Racquel Darrian's Ultimate Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Pornstar Racquel Darrian takes on two black fans in a van.
3.6k words
4.52
12.4k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Racquel Darrian, former Penthouse Pet and Vivid pornstar stared in the mirror as she finished up her make-up. She had been fighting again with her boyfriend, Derrick, who also starred in adult films -- usually with Racquel.

She had actually been lucky. This past year Derrick finally started letting her take on other guys on-screen and she was secretly having a blast making secret lists of men she wanted to fuck on camera. It was something her girlfriends did when they were touring around the country performing at strip-clubs.

Derrick was usually there, making sure the fans didn't get too close or grab her ass. He liked to work out most of the day and used his muscle to intimidate Racquel's fans. When he couldn't make it to the shows, Racquel liked to party it up, teasing her fans in ways that would have infuriated Derrick.

She liked running her hands over the muscular day-laborers that came in, and sitting close to the nerds who probably jacked off all day about banging her was the ultimate treat. She liked to get close to her fans. Some girls didn't. The circular booths were just off stage, and were perfect for flirting. Her loyal fans would sit there for hours waiting for her to drop in. Wearing only a thong and heels, she would press her naked thigh against their polyester pants and put one hand on their leg as she chatted away, letting her fingers slide up to the hot bulge in their pants. Her little game was always to keep the eye contact going as her long fingernails drew close to the swollen dick, just enough to cause a twitch. When Racquel Darrian, former Penthouse Pet and Vivid pornstar stared in the mirror as she finished up her make-up. She had been fighting again with her boyfriend, Derrick, who also starred in adult films -- usually with Racquel.

She had actually been lucky. This past year Derrick finally started letting her take on other guys on-screen and she was secretly having a blast making secret lists of men she wanted to fuck on camera. It was something her girlfriends did when they were touring around the country performing at strip-clubs.

Derrick was usually there, making sure the fans didn't get too close or grab her ass. He liked to work out most of the day and used his muscle to intimidate Racquel's fans. When he couldn't make it to the shows, Racquel liked to party it up, teasing her fans in ways that would have infuriated Derrick.

She liked running her hands over the muscular day-laborers that came in, and sitting close to the nerds who probably jacked off all day about banging her was the ultimate treat. She liked to get in close to her fans. Some girls didn't. The circular booths were just off stage, and were perfect for flirting. Her loyal fans would sit there for hours waiting for her to drop in. Wearing only a thong and heels, she would press her naked thigh against their polyester pants and put one hand on their leg as she chatted away, letting her fingers slide up to the hot bulge in their pants. Her little game was always to keep the eye contact going as she closer to the swollen dick. When they gasped, she would break off the eye contact, give them a seductive smile and move on. That would be plenty to keep them busy jacking off for years to come.

In the VIP room rentals, fans would shell out hundreds of dollars for a one-on-one show. Derrick hated that and would always stand around outside the curtain, ready to jump in and yank any jerks that would cross the line. This would never happen, since Racquel really didn't mind letting men — if she thought they were exciting -- put their arm around her as she sat on their laps. If Derrick was being particularly bothersome that day, she might shove her tits in some dirty biker's face and let him suck on them while she laughed it up inside.

During the photo ops, fans could line up and get their picture taken with Racquel. Derrick also hated this, but knew it was a big money maker. Racquel would get a little drunk to be loosened up and then would sit on the lap of each fan, getting a quick polaroid taken that she would sign for them. It was $25 a pop and it was easy money. She started out sitting on laps wearing panties, but in recent months it had become the norm to strip off the g-string and wear only knee high boots or heels. Racquel loved sitting on all the laps, and if she felt a bulge back there she would always acknowledge it by grinding her ass into it, or brushing her fingertips over the top.

One night, about 20 black fellas came in and all wanted their picture taken with Racquel. A nervous Derrick stood nearby humiliated as one black guy after another got a few seconds of naked pornstar sitting in their laps. It was late in the evening and Racquel was feeling pretty loose, grinding on each schlong with her tight ass. All their dicks seemed to shoot right down the trouser leg. Could Derrick see how hung these guys were? Some of the men were straight-up gangstas, so they were grabbing her waist like she was a piece of meat, pushing her down on their pulsating cocks, just not giving a fuck. Racquel let them. Derrick would never know. It was her personal treat to have all these men touching her tiny waistline. She wanted to reach around and grab some cock, but was afraid the guys would talk it up in front of Derrick. That would be more trouble than it was worth.

After they left, her heart was racing. Some of the onlookers, mostly redneck truckers, had been pissed to see 'a buncha niggas' handling their dream boat, but Racquel had also noticed how turned on most of her fans were. This made her excited in a new and exhilarating way. Even the cocktail waitress' had stopped serving to watch Racquel getting passed around. Derrick was sulking afterwards, so Racquel ignored him. Backstage, some of the strippers were giggling, giving Racquel a hard time about giving it up for 'the hood.'

Two of the girls started telling stories about taking on black guys out in the parking lot after closing. Teresa, a platinum blond, and Eva, a sexy Hispanic Eva Longoria-type babe, told Racquel these old fellas liked to hang out after closing, hoping to talk one of the tipsy strippers into partying in their pleasure van. The guys apparently could get pushy and didn't except a 'no' easily. They kept at it because they knew their method ultimately worked. They also knew they could wear down a tired gal who really just needed to get her off her stilletos for a few minutes. A stripper would sneak off into their van for a quick drink, or to smoke some weed and she'd end up at 3am on the van's dirty mattress; legs open, heels pointed skyward, getting drilled while her turned off phone piled up voicemails from paranoid boyfriends.

Teresa had let these guys bang her a couple of times and suspected several other girls had been poked. The men, both out of shape construction foremen, had a gift for seducing young, pretty white gals and hinted to Racquel she might want to give it a go.

Racquel nervously declined, telling Teresa and Eva Derrick would be around and was most likely right outside the door.

"Anyway, those old guys couldn't compete with those young gangbangers who were touching me tonight." She laughed nervously, realizing for the first time she had admitted out loud she was lusting after some of the black meat that had come her way.

After a pause, she surprised herself by blurting out: "But Derrick won't be around tomorrow night. He flies out in the morning."

Teresa and Eva exchanged a sly smirk.

It was then that Racquel knew she had made a decision. Tilting her head, she sniffed: "Those fellas out in the parking lot. They sound a bit dirty. I think I need a young buck to get me off."

Eva laughed out loud. "Yeah, Reggie and Terry are pretty gross! But how would you go about finding those guys from this evening?"

Teresa then whipped out a business card one of the thugs had pushed on her. Eyeing Eva, she raised an eyebrow. "'Gross', you say, and yet you fucked them too?"

Eva, shrugged her shoulders. "Well, they did have good weed."

Teresa read out the card to Racquel. It was for a hip-hop record label in Compton. "Don't go out there. It's trouble. But maybe you can call this guy, Black Ice, and have him bring some friends along. I don't know which one you liked, but invite them over for a party at my townhouse."

The next day came slowly. Racquel lay in bed all night next to Derrick thinking about all the black cocks she'd had pressed up against her. Usually she showered after a night dancing on stage, but tonight she just turned out the light and climbed into bed hoping Derrick would fall asleep. He did. She lay there wide-awake, imagining all the black hands that had been all over her for almost 40 incredible minutes. She reached down quietly, slipping her fingers down into her panties. She imagined the young gang-banger on top of her, fucking her pussy with his long, dark dick. She thought of his bubble-butt ass going up and down as he banged her white pussy with her first black cock. As she got herself off, she pictured wrapping her long legs around his waist. Perhaps she'd wear her knee-high white boots just to drive him crazy? She then could hear his voice in her ear, "I'm gonna fuck up your pussy, bitch. You like a nigger to get you off, do you?" She heard herself answering 'Yes.'

'Tell me then. Say 'Fuck me nigga.' In her sleep, she almost blurted it out. Her pussy was now soaked. She considered going to the bathroom to finish finger-banging herself, but chickened out. She could never get herself to cum having to stay so damn quiet and still, but she knew she was ssooo close.

She kept her eyes closed and focused on her breathing, making sure she didn't wake up Derrick. It was then that a thought came to her that nearly made her explode. She imagined being on her back getting fucked, but out of the blue one of Black Ice's friends whipped out his Johnson right next to her face. He had unzipped it and it had flopped out -- all eleven inches of it. Without even a word to the beast on top of her, she moved her head up, opened her mouth and let the giant cock slide along her tongue to the back of her throat.

Black Ice, continued pumping her, but let out a satisfied grunt. "Yeah, this is how we fuck in da hood." Racquel then had an explosion of cum between her legs. After a moment of recovery, she peeled off her panties, hung them on the bedpost and thought to herself, "Tomorrow night, I'm gonna fuck me a nigga."

The following morning, Derrick left early, cleaning up as he always did. He was a control freak and super-clean. He took a cab to the airport as Racquel slept off her black-cock hangover. She got up around noon and realized the business card Teresa had given her had most likely been thrown out, as it had been left on the dresser table. "Fucking Derrick", she thought. The evening went by without a hitch, but her black boys did not made an appearance. She informed Teresa and Eva about the business card, so the 'little party' she had planned would have to be cancelled.

Racquel strutted around on stage in a tiny thong and heels showing off her beautiful body. After the show, Teresa and Eva waited up for Racquel and walked her out. As they chatted, Racquel was unaware she was being led to a 70's style pleasure van, complete with airbrushed babes on each side.

Reggie and Terry met Racquel with huge giant smiles. Even though it was dark, their white teeth glistened in the moonlight. Taken by surprise, Racquel had completely forgotten about the van story, her mind squarely on her young, muscular nigger. She politely shook their hands. Racquel had only just stepped off stage and was wearing a mink coat Derrick had gotten her for Christmas, with only a tiny thong underneath. A shower and a quick finger-fuck and she would be in bed. Done for the evening. Or so she thought...

The men were jovial and quickly ushered the three girls into the van. Terry had a quick look around the parking lot, to make sure there were no suspicious boyfriends hanging around. He slid the van door closed and they spent the next hour laughing and drinking. Racquel was glad to have her feet up after hours of dancing. Her stilettos were killing her. However, she was getting hot and had only a tiny thong on under her heavy mink coat. Terry lit up a joint and started smoking it with Eva. He was an older guy with an Afro and a beer gut. Not much to look at, but confident to enough not to bother dyeing his graying hair. Soon, Eva was French-kissing Terry in-between finishing the joint. Racquel, Teresa and Reggie watched on. Feeling hotter than ever, Racquel finally announced she was taking off her coat.

Reggie, somewhat amused, "Yeah, you's been in here for an hour. And ya sill gotcha coat on. No one who gets in this van stays just five minutes. Never happened!" Teresa laughed, but in a flash Racquel's huge coat was off. Reggie's mouth dropped open as Racquel hung up the coat on an old nail. She then realized Terry had stopped kissing Eva and they were all staring at Racquel's insanely hot pair of tits. Their eyes took in her entire body, gawking at her legs and the tiny triangle that made up the front of her thong panties.

Racquel then took a second to look over Reggie. He was blacker than Terry and a few years older. His moustache was flecked with grey. He had a gold tooth Racquel had thought gave him character. His hairline was going bald, but he still had an Afro on the sides. He smiled at her. He had a ridiculous gap between his teeth. She laughed on the inside. At that moment she knew she was going to let this old guy fuck her, just the way he had done to Teresa and Eva. That is why she was there. To-get-fucked.

Racquel ducked down as she moved closer and ran her fingers over Reggie's neck. She then sat down on his lap. Racquel made sure to arch her back and put her awesome tits right up close to his face. She thought, "If Derrick could see this now he would freak! A dirty ol' nigga banging his girlfriend." That was his greatest fear. She suddenly felt very aroused. She kissed Reggie and felt his large wet tongue in her mouth. His lips were huge. His breath smelled of cigarettes and booze, but she soon found herself turned on by it. Seeing how blown away Reggie was only added to the turn-on. "This was a good idea!" she declared, flicking her hair back. She casually watched him devour each of her tits; drool pouring down to her waistline. She looked over at Eva and Teresa and could see they were making out as Terry ate out Eva's trimmed pussy.

After some more sucking, she reached down and grabbed his thick cock though his pants. It was nice and thick. She just hoped it was long. In a few moments, she unzipped it and pulled it out. It was huge. "A nice, big black dick. My first" she thought. And tried to imagine what Derrick would say. She held the schlong in her hands, staring at it. It was hairy. She cleaned off the end, which was gooped up with pre-cum and a few curly hairs. She wiped it off on the rug. She then put the cock in her mouth and began sucking it slowly. Instead of closing her eyes, which she usually did, she kept them open as she slowly licked him. She could hear the girls sucking off Terry, so everyone in the van was happy. Occasionally she looked over and watched Teresa suck off Terry's very long cock as Eva tongue-lashed his balls

Reggie was hairy down there alright, but his sweaty odor was driving her crazy. It was simply intoxicating. Derrick was a clean guy and she had never found a way to tell him she liked to suck off a guy who smelled manly and didn't shave down below. Reggie was a man. She soon found herself licking his balls. She slipped one hand down her panties and started finger banging herself. Her other hand cupped his balls as she gently put them in her mouth. At that moment she looked up and saw him grinning at her in astonishment.

She smiled back, got up off her knees and whispered in his ear, "I betcha never been sucked off by a pornstar before, have ya?"

He nodded 'No,' as she went back to tonguing ever inch of his johnson. He then reached over her head, running his hand down the arch of her back, admiring the lines. He then grabbed her ass and she could tell he was ready for more. The dirty mattress on the floor soon had Racquel on her back. Still with her heels and thong on, she motioned him over. They kissed for a minute before Reggie went back to sucking on her tits, which then turned into Reggie's head between Racquel's legs; kissing first her thigh, then the little mound of pussy that the thong barely covered. In a split second, he had pushed it to one side and was devouring her soaking pussy as he clumsily straddled Racquel into a 69. She peeled off his pants and let Reggie mount her completely. For the next 30 minutes, Racquel and Reggie were lost in their own wet world of licking, sucking and devouring of each other. Reggie could not get enough of Racquel's pussy and seemed to never tire of eating it. She watched between her legs as his big black fingers spread her pussy open for his tongue to dive into. "No wonder this guy gets laid so much." She thought.

It was then that Teresa, Eva and Terry motioned Racquel to slide over a bit. Terry then proceeded to fuck each of the girls. Racquel watching his long black cock slip in and out of Teresa's pussy. It was beautiful.

Racquel then decided she had been well matched by her man, but a Vivid pornstar is not going to be outdone by a dirty old nigga. This would not stand. "Now I will really blow his mind." She then went from licking the nutsack that had been hanging in her face, to taking it one step further; letting her tongue run off his balls and right up the crack of his ass. He continued eating away, but he let out a startled breath; almost in disbelief. Sure, he'd been tonguing her asshole, but a girl to eat out a guy's ass? That was nasty. That was special. Eva watched in astonishment as pretty Racquel spread Reggie's ass-cheeks with her long nails and ran her tongue all over his hairy ass.

Eva joined in, sucking off Reggie from below. She was soon licking his balls and then found herself working with Racquel. The two girls kissed and took turns inserting their nubile tongues into his asshole.

An exhausted Reggie then rose up and looked at the two smiling knockouts. All he could say was, "Now we fuck." Racquel then got up and reached for her mink coat. She smiled at Reggie. "I wanna fuck on this. Derrick, my ex, brought it for me. It cost $10,000. I hate it."

Eva watched Reggie's soaking wet black cock slip into Racquel's beautifully trimmed pussy; she had even stretched out Racquel's pussy with her fingertips to get it all in. Racquel wrapped her legs around Reggie as he started pounding her on top of the mink coat. Racquel whispered in his ear, "Fuck me, nigga.."

Reggie just smiled as he fucked Racquel to orgasm. Everyone sensed what an incredible moment this was, stopped what they were doing and cheered Racquel on to her finish. Reggie then pulled out and sprayed his load on Racquel's tits. He then quickly shuffled over to finish up in her open mouth. Reggie had a big load that soaked not only Racquel's tits and face but the mink coat underneath. She had a good mouthful that she eagerly shared with Eva on a French kiss. They swallowed the load, letting only a few drops pour down their necks.

After a rest, the two tired men watched the girls eat each other out and kiss. They then switched out partners, with Terry fucking Racquel doggie-style as she continued to eat out Eva. Racquel watched Reggie fuck the platinum blonde from behind, and felt just a bit of envy. As they collapsed in a heap, Racquel could feel her fancy mink coat Derrick had given her was soaked with nigger cum. She smiled as she fell asleep in Reggie's arms.

COMING SOON! Part II and III