Rachel's Fire: 05

Story Info
The Seduction of Severine Heart.
1.7k words
16.2k
00

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(THE SEDUCTION OF SEVERINE HEART)

Severine Heart smoothed her hand over the black lycra mini-skirt and took a deep breath before entering the hotels foyer. She always got a little nervous before interviews and this was her biggest assignment yet. It was important though that she remain calm and professional. Even if the interviewee WAS Clay Corby/ devilish frontman with Californian rock band The Hawkline Monster.

Before heading into the lounge - where Clays manager Caroline Moore had arranged for them to meet - Severine made a quick stop at the ladies in order to check her appearance one more time. As she stared into the mirror at her unblinking blue eyes/ the smooth peachy cheeks (now burning up with anticipation) and her red shoulder-length hair she carefully reapplied her lipstick/ a blushing-pink gloss which she had always loved because it seemed to make her lips glisten seductively. Severine frowned at her reflection. Her legs were trembling. *Pull yourself together Woman!* she muttered. *Dont want him to think youre some kind of hysterical teenager.* She squirted her wrists lightly with her favourite French perfume/ dropped it back into her hand-bag/ straightened the black jacket and headed out.

~~~~~

In the hotels plush lounge Clay Corby sat drinking malt whisky with his manager Caroline. It was almost nine pm and after this final interview of the day he would be free to enjoy himself. *So who am I talking to now?*

*Ive already told you darling* said Caroline. *A young lady from Harmonize magazine.*

*Is that some kinda teen-girl thing?*

Smiling she shook her head and squeezed his leg through the black leather of his jeans. *No silly. Its a popular magazine for modern women. Theyre going to put you on their cover.*

As Clay knocked back the remains of his drink he noticed the exquisite redhead who had just entered the lounge. She peered around the room/ giving him ample opportunity to admire her long toned legs and the curves of her hips.

***

(CUT-UP no 2: NEVER HEXED) The descent of lips required smooth mixing. Waxy hearts stealing our tongues. Dressing for sentimental screws but never hexed by borrowed bats.

***

(ANONYMOUS) Severine Heart lives in a novel called *The Seduction Of Severine Heart* by Rebecca Breton. Rebecca Breton is - in a sense - just as much a fiction as the lusty protagonist of that book. A pseudonym. A falsity created by the novice author to keep her foray into lascivious writing hidden from fragile elderly relatives.

The novel was published in paperback by the Manchester-based feminist workers-cooperative Saskia. As well as producing works in the Romance/ Historical and Feminist Classics categories/ this company publishes erotica under the Saskia Erotik imprint. Target market: professional women aged 21 to 40. *The Seduction Of Severine Heart* was the eleventh book in the series.

Novels in the Saskia Erotik series have dark blue covers which feature moody tinted photographs of embracing lovers. *The Seduction Of Severine Heart* is graced with the naked charms of a pretty redheaded woman and a rugged muscular man with thick dark hair and a little Beatnik beard. The camera has captured the couple sharing a passionate kiss in a large sparcely furnished bedroom. Both are naked/ standing pressed together at the forefront of the shot. From the lighting it would appear to be mid-afternoon. The woman (playing the part of Severine Heart) rests a hand on her partners bare leg. Out of focus at the back of the room stands a Gibson Les Paul style electric guitar.

Flicking to the end of the book you notice that Severines amorous odyssey has been captured within 212 pages of black print on recycled white paper.

***

(THE DARKNESS IN HER) Severine Heart sat in the hotel lounge/ silently gazing into Clay Corbys dilated pupils. She squeezed her legs tight together/ struggling to keep her breathing under control: so intense was her state of arousal. The explicit detail of Clays groupie tales coupled with the deep hypnotic tone of his words had unleashed something wild in her. She imagined the rockstar brushing their glasses from the table/ lifting her up onto the polished wood/ hiking up her lycra mini-skirt and snatching down her underwear: gasps from the hotels respectable guests as he unzips/ gripping his long member in one hand/ grabbing for her breasts through her blouse as he penetrates her hot centre.

The idea seemed so degrading that it thoroughly delighted the darkness in her. She began to ache for his touch. Willing Clay Corby to part her legs under the table/ run his fingers up between her thighs to the damp crotch of her panties. She did not care about all those other people in the room. If necessary she would grit her teeth together/ hold the palm of her hand tight against her lips to suppress the noise. All she wanted was that final release.

But as she sat there - wondering how she could possibly communicate this need to Clay - he got to his feet/ shook her hand/ smiled and said *Its been a pleasure talking to you Severine. Maybe one day Ill tell you about the Parisian girls.*

The young journalist watched - disbelieving - as Clay Corby strode off out of the lounge.

He cant just leave me here like this she thought as she rose from the stool. He must realise the state hes worked me into. How can he be so cruel? Throwing the dictaphone into her handbag she hurried to catch him but as she pulled open the door and peered into the hotel lobby she saw that he was gone.

This was unbearable. Like an itch she could not scratch. She had to find some way to release these

***

(THIS SUM HAS BEEN RECOUPED) that Rebecca Breton was paid 2000 pounds advance against royalties for the penning of those 212 pages (awarded in two instalments: half on signing the contract and half on publication). Once this sum has been recouped she can expect to receive a further seven and a half % of the retail price on each subsequent book sold.

*** (LOVE IN A CONFINED SPACE) Within minutes Severine was locked alone in a clean disinfected toilet cubicle with her mini-skirt hiked up around her waist and the crotch of her panties pulled to one side. She smoothed two fingers up over her flushed pink labia towards her clitoris. Yes. Began stroking the area around its hood. Lubricating it with steady circular movements. She imagined that these were Clays large fingers working on her. Moaning and sighing. A few beads of perspiration forming on her top lip.

With her other hand Severine unbuttoned her blouse so that her naked breasts were freed. These were now so swollen with desire that she could see the dark blue veins lying just beneath the flesh. She squeezed and pulled and twisted each nipple until it stood out thick and hard.

With her other hand Severine unbuttoned her blouse so that her naked breasts were freed. These were now so swollen with desire that she could see the dark blue veins lying just beneath the flesh. She squeezed and pulled and twisted each nipple until it stood out thick and hard.

Severines movements were restricted in this small cubicle - buttocks grinding uncomfortably against the closed lid/ knees knocking against the walls - but she did not care about these distractions. She just wriggled and writhed. Edging ever closer towards her glorious fate. Two wet fingers circling the engorged vessel of her dark passions. Frantic and wild.

Yes. Imagining Clays tongue probing her most intimate of parts/ seeing him crouched naked on the floor/ his head moving between her thighs as he licks at the root of her pleasure. Oral caresses. Yes. His hand stroking her now. Parting her tender lips. Fingers pressing into her. Slippery strokes as his tongue swirls over that divine organ. Clitoris burning up under the rhythmic attack of her wet fingers. His wild tongue. Yes.

And then it happened: knees shuddering / body snapping forward. Those initial sparks (that seemed to start deep in her womb) flaring outwards into scorching flames that lapped through her body/ engulfing her/ consuming every inch of her being as she climaxed in a violent explosion of light and heat.

Severine slumped backwards/ breathing deep as the tension left her limbs. Yes.

For a long time afterwards she just sat there/ eyes closed tight/ struggling for control of her breath as she curled and uncurled her toes in her shoes/ playing gently with her breasts and enjoying the contractions pulsing through her womanhood. Once the final few spasms were over she opened her eyes and blinked/ the intensity of the orgasm sharpening all of her senses. Severine breathed in the musky scent of her sex and felt a sleepy warmth spread throughout her body.

She could not believe what she had just done. Masturbation had always been a solitary pursuit which she indulged in whilst alone in bed. She had never before felt so turned on that she was forced to love herself like that in such a public place. Normally she would have found such an idea embarrassing - maybe even a little repulsive - but in her recent state of heightened sensuality it had seemed the most natural and obvious thing to do. Meeting Clay Corby had had a strange effect on her. Without even laying a finger on her he had somehow worked her into such a state of arousal that - for a time - she had lost all restraint. It was as though he had been able to see through all of her defences - all the layers of inhibition - to the very core of her being. This darker more sensual area of her personality had been left unexplored and untapped for so long that it came as a shock to have Clay immediately hone right in on it.

Yes. And if this was how Severine reacted to mere words what would become of her if Clay were to kiss her/ hard fingers stroking over her soft body?

As Severine Heart buttoned up her blouse and straightened her panties and skirt she wondered if she would ever find out.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pottery Class Jane's art class becomes a bigger adventure than expected.in Erotic Couplings
Gigolo Ch. 01 No job but opportunity knocks with mum & daughter.in Incest/Taboo
Gunge Girls 01: The Dare Lexa takes a dare and discovers a new fetish.in Fetish
Swim & Sangria Teachers attend class and have recess together.in Lesbian Sex
The Job Interview Lily applies for a job, but discovers it comes with a catch.in Fetish
More Stories