Rad Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was in a tournament this summer. I was on a six foot vert with a shoulder to another transition and I popped over the top. I was gonna stoppie on the far rail but I missed my truck and landed full force on the center of the deck. I totally bailed and ate shit. I had a bruise the size of Alaska on my inner thigh, almost broke my wrist trying to catch the rail, raspberry cheek on the tranny. It was straight knar.

"Damn! You didn't tell me about that."

"I kept the deck though, cause I don't think anyone got video. I asked around. I wanted a trophy."

"I would never skate again if that happened to me. Be like, here, Goodwill, here's a broken skateboard. I'm gonna play Cricket from now on" Evelyn laughed and he smiled, liking that his joke had landed with her.

"I fucking love it. I'm gonna skate til I'm ninety."

"You're gonna break alllllll the hips." He was looking at her legs in slightly baggy jeans but could still imagine their shape.

"Be made of steel pins by then. Like a cyborg. Indestructible!"

"How was your last class? What are you taking?"

"Oh fuck, it was alright I guess." She sighed. "I'm taking Gender Studies. I'd don't know. It's kinda bullshit. I originally took it cause this girl I was dating thought it was a good class but all it is is like women are always victims and shit. I think it's pretty dumb."

"Really? I don't know. That sounds like maybe not exactly what the class is about. I mean, a lot of fucked up shit happens to women. It's pretty unfair. Women were basically like slaves, doing laundry and scrubbing floors for most of history."

"Yeah but guys were out in the fields plowing or coal mining or building houses. It's not like anybody had it all that easy. I'd prolly rather do laundry than get black lung in a mine."

"...And being President and owning land; Yeah but that's not like what women go through, like sexual harassment and rape and stuff. I think they should be teaching it. Might change some things for the better. Enlighten some people."

She made a face at the word 'enlighten' and made a short raspberry. "Yeah but they act like all men are just on the verge of raping at like, any minute." She turned to him, "Oh my god! Would you rape me!? Holy shit, I would get SOOOO many brownie points in that class if I was raped by my brother!" She clutched at his chest, popping her eyes at him comically.

Brandon visibly paled. "Fuck!, don't even joke like that! Ew! Jesus, Ev! No, it's not like every guy is going to rape all the time. I would never do shit like that but there are a lot of gross fucking guys. Like, a LOT! Dudes are fucked up."

"Yeah, some are but they act like it's basically every guy. 'The patriarchy uses rape as a way to oppress women.' " She made air quotes with her fingers.

"Well, it's kinda true, at least historically. Like women didn't have the right to vote until super late and they'd get beat up by cops for trying."

"They were talking about the suffragettes and how long it took for women to get the right to vote but, like, most men didn't have the right to vote not that long before. It was just the rich white land holding gentry, not all men. Black men only got the right to vote like a little while earlier and they act like all men got to vote and no women did. Even if that was true we all know it was their wives calling the shots, like Eleanor Roosevelt..."

"That's not even the right Roosevelt! You're thinking Teddy, who was around at the time of the Suffragettes. Eleanor was FDR's wife in the 30's and 40's and she was in charge of a garden! She wasn't calling shots."

"She did WAY more than garden, Brandon!"

"Yeah but she wasn't telling Franklin Delano Roosevelt what to DO! He was like, running World War Two."

"The thing is the teacher acts like women never got to do anything in history but there are sooo many stories of the wife or queen or who ever being 'the real power behind the throne.' Women just use power differently, like more secretly. They act like it's still that way, like women aren't allowed to do anything and I think it's kinda bullshit! I can do whatever I want!"

"Well, like how many women CEOs are there? Like five or something? Doesn't that seem like there's a limitation there?"

"Not really, not if that's what I wanted to do. I'd do it! That's something that came up in a previous class, like, 'women need role models so they can see themselves in positions of power,' cause they think that's why all these little girls wanna be princesses, cause they can only imagine Disney movies or something. I don't buy it. I never wanted anything to do with princesses. You coulda showed me a thousand Disney princesses and I never woulda wanted to be one. Be WITH one, maybe, cause, ya know, Ariel was hot under those seashells."

"But you don't think women need role models? To see that women can do some thing?"

"No, just fucking do it cause it's what you want to do! Anyone can be your role model. I wanted to dunk like Michael Jordan but that didn't make me wanna be a bald headed black guy. I just wanted to be able to jump like that, and now I can, pretty much, sorta."

"But like, skating; you have a thrasher right HERE with Elissa Steamer on the cover, she was like a role model for you. You used to have a POSTER of her on your wall in the Grant st. House."

"Yeah but I didn't skate because she skated. I skated cause it looked like fun and that was long before I'd ever even heard of her. Who was her role model? Did she need to see some other chick doing it first before she felt like it was okay for her to try it? Nah, she did it cause she's a byaad-ASS!"

"Yeah but not every girl is like you. Maybe some girls do need that and there aren't enough role models to encourage them."

"That's like claiming women don't have imagination. I don't want to be treated like some delicate flower that needs to be led by the hand to what ever, if I wanna do something, I do it! Nothing is gonna stop me..," she shifted her register lower' "like how I'm gonna take that World Championship Belt from you, Hogan!" She raised her arms theatrically. A second later she pounced on him. He barely had time to move his plate from his lap to the coffee table before she had both hands on his wrists and was struggling to pin them to the back of the couch.

"Whoa sis! You're gonna break something!" He said, a little annoyed. He had more trouble switching from the more argumentative back and forth they had been having to her playful rambunctiousness.

"Yeah, YOU," she cavorted, crossing his wrists against his chest and putting her knee between his legs, her green eyes burning with malicious mirth.

At first he struggled in mock defense but he soon realized her grip was actually really tight and she was crossing his arms, putting his left hand under his right armpit and right arm under left. He lifted a knee to hook around her thigh and she evaded then he got both his thighs wrapped around her thigh, drawing his knee up high so she couldn't wrap his arms further around his body. She clamped her thighs around his upper shin and he felt the warmth of her crotch pressing just below his knee. It distracted him for a moment, her firm pubic bone against his leg. He twisted on the couch, pushing with the other leg off the floor and she toppled sideways still not letting go of his wrists, grinning and laughing at him.

"Oh, yeah? Oh yeah?" He said as he slowly wiggled his way to better position. She no longer had her weight as leverage and he uncrossed his arms, now both laced fingers, grappling hands. Now laying with shoulders pinned to the futon she snaked a leg up and around his waist, her heel pounding him in the small of his back. "And the ref begins the countdown!" He bellowed.

"So you think! So you think!" As she got her other leg up to the front of his chest and managed to plant a foot in his kidney, she turned his body. He released one hand to try and grapple with her leg and she used the opportunity to push on his chin toward the ceiling. Now he was on his back and she had all arms and legs wrapped around him, the pair of them turtled. She stuffed her pointy chin into his shoulder.

"That actually feels really good!" He crowed, "It's like your giving me a massage. A little... tiny... Baby.. MASSAGE!" He said with effort as he tried to gain purchase on the futon frame. She was on the verge of getting him in a headlock if he let go of her other hand, which she was now twisting out of his grip. She grabbed his nipple and twisted. "Ow! Fuck!" She laughed at him, "playing dirty now!" He declared. He lost both her hands and instantly he was head locked.

"Do ya give up? Or are you thirsty for more!"

"Really? 'Home Alone' quotes? I thought college made you smarter!" He got his fingers in behind her knee where he knew she was ticklish and exploited it. She bucked wildly under him trying to get away from his fingers. Her grip around his neck intensified and suddenly a button or two of his shirt popped off.

"Ev, fuck! I need this shirt! Don't ruin it!"

"So take it off, shit, you can't wrestle in a button down." She put her hands around his chest and began unbuttoning.

"No, no, stop!" He said trying to pull her hands away.

"Okay, I'm gonna totally ruin your shirt then."

"I'll do it, you're just gonna tear more buttons off." She put her hands on his shoulders and shoved him up to a sitting position. He began unbuttoning slightly sullenly. He heard her fly and then she pulled her legs out from around him and put her feet on his shoulderblades, pushing downward on his shoulders. "What are you doing?" He asked as he saw her pulling one leg of her jeans off her socked foot.

"Getting into my wrestling leotard!" She declared and her jeans sailed past his head. "You should too." He was just getting his shirt down his arms so he was awkwardly straight jacketed for a moment when she reached around and undid his belt buckle and unbuttoned his fly.

"Wait, no!" He sprang into sudden erection seeing his sister's bare leg and he clasped both her hands to pull them away from his fly. She grabbed his penis fully through his pants, laughing as he yanked her hands upward she tweaked both his nipples and circled his chest. "Ev! Stop it!" He twisted around to try and face her and he laced fingers with her again, grappling. He got knees up on the couch to gain leverage and she opened her legs fully, wrapping both feet around his hips. He looked down at her crotch to see little yellow cotton panties and long, lean legs covered with little bruises and scrapes. She was wearing only the soft T and socks besides. His erection rigidified further. She used her feet to push down on the waistband of his pants, threatening to pull his boxers down right along with his jeans.

He let go both hands to save his pants and leaned back on his knees but her circling legs unbalanced him and she pulled him forward, placing both heels firmly on his butt and clamping down. He stopped himself from landing full force with his 175 lbs directly on her. He was aware her head was laying on the wooden armrest of the futon and didn't want to slam her noggin on it. She wrapped one arm over his shoulder and the other under his armpit and then she grabbed her forearms with the other hand and clamped down like a vice in a bear hug. His full torso was pressed entirely against hers. He immediately became aware that his hard cock was pressing directly against her crotch with only panties and boxers between. Her breasts squashed against his naked chest and she started humping against his hardness.

"Oh, help!" She cried rather loudly, giggling, "My brother is raping me!"

He panicked and twisted and writhed to get out of her grasp, shaking and turning in every direction. "Shhhhh! Don't say that! Fuck, someone will think you're serious!" He jumped backwards putting his back against the couch on the opposite side. His jeans were half way down his legs and as he reached to pull them up, she leaped forward to grab his hands and he tucked them into his armpits, crossing his arms to deny her a grip. He was upset now. Suddenly in no mood to play and she straddled him more tenderly.

"I'm sorry," she said, putting her forehead against his but still giggling. "I didn't mean to use the dreaded R-word."

"It's not funny. Like AT ALL." He was pouting and not making eye contact.

"I know, I'm sorry." She said more seriously. Her butt settled down onto his lap and she cuddled against him. "It's okay. I didn't mean anything by it." She could feel he had deflated and she refrained from humping against it. She hugged him.

"That a terrible thing to say. What if your neighbor heard?"

"This wall doesn't have a neighbor. The unit's empty right now. We can be as loud as we want." She said breathily.

She was warm and soft and almost entirely naked and sitting on his lap. She kissed his cheek and her softly labored breathing in his ear was effecting him. 'Stop! She's your sister!' He told himself. His cock began expanding again and he was nervous. He didn't want to let things get ratcheted up again.

"I feel something," she whispered in his ear. He could hear the smile in her voice and his face reddened but his cock grew twice as fast. He tried to pull his hips into the couch and bring his knees up to lift her away from his erection and she had her arms around the back of his neck now and she held herself close. "It's okay, Brandon. I like it." It now pulsed and leaked pre-cum.

He could feel everything was wet. He could feel the warm cleft of her sex wrapping part way around his member and was aware she was positively soaked. She slowly rocked her hips again as she breathed into his ear and her liquid coated the underside of his cock. She reached a hand down, slowly between them and he felt her fingertips directly on his wet head.

"Your fly is open." She breathed heavily into his ear. Then she licked his earlobe and his cock lurched, oozing out more fluid. "The only thing protecting you from my pussy is this little pair of panties." She ground her clit into the underside of his cock helmet. He felt her fingernails caress his shaft, scratching him lightly. "You want me, don't you, Brandon. You have always wanted to try my pussy. Even the boys you date are like me. Scrawny skater boys. The girls you are hot for all look like me." She stroked up and down the side of his cock and he could feel her reaching under her panties, pulling them aside. "You're so hard for me these thin little panties probably don't even matter. You could push your cock right through them." She raised her hips and he could feel her incredibly wet opening touch the tip of his naked penis. She made small circles around the head.

But he was also ruminating. She had mentioned the boys he dated and that flashed him to Gerrold. Gerrold WAS a little like Ev. He thought he was an older protector. He had a personality a little like her with his dry quips and cavalier attitude. His heart suddenly really hurt and some of the anger at being used rose up.

She detected the change. Just a slight thing almost unnoticeable but she knew he was thinking about darker things suddenly. She said what she was thinking out loud, "It's so close, your cock is practically in me." She whispered, and she did put the head entirely inside her and roll her hips on him. It felt so good. So, so good. Just that tip. "I could just do it. I told you, I go after what I want." But she didn't. She let his head pop out and slide up against her clit. Relished the feeling of her outer lips resting on it and feeling his pulse.

"I can't." He said shakily. "I want to but I..." He trailed off, thinking bitterly about Gerrold again. She kissed his forehead and tears spilled over his lower lids. "I don't know how to trust anymore."

"I know." She said, her butt sinking back down. Her pussy lips still hugging his shaft but her determination evaporated. "I'm your sister. You can always trust me."

"I know, but..." He trailed off again. Hugging her hard his head tucked under her chin so she wouldn't see him cry.

"It's okay." She said. Kissing the top of his head, stroking his neck. She was aware that she left a little trail of wet on his neck with the hand which had touched his penis. She felt it slowly deflate again and she was a little sad but it also felt nice. It was comforting to feel his softening cock wrapped in her folds. "I'm sorry I pushed you. I know what you're going through right now. I'm here for you." He was entirely soft now and the moisture between them was a little clammy. She kissed his temple. "We'll make it alright."

"Thanks." He said. His face was now between her breasts and she could feel his tears soak through her shirt. "Thanks for being my sister." He said. "I love you."

She raised his head and wiped his tears away. She lifted the hem of her shirt and wiped with that and he didn't seem to react when it exposed her bra and nipples. She held his face in her hands and his hands caressed her back. "I love you too." She said, seriously, holding his gaze and looking deeply into his eyes. "I love you." Then she kissed him lightly on the lips. One quick peck. He craned his neck and she gave him another, longer kiss. Then they were kissing full on the mouth and it felt wonderful. She held his face and they kissed gently and with exploring tongues.

She could feel his penis begin to harden again under her. This time it had no place to go and began to slide directly into her wet hole. She wanted to let it. Wanted to feel his cock grow it's way into her like a plant through soil and then ride it but she felt him lift her slightly with his knees. Knew he still wasn't ready and with a pang, she lifted her hips off him and broke the kiss.

They both looked down and saw the strand of brilliant silver liquid stretch from the head of his penis to her cleft. She reached down and wiped it off the head. Holding his penis for a moment. "It's such a nice penis." She said. "I've always liked your penis." She stroked it again, circling it with her hand and then let go to cover her pussy again with her soaked panties. She got off of him and sat beside him on the couch as he returned his very rigid cock to the inside of his boxer slit. There was a single button he re-closed but the size and contours of his cock were clear in the wet front of his underwear.

"I need a shower." She said scratching her crotch. Her shirt had tear stains on the cleavage and her yellow panties were entirely soaked. "I'll be quick. I imagine you need one too."

"Yeah." He said sheepishly, not mentioning his earlier shower. Remembering how he had masturbated thinking about her. He carefully pulled his jeans all the way up, gingerly covering his wet cock. She noticed how nice his stomach looked. His lean form was super hot and he had a little bit of definition to his abs. A thin trail of hair lead down toward his crotch.

She took her t-shirt off with her back to him, not yet walking toward the bathroom. She reached back and unclipped her bra, shedding it down her arms. Before entering the bathroom, she turned half way toward him, leaning on the door-frame and he could see her beautiful breasts in profile. They were so much fuller now. "I'm really glad you came to stay with me." She was smiling. "I missed you so much." He smiled back and she disappeared inside, partly closing the door and then turning on the shower.

***

She finished and walked out in a towel which covered his breasts but left just the very bottom of her vulva exposed. He walked in to the bathroom and she took off her towel and handed it to him. "The others are in the wash," she explained. The towel was pretty wet and the bathroom was steamy. "The fan doesn't work either so I just leave the door open." She opened the door to her room and walked in. He stared for a moment at her naked butt before she closed the door behind her.