Rachel's Intense First Session

Story Info
Rachel gets whipped, clamped, zapped and denied of orgasm.
5.1k words
4.52
76.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel felt that her heart was in her throat as she waited at the door. She was nibbling on her bottom lip and focusing on the ground between her feet as she waited for the man inside to open up and let her in.

The instructions that she had been given by her dominant were very clear; "Wear your lace thong, matching bra and your tiny red dress and ring my doorbell at 6pm sharp." He had said. Of course, as per the rules of the game they had agreed to play, Rachel had obeyed.

She was stood there, wearing her dress, the bra and thong underneath, and nothing else except for cruelly high, glossy black heels (a personal preference of his that she spontaneously decided to indulge). The dress was a bit too tight, even for her skinny frame, and drawing out her B-cup, pale breasts out far too much, even showing the black lace of the bra underneath. So many men (and one woman) had stared at her hungrily on the way here. Her cheeks were still flushed red from the exposure and the humiliation as she stood there, gingerly shifting her body weight from one foot to the other as she waited for the man inside to open the door.

Rachel felt like minutes turned into hours. Maybe it was an extra cruelty that she had to wait outside like this. Just to add further humiliation and give the neighbours a show. At least his flat was indoors, so she had the comfort of being indoors and less exposed to the outside air. But she was stood in a communal area and no doubt the old man who lived across from her dom was staring out of the peep-hole of his door at her ass.

She took a deep breath in and out, finally composing herself, but just as she had found herself becoming calm, she heard the tell-tale click and creak of the door as it opened, revealing the man inside. Her dominant.

David was taller than her, standing at six foot above her small, five foot four and skinny frame. He was also wider, the kind of useful wideness that wasn't quite overweight. He looked down on her with an excited smile, his eyes trailing down her torso and her legs and then back up. She could see in his expression that he liked what he saw.

"Good to see you." He said simply. That was a surprise. No 'Come on in, bitch'? Rachel had thought. When he had offered to dominate her and she had accepted, she had a few preconceptions about what it would mean. Did it mean she was his slave, that she had to sign a contract and obey him without question? She had quickly found that not to be the case. In fact, more often than not he had asked her what she wanted to do in the run-up to this first session.

"Thank you...um, sir?" She replied, unsure of how to proceed, her gaze shifted down at his shoes as her eyes flushed red. They were shiny, leather and expensive looking shoes, laced up with tight, well tied knots. She wondered if that was a foreshadowing of what to come. He just chuckled in response to what she had said.

"I like the enthusiasm but we're not going to get started until we're in the bedroom. Come on in." He beckoned her indoors, opening it welcomingly and closing the door behind him. It shut with a heavy-sounding click.

The hallway they were now stood in was narrow, not enough for the two of them to stand abreast, it was wooden laminate flooring and her heels clicked against the floor, as did his own. She could feel David's gaze burning at her ass as she came in ahead of him, and turned gracefully as she could to face him.

"You have a nice place." She said. It wasn't a lie. The hallway was well-kept. There was a pleasant smell of lemon-scented air-freshener. The walls were painted red.

"Thanks." David said, taking the compliment as he rested against the wall on the side of the hallway. "I'm glad you decided to take me up on my offer."

"Yeah...about that." Rachel blushed, again her gaze fixated on the floor. Her ankles were burning in her heels. She hoped he would allow her to take them off soon. "This is my first time, I don't really know what to expect."

David nodded in understanding, his voice was quiet and reassuring. She half-expected him to be upon her right in that moment, pressing and pinning her against the wall by her wrists above her head and having his way, stripping and groping her. She wondered whether she would say no to that, as she imagined it in her head.

"Well, the first thing to say is, I'm not going to do anything that you are extremely uncomfortable with. You told me your limits in your email before coming here, and you know I'll stick to them. You know your safeword, and if play gets too intense at all, you know you can stop it by saying that."

Rachel nodded in agreement. He had been over all of this before, but it was still reassuring. She nervously shifted her weight from one leg to another as she listened to him.

"As for what to expect tonight. I'm going to give you a crash course in BDSM. There will be bondage, orgasm denial, some pain, and a lot of sex."

"Pain, sir?" Rachel asked, before cursing herself mentally. She slipped again with the 'sir'. She probably was annoying him now. She bit her lip and waited for his answer, feeling suddenly small and intimidated.

"Consider it a spice to the pleasure." He said, before moving forward. A rough hand reached under her shirt, warm against her side and holding her still. Rachel looked up to David's eyes and saw them full of lust and need.

His free hand stroked the hair out of her eyes and then took a ball of it in his fist from her scalp, yanking hard and sudden. Rachel yelped and squealed, standing on her tiptoes, stunned by the sudden and harsh turn. He pulled back on her hair, painfully forcing her neck outwards as her gaze shifted to the ceiling. Rachel was breathing sharply through gritted teeth.

"Too much?" He asked, snapping out of scene but for a moment.

Rachel looked up at him, her eyes glazed over with a dark look.

"Not enough, sir."

Rachel's instinct should have been to push him away, to fight, slap her hands against his chest and fight, thrash and scream. But it wasn't. Instead, she shuddered and moaned lightly, while he backed her into the wall. Her eyes closed and she savoured the feeling. There was something enjoyable about this. The pain of his hands in her hair was...erotic. She shivered with need.

Rough hands went under her dress and groped and felt at every part of her body. Her pale, milky skin was soft to the touch and smooth. A quiet moan escaped his lips as he groped her. Rachel squirmed to his touch, wanting more as his fingers explored her curves.

Her clothes came off quickly. She was silent as he pulled down the dress. He admired her body as it stood there in her matching black lace thong and underwear. Her face was flushed as red as the dress that now lay in a crumpled pile on the floor, but she knew not to hide her body from him, instead placing her hands behind her back to allow him best access.

"Good girl." He said quietly, before he started playing with her body again. His hands were on her. Her belly, her chest, breasts and hips. His touch was warm and almost electric. She shivered in need as he ran his hands around the waistband of her underwear, arching her back almost invitingly, pushing out her breasts and her hips towards him.

"Please sir, fuck your submissive girl." She sighed, the heat between her legs growing.

The palm of his hand rubbed on her underwear over where her pussy lips were covered. His touch made her tingle and gasp in surprise at how pleasurable the feeling was. Her cheeks red, she bit her lip and tried to cope with how hot the touch made her feel. He ground his palm against her lips now, rubbing slowly back and forth as his other arm wrapped around the small of her back, pulling her in close.

Rachel moaned, wriggling her hips against his hand, trying to increase the friction. She squirmed against his hold, a show of defiance more than a real struggle. Still, she couldn't resist looking up at the man who was holding her now, feeling secure in his grip and loving the feeling. She had fallen into submission now as her eyes begged him.

"M-More, please." She asked, still wriggling with her hips.

He chuckled darkly, letting go of her.

"Kneel down for me right there." He ordered. As Rachel did so, David left the room but for a moment.

While he was gone, Rachel squirmed uncomfortably, for some reason daring not to move from her position on the floor, knelt with her legs spread at the knees, her arms folded behind her back, her chest thrust outwards to make her breasts more inviting to him. She bit her lip, wanting to rub at her lips, but resisted the temptation. She had read plenty online to know that she wasn't to touch herself without his permission.

David returned holding a few toys in his arms. He set them down beside her in a pile. A whip, some steel nipple clamps, and a set of leather collar and cuffs. She whimpered, looking at them and then up at him.

"They look pretty scary." She said quietly.

"Give them a go, but don't hesitate to tell me to stop." He said imperatively, before kneeling down in front of her, starting on the nipple clamps. First one and then the other. She squeaked in mild shock as the first one was applied to her left breast. The metal of the clamp was cold to the touch. Her sensitive, pink nipple was already hard from earlier, so it wasn't hard to apply the clamp. She let in a sharp breath through gritted teeth.

"Fuck, that stings." She gasped. It was true, her nipple felt a little burning sensation as the nipple bit into it. It was like a persistent, dull pain, but then it quickly fell into the background.

"You know your safewords." David said simply, before moving on to clamping her next nipple. Rachel nodded. She didn't want him to take off the clamps, in all honesty. Not quite yet. The feeling of having to take the clamps, of giving him control over her pleasure and pain, it made her heart beat a little faster.

The second clamp was less shocking to her than the first. She knew what to expect. It came on easily enough and Rachel easily processed the stinging, which faded again into little more than a background reminder, something that made her nipples that bit more sensitive. It wasn't as bad as she had first imagined.

Then, he set about applying the collar and cuffs. They were made of good quality leather, and felt comfortable against her neck, wrists and ankles. One by one they were strapped in place, making her feel more and more submissive, like she was falling down a rabbit hole. She bit her lip, feeling conscious of her clamps as she knelt there, looking up to him as she waited to find out what he had planned next. The anticipation was exciting, as she slowly wriggled her chest from side to side to make the clamps pull on her nipples, to intensify that feeling. Heat was building her legs, the pain making the pleasure a bit more intense.

"You were right about the spice..." She said breathlessly, feeling a little out of her comfort zone.

"Don't get so confident yet." David chuckled. He then picked up another toy he had brought through, a riding crop. Rachel froze in place as she registered what it was. She bit her lip.

Was he going to actually whip her? Still, she couldn't help but reach her hand down her belly and towards her pussy as she thought of him whipping her in her current state, naked but for leather cuffs and her nipples clamped. She closed her eyes as her index finger rubbed her clit gently.

"None of that. Hands behind your back." David snapped, smacking the crop against her thighs to bring home the point. Rachel squeaked affirmatively and obeyed, her hands folded again.

"Sorry sir!" She yelped out, biting her lip as he smacked her another time. The tongue of the crop was made out of thick leather. It hurt a little, but it was more the shock and surprise that had gotten to her.

"Better. No touching yourself without my permission from now on."

Rachel opened her mouth in protest, but quickly bit her tongue as he tapped the crop against her clamp. It pulled against her erect, pink nipples, the stinging and pinching intensifying just enough to make her whimper in pain.

"Oh, that hurts..." She moaned quietly. "It hurts so good."

"Shush, my pet." He said quietly.

Normally, Rachel would have thought that it was rude of him to call her a 'pet'. But she instead closed her eyes and nodded in obedience. She didn't want to break the illusion. And, she had to admit, being called that, it felt good. Like she was where she was meant to be. She pushed her breasts out further to him.

"Please, sir, whip your pet's tits good." She begged, licking her lips.

"As you wish."

She squealed in pain as he brought the crop against her nipple clamp. It was a hard, firm hit that made the nipple clamp pull painfully on her, the feeling of pinching her nipple intensified that little bit more as the nipple clamp tried to hold onto her breast. She gasped and whimpered as he took aim at her other nipple.

She squealed a second time, more high pitched, and louder, as he smacked the crop against her other nipple. Oh God, her tits felt like they were on fire, but why didn't she want him to stop? Why did she wiggle her chest from side to side to entice him more? Was it wrong to want this?

She screamed out another time as another hit came down. And then another. He was alternating between her breasts, first one and then the other was whipped in turn. Each hit made the burning sensation on her nipples that bit more intense, made her scream that bit louder, until he was satisfied she had had enough. Rachel was breathing heavily in short, intense breaths, squirming in need as she looked up to David with pleading eyes.

The riding crop ran slowly down her chest and then her belly. She knew where it was going, but still she felt surprised. It flicked softly against her hips and smacked against her thigh, before slowly making its way onto the lips of her sex. It rubbed softly, back and forth. She moaned in pleasure, her cunt tingling as it did so. Rachel spread her legs and wriggled her hips to try to increase the friction.

"God, you're so wet already." David commented.

Rachel's eyes were closed, and she bit her lip to stifle the moan. It did feel good, and she wasn't surprised by her own wetness. But she was a little bit embarrassed. She whimpered as she moved her hips back and forth, it felt so good, but she needed more.

"C-Can you touch me? Please." She begged. The crop was so teasing, it just wasn't quite enough. She needed his touch, but he didn't reply. Instead, he swung the crop. It smacked against her wet lips and stung. She squeaked in protest.

"Oh fuck, sir!" She cried out and whimpered. David didn't speak, but instead swung the crop again, and again. She fought the temptation to close her legs. a tear streaming down her eyes. It hurt, but it made her cunt tingle more. She was dazed and needy. It made her so horny to be so vulnerable. The leather tongue of the crop was soaked with her wetness. She looked up at David's eyes. He was looking at her so lustfully.

"Let's take you through to the bedroom." He said, patting her red, sore sex a couple times with the crop. "You know where it is. Crawl for me."

"Y-Yes sir."

She turned and crawled on her hands and knees, her cheeks flushed with humiliation, being made to crawl while naked in front of David. It was a strange feeling that just made her even wetter. As she crawled she wiggled her ass from side to side, as sexy as she could. Then he struck her on the ass with the crop, hard and firm. She whimpered and sped up the pace, being chased through to the bedroom by the crop as he repeatedly smacked it on her bottom. The clamps on her breasts jiggled and pinched and she felt like her whole body was on fire with sensation, both pleasurable and painful.

"Hurry up, pet." He barked, as she crossed the threshold into his bedroom.

The bed had already been prepared. Rachel could see that. It was a king-size mattress with a solid wood frame. Painted black with red satin sheets. There were numerous hooks and D-rings for her cuffs to be attached. It definitely looked the part. She stopped crawling and knelt beside it, turning around to await further orders, adopting the same position as before.

"Crawl up on the bed and spread your body out."

Rachel did so, finding her way onto the bed. Against her naked body the satin of the bed was comfortable. A luxurious feeling. She laid on her back, facing up to the ceiling. She was silent while he cuffed her in place. He started on her arms, stretching them out right to the edge of the bed and locking them onto D-rings.

She felt conscious of her position, stretched out to the point of discomfort, unable to cover herself from him. Her pale body was all exposed.

She resisted the instinct to close her legs and he cuffed them in place too. They were spread wide as well. The air was cool against her wet, slick sex. She whimpered as she gyrated her hips on the bed, testing the bonds to see if she could close her legs at all. She found she couldn't and that she was locked in place. Squirming on the bed, she arched her back and lifted her hips to try to make her cunt more inviting to him.

"Please use my cunt, sir." She whimpered. "I need pleasure."

No reply, just an amused look from him, before he went to the bedside table. Rachel twisted her head to watch, a little confused, a little fearful. She squirmed in her bonds. Bondage wasn't so bad. She had been tied up a couple times in bed, but never like this. Still, the helplessness felt good. Made her think of how much she wanted him, and how it was his choice. She had given up all control to him.

David brought out something a little odd looking, that she had never seen before. She had no idea what it was. It had a black handle and a long, red shaft. It looked like some kind of dildo, but somehow, she didn't think it was.

Then he pressed it against her belly, with a loud zap coming from the toy.

"Fuck!" She screamed, louder than before, as an intense electric shock stung into her, short and quick, but intensely painful. She whimpered and squirmed. "Oh God, what is that, sir?!"

"It's called a violet wand. I've always wanted to use it." He said simply, before pressing it against her sides a couple times. Each time Rachel screamed and struggled, bucking in the bed. "Fun, isn't it?"

"Oh God sir!" She squealed. "It's worse than the crop."

"Here's the game we're going to play." He said simply, resting the wand on the bed next to her thigh. She whimpered and squirmed, pulling her leg away from the awful device. It wasn't enough to make her safeword, but fuck was that thing scary. She listened intently, not wanting to risk a punishment from the evil device.

"I'm going to blindfold you. Then I'm going to finger fuck you until you're just about to cum. But you're not allowed to cum. When you hit the edge I'm going to stop and then help you calm down by zapping you on your poor, clamped tits a few times. Then I will start again. We'll see how many times I feel like pushing you to the edge of orgasm."

Her cheeks flushed hard as she struggled against the bed. Hearing him say that was scary, but it made her feel so needy. Right now, she was grateful to hear about the fingering, but that wand was making her heart race. How long could she hold out before she was an incoherent, babbling mess?

The blindfold was applied gently. He placed it snugly over her eyes and her world faded to black. She had been blindfolded before for a surprise party, but back then she could at least see basic shapes through the cloth. But this was different. It was a thicker material, and she could see absolutely nothing. Just darkness. She whimpered, wondering what to expect.

Then another zap in her side, then another. She couldn't see it coming, but could only scream when it happened. Oh fuck that stung! She struggled hard against her bonds, making incoherent, babbling noises of fear.

12