Rachel's Game: Tanya vs. Mitchell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like a tsunami, washing away all other concerns, and just leaving her a massive, wet, shivering mess of a woman. She heard Rachel laugh out loud, knowing that Tanya had climaxed again, and Tanya let out moan after ragged moan, as she began to squirt down her own legs again.

'Fuuuucccccckkkkkkk!" Tanya screamed, as she experienced the stinging humiliation of feeling such intense pleasure in such an embarrassing situation.

Rachel smiled warmly at Mitchell as he looked on, aghast, as the brunette mistress finished her final thrust with the strap-on into Tanya's ass. He looked almost as embarrassed as Tanya, having just seen his girlfriend pleasured anally by their arch-nemesis in a way that he had never done himself.

"Now," she said, with a wink and a smirk, "I know how turned on you must be right now, seeing your girlfriend experiencing the kind of orgasm that she'll probably never get from you, so the good news is that I won't keep you waiting for your next task."

She reached over to the table, where she'd previously left a note while everyone else had been distracted. Fiddling slightly with what seemed to be some cello tape, she then placed it on the small of Tanya's back, so that the note hung over her now very sore backside. Giving it a sharp tap, Rachel secured the note to the skin with the tape and then signaled for Mitchell to come over while she disengaged and finally turned off the camera on the laptop.

Eyes wide open, Mitchell walked slowly over to where his panting girlfriend quivered after the exertion of the poundings her pussy and ass had just received.

"You okay?" Mitchell asked, simply.

"Yeah," Tanya said, catching her breath, "I'll be okay."

Mitchell touched her back gently, and replied "I'm going to win the next task sweetheart, I'm not going to let you suffer the ultimate humiliation, you understand me?"

Tanya just shook her head. "Not going to happen."

Mitchell smiled with grim determination and then looked down at the note that would reveal his next task.

Any sense of resolute bravery lasted only as far as the first sentence though. As he read on to see what he would be required to do next, the blood drained from his face and he went a pale, ghostly white.

"Oh Mitchell," Rachel said with a smile, "I'm afraid your noble act of chivalry isn't going to be quite as easy as you probably imagined."

As Mitchell screwed his eyes shut, Rachel started her laugh again.

ACT FOUR

========

The noise from the all-male gay strip bar was deafening. Tanya stood gingerly on the spot next to Mitchell, whose entire future seemed to consist entirely of a set of stocks positioned at the very front of the stage, with a simple metal bucket strategically placed underneath and slightly behind.

Mitchell had been concerned for Tanya ever since her experiences on the webcam earlier in the day. However right now Tanya had been temporarily shifted to a secondary concern, and all Mitchell could worry about now was the crowd of increasingly raucous onlookers who were piling into seats near the stage.

His mouth was completely dry, and he nervously licked his lips at the prospect Rachel had placed him in.

Tanya was offered a seat by one of the bar staff, but shook her head and declined. She been noticeably favoring standing up ever since Rachel had introduced so publicly to the world of anal sex, and even though she'd calmed down and seemed to have her breathing under control, she still had a slightly wild-eyed look whenever Rachel was around.

"Speak of the Devil," Mitchell muttered to himself, as Rachel herself appeared from the back of the stage, and glided over to where the two were waiting.

The music in the club blared away, and the audience was already getting into the swing of the evening's festivities as the passing seconds weighed heavily on the club's headline attraction.

Mitchell had been in a permanent state of confused embarrassment ever since he'd read what Rachel had planned for him this evening. Looking at the nearest crowd of men who had flocked to near the stage, he gulped hard and crossed his arms protectively.

Dressed in a pair of loose-fit blue jeans, plain shoes, and a printed blue top with the manufacturer's name blazoned across the chest, he was hardly the pin-up model of choice for most gay men. What he was going to do tonight though would probably stick in their memories longer than any mere pin-up, however.

Rachel arrived and looked him up and down in a critical manner. "Well, hardly your best going out gear, but hey, clothes aren't going to be playing a major role in tonight's little activities anyway!" She then turned and looked at the nearby Tanya, before adding, "And are you ready for your role in his task?"

Tanya rolled her eyes, but then nodded her head, and steadfastly ignored making eye contact.

"Excellent!" Rachel said, before quickly hopping up on to the stage and grabbing a nearby microphone.

"Gentlemen!" Rachel called out, her confidence clearly growing with every humiliation she was able to inflict on Mitchell and Tanya.

"Gentlemen, you've waited long enough. Tonight, we bring you a first for Marty's Attic! The public milking of a man!" Rachel thrust an arm out theatrically to indicate the wooden figure of Mitchell standing reluctantly by the stage, and then led a wild round of applause that caused both Mitchell and Tanya to wince.

"Now how, you might wonder, can you milk a man?" Rachel asked, growing into the role of announcer, a mad evil glint in her eyes dancing across her audience as she took it all in.

Several suggestions came firing back from the crowd, accompanied by plenty of laughter and cheers.

Rachel laughed, before indicating for the crowd to let her speak again.

"Easy, easy. It's actually quite simple, really." Rachel paused and signaled for Mitchell and Tanya to join her on stage. With a few faltering steps, they both shuffled their way to the steps, and then dragged themselves up to stand by their humiliatrix.

"My friend here," Rachel continued, indicated Tanya, "reckons she can get cum out of her boyfriend and into the bucket using only her hands inside of ten minutes."

Rachel smiled, and then gestured at Mitchell, "While my other friend here reckons he can resist his girlfriend's hand job for ten minutes, without making a mess in the bucket."

Stopping to let the audience's anticipation boil over, Rachel then shrugged her shoulders.

"Who do we think is right?" she asked, in her most innocent voice.

A mass of responses came shouted back, merging into one incoherent mess, with both Tanya and Mitchell seemingly having their fans and backers.

"Well, first off, he must of course prepare. So, I need four lucky men to receive an item of his clothing..." A sea of hands shot into the air, and Mitchell groaned as Rachel gave him the signal to move down into the nearest row of the audience.

He trudged down the steps, and positioned himself in front of one of the men that Rachel had singled out. A large Afro-American man, sharply dressed in a purple shirt and black trousers, with a huge friendly smile that beckoned Mitchell to come even closer.

Gritting his teeth, Mitchell took another couple of steps, and then waited for the man to nominate which item he'd have to take off first. As if selecting from a menu, the large man waved his finger around, pondering the options. Then, with a look of satisfaction, he pointed prominently at Mitchell's pants.

Much to the amusement of the group the man was with, Mitchell undid the belt of his pants, and then let the loose jeans slip over his hips. His red boxers hovered into view as the jeans slid down his legs, and this got the kind of cheering and raucous applause that Mitchell vehemently wished the crowd wouldn't indulge in.

Awkwardly stepping out of the jeans as they lay at his ankles, Mitchell held on to them for a few moments, in the ridiculous hope that maybe he'd be allowed to keep them. That hope was dashed though, as the large man who'd asked for them - driven on by the encouragement of his entourage - deftly reached over the extracted them from Mitchell's grasp.

He stood still for a moment, as a growing crowd of gay men whooped and hollered at the sight of Mitchell standing in his boxers and t-shirt, and with the next item to be taken off still up for grabs.

As his night unraveled around him, he shuffled over to the next man in line so that he too could select one of Mitchell's remaining items of clothing to claim for his own...

*********

After what felt like nearly half an hour of intense, protracted humiliation, the last man pointed with amusement at Mitchell's boxers. Not wanting to prolong the inevitable any more, Mitchell simply grabbed the boxers, and let them drop down to his ankles. As they fell, his cock flopped out, semi-erect, and with his hairy balls jiggling underneath.

That got the loudest roar of the night so far. He instinctively moved his hands to cover his manhood, but Rachel merely laughed and proceeded to spank his ass until he got the message, and exposed his crotch to the men for their inspection.

Mitchell's face was a dark beetroot, as the comments of appreciation - along with some self-comparisons on length, width and hardness - were all heaped on him.

Fully stripped, and standing in front of a group of grown, sexually aroused men, with nothing to cover up, Mitchell continued to blush furiously, and then hurried back to the stage. There was no relief to be found there however, and Rachel merely delighted in extending his humiliation by guiding Mitchell to the stocks.

Without resisting, and knowing that he needed the point to be confident of having the choice of who would suffer the ultimate humiliation, he lowered his head on to the stocks, and felt the weight of the metal unit lock down on not only his neck for also his outstretched hands.

There was no going back now, if there ever was in the first place.

Satisfied that Mitchell's head and arms weren't in any danger of going anywhere, and happy that the angle he was bent at meant that his exposed cock hung down at an easy to grasp angle over the bucket, while still being plainly visible to everyone in the audience, Rachel then proceeded to his feet.

Kicking them apart a little more, causing Mitchell to grunt in the process, Rachel then locked in his ankles into conveniently placed floor restraints. She stepped back, surveying her handiwork, and then strolling down to join the audience to check their view of proceedings.

She gave a self-satisfied nod, and clapped her hands in excitement at the whole setup.

"Okay everyone!" she called out, as Tanya sighed and moved to take up her place behind Mitchell, "Let's see whether she can make him cum, or whether he can resist her hands!"

Rachel then turned to face the audience and backed up against the stage.

"Let's hear it for Mitchell!" she called out, prompting a cheer from half the audience.

"Now let's hear it for Tanya!" she added, receiving a cheer from the other half of the audience.

"Okay, and just to really make it interesting, if you back the loser, I'm going to ask you for a small donation for a collection I'm making later on!"

The crowd roared and heckled that announcement, but all in good humor, and were immediately placated as a large countdown clock was wheeled on to stage and placed next to the restrained, naked, and clearly erect Mitchell.

"FIVE!" Rachel called out, motioning for Tanya to place her hand firmly on Mitchell's cock.

The red-headed assistant clenched her jaw at the indignity of having to jerk off her boyfriend for a crowd of other men, but at the same time knew the stakes. If she could cause Mitchell to lose, then she was back in the game. If she could win the game, then she could... well, she could save Mitchell from the final humiliation?

Grasping his cock, and feeling it twitch slightly to her touch, Tanya wondered whether this was really her end-game. Was she playing to win, so she could be the one to ultimately lose? Did she love the man whose own stupidity had kick-started this whole fiasco that much?

"Wow." Tanya said to herself, as that realization hit her.

The crowd had joined in with Rachel's countdown now.

"THREE!"

"Come on Tanya, don't do this, and I'll take the hit on the final humiliation" Mitchell said, as he felt Tanya's hand around his manhood, with no way for him to pull away or escape.

"TWO!"

"Not going to happen." Tanya repeated.

"ONE!"

"Tanya, we don't have..." Mitchell tried to reply. He was cut off though. Cut off by the roar of the crowd, and cut off by the sudden sensation of his girlfriend's hand running up and down the girth of his hard, displayed penis, dangling down for everyone to enjoy.

He gasped, and tried to wriggle free. To no avail though, and as much as he struggled and tried to extract himself from Tanya's tender loving caresses, he was immobile and trapped.

As his breath quickened, and he made accidental eye contact with dozens of cheering men, he realized that this was going to be a very, very long ten minutes indeed.

********

"Oh... my... God!" Mitchell called out, as the countdown clock reach six minutes to go and his throbbing, fully erect manhood struggled under the constant attentions of Tanya's hands.

Rachel had forbidden him from keeping his eyes closed, so he had to look out on the crowd of cheering men who were all witness to this most humiliating of tasks.

He felt like a cow, being milked in public, his penis nothing more than an object for the amusement and sexual satisfaction of a crowd of gay men.

Locked in, and unable to do anything but take the treatment being dished out, he just stood in the stocks and tried to focus on anything except the feeling of sexual release he could sense building up.

Tanya was not taking it easy on him. She wanted to win this, no matter how humiliating this would be for Mitchell. Who knows, it might save him from a greater humiliation later. As she continued to stroke his cock, using her other hand to tease and play with his helpless balls, she looked hard at Rachel and cursed the woman for making her choose between these kinds of options. Humiliate her boyfriend in front of a crowd of gay men by making him cum uncontrollably, or let him win by taking it easy, and give him the agony of the final decision on who suffers the ultimate humiliation.

She pushed on, rubbing, stroking, gripping and squeezing in equal measures, feeling his manhood respond instinctively to her actions.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Mitchell called out, desperately trying to fight back, but sensing the tide was well and truly turning again him. Twisting his neck, he looked at the countdown clock.

Still four minutes and thirty seconds to go! Fuck!

The men started to cheer even louder, seeing in his eyes that he was only seconds away from caving and ejaculating into the bucket.

"Please!" Mitchell called out, hoping his cry for help would cause Tanya to stop.

It was too late though. The pulsing of his cock had already started. To the roar of the crowd, he felt the first drop of cum erupt from his shaft, and land in the bucket. That was only the beginning.

Tanya continued to pull and stroke the penis in her hands, and was rewarded by a steady stream of squirting cum.

Mitchell groaned and moaned, embarrassed beyond belief to be sharing this most intimate of moments with a crowd of strange men.

He let his head drop, and by doing so caught sight of the bucket itself. There was a surprising amount of white liquid already in there, and he could feel his sore penis being milked for even more as Tanya didn't let up.

Then, with his balls feeling empty, his body quivering with the uncontrollable orgasm, and his mind seething with humiliation, Rachel finally signaled for Tanya to stop.

For a moment, Marty's Attic Gay Bar was a crescendo of applause, cheering, and mock horror on the part of those who had mistakenly backed Mitchell to survive the full ten minutes.

As Mitchell tried to take stock of himself and gather this breath, a laughing Rachel took center stage and waved her hands to quieten the crowd. It took her several minutes to gain back control, and Mitchell was left the entire time to just stand there, with his exhausted and now half-flaccid cock drooping down in defeat.

"Okay, okay!" Rachel called out loudly, picking up the bucket and staring at it's contents in full view of Mitchell.

"Now... I think some of you might owe me a little donation!" she laughed again, as Mitchell's backers threw up their hands in mock protest, before they themselves laughed and shook their heads.

With Mitchell watching on, wondering what was supposed to happen next, he saw men file out of the club into a back room one by one. He was too exhausted and embarrassed to consider or care about what the significance of that was.

Panting, and with his continued restraint in the stocks still causing ongoing embarrassment, Mitchell looked at Rachel.

"Come on, let me out!" he pleaded.

Tanya also came around from the back.

"We're done here, he lost, let us go."

Rachel nodded. "Yes... indeed he did lose. And in case you forgot your own little penalty for losing..."

Tanya clenched her jaw as she remembered the searing humiliation of being taken anally by Rachel on camera earlier that same day. Every time she sat down she half-felt the dildo still inserted deep into her, Rachel rhythmically thrusting in and out.

"... I should remind you that there is a fun little extra penalty for coming..." Rachel coughed at the unintended pun, "up short in a task."

A man came out of the backroom where each of Mitchell's backers had mysteriously been disappearing into one by one, and was carrying the bucket with him.

As Mitchell's mouth went dry again, and his pulse quickened, Rachel took possession of the bucket from the stranger. She turned to face Mitchell, and a huge smile graced her features. She then held up the bucket and tipped it slightly for Mitchell and Tanya to see inside, without risking spilling any of the precious liquid. The bucket was full of semen, far more so than from Mitchell's milking alone.

Rachel addressed the audience. "Gentlemen! Those who had the misfortune to support Mitchell here have now made their donations to my little collection."

There was a cheer, and more than a few of the men stood up and bowed in acknowledgement.

"And to pay back his supporters, Mitchell has agreed to wear their... support... as a badge of pride!"

Mitchell was too dumbstruck to protest at this point, and merely stared wide-eyed as Rachel walked over with the bucket, bent down face to face, and then looked side-ways at Tanya.

"You do it." Rachel instructed.

Tanya stood still, arms hanging uselessly down her side, as she tried to fathom the full impact of what Rachel was asking.

"Come on. Unless you want to make me have him drink it instead!"

Tanya shook her head, and wordlessly took the bucket off Rachel. It was a little a third full of semen, probably the donations of over twenty men.

Looking at Rachel, then at Mitchell, she raised the bucket fatefully over his head. Then, not giving him any more time to contemplate what was about to happen, she swiftly turned the bucket over and placed it on Mitchell's head.

He gagged as he felt the cum dribble down his face. Squeezing his eyes shut, he could smell it pour over him, and as Tanya removed the bucket, the sticky, warm liquid thoroughly covered his face. Globs of the men's' "donations" were spread liberally over his skin, and it was now dripping off his chin and on to the floor.

Looking out at his audience, Mitchell could scarcely imagine how he must look.

Dominated by his girlfriend, owned by their humiliatrix, milked in public, and now covered in the audience's ejaculations, nothing else that Mitchell had ever experienced could rival the intense feeling of having his masculinity and sense of dignity ripped away.