Racing Beauty Pt. 03 - Erotic Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMays402
JMays402
45 Followers

"Do you wanna put it in my ass?" she asked nonchalantly, moving in close to reach back and stroke my throbbing tool, just in case I thought she was messing with me.

My heart was beating out of my chest when Natalie placed her face back down on the table, not even waiting for me to give her a reply. She used both hands to part her tight looking derriere to invite me to penetrate her last remaining hole. Decker took some of my massage gel and began lathering up her cute little butthole, getting herself prepared for what I was going to offer her.

Like I said before, her pussy was tight, so lord knows what that tiny looking sphincter was going to feel like clenched around my cock.

"Please go gentle, it's been a while"

"Holy shit!..." I said to myself. "She's done this before??"

This girl certainly defined the meaning of "Sugar and Spice". Seemingly sweet and innocent upon first meeting her, but now that I'd had her all relieved and relaxed, Natalie was showing her dirty, devilish and downright naughty side. I was a bit scared as I didn't want to hurt her, given how big I was, about 8 inches to be exact, and how small her backdoor looked by comparison.

I spread her soft cheeks just a little wider to get a better view of that cute little hole. Her globes of ass flesh was so tan and smooth, and I was utterly transfixed by the image of her tiny pink anus. With Natalie's legs spread like they were, I could see her wet slit, but I was desperately focused on her hot looking asshole. Holding her beautiful butt cheeks apart like this, so close to my face, was making me crazy.

I was holding her cheeks wide apart with both my hands and started by licking in smooth circles along her ass crack, slowly getting closer to Chloe's puckered pink hole. She could tell what I was trying to do, and moaned accordingly,

"Ohhh Justin..."

With my face pressed against her butt cheeks, I could see her tiny rosebud was pulsing just a little. I was completely bewildered, and my emotions were spinning off wildly. Natalie had such an underrated ass, that to most it wasn't fixated on as much as her stunning legs and incredible lips. I was so captivated by her light toned behind, that I couldn't help but move my face a little lower, and let my wet tongue glide across her wrinkly little anus.

As soon I as my tongue made firm contact with it, Natalie gasped,

"Oh God...! YES!"

I pressed it harder against her petite hole, probing at that tight orifice.

"Oh God Justin...Oh Fuck...Oh Yes..."

The adorable athletic racer impatiently squirmed as she gripped the edges of the table, lifting a leg up so she could rest a knee up onto the table. This granted me better access to rim her impeccable ass. She was trembling in an emotional way, but also in a euphoric manner..

I continued to lick Natalie's cute little anus like a man possessed. The skin between her butt cheeks was wet and smooth, and it was as if I was hypnotized by her tiny pink backdoor. With her legs spread like they were, I could lick her moist vagina as well, slurping away at her dripping juices.

In the midst of orally pleasuring the petite race car driver, Natalie managed to softly ask me,

"Do you have...ummm...some more of that...uhhh massage oil, for down there?"

Without hesitation, I reached over to the nearby wicker basket stand and picked up the big bottle of scented oil. I carefully unscrewed the lid, and poured a thin stream all over her sexy ass, dribbling the lubricant right down her lovely bum crack. Gravity let it slowly drain down along the inside of her legs. Natalie flinched a little from the cool sensation as it struck her two neighboring orifices.

After I set the bottle down, I put both my hands on her slippery backside, massaging those exquisite orbs of flesh. Neither of us said anything for several minutes, and the only noise that was audible was the slithering sounds of my hands rubbing the oil in circles around Natalie's shiny looking ass. Now kneeling up on the table, Natalie had her hips arched up so high, and I was up on my knees behind her, naked and hard. It felt so natural to ease myself forward and gently let the tip of my rock hard erection touch the skin between the slippery cheeks of her bottom.

She immediately whimpered, "Pleeeease!"

I moved even closer, and I forcefully pressed my stiff member hard in between her soft plump cheeks.

"Oh God, Oh God..." Natalie gasped, knowing this grand moment was now upon us both.

Natalie turned her head to look at me, looking over her shoulder. Her expression was wide-eyed and filled with complete hunger, biting her bottom lip as I got myself in place. She squirmed back against me, arching her hips even more, and I firmly pressed my hard dick against her soft slippery bottom. I was hard as a rock, and everything around me was so wet. I noticed there was now a thick glossy layer of oil all over my length.

I held my erection in my hand, and I carefully pressed the head of my penis against her tight clenching anus.

"Fffuck...Yes! Get it in there!" she groaned deeply, having felt me put firm pressure against her asshole.

The sensation was bewildering. I was trying to drink in the magnitude of what was happening. Natalie was encouraging me to push myself, or more accurately, the head of my slippery shaft inside her tiny oil soaked asshole. And with one careful hip movement forward, I felt her tiny backdoor open up and enclose around my thick member.

"Grrrr holy fuck!!" I grunted at the sensation of my knob popping inside Natalie's tight little ass.

"Nghhhhh!" she groaned, barely able to get a breath out of her small chest.

When the petite blonde regained some composure, she gently moved her hips up and down in a sensual rhythm, and the sensation was sending me into some hidden and passionate place, a place I had never been before. Natalie turned her head to look at me over her shoulder, and despite how intense this moment was, the little minx still found it in her to use that quirky sense of humour she is sometimes known for having.

"How's the view back there? Enjoying yourself?" she asked, giving me a cheeky smile before her mouth hung open as she felt my bellend twitch around the inner ring of her searing hole.

"Oh God Natalie, Damn this feels SO good."

"Harder... I want it all the way inside my ass Justin.."

At that very moment, I thought I might explode. I pushed a little harder, and watched as she eagerly wiggled herself back toward me. It felt glorious, and Natalie was now whimpering with desperation. Her little anus seemed so tiny and the head of my erect penis seemed so BIG, I was unsure if it was even possible for it to fit any more inside. But Natalie had mentioned she'd done this before, and with her continuing to push back against me so forcefully, rolling her hips, the excess oil helped me to slide a little further in.

"Oh shit! So fucking big...!"

I was trying to remain calm, but the intensity was simply mind blowing. And I knew Natalie was feeling the same thing. As I heard her moan louder, I pulled out a little farther, causing Natalie to moan out even louder.

The ARCA racer squirmed and pushed the rest pillow off of the table, bending her knees and spreading her legs to grant me not only a better view, but deeper access. With me now close in behind her, this position seemed a little easier to press against Natalie's oily little butthole.

The hot racer was quietly whining, but still acting so desperate for me to continue,

"Please Justin...please..." she pleaded.

I held my throbbing erection still with my fist, easing it out slowly so just the head was against her small gaping hole. I kept the tip of my penis positioned directly against her tiny pucker, and taking a hold of her hourglass hips, I pushed in even deeper than before.

"Hold fucking shit!!" Natalie cursed with a grunt, not expecting me to be this forceful.

"Are you OK Natalie?" I asked, not sure if she wanted me to keep going.

Her ass looked even smaller with my cock lodged inside of it.

"Keep going. I'm good to go again" she huffed and puffed, her breathing quite understandably erratic given the circumstances.

The desperation in her voice was so overwhelming, and she aggressively backed up on her knees so she was pressing against me even harder. I was amazed at how needy Natalie sounded, and I felt so desperate to satisfy her. With the way she was positioned up on her knees, the excess oil I'd used on her began to ooze along her back, down toward her neck and into her blonde locks.

"Ahhh! Ohhhh...Ohh God!"

Natalie started squealing again as her asshole was stretched to what felt like was to it's limit. We were still facing the wall with the ceiling-to-floor sized mirror, her pretty face contorting and grimacing at the pain of having my cock filling in her sweet, creamy ass. I stood up on the sturdy table so I was above her, knees slightly bent whilst I had my sordid way with her upturned derriere. The racer had her arms outstretched and legs apart, her mouth wide open and head down, using her anal muscles to grip my cock for dear life. It felt like her vice like sphincter was trying to strangle me.

Natalie reached in between her legs and furiously rubbed her fleshy pink flower as my lubed up cock somehow further expanded the opening of her backdoor, until I got a smooth fucking motion going.

"God your ass feels amazing Nat..."

It really did. She began to sort of shiver, and my oily erection slid all the way inside, so her ass was pressed against my thighs and my balls slapped against her lower lips.

"Justin, oh God! I'm gunna cum, I can feel it."

I could sense that she was getting really close. I moved one of my hands around her hips and reached under her, and I touched her trembling little clitoris. It still was oily and wet, my fingertips smooth and slippery against her highly sensitive region. She was breathing harder and her pelvis started slowly pumping back against my embedded erection. I could feel the frantic energy building inside her, as I moved my fingertips faster, desperately rubbing her oily clitoris, and I just KNEW she was close to cumming. Natalie was straining as she began shivering on her knees, trying to push herself back into me even more, and she literally started to shudder. I could literally feel her whole body vibrating.

"So..so...close...uhhh".

And then it happened.

Natalie made a desperate crying noise, and I felt a tight throbbing as her anus gripped my cock incredibly tight. I tried to rub her clit as fast as I could and I watched as this gorgeous 21 year old racer convulsed in a powerful climax.

"Nghhhh, uh, uh,,uh, aiiiii" she wailed as she reached her sexual peak for the final time that night.

Listening to her moaning as she began to come down from her incredible high, triggered the start of my own orgasm, the prolonged excitement she had just endured caused her anus to squeeze just that little bit tighter again, milking my cock and pushing it towards the inevitable.

My shaft was sliding in and out much slower now, and I wasn't inside her ass all that deep. But damn it felt SO good! Natalie's muscular little hole was gripping me in a rhythmic spasm. I was hell bent on chasing my release that I picked up the pace, audibly grunting and squeezing her buttocks tight which got Natalie whimpering all over again. Finally, I felt my the seed in my balls begin to churn, and didn't think anything could stop me from here.

"Oh shit Natalie, I'm gonna cum!" I shouted out as a pre-warning.

"Take it out, I wanna taste it!" the little cumslut begged.

With a painful shudder I regrettably slid my cock out of her ass, somehow managing to find some strength in my legs to hop down onto the floor, and stand at her side as she now lay on her back. Natalie quickly took my pulsing member into her warm, wet mouth, cupping my ultra sensitive nuts and sucking me firmly. It was not lost on me the fact that my cock had just been in her ass a few seconds earlier, and feeling those phenomenal lips of hers was the best way to conclude proceedings.

Sure enough, the wondrous sensation of Natalie's majestic plump lips around the head of my throbbing erection was just all too much. She knew it too, and let me take a hold of my cock, resting the tip on her bottom lip and lashing her tongue against the vibrating head whilst looking up at me with those gorgeous bluish green colored eyes.

"Grrrr!! Oh fuck yes!!" I grunted as I held onto her oily shoulder with one hand, and jerked my shaft with the other as a wave of ecstasy washed over me. I was cumming what felt like bucketloads, and we both felt it as I pumped the gooey strands of hot sperm into her open mouth.

My aim after that was all over the place, as I splattered her face, neck and chest with my load. The cum soaked athlete took me back in her mouth so my softening erection was now gliding in between her full lips, back and forth in a glossy sheen of milky cum and massage oil.

--

"Thanks, I really needed that" she breathlessly said as she lay back down on the table.

"What, the massage or the sex?" I brazenly replied.

"Well both. But I haven't had sex since our last encounter! I needed someone to give me a good hard fuck and when Chloe showed me a pic of you, after mentioning you were a masseuse, I decided to make you my designated lay".

I was flabbergasted. And the look on my face also must have suggested to her that Natalie was nothing like I imagined her to be.

"What? Surprised I wasn't just another goody-goody 21 year old athlete? I love sex, it's just my busy schedule doesn't allow me to have it as often as I'd like. So whenever I do get the chance, then I'm all in with the guy who I happen to let fuck me" she stated as she caressed my semi-hard cock with her delicate fingers.

And she wasn't joking about being all in as the time spent with her had shown. I had to remind myself to thank Chloe for setting this up for me. I leaned down to kiss Natalie, just so she knew for sure that I enjoyed the past hour just as much as, if not more so than she had.

"So, same time next week?" she asked, arching an eyebrow then giving me a sexy little grin.

JMays402
JMays402
45 Followers
12