Racquetball Bet

Story Info
Accident leads to a game of strip racquetball.
1.2k words
4.33
43.7k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
215 Followers

Even though I don't have any kids young enough to attend high school, I still go to a lot of the athletic games at the school that's near my home. About the only people that go to all the games are the players parents. During the past few years I have become friendly with not only lots of kids, but their families as well.

Last month as I was leaving our local YMCA, I saw one of these families standing at the front desk joining our local facility. The wife and mother, Lori is her name, is a slim five feet eight-inch tall bleached blonde.

"Is that a racquetball racket?" Lori asked as she spotted a handle sticking out the end of my gym bag. "Racquetball is my favorite sport. I played all the time when I was in college and while I was working. Now that I'm a stay at home mom I don't play at all and I'm getting fat and lazy."

"I've been playing racquetball forever," I respond. "I always have a hard time finding people who can play during the day. Would you like to hit around sometime?"

"How about Monday morning about ten," Lori said.

Leaning across the reception desk counter, I asked John, the front desk supervisor; "You have an empty court Monday at ten?"

"Sure do Mr. 'G', I'll put you and the lady down for an hour, OK?"

Lori nodded, and I said, "Great."

We played that Monday and again on Wednesday and Friday. We agreed that we would try to play every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, at least until summer.

Monday of this week we had our first accident. She was in front of me, and I tried to smash a forehand past her into the corner. She was bending over and the ball hit her dead center of her right ass cheek. It was a stinger, and I knew it as soon as it hit her.

"Oh damn..." she cried as she dropped to her knees. "That hurts like hell. I'm going to have one nasty bruise."

"I'm sorry Lori...I didn't mean to hit you...I was trying to hit it past you."

"I know hon...," she said as she stood and rubbed the spot with her hand. "It just stings a little...It'll go away," and than she flashed me her million dollar smile. We continue to play, and we both laughed about it later.

Tuesday evening she called. "Can you pick me up tomorrow morning? My husband needs to drive tomorrow, and Jimmy asked to use one of our cars." Jimmy is her seventeen-year-old son.

"Sure, no problem."

"Come around nine and I'll make coffee. I'll even have a homemade muffin for you."

When I pulled into her driveway the next morning, she came to the window and waved me in. She handed me a cup of coffee and I took it and sat at the table. There was a plate of fresh baked muffins already on the table. Lori stood by the sink drinking her coffee.

"My bottom is so sore I can hardly sit on a chair without a cushion." She informed me.

"Is it badly bruised?"

"Yea... do you want to see it?"

"Sure."

She turned her back to me and pulled down her sweat pants and panties and showed me her ass. The right cheek had a nasty black, blue, green, yellow and red, two-inch circle right in the middle.

"I bet I can make that better," I said.

"How?" She said, looking back at me over her right shoulder.

She had a surprised look on her face as I bent down and planted a kiss right on her bruise. "There, all better? I've kissed your boo-boo away."

She quickly pulled her panties and pants up and said; "You're going to pay for that. I'll beat your pants off today."

"Likely story," I said. "Would you like to place a small wager on that?"

We bickered back and forth about what the bet would be until we got on the court. As luck would have it, we were assigned to one of the old courts that do not nave a glass wall or viewing balcony.

"I said earlier I'd beat your pants off today," Lori stated. "Let's play strip racquetball. After all I've already shown you my butt, and when I win I'll get to see yours."

"In your dreams baby, let's play!"

We agreed that we would play games to ten points for our one hour. The winner of each game could demand the removal of an article of clothing that the loser was wearing. I think that we were both just kidding, but what the hell, you never know.

Now I usually win the first couple of games, and then because she's in better shape than I am, on top of being twenty years younger, she starts to win. She figured that she had me in a sucker bet. We started playing and I won game number one.

"Give me one of your shoes." I said.

"I can't play without shoes!" She screamed.

"Tough luck. The bet was that I could demand any piece of your clothing, and I'm asking for one of your shoes."

She stood there staring at me, but took off a shoe. It didn't take but a couple of points for her to realize that she would be better off without shoes than with one on and one off. Than when I was leading eight to four she figured she'd be better off in bare feet. She tried but I was to far ahead and I won the second game.

"You can have my other shoe." She said, pointing to the corner where both her shoes and socks were stacked.

"The bet was that I could have any article of clothing that you're ...wearing. You're not wearing ... your shoes or socks, I'll take your shirt."

I figured that I had her at this point, and it would not be long before she called the bet off. I would than have bragging rights for a long time.

She surprised me by looking me right in the eyes, and very deliberately removing her shirt. Then without hardly any pause at all, she pulled off her sports bra, slid down her shorts and panties, and just stood there bare-ass naked.

"Let's play."

She won the next four games. I didn't even win a point. I could not take my eyes off of her. The way her tits moved, just like they had minds of there own, and the way she would bend over and stick her ass out at me had me completely discombobulated. I couldn't think about playing racquetball, all I could think about was her tremendous body. It is really difficult to play racquetball with a hard-on.

We still had twenty minutes of court time left when we were both naked. We used that to the best of our advantage. We didn't make love we had sex. Pure unadulterated sex. Lori is every bit as good at fucking as she is at racquetball. She knows all the moves. I think that we got just as good a workout in the last twenty minutes as we normally do in the whole hour.

"Maybe on Friday we ought to do this part of our exercise someplace other then on a wooden floor." She said as she leaned over me. Swaying her tits back and forth over my face, she let her sweat drip off and drip into my mouth. "I liked this, but it's awful hard on the knees."

I'll tell you this; I'm really looking forward to Friday.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
215 Followers