Rachel's Florida Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
College students go on a trip.
3.3k words
4.1
30.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is my first attempt at a story after reading many on here. This is just the first part of what may turn out to be a multi-part story. I will look to continue, especially if people enjoy this. Please leave comments. Enjoy part 1.

*****

Aaron sat on the sand looking out at the ocean. They had just arrived less than an hour before. The other 2 cars were still on their way as they had fallen behind on the cross country journey. He felt a genuine sense of accomplishment as he had essentially put the entire trip together himself.

The trip had been planned for months. Aaron and his group of friends were going Panama City, Florida at the end of the summer and the trip had been booked back in March.

A little bit of an unusual time frame due to the fact that most college students take this type of trip on Spring Break. The reason that's not the case here is that of the 12 of them, they go to 4 or 5 different schools. This created a problem when trying to put together a Spring Break trip, because they all have Spring Break at scattered times throughout March and April. They decided the solution was just to go at the end of the summer when they would all be free for the trip.

Within a couple of hours of the group's Saturday afternoon check-in time at their rental house, everyone was settling in nicely. Aaron and his girlfriend of 4 years, Rachel, were unpacking in their bedroom. They had the master bedroom which was nice. There was a balcony overlooking Thomas Drive and out onto the ocean. They also had a bathroom which would also be used by others in the house.

Aaron and Rachel decided to take this opportunity to shower after the long overnight drive and playing at the beach for an hour or so earlier in the day. Not to mention, the group had planned to go to the nightclub down the street on their first night in Florida, so they wanted to be ready to go out that evening.

Rachel stepped into the shower and got the water warm. Her dark brown hair was slightly longer than shoulder length, and now totally wet as she began to lather it in shampoo. Aaron stepped into the shower behind her and did the same. He was a year younger than her, 20 to her 21. Most of the group was actually 21. Aaron was tied for being the youngest at 20.

Aaron loved Rachel's body. She had the biggest boobs of any girl on the trip with C cups and was also the curviest with thick, tanned thighs. She stood at right about 5'3 and weighed in the neighborhood of 115 lbs. Most likely the best body of any girl on the trip. (Unless you prefer super skinny girls, in which case Lauren fits the bill, but we'll discuss her another day).

Aaron began to rub soap on Rachel's tits from behind, as most men would do in the shower with a woman. After a couple of moments he gave her a firm spank on the ass. Rachel loved this. Many women had fallen victim to the rough "50 Shades of Grey" type of foreplay/sex, and Rachel was no different. She loved being roughed up. In fact, she would often tell Aaron that she wishes he were rougher and more dominant.

It wasn't long before Aaron and Rachel had taken turns soaping up each other's bodies and they had rinsed off. He then got on his knees behind his beautiful young girl girlfriend and bent her over so that her torso was parallel to the shower floor and she gripped the edge of the bathtub to maintain balance. With her ass and pussy at his head's height, he licked her from her clit up to her lower back. Then went straight for her sweet pussy. He licked the sweet-tangy juice from her lips repeatedly and began to quicken the pace of his tongue. He sucked and nibbled on her clit until she couldn't take it anymore and came on his face.

Aaron then stood back up in the shower and it was Rachel's turn to be on her knees. She immediately took his uncircumsized cock in her mouth all the way to the balls. Aaron's penis was smaller than average and he knew this. It stood erect at about 4.5 to 5 inches depending on how turned on he was. But Rachel never seemed to mind he thought. Rachel slowly jacked his penis back and forth with her mouth on the tip. It didn't take very long before Aaron had unloaded into her mouth. Luckily for her, he never shot very big loads. However, sometimes she thinks she'd enjoy swallowing a larger portion of a man's juices.

That night was a very memorable one for everyone. They had a great time pre-gaming and then going to the club to get even more drunk. It was a perfect night to kick off their week in Florida.

The following morning was their first time all going to the beach together. They beach was a mere block from the house so it was very easily walking distance. For the most part, they spend a good 5-6 hours at the beach from morning through the early afternoon.

Ryan, was the first to walk back to the house while everyone else was enjoying the beach. Ryan didn't know most of the group that well. He was friends with Lauren's boyfriend, Andrew, who had invited Ryan on the trip because Andrew didn't know Lauren's friends that well. Everyone else was cool with Andrew bringing a friend. They figured it would be a chance to get to know both Andrew and Ryan better.

Lauren didn't bring Andrew around all that often so you can imagine that the group saw Ryan even less. The only ones that knew Ryan well were Rachel and Ali, as they were Lauren's best friends and had been around her and Andrew more. Andrew and Ryan were also both a bit older than the group of friends, as they were both 25 years old.

Ryan's sunburn was getting bad and he knew he should get out of the heat soon. A couple of minutes after leaving the beach, Ryan arrived back at the house. He decided to go ahead and shower. He got some clothes out and went upstairs to Aaron and Rachel's room to use the shower. As he got in, he saw Rachel's clothes she had taken off that morning in the floor next to the bed. There was a pink cheetah print bra with a tank top. As well as a pair of cotton shorts that he could clearly see had her underwear inside still as she had taken the shorts and panties off in one motion.

Curious, Ryan walked over to the discarded clothes to see what kind of panties Rachel had been wearing. He grabbed the underwear and saw that it was a pair of pink cheekies with a Victoria's Secret tag on the inside. He tried to imagine seeing them on her tanned body.

Ryan had developed a crush on Rachel from the moment Lauren introduced them. At first, Ryan had been disappointed to learn that she had a boyfriend. But after some thought, he realized he didn't care. Rachel was a 21 year old woman with an amazing body and her entire life ahead of her. She'd probably be up for an adventure, even if it was one that would have to be kept secret from Aaron.

After stuff the panties back into her shorts to appear as though they hadn't been touched, (not that she would notice the exact position she left her clothes in) Ryan proceeded to get in the shower.

Back at the beach, Rachel soon got bored with the beach as they had been there all morning. She decided to tell Aaron she'd see him back at the house and gave him a kiss goodbye as she began to walk back. Even with a towel wrapped around her, Rachel was getting looks from passersby. Across from their house was a sex shop called Condom Knowledge. As Rachel walked by the parking lot a couple of men, probably in their 30's or early 40's stopped to acknowledge her as they came out of the store. Rachel noticed their glances and blushed at the idea of what she knew they were thinking about.

Rachel entered the key-code at the door when she got to the house. She didn't realize Ryan had left the beach about 15 minutes before she did so the door had already been unlocked.

As she entered the house she was immediately met with a bracing chill. They left the air-conditioning running in the 90 degree Florida heat, but it feel downright freezing as her skin was still damp and she also wore a soaking wet bikini.

Since Rachel was home alone she discarded her bikini top and bottoms in the middle of the living room area to dry quicker. She also wrapped her hair up in a towel so that the dripping wet locks would no longer touch her body and she could warm up quicker. She quickly peed in the bathroom next to the kitchen before heading upstairs to shower.

As she ascended the stairs to her's and Aaron's room, she quickly noticed that it was quite a bit warmer upstairs. Not hot, but you could tell that the air conditioning was much more effective on the ground floor.

Rachel entered the bedroom and locked the door behind her in case anyone came home after her. She quickly noticed the folded clothes sitting on the edge of the bed her and her boyfriend were sharing for the week. She just assumed Aaron had left them out to change into after the beach. She could also hear water still draining through the pipes as though it had just stopped running but she figured that it was still flowing from when she had flushed the toilet downstairs moments ago.

After locking the door and walking by the bed she went straight through the double glass doors to the balcony where she could hang her towel up to dry. She made this a very short trip to the balcony as she was still nude and didn't want the neighboring houses or the beachfront condos across the street to see her body in its fully exposed state. Not that she wouldn't enjoy giving the onlookers a show, she just knew this wasn't the time or place for that, not on this trip with her boyfriend. Not to mention, there was a gas station about 100 feet from the house that the balcony looked over. So an extended visit to the balcony would most certainly have led to a pleasant view for the people there.

After hanging her bikini and towel on the small wooden balcony. Rachel hurried inside and shut the door behind her quietly so as not to draw attention to the 2nd story room where she stood in her birthday suit. "Glad that's over," she thought.

Immediately she headed towards the bathroom to shower. She turned the knob and pushed the door open. As it swung open she saw Ryan in the bathroom naked and drying off. He was startled and dropped his towel. Ryan was taken aback at the sight of Rachel's nude body. It was everything he had hoped.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Rachel said as she tried her best to cover her breasts and pussy with only her hands. "I didn't know anyone was here."

"No I'm sorry, I should have locked the door. I figured you would see my clothes on the bed or hear me in here if anyone came home."

"I just assumed they were Aaron's clothes and I guess I got in here after you had turned the water off because I never heard the shower." Rachel now backed out of the bathroom and Ryan picked his towel back up. "Once again, I'm so sorry," she said.

"Oh, don't be sorry, Rachel. I should be thanking you for putting that image into my head. That's a sight I won't forget anytime soon," he said jokingly. Although he meant every word of it.

Rachel picked up his flirtacious joke and decided there was no harm in a little playful flirting. Especially since they had the house to themselves and Aaron was still at the beach. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it," Rachel replied with a grin on her face as she put on a clean teal bra, and pair of black lace panties.

By now Ryan had wrapped his towel around himself and come out of the bathroom. He watched her as she had his back to him and was brushing her hair. Rachel noticed him in the small mirror she was using. He removed the towel thinking Rachel couldn't see him. He took his time getting his clothes off the bed and ready to put on. He hoped that she would turn around any second.

Rachel continued brushing the tangles out of her still wet, brown hair. She was also still subtly oogling Ryan in the small mirror. She was impressed with his body. Aaron was in good shape, but didn't have abs or arms quite like Ryan. And of course, there was the one feature she noticed. Ryan's cock hung at a length about the same as Aaron's is when he is hard. Rachel was incredibly curious how big Ryan's must be when erect. Deep down, a small part of her may have considered finding out.

Rachel was excited by the situation. A naked man in the bedroom she was sharing with her boyfriend of 4 years. But she had to temper her excitement.

There was no denying that she was attracted to Ryan. She liked that he was a few years older as well. Not to mention, it had been a while since she had been with a man with a penis the size that Ryan's appeared to be. Rachel had only been with 2 guys, Aaron, and her first serious boyfriend, Brandon. Brandon was her first, and easily the biggest and best lover she'd had. No offense to her boyfriend, whom she loved, but Brandon was sexually superior. And by the looks of it, Ryan might be too, she thought.

A couple of minutes had passed and Ryan was now dressed. Rachel sat in her underwear after brushing her hair she was going to begin applying her makeup. Even though she knew nothing could happen, she decided she'd push her flirting with Ryan. Just a little bit. She at the very least wanted to spark some sort of conversation to keep themselves entertained until the others got back from the beach.

"So I should probably get dressed, no sense in sitting here almost naked in front of you," she commented."

Ryan chuckled and got the sense that she said that just to see how he would react. He decided he'd play her little game. "If it were up to me that bra would be off and panties would be on the floor, or at least around your ankles."

Rachel was taken aback by the boldness in his statement. He laughed as he said it so she knew that it was a joke. But there was a very real sense of seriousness in his voice. She knew that she couldn't let the situation escalate too much. Could she?

"Come on now, I have a boyfriend."

"You're right, but he's not here," Ryan again jokingly commented.

"Good point, but it's best if you get a hold of yourself," Rachel said as she put on her dress.

"Oh believe me I will get a hold of myself, and I'll be thinking about you when I do it." He winked at her and left the bedroom to go back downstairs.

Rachel giggled and continued to prepare for the rest of the day.

Within about the next 10-30 minutes everyone else returned back to the house to get cleaned up. They discussed plans for the evening. They decided that for dinner they would all go out the Pier Park mall to find a restaurant.

They returned back to the house at probably about 930 or 10 o clock. The consensus seemed to be just taking it easy tonight. Everyone had some drinks at the house and hung out. Rachel went up to the bedroom and watched tv.

Around 1 a.m. Aaron went upstairs to join Rachel in bed. As they had spent most of the day with socializing with their own friends, they used this opportunity to catch up. Plus they were both pretty buzzed so neither wanted to go to sleep just yet.

"So how was your day," Rachel inquired.

"Good, not particularly exciting but we're on a trip, so it was obviously fun. What about yours? Anything fun happen?"

"Well yeah, I mean, the whole day was fun."

Rachel quickly snuck underneath the covers and pulled down Aaron's pants. He was not expecting it at all, certainly not as suddenly as she had just done it. Without touching him, she came back up and removed his shirt so that he was totally nude in bed. She proceeded to sit up on his lap and began making out with him.

Aaron's hands wandered her luscious body freely. He slid it into the waistband of her pajama bottoms and rubbed her sweet flower. He quickly noted how wet she was so quickly.

"Damn baby, what's got you so excited?"

Rachel hesitated slightly, "I just want you baby."

Aaron lifted her shirt and sucked her small pink nipples, "Something has you way wetter than normal baby."

Rachel began to slowly massage his small cock in her hands as he laid back and enjoyed it, "well..."

"Mmmmmmm," he moaned, "What is it baby?"

"Earlier, after I left the beach, I came in here to shower, and I didn't know Ryan was in here using it. I walked in on him and we saw each other naked," Rachel giggled.

Aaron was not expecting that. He had definitely been caught off guard, but his penis got even stiffer than it was, if that's possible.

After a couple seconds and Aaron hadn't verbally responded Rachel chimed in again, "Don't worry baby, nothing happened, it was just a little exciting."

He continued to enjoy her playing with his penis. "Oh wow, so you got excited by the fact that he saw you?"

"Well yeah... And also seeing him too."

Aaron noticed the hesitation and realized that he had his answer. His girlfriend had been more excited by seeing Ryan naked. He was a little surprised but so horny that he didn't care. He quickly decided that there was no harm in a little fun and dirty talk...

"So you liked seeing his wet naked body didn't you?" Aaron said as he laid her on her back and went between her legs to lick her pussy.

Rachel didn't know how far to push it so she stayed cautious, "Mmmmmm, yes baby."

"What did you like about it baby?"

She was hesitant, but she assumed since Aaron was doing this he must be okay with it. "Mmmm, all of him baby. He's so hot."

Aaron came up from between her legs and got into position to fuck her. "Do you have a crush on him?"

"A little."

"I bet you wished he'd have taken you earlier. Did you want that baby?"

Rachel blushed and got shy, but she answered the question. "Yes."

"I also bet you wish he were in here fucking you right now instead of me."

"God I fucking do baby."

After that, Aaron quickened his pace. He had never felt his beautiful young girlfriend this wet and turned on. Rachel screamed out in pleasure as she started to cum. As her orgasm subsided she was completely spent. Aaron rolled off of her and excitedly jacked himself off into his condom.

They both fell asleep totally satisfied. But after discovering that they both seemed to share a similar fantasy, they knew that the rest of this trip could get very interesting.