Rachel's Sweet Desserts

Story Info
Rachel meets her master.
2.3k words
4.29
31k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fallon2
fallon2
1 Followers

Rachel could not believe that she was being driven from the Las Vegas Airport in a black, stretch Cadillac. A uniformed driver was waiting for her holding a cardboard sign that said RACHEL RICHARDS. Within minutes her luggage and her small frame were whisked away from the airport to the newest hotel on the strip.

As she looked out of the tinted windows she wondered what people who were staring must be wondering about the occupant. Was it a movie star, rock idol or a fashion model? Her blue eyes blinked furiously and she smiled when she realized that the people staring had no idea that it she was a sub on her way to pleasure her Master.

Thinking back on her relationship she realized with a tinge of panic that he wrote wonderful e-mails and the few letters were humorous and the instant messages made him seem more like a friend than a Master. But what if he was cruel? In any case, she would make no mistake for he was definitely her Master.

As the Cadillac pulled up to the hotel men were there to take her luggage and one even took her directly through the lobby and to the elevator without registration while a bellhop followed with her suitcase.

"Am I supposed to check in . . ." she asked.

"It has been taken care of Ms. Richards."

She wanted to ask more questions but he stared forward at the elevator door. Within moments they were on the 50th floor. Escorted to the room the bellhop preceded her into the room only to discover that it was a suite. Suite, it was four rooms, and the bellboy showed her every convenience in the rooms.

"Are you sure this is the right room?" she asked.

Both men looked at her and nodded. She went to tip the men and they said it was taken care of. One of the men pointed to an envelope on an oval table set against the wall.

She watched the men leave and picked up the white envelope. Inside was the usual green stationery that she was accustomed to getting at various intervals in the mail.

The message was simple:

Rachel,

Freshen up and join me for a drink at the bar. Your wait is over. I am waiting for you...

Peter

Oh my God, she thought running to the mirror. She ran a comb through her hair. She tried to go to the bathroom and couldn't pee as hard as she tried. She washed her hands and once again ran to the mirror wishing that her hair was more blonde than auburn. God, why couldn't her breasts be 34 B rather than A cups? Well, he knew they were small, she thought as she smoothed the little black dress down over her frame.

Leaving the suite she realized that she didn't have a key. But she didn't care. She felt dampness between her legs and she cursed her sex. Not now, later, she thought for she had to show some control and not appear to be blathering like a little girl.

As the elevator slowed she worried about what he would think when he first saw her since they had never exchanged pictures. What would he "really" look like she thought? But then she saw him standing as she entered the bar. The man was huge, he had to be 5'6 and weigh 400 pounds. He even had moles with hair that projected from them on his chin. Her heart sank but then she saw him come towards her and THANK GOD past her to shake hands with a man that entered behind her.

Looking up from the floor she saw another man walk toward her and this time she liked what she saw. A well dressed man in a blue suit was smiling and walking straight to her. She was frozen to the floor. She could not move toward him as hard as she tried.

He looked down at her and then cupped her cheek up. She was now looking at his green eyes.

"Pleasant trip?" Peter Brazen asked.

"Yes, I couldn't believe how fast it was and the food was wonderful considering that it was airplane food and . . ."

Interrupting her he said "Need a drink." He wasn't asking her he was telling her. He guided her arm through his and took her to their table and motioned for the waitress.

"Please bring us two rum and cokes as well as a glass of iced water with lemon, please."

How did he know I was dying for a glass of water; she thought.

He put his hand on her out stretched hand and covered it.

She felt electricity run through her at his touch. This cannot be happening she thought it can't be happening but it was happening and her dampness was now wetness.

"Relax," he said. The waitress brought their drinks and he smiled at her and asked her for another round.

"Sir?" the waitress asked.

"Please do as I ask and make sure that we are not disturbed after you bring us the drinks," said Peter. He handed her some bills and the waitress snapped to attention saying, "Thank you, Sir and you will not be bothered."

Drinking the water greedily she began to calm down while he looked at her still smiling.

Anticipating her thoughts he asked, "Like what you see, Rachel?"

"Yes, I am happy, very happy, Master."

"And I like what I see, very much.” Leaning forward, he said "But I think you can call me Peter, don't you?"

'Damn, damn, damn,' she thought. "Yes Sir, I mean Peter."

"Better," he said as he drank. "Much better."

She began to drink the rum and coke and appreciated its coldness as well as the alcohol. She knew she mustn't drink too much but she felt safe with Peter, her Master.

By this time the waitress had brought their second round of drinks and she had begun chatting and had overcome her initial shyness. He listened and asked her questions about her job and her family. She realized that it was like she was talking to an old friend that she had not seen for a long time.

By now they were on their second drink and she felt the need to pee.

She started to get up but he put his hand on her arm.

"I need to go to the bathroom, Peter."

"I know," he said "but Rachel, when you are done, take off your panties and bring them to me neatly folded."

"Yes Sir," she said and he didn't correct her. She left the table feeling a slight buzz from the alcohol. Making her way to the women's bathroom she felt a little light headed but definitely was wet.

Inside the bathroom she barely noticed the gold fixtures. She found an open stall and closing it tightly she was careful to raise her black dress and slid down her black satin panties (HIS panties, she thought) and she bowed her head and urinated a steady stream.

Coming out of the stall she looked in the mirror and focused on her appearance. 'I am fine,' she thought, 'I will be fine' she thought looking at the mirror. Leaving the bathroom with the panties folded in a small square, she walked to their table and watched him stand up.

He held out his hand and she saw people watching him with his hand outstretched.

"Give what belongs to me Rachel."

Handing him the panties he smiled and put them in his inside coat pocket.

"Well, done, Rachel, well done."

"Thank you Sir," and was not corrected by Peter.

In the elevator he put his hand on her ass as if it was the most normal thing to do.

He then smiled at her and she smiled back at him as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

In the suite, he escorted her to the living room and sat her down in a chair opposite his.

"We have waited a long time for each other, haven't we?

Rachel nodded and said, "Too long, Sir, too long."

He leaned into her and said, "eternity, right?"

At first she didn't get it. "Yes, that is my perfume."

He kissed her forehead. Looking in her eyes he said, "let's review what we agreed on, shall we?" he asked softly.

"Yes, Sir. Red means stop, caution means slow down and green . . ."

"Green means . . .?" asked Peter.

"It means don't stop?"

"It also means more intensity, Rachel."

"Yes Sir, more intensity."

"Then let us begin."

"I have to go to the bathroom, Sir"

"No problem, but leave the door open."

"What the . . ."

But the look on his face froze her speech.

"Yes, Sir," leaving the living room she didn't dare venture to look back. She went into the bathroom and shut the door halfway. 'He's not going to know' she thought.

As she sat down to pee she felt his presence in the bathroom.

"What did I tell you?" asked Peter.

"I forgot," she lied.

"That is going to cost you, slut." he said walking out of the bathroom.

'Hell and damn' she thought. 'Hell and damn."

Coming into the living room she noticed him sitting in the chair.

He said, "Strip, Rachel, strip for me."

She noticed the tone in his voice and obeyed. She started to turn away but he told her, "turn around and strip and look at me, Rachel."

Her nipples were erect and her pussy was very wet and she began to shiver from the air conditioning.

She was finally nude and her clothes lay in a pile at her feet.

"Kneel and crawl to me!" he demanded.

Her head buzzing she dropped to her knees and crawled to him.

Patting her head, he said, "Good Rachel," and she felt warm all over.

What was she thinking being on her hands and knees for a man she had never met in person before? His hands were in her hair. She wanted him to stop but it felt too good.

"Unzip me, Rachel.” She looked up at his bulge and then up into his eyes.

"Who the FUCK gave you permission to look up cunt?" he said slapping her head hard.

She wanted to say fuck you but she couldn't she knew why and yet she didn't know.

Instead, she unzipped him and she saw his cock straining against the white underwear.

"You know what to do."

And she did. She knew to kiss it. She knew to lick his cock and she knew how to suck his cock like no other woman could ever suck his cock. She heard herself make noises but she couldn't and wouldn't stop. She tasted his precum and that was when he pushed her back on the floor landing on her clothes.

Her legs were splayed and she looked at him questioningly.

"I will cum when I decide to cum," he told her.

Picking her up by the elbow he took her into a large bedroom. He threw her on the bed and said, "Lie down on the bed and play with yourself."

"Look, Peter . . ."

Interrupting her he said, "You may call me Master, you may call me Sir, but that is all. Don't you remember the protocol that we have discussed several times, SLUT?"

"Sir, you know that I can't masturbate for you. I have always kept that hidden."

"I don't give a good FUCK what you think. Get down on that bed," he said.

Kneeling on the bed she defiantly shouted, "No, I won't."

Walking quickly up to her he hit her with the back of his hand and she went down on the bed. She lay on her back with her legs slightly twisted.

"No," she said in a whisper.

"You know the safe word. Say it, slut."

She wanted to but she couldn't for she was drenched with her own sweetness.

"SAY IT," he barked.

"Green!" she shouted.

Grabbing her by the hair she was pulled across the bed and over his lap.

"This is what happens to little girls who can't follow instructions.

His hand came down on her cheeks hard.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP SLAP! SLAP!!

He heard her sobs and pushed her on the floor.

She looked up at him and said through her tears,

"I'm sorry, Sir."

“Get that ass on the bed and do what you were told.”

Shaking slightly, she made her way to the bed. She lay down on it shaking.

He stroked her hair. He whispered, "Slut, follow directions."

She nodded and slipped her hand between her legs. The hand laid there until he put his hand on hers and then she slipped several fingers in to the folds of her clean shaven pussy.

Taking his hand he began to twist and tweak her nipples.

"Oh…" she grunted. "Ah…" she sighed out. There was a line of perspiration on her brow. He watched the dew form as he twisted the nipples and watched her hand move faster between her legs.

"Cum for me, sweet Rachel, cum for me," and her hand picked up speed even as his grip on her nipples became tighter. Her body was shaking now and her hand was flying between her legs.

"Yes Sir, yes Sir, yessssss…"

Her hand was flying now and then it stopped but her body continued to shake.

His hand flew to her stomach and her orgasm continued as he put two fingers in her pussy. Soon they were tweaking her clit and it was the first time that she felt a third orgasm shake her.

In a few minutes she turned her head towards her Master and saw his erect cock pointed in her direction. Not needing to be commanded but wanting to please him she turned her head even more in his direction and started sucking on his cock while still feeling a tingling in her pussy.

As she sucked his cock she heard her Master say,

"You are going to enjoy dinner and especially the sweet desserts I have planned for you Rachel.

As she sucked his cock she realized that she had truly met her Master.

Stay Tuned for Chapter Two: Rachel Gets Her True Desserts

fallon2
fallon2
1 Followers