Rachel's Win is Her Loss

Story Info
By rejecting him, she did him the biggest favor possible
1.2k words
4.03
12.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: everybody sexually involved in this fictitious account is at least 18 years old. My thanks to AvidReader123 for his suggestion that I write this short sequel to "Baby Sitter's Desire."

*

On Saturday morning, Aaron Johnson woke up to the call of nature but, before he got out of bed to answer it, he gazed lovingly upon Cleo, the beautiful young brunette lying beside him. She was as naked as he was, and as they had both been during their incredible love-making the night before. He would have much preferred to continue feasting his eyes upon her loveliness but his need was strong so he got up and went to the bathroom.

When he returned, after washing up but before putting on his clothing, he got very carefully back into bed to observe Cleo in her sleep and to think back on the chain of circumstances that had led him to realize his love for her. He had been quite annoyed with Rachel Perkins, a young woman from his place of employment who had rejected his advances before he even had a chance to make them but he had come to realize since then how she did him a huge favor by doing so. Otherwise, he would have wasted his time bedding her, rather than coming home to the gorgeous and incredibly sweet young woman who was sharing his bed that morning.

As Aaron was enjoying Cleo's serene face, she woke up suddenly and reflexively covered her bare breasts with her hands. Seconds later, she remembered where she was and replaced her own hands with his. She had to delay what they both wanted to do while she made a quick visit to the bathroom but, after she came back to the bed, they resumed what they had started to do. This time, she got on top in the Cowgirl Position and they slowly made love until they achieved highly satisfying climaxes.

The both would have preferred to continue with more of the same but there were other things that had to be done. There was a four year old boy to feed and otherwise take care of, as well as household chores that had to be done on weekends. The two lovers took a shower together, spending more time fondling one another than washing but somehow getting clean enough to face the day.

Aaron put on fresh clothing but Cleo had nothing to wear but the things she had removed the previous night. They had dried in the warm room but still had the aroma of her pussy juices. He saw nothing wrong with that and would have had no objection to her putting the same clothing back on but Cleo knew she would have to return to her own home and collect clothing and personal care items. Sometime that morning, they had tacitly agreed she would move into his apartment so she would need such things but didn't want her parents to know what she had been doing, if they couldn't already guess.

The solution, of course, was for her to wear one of Aaron's shirts until her own clothing was clean and dry. Since he was much taller, she had to roll up the sleeves and let the tail of the shirt hang down to below her curvy ass cheeks. He had seen films that included women dressed like that -- in a men's shirt or pajama top with no other clothing visible -- and those scenes were among the most erotic he had ever seen because his male imagination saw those women as being naked under the shirts. The sight of Cleo dressed the same was much more of a turn on because he knew she was nude under the single piece of clothing. He couldn't keep his hands off her, nor did he want to nor did she want to be left unfondled.

When she returned from her parents' home, wearing the same clothing as the previous day but, at least, it was clean, she was glad to see Noah had just been put down for his nap. That clothing didn't stay on very long, for she and Aaron were in bed together within minutes of her arrival. They made sweet love with each other, coming repeatedly, until the little boy awoke and demanded their attentions again.

On Sunday, the two lovers again explored each other's bodies and made love whenever they had a chance, which was not as often as they would have liked because they also spent as much time as they could with Noah. On Monday, Cleo and Aaron began the day with a quickie, resulting is gentle climaxes for them both. That was all they had time for because they both had to leave -- He had to take his son to the day care center and then go to work and she would have to go college later. They embraced and Cleo kissed the little boy and waved as his father drove away. An hour later, she was on her way to her first class of the day and all three were already looking forward to that evening when they would all return to the apartment they would all be sharing.

In the hallway on the way to his office, Aaron encountered Rachel, who had been waiting for him near his door. At first, she smiled at him while twirling her bleached hair in her fingers but then she twisted her heavily lipsticked mouth into a pout. "Hi, Aaron," she greeted him. "I'm disappointed. Why didn't you call me this weekend?"

He wondered how he could ever have found Rachel attractive. Her tits were big and white and spilling over the top of her blouse but all he could think about when he looked at them was to wonder how much of that mass of flesh was real. Her face was heavily coated with makeup and he compared the sight with the naturally beautiful complexion of the sweet young woman he had left that morning and would be seeing again after he finished work and picked up Noah.

"You're right, Rachel. I should have called you to thank you for the greatest weekend I've ever had. Maybe the best anybody has ever had."

That puzzled her. Rachel had enjoyed the expensive dinner and show and she assumed he had also, but that was as far as she had allowed things to go. He had been hot for her, she was sure, but had been unable to even get a feel of her Silicone filled breasts. She was playing hard to get and considered herself to be succeeding in doing so.

"What do you mean," she asked.

"I mean that, after you let me know you wanted nothing to do with me, I went home and found somebody who did. We had a great time together Friday night, Saturday and Sunday and even this morning. After I get off work, I'm going to see her again and we'll continue have more great times together. And I have you to thank for it." After giving her that news, he turned and walked away.

Rachel was flabbergasted at the collapse of the game of hard to get she had been playing. She did not consider herself to have won that game although maybe she should have.

After all, she had remained ungotten.