pulled back from the kiss and bared her neck to him. David bit into her skin, leaving a bright red mark as his hand reached down and into her pussy, pulling out the vibrator quickly as he then pressed the tip of his cock against her.

"Keep begging me to fuck you, Rachel." He growled into her ear once he was done biting on her neck.

Rachel moaned and squirmed against him, trying to push her pussy onto his cock. She was successful and finally the head squeezed inside her cunt, filling her with pleasure. Rachel gasped and writhed with the stimulation, grinding her hips on David as she begged.

"Please sir, please fuck me right here. Fuck me like a slut." She gasped.

David complied enthusiastically, roughly lifting one of her legs and pressing his rock hard dick inside her, pushing deep and hard into her warm, wet and desperate pussy, making her practically squeal in pleasure as she held tightly onto him, digging her nails into his back while she whispered curses into his ear, begging him to fuck her harder as she gyrated her hips to fuck him hard.

His hands kept her slightly lifted up while he worked away, his own hips grinding hard into hers as he fucked her rough. He was strong, she thought, to be able to just lift her up and fuck her like that. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he gasped and moaned, biting hard into her neck as he kept going, the intensity almost too much for poor, sensitive Rachel as she cried out his name. Her eyes were firmly rolled into the back of her head and she was in a world of her own. A world of pleasure that she never wanted to leave.

12