Racquel Darrian vs. Compton's Best

Story Info
Racquel Darrian in a mini-skirt & boots slumming it.
2.2k words
4.35
14.6k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AKA Racquel Darrian's Ultimate Fantasy Part II: Compton Niggas'

Pornstar Racquel Darrian, dressed in tiny white mini-skirt with white latex knee-high boots checks herself in the mirror before putting on her tight fitting top designed to show of her nice tits. Her tan thighs looks gorgeous. As she turns, she can see in the mirror the skirt barely covers the bottom of her ass. "Perfect," she thinks to herself.

She pulls up the flap of her mini and looks at the front her thong, which barely covers anything. She then nervously puts on her earrings before checking herself again in the reflection.

"Yeah, the boys in Compton should like this," she says to herself.. Eva and Teresa, her friends at the strip-club warned her not to go to Compton. But Racquel's boyfriend, who would not be back until tomorrow, had thrown out the business card Teresa had scored for her before Racquel could act on it.

She knew his name was Black Ice, and that he was some sort of hip-hop gansta thug who liked to DJ. Her plan was simple: Drive around in her rented Mercedes and find him. She would ask a few of the locals, check the basketball courts in the area and hope she hit paydirt.

She could not stop thinking about the ganstas who had come in two nights ago. Baggy jeans hanging down low with their boxer shorts barely keeping them up at all. Black Ice had a great little ass and she could not get it out of her head. He was wearing a lot of bling, a wife-beater shirt and a do-rag on his head. They commanded everyone attention when they came in. She enjoyed watching Derrick, her boyfriend, shrivle up in the shadows like a total wuss.

She looked at the clock and realized she had about 12 full hours to work with. As she headed off the 51 into Compton the sun was just about down. She drove around slowly looking at the black locals hanging outside the liquer stores. She remembered Derrick saying 'niggers love basketball." So she followed the flood-lights to several courts, but had no luck.

The black guys Racquel drove by looked mean. She hoped her car didn't break down. After an hour she nearly called it quits, but she saw some 12 year old boys rapping outside a liquor-store and asked them if they knew Black Ice. They did! She was then directed to another basketball court several miles away.

She quickly found the court, parked her car and watched five black guys playing an aggressive game of basketball. She immediately recognized the group from the night before. Sitting on the hood drinking a forty-ouncer was Black Ice. He looked angry and was playing with a 9mm handgun.

Racquel called him over. He quickly put down the gun and slyly walked over, pulling up his pants. By the sudden smile on his face, she knew he recognized him right away.

She smiled big as he came closer. "Racquel Darrian, yo. Fuck girl. Whatcha doin' in this part of town and shit?' He leaned in on her open window and saw her mini-skirt and long boots.

"Dang girl, this for real? Yo a fine bitch. You should stay right here. What did you come down here for. You lost, or need a high, or what?

She giggled, "No, silly. Teresa gave me your business card. I was so excited. I thought I'd never see you again. But then my stupid boyfriend threw it out. So I've been driving around asking for you by name."

"Dang..." He then reached in and kissed her as he let his left hand glide along her thigh up skirt. The front of his boxers were now close to the window. She breathlessly grabbed his Johnson and could feel it growing out of the top as she let her small tongue dart inside of his blubbery mouth.

He was touching the front of her panties when she broke off and suggested they go back to his place.

He went around the car to get in the passenger side, yelling out to his friends: "Yo, niggers. Back to my place," as he pointed down. The others stopped playing and gave Racquel a determined stare. Her pussy started to get soaked. Black Ice seemed like the kind of gang-banger blond cheerleaders slumming it might give it up to, but his friends looked tough and mean.

As they drove up to a dump of a house, Black Ice instructed an obese black kid, about 18, to watch the rental car. He obeyed without question and moved off his milk crate and sat himself on the bumper. As Black Ice led Racquel into house, holding up the screen door for her, he could see how incredible her legs looked in those boots. She looked around. It was a darkly lit crack-house by her standards. The couch looked like it was from the 70's and the carpet had many holes in. The place stank. Cockroaches scattered as he turned on a kitchen light to get them a beer. As she took it, he grabbed her ass. She giggled, drawing closer. His fingers were soon up the back of her skirt massaging her naked ass. She could feel all the dust on his hands from handling the basketball, but somehow it just added to fire inside.

He snarled at her, the way thugs do, but it was also the familiar smile from the night before. His hand ran up her ass crack, pushing the thong string up over his knuckles as he slide a finger into her asshole. They continued kissing. She ran his hands up his shirt feeling his muscles, before returning to the boxer shorts, which were now hanging over his jean fronts like a python trapped in a sack. She felt his huge cock from the outside with one hand as she grabbed his ass with the other.

He then nodded to a bedroom. "my niggas all be home soon."

As she entered the tiny room, he flicked on the light that lit up the room brightly. It shone from the ceiling with no lampshade. In the corner was a filthy mattress with no beddings. A big cockroach feasted on Chinese leftovers next to the bedside table, which was a milk-crate. He kicked over a few 40 empty OZ bottles.

"This yo furst time with a nigga?", he asked. He looked her straight in the eye.

She meant to say yes; that's how she rehearsed it. Instead she said 'no'.

She broke off eye contact. "I fucked a couple of old guys when I was drunk once."

He laughed, impressed with her honesty. "Dang gurl, day must have done somthin' right. Cuz your back!"

She didn't mention it was only last night, but was glad he knew.

She smiled and began kissing him again.

The headlights from outside flashed across the room as a car pulled up in the driveway. Black Ice closed the door as he led Racquel to the mattress.

They lay down and she pulled his giant schlong from his boxers. Racquel smiled at him as she jacked him off. His friends were inside the house making noise, turning on hardcore rap-music and passing around beers.

Racquel sucked him off for a while and gently licked his balls. She flicked her tongue over the top of his cock, watching him get more and more turned on. He then grabbed her suddenly and pulled her into a 69. She was on top sucking away, while he stared at her ass sticking halfway out the mini-skirt. The white shiny boots ran past her knees. He could feel them pressed on his ribs. He ran his hands all over her legs, watching her suck him off. He then pulled her panties to one side and spent the next twenty minutes eating her pussy. His big tongue and lips devoured her tight trimmed pussy. He then rolled her onto the mattress to reverse the 69. He then sat up on his knees looking at her incredible body as she continued licking his nuts. He then sat squarely on her face and let Racquel run her tongue all over cock, nutsack and muscular ass. Remembering last night's surprise, she moved his hips back slightly and began licking his ass feverishly. His eyes bulged out of his head as he collapsed on top of her.

"Don't stop, Racquel!"

She was now firmly in control. She had his little black ass where she wanted and she intended to lick his asshole until SHE had had enough. She spread his cheeks, inserting her small tongue up inside him.

After a few mind-blowing minutes of this, he went down on her asshole before getting ready for the fucking.

She whispered in his ear, "You like that nigger?

He nodded, yes.

"Do you take all your white bitches here to fuck?"

"Hell, yes. They love to come from rich places to get screwed in a crack-house, baby. That a white girl's dream. They want to slum it - get fucked by a dirty nigger."

"You're friends too, they like white girls?"

"Yeah. I reel em' in and we all fuck em'. That's what we're gonna do to yo fine pussy. We're gonna fuck it up good."

Instead of being scared, she grabbed his schlong and slowly inserted it in her pussy. She had to spread her legs wide, her boots pointing off in a perfect white V. As he fucked her, he called for his niggas' to come in as one of the songs finished.

The four huge black guys came in and watched Black Ice drill Racquel. They looked at each other over their beers, really impressed Ice had pulled in such a fine bitch.

One of them unzipped his pants as he knelt down beside her. His huge Johnston hung down in front of her face. She took the end, closed her eyes and sucked him off as Ice continued fucking, seemingly even more turned on. Another got on the mattress and Racquel immediately unzipped him and turned her attention to sucking off his jet-black cock, which was much longer than the previous, but not as thick.

Ice got off her and let the next guy take his place fucking Racquel. Two other guys were standing over, jacking off, waiting to jump in. The guys silently rotated getting sucked off and fucking Racquel until they all had a turn.

Ice then moved Racquel off her back and took her place. He placed her on top with her back to him. He slid his cock up her ass, but it was too big. Some Vaseline helped get it up there. One of the guys got on top and entered Racquel's pussy. She spread her legs, the heels of her boots digging into the mattress.

However, before the fucking started, one guy climbed on top and started titt-fuckin Racquel. Another slipped his cock in her mouth and the last one placed her hands on his dick as she started jacking him off.

As they tore into Racquel, they switched positions more times than Racquel could keep up with, eventually culminating with each nigger jacking off into her open mouth as well as plastering Racquel's pretty face with cum. Soon, her open mouth was filled with cum. She used her finger to guide in all the face cum before swallowing it. She wiped it all in and swallowed.

Racquel lay back down on the bed, exhausted. Trying to think what Derrick would do if he could see this. SEVEN niggers in the last 24 hours! Holy cow!

After a few minutes, the guys had cleared out, leaving her naked body to rest on the cum-soaked mattress. Racquel lay there looking around, laughing to herself.

Down the side of the mattress she found a couple of pairs of tight fitting expensive panties. They were crusty with cum, but she knew they were white girl panties all the way. She laughed to herself.

Ice then came back in the room sheepishly. He had the fat kid with him. "Yeah, this dude's never had pussy. I think tonight you should let him loose his v-Card. He wanted to come to the show a couple of nights back, but he's only 20. He's a big fan though."

She waved him in. The guys shut off the music and watched Racquel gently unzip the kid, suck him off and then lay him down on his back. She thought he might be too fat to be on top, but thought she could handle his size if he was underneath.

The guys cheered as she slipped his cock inside her and began riding him. She really put on a show, playing the part of porn queen. She rode him seductively, flicking back her hair and he came a few seconds later. He sucked on her tits as he finished cumming, rolled her over and started fucking again like a champ.

The guys cheered him on, impressed. She tried to lock her boots around his waist, but he was too fat. Racquel's beautiful body seemed completely lost by the fat-boy on top of her. The guys were laughing hysterically. A few minutes later he came again.

The men chanted: NIG-GER NIG-GER NIG-GER NIG-GER NIG-GER NIG-GER NIG-GER as they exited the room.

The fat kid, relived, lay next to Racquel as the men left to drink and high-five one another. The fat kid's name was Albert. He woke her again from her sleep to bang her one more time.

She then snuck out and made it to the airport just in time to pick up Derrick.