Racing Towards Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl said, "She is brilliant, loves us, and has impossible demands."

"You mean, she can be a bitch some times?"

Elise was shaking with laughter. "Yes, the bitch. That's what we call her when we are mad."

Paul said, "What is she going to say when she discovers two horny guys have designs on her daughters."

"She is going to be totally pissed off. Totally."

"But you are going to marry us anyway?"

They chorused together, "Yes!"

"Maybe this one month business isn't a good idea."

They echoed back, "Isn't a good idea."

Paul and Cheryl fell on us and there was an extended rolling around, with fingers and tongues in naughty places. While Elise and I weren't looking, Cheryl climbed on top of Paul and sat herself down smartly on his cock. She looked very happy up there smiling down at us.

Elise whispered, "When do I get another orgasm?"

I stared at Cheryl and said, "She is scared if we fuck she won't come."

Cheryl got down and mashed her tits in Elise's face. "Of course, she is going to come. With the three of us working on her, that gorgeous body has no choice."

She didn't either. Her three lovers started out tender, but at the end, I was pumping my biggest load yet and she was shaking and screaming.

We sat back and watched, as we had yesterday. She opened her eyes and smiled. "Maybe I am cured."

Paul said, "When do I get a chance to help you come?"

Cheryl swatted at him, "Hey, no straying without permission!"

Then she hugged him and said, "Elise can have your cock anytime. As long as I get rights to Brian's cock now and then."

Paul caught my eye and gestured, "Help yourself."

I maneuvered Cheryl over her sister, pussies touching. My fingers worked them in a loving way. They moaned and wiggled, as they thought I was giving them a sore muscle massage. Paul saw my need and gave my cock a coating of lotion.

With my hands working softly, I was several inches into Cheryl before she knew what was happening.

"Oh god, Elise, he is in me!"

Cheryl was one mighty good fuck. The girls kissed and giggled while I drilled Cheryl. Paul had his fingers working on two clits at once. The moans got higher and higher, and we went over the top all together.

Cheryl has the most fantastic orgasmic scream I have ever heard. She just lets everything loose. Her whole body shakes and quivers. Elise couldn't stand it and came too.

Cheryl wasn't done. She got Paul on his back and Elise on top. With me helping, Elise was bouncing on that big cock of my brother's in no time. She kept telling her sister to stop. "This is bad, my boyfriend is Brian, not Paul."

Cheryl slapped her ass really hard. "Hurry up and come, you are keeping me waiting. And don't give me any crap about you can't."

Elise looked at me for help, but at that very instant, her body clenched and came. Came big. She screamed, almost as loud as Cheryl, who dragged her off so she could get in place before her lover erupted violently inside her.

We went to the outside shower and then laps in the pool. My body was feeling good, considering I had pushed hard yesterday. Elise climbed on my back and we relaxed against the side of the pool.

"Cheryl and I are supposed to be at work this morning, a hundred miles from here." She giggled.

"Is this a mental health day, or something like that?"

She nibbled on my ear and said, "Brian, you are good for my health. All of my health."

I turned us around and kissed her. "I keep thinking I am going to wake up from a dream. Promise me you are real and not going away."

She buried her head in my shoulder. "Shit, I am going to cry."

It was very nice, I thought, standing in the pool with a woman you love in your arms, hugging and sniffling.

She leaned back and got a grip on my hair, twisting my head back and forth. "This is pretty silly, all this lovey-dovey. We are supposed to be grownups."

Cheryl and Paul were there. "Yes. Grownups."

We fixed some breakfast and sat around the patio table. "We have to leave. There is lots of work at the lab."

"Professor Thomas expects me in his office by noon with a study recruitment report."

Paul added, "I have a job interview after lunch."

We stared at each other, hating the real world pulling us apart.

Paul suggested, "We could go to them next weekend."

Elise said, "Mom is supposed to be back from Costa Rica."

Cheryl broke the silence, "If we are going to marry these guys, she has to know sometime."

Elise looked at me, "You and Paul are willing to undergo mother-in-law inspection?"

I responded, "Damn, I knew this wouldn't work."

I was thrown into the pool and cannonballed. I was punched underwater. My male equipment was cruelly yanked. Paul sat on the edge and laughed. The women leaned next to him and glared at me.

"The very first obstacle and he wimps on us. Why did we think he was husband material?"

God, they looked pretty, their boobs just out of the water in the morning sun.

I asked, "Do you promise to help us through the ordeal? I'm scared of mothers-in-law."

"Come over here."

I had to submit to hair pulling, ear biting, and a lot of humming.

Cheryl asked her sister, "What's the worst she can do?"

There was more mumbling about their mother, Anna, as they worked on me. Paul's hands were doing their necks and shoulders. They folded into me for kisses. "Should we tell them about the trust funds?"

"Probably not. You are not supposed to let guys marry you for your money."

The moment passed and we helped them back into last night's dresses and put the smelly running gear in a bag. Two kisses and they were gone.

We warmed up the coffee and looked at each other. I said, "One day courtship? That's awful damn fast."

Paul said, "All four of us were ready for a new relationship. How often does that happen?"

"Must be part of a plan we didn't know about."

He added, "They are special. I don't think I am willing to let Cheryl get away."

"If I marry Elise, she is going to be very demanding."

"If it is like this morning, you are going to be a happy man... and husband."

"Let's get to work and pretend we can stop thinking about them."

Chapter 2 - Meeting Anna

After a busy week, we had instructions to proceed north. Two hours later, we were going up a steep driveway to a generous plaza in front of a huge redwood manor from the late 19th century. Wearing my mother's dresses, two lovelies stood on the steps to welcome us.

Both of them got twirled around, laughing and shrieking. My hand under Elise didn't find any underwear. My tongue battled with hers in a passionate kiss. She whispered, "Still love me?"

"More than ever. This was a miserable week. Emails are not a substitute for your arms."

We trooped in as the sisters explained the house was built by their great-grandfather, who made millions in the lumber business and saved the best trees for this house. The gloom inside had been pushed back by clever hidden lights. The woodwork was extraordinary.

On the third floor, in two flowery bedrooms with incredible views through the trees, they told us mom would be home late from a dinner with her corporate sponsors, but we could eat in or out as we wished.

With an arm possessively around Cheryl, Paul voted for eating in.

Elise said, teasingly, "I bet they want something else more than food."

Cheryl said sharply, "You two disappear downstairs. We are having a little alone time."

The kitchen had two personalities. Along one wall was an original wooden drainboard sink with hanging faucets. And straight grain pine cabinets below.

Along the adjoining wall was a large, modern refrigerator-freezer, and a top of the line cookstove.

I sat Elise on a magnificent sugar pine counter and said, "Sit there and order me around."

Her eyes were wide. "Really? What's got into you?"

"Don't tease me, I'll make your bottom red. Where is the gin?"

I made four drinks and asked Elise if we should deliver dressed as we were last weekend.

She hopped down and was naked in a flash. I grabbed and kissed and nipped until she beat on me. "Enough! Beast. Behave and get your own clothes off."

I could barely keep my hands off as she climbed just in front of me. I made growling sounds low in my throat.

The lovers had left the bedroom door open, and were fully exposed, still catching their breath, eyes mostly closed. Elise said, "Brian, we keep missing the best parts."

Paul's eyes were fastened on the frontal view of Elise that was approaching. Cheryl reached and pinched the wet tip of him viciously. "That is not for you. Unless I say it is. Sit up and stop perving."

Elise sat in the circle of my legs at the foot of Cheryl's bed. The drinks hit the spot. Cheryl said, "I suppose we need to give the two of you some privacy?"

Elise teased back, "Who said we were doing anything. He's promised me a platonic relationship."

She leaned back, sipped her drink and closed her eyes. My fingers worked in her scalp. My very hard prick was hidden behind her back. Paul and Cheryl disappeared into the shower.

Elise asked, "Do you want me now, or later?"

"Both. But let's pretend the lust is gone and we are just friends."

She reached for me, "As long as that continues to be a damn lie..."

The house was a wonderful gem of restored and preserved beauty, mixed with hidden jewels of modernity. The giant flat screen television was completely hidden in a mahogany wardrobe that must have cost a fortune. More than the television. On the patio was a stainless grill that Paul volunteered to start. Elise led me back to the kitchen and we collected salad and some zucchini and frozen hamburger.

We were standing together slicing vegetables when I said, "I have a serious problem."

She looked up at me and kissed my cheek. "What's that?"

"I feel like I've known you forever, and loved you forever, and we are already married."

"That's easy. The psycho side of you should have it figured out."

I turned to her and she was smiling, waiting for me to tell her. I shook my head.

"Dummy. I told you I wouldn't live with you unless we were married, so you just solved the problem by imagining we are."

We put down our knives and had a long, wet married kiss. "Damn, Elise, this is too good to be true."

After a nice silence, she said, "You haven't had to deal with Anna yet."

"But you are going to help Paul and me."

"Yes. But you have to stand up to her on your own two feet."

We were still in a tight clinch when Cheryl and Paul came in search of the meat.

"Doesn't look platonic to me. Looks damn loving. Don't let us disturb you."

Elise let me go and said, "Meat's still frozen. May need some persuasion with the microwave."

We were sitting on the patio when Elise's phone chimed. "Oh hi. Oh, that's too bad. Yes, we are sitting here waiting for the meat to thaw. Please join us, there is plenty of everything except for meat, so grab something to grill with ours on your way home. And maybe a berry pie if one looks nice. Yes, they are here and anxious to meet you. Ok."

"Her dinner fell through and she is going to eat with us." The women's eyes were teasing.

"This is it. Do or die. You didn't expect to claim our hands without a fight, did you?"

The giggles were not shared as Paul and I looked at each other and took a big swallow of drink.

I asked, "Do we wear this to meet Anna?"

Cheryl said, "Yes, you will do nicely. A little on the collegiate side, but mature too." More giggles.

"You are building up points, and they aren't brownie points. By the way, when and where is this double marriage going to take place?"

They looked at each other and smiled. "It's the bride's family's problem, so I guess Anna will decide."

I mumbled, "Oh shit," to myself.

"Not to worry. After she decides you are worthy of us, she will do the right thing."

Little did Paul and I know. The right thing, indeed.

When a car drove up, Cheryl nodded to Elise, who went to greet their mother. We heard chatter in the kitchen, and clinking as a drink was made. Paul and I stood as Anna and Elise walked out to the patio. She was tall, broad shouldered, black hair and dark complected, with extra tan, skirt above the knees with muscular but attractive legs showing. Wide set eyes giving us thorough scrutiny. Strong facial features and almost a hawk nose.

She broke the silence by extending her hand, "I'm the girl's mother, Anna. It is nice to meet you. Please sit down."

She looked at me and said, "Elise tells me you are a research scientist in exercise physiology and my runners have agreed to be in your study."

"Yes. They did well on Sunday and are just the type of women Professor Thomas is looking for. Our grant includes a study cohort of 500 and we are about halfway there in our recruiting."

"What about middle aged women who do a few miles a day and a few 10K's a year?"

Her eyes were drilling straight through me and I stammered, "Yes, we need a range of lifestyles and commitments to running."

"So, you will sign me up? What do I have to do?"

Elise came out with salad. "Anna, first you go for a hard run with them. I'll go along to protect you. Then they have to take all kinds of baseline measurements while you are still all sweaty and catching your breath. Measurements of your completely naked body. Fortunately, Cheryl and I survived that phase of the study, and moved on to the next phase."

Cheryl handed me a plate of meat and sat next to Paul.

I could hear, from the distance of the grill, "What next phase?'

Elise was sitting where Anna could not see her face and grinned at me.

Cheryl answered. "They insisted on twenty laps of nude swimming, and then at the side of the pool, they press themselves against you, give you a drink, and make indecent suggestions."

"Is that some sort of new scientific method?"

Everyone laughed loudly, including me.

"It gets worse. They kiss you and run their hands in all your forbidden places. So, you are kissing back and feeling good, and the next thing, you are on your back in their bed screaming your head off."

She whispered in Paul's ear and he smiled.

"This was all an elaborate charade to seduce my darling girls? They should be ashamed." Her eyes were dancing.

"It gets much worse. They find out we don't have boyfriends. That we like to run. That we like what they just did to us. They are on their knees asking to marry us."

Anna said, "This is preposterous! All in one day? And I suppose you are thinking of accepting?"

"Yes. We already have."

"Oh my god. Do they know about the trust funds? Are they after your money?"

Elise broke in, "Mom, they are sweet to us and great runners and work hard and we've fallen in love. Do you think you might accept them into the family?"

She added, "They don't know about the trust funds."

The meat was ready and I served the plates. Elise came out from the kitchen with an expensive bottle of red and the right glasses. I poured.

Anna chewed her meat and gave us the evil eye. "I almost never tell them this, but my girls are sharp as a tack and have never given me a bit of worry." She let that hang in the air and added, "Until now."

My heart sank. Paul and Cheryl and Elise all looked unhappy.

She sipped the wine and let the silence lengthen.

"I think this is the right moment to tell the girls something, and since they say they are serious about marrying you, I'm telling you as well.

"First, about the trust funds. Their grandfather inherited a lot of money from his father the lumber baron. After chasing girls for a few years, he settled down with my mother and made the fortune grow. Grow by leaps and bounds. He was early into California oil, and farming, and real estate. He told me he woke up one morning and his financial guy was telling him the feds were going to take all his money when he died unless he did something.

"He asked me about providing for the girls when they were very little. And Jake and I were still together. I told him they should not know anything about what he did for them until they were well grown. So he put the money for their education in my trust. And, against his financial advisor's advice, he put thirty million in a diversified portfolio for each of them. They don't have any access until they are thirty or until they marry someone with my specific consent. Nothing has been touched so far. When they reached twenty-one and were told about the trusts, the value was one hundred million each. Today, it might be twice that.

"These are two very rich women you are romancing. Money can do a lot of nice things, and it can also cause a lot of trouble. The trust provisions essentially keep any and all spouses from touching it. If you truly love each other, she will include you in deciding what to spend it on.

"There is more I need to tell you. My mother was raised as a sheltered rich girl. She rebelled and went to Berkeley in the Sixties. Told me she deliberately gave away her virginity the first week she was there. Joined a sorority with the sluttiest reputation on campus. Went through lots of guys and landed on my father by accident in her senior year. Our families knew each other. The parents approved, although they were very unhappy when she came home for spring break and said she was pregnant. The combination of my birth and her brilliant husband settled her down. She never had any more children and I grew up with her as mom and best friend at the same time. When I was sixteen and getting interested in sex, she was thirty-seven and told me she needed sex every day. I got a hell of an education from a very experienced woman.

"It was hard to be in rebellion to the original hellion, but I tried. Went to Stanford. Took all the new fangled courses in human biology and listened to Erhlich talking about overpopulation. Fell in love with a grad student in geology and carried on the tradition of being pregnant before I was married.

"Jake got me into paleontology and I was smart enough to think I could have a career in it. But after Elise was born, there was a lot of stress in our marriage and neither of us handled it well. Jake discovered he couldn't deal with two careers and all the money on my side of the line, fenced off by my father from him. It wasn't until he walked away that I discovered I was pregnant with Cheryl.

She looked at the four of us, her eyes glistening. "I don't deserve the wonderful women I have been a single mother to. You have my consent to marry."

Tears were running down her face, and ours as well. The girls rushed to her. Paul and I just looked at each other. What a mess. What a fucking delightful mess.

Elise told me to warm the pie and bring it upstairs with ice cream in a few minutes. She and Cheryl went with Anna, with lots of sniffling.

Paul and I tucked the pie into the oven and stood around trying to see where we fit in. Paul said, "She told them they could marry us."

"I know, but how heavy a trip? My god."

He said, "Do you have the feeling a lot of that was bottled up inside her?"

"Yeah. Maybe we can cheer her up, get her out of her work shell. Go to Tahoe or something and just mess around."

We found the women on Anna's big bed, lounging in their underwear and talking easily. Cheryl said, "Mom, you have to see these two hunks. They are something else."

Elise took a spoonful of dessert and said, "Lose the clothes and get in here." To her mother she said, "They are going to get naked and take your clothes off in the morning after the run, so you might as well have a preview now."

We crowded five bodies into the bed and wiggled around with Anna in the middle. Elise and Cheryl made sure Paul and I were next to her. Elise said, "Anna, they can't figure out how two sisters have such different tits, so you have to show them yours."

Anna slowly helped herself to more pie and stared at her daughters until they got the message that they were first. The bras came off. Anna looked at both sets and said, "One set is getting bigger and the other set is getting smaller. Are you two responsible for that?" There was a big grin on her face as she slipped off a lacy black number covering a pair with no tan lines. Firm, nonsagging, high mounted, very special tits. Cheryl grabbed a tube of lotion from the night stand and handed it to Paul. "They need moisturizer. Get to work."