Radhika Enjoys Goa Conference

Story Info
Wife agrees to charm hubby's friends but gets carried away.
6.5k words
4.4
60.9k
54
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Su30
Su30
176 Followers

Note : This story is about a pretty woman, on whom I have a big, very big crush! She very much exists, but this story is a pure figment of imagination and any resemblance to her or any other character is purely coincidental.

*****

Radhika was having her bath when she thought she heard something. When the buzzer sounded again, she shut the shower to listen. The phone was indeed ringing, persistently. Getting out of the shower she wrapped a towel and rushed out of the bath to answer the phone. It was her husband Dev.

'Honey, I have some good news and some bad news. What would you like to hear first, the good or the bad?'

'Give me the bad news first. That way I can save the good for the last!'

'The seminar finished earlier than scheduled but I'm afraid we will have to attend the cocktail dinner in the evening. It's in the hotel itself - in the front lawn overlooking the beach.'

'Oh! That scuttles our plans for having fun in the pool this evening.'

'I tried to wriggle out by telling boss that my wife had travelled with me to Goa and that we had plans for the evening. But on learning that you are here, he insisted that you should also join us for the evening dinner.'

'What a bore. And what's the Good news!'

'Boss said that since I was here with my wife, he was giving me two days off and that we could continue to stay in the hotel, all expenses paid.'

'So just by mentioning me, you got a paid holiday and we get to enjoy this hotel suite till Tuesday?'

'Yes dear, but you will have to accompany me to the dinner tonight, okay?'

'Sure, I will. In fact I feel like giving your boss a big hug.'

'Don't even think of it! He's a bit of a creep and girls in office keep their distance. He might misinterpret your simple hug as an invitation to god knows what!'

'Relax, Honey' Radhika chuckled. 'With my hands folded in the traditional Indian way, I'll just say 'namaste' and thank him profusely for granting you leave. All right?'

'All right,' he said grudgingly.

There was silence for a while. 'There's one more thing,' he added. 'The conference got over early and I was wondering if I could get some of my office colleagues up to our suite for a drink. I could introduce them and once you know the boys in my team you wouldn't feel out of place at the dinner later tonight.'

'Sure Honey, you can either bring them up or I can come down and meet them in the lobby.'

'No, don't come down - the hotel lobby is a little crowded. Our suite is quite spacious and the mini-bar is well stocked too.' He hesitated for a moment then added, 'Err... Honey, could you wear something interesting?'

After years of marriage Radhika understood what her husband wanted well enough, but she wanted to hear him plead. 'Interesting, as in ...?' she queried innocently.

'Interesting as in ... sensual, enticing, exciting... you get the drift?' he whispered softly.

'Sure I do. But why is my husband asking me to dress enticingly for his gang of office colleagues?'

'Honey, I have a reputation being a hard task master in office, of being a work-alcoholic and a kill joy who doesn't know how to have fun. Since they haven't met you, they will probably assume that you are also pretty much the same.'

Radhika grinned and shook her head, 'Tut, tut... too bad they don't know the real you. If they think of you as no fun they must be nuts! But Darling, why are we bothered about what they think?'

'Radhika, I want that no fun image to change,' he pleaded.

'So, what do you want me to do?' she acquiesced.

'You are good looking, tall and have a voluptuous figure. I need them to see you as you are - enticing, bold & fun. And who, as my vivacious better-half actually completes me!'

'Wow!' Radhika grinned. 'It's been a while since I got a complement out of you... okay, I'll do it for you.'

'Great! We'll be coming up shortly.'

'No, way! I was having my bath and I need some time to get ready,' it was her turn to plead.

'Honey, the conference is already over and we are through shaking hands with all delegates. I will see what I can do but I can't dilly dally for long. You have ten minutes.'

'Okay, I'll see what I can do in ten!' Radhika smiled and put down the phone.

She kept the phone down and looked around their room. The suite was divided in to two parts. As you entered to your right was a huge double-bed which faced huge French windows that overlooked the hotel garden. The bed had a round tea-table and some chairs at the base and a fridge tucked in the corner. On the left side of the room next to the entrance door was a luxurious bathroom followed by a walk-in wardrobe. One three-seat sofa and two single seat sofa were placed around a black stone center table which had marble stone work engrained. A huge LED TV was mounted on the wall beyond which, next to the tall French windows, lay a huge study table which had a lamp and telephone. It was this phone that Radhika had used to talk to her husband.

Though housekeeping had made up the room up earlier, Radhika found some of her and Dev's personal stuff strewn around. She quickly picked these up and pushed them inside the table drawers by the side of the bed. She then pulled the drapes of the huge French-windows aside and tied them at the corner. The setting sun filled up the room with a golden glow, as it dipped towards the sea, beyond the hotel's beach.

Happy that their room was now presentable, she walked up to her wardrobe. What could she wear to entice and excite her guests? Radhika wondered as her fingers sifted through the dresses hanging. There was a purple chiffon saree with a kinki noodle strap blouse but it would take time to wear. Leaving it for the party later in the evening, she picked up a g-string bikini which sported leopard spots. It was sexy as hell but what explanation could she have for wearing swimming costume indoors? Tossing it aside, she took out her favorite black silk gown. It left her shoulders bare and had a slit running down the side to show off her shapely leg. Radhika was about to slip in to the black dress when she looked in to the mirror and stopped. She still had the towel wrapped around after coming out from her bath to take Dev's call. 'If seduction is the objective, why bother to dress?' she asked herself.

She looked at herself in the mirror. The hotel towel in which she was wrapped was tucked in at her bosom. While it did cover her assets, she could wear it a bit lower to reveal a bit more cleavage. And though the towel covered her legs up to the knees, she could easily flash her legs. She made up her mind - she would open the door dressed in nothing, but a towel! After all, she wasn't expected to know that her husband was bringing guests up to the room. She could act surprised!

She again looked in to the mirror critically. While it did give her the flexibility to bare as and when she desired, the thick spongy hotel towel did not complement her curves. She dug in to her suitcase and pulled out the spare towel that she always carried. It was rectangular piece of white cloth, made from a thin mesh of highly absorbent cotton. This rather thin towel is more popular in monsoon prone southern states of India as it absorbs water very quickly. Though in the process the towel itself gets wet very fast, but being thin, this towel can be dried easily! All one has to do is leave it for ten minutes in the sun or under a fan and presto - it is dry once again!

Radhika swapped the towels and looked at herself in the mirror. She liked what she saw. Unlike the thick hotel towel, this thin towel wrapped around her like a second skin. It did justice to her shapely curves. There was one problem though - this towel was neither as wide nor as long as a standard towel. It was barely long enough to be wrapped around and its width was much lesser too. So even when Radhika wore it fairly low, tucking it barely an inch in to her well endowed bosom, a wee bit of her shapely legs were exposed. Radhika turned around looking at herself in the mirror from all angles. She began to have doubts if such a short-thin towel would be appropriate, when she spied remnants of soap-lather on her thigh. Dropping the towel she quickly rushed back in to the shower to finish her bath.

Washing off all traces of soap, she stepped out of the shower and stood in front of the bathroom mirror. She applied a dash of lip gloss for a fresh out of bath natural look. Even as water dripped off her body, she used her waterproof eyeliner to accentuate her eyes. She wanted to look glamorous but without making it too obvious. Just a hint of eye-shadow, a touch of mascara on her slender eyelashes and a dab of her favorite perfume, completed her makeup. She had barely put the perfume down, when the door bell rang.

There was no time now - her dress of choice would have to be the thin towel!

Wrapping the thin towel around, she took a deep breath and opened the door. 'Hi Honey, you are back early - what a surprise! I thought you said your seminar would go on till evening'.

Pretending not to have noticed his three colleagues standing behind, she stepped forward in to the hotel corridor and wrapping her arms around his neck, kissed him passionately.

Dev was taken aback. He had wanted Radhika to be enticingly dressed to impress his colleagues. But he hadn't expected her to answer the door half-naked, wearing such a short towel. His heart did a somersault and he felt an erection building up. He kissed her back, a little embarrassed and then he cleared his throat. 'Er... Darling, some of my colleagues are here with me...'

'Oh! I didn't realize you had company!' she said feigning surprise. Stepping away from her husband she smiled sheepishly at the men standing in the corridor. All of them were dressed in formal business suits. The tall one was clean shaven, the second medium built guy sported a trimmed beard and the third was a plump clean shaven baby faced guy with specs.

The men in turn stared at Radhika. The towel was tucked in low between her breasts revealing her deep cleavage and it barely reached up to her thighs. Her long shapely legs were totally exposed. Water was dripping from her wet hair on to her ample bosom, making the thin towel material translucent. Portions of the towel were becoming progressively wet and sticking to her skin. She looked like a sexy nymph straight out of a playboy centerfold.

'Sorry, I'm not properly dressed' she smiled at the men charmingly. 'Actually, I was having a leisurely bath as I didn't expect my husband back till late evening!' she explained.

Then stepping inside, she held the door open for them, 'But please come in and be comfortable...' she smiled invitingly.

The men hesitated looking at each other and then at Dev. No man would want others to see his wife when she was thus exposed. Surely he wouldn't allow them in to the room till she was dressed.

They were in for a surprise.

'Come, let's have a drink... we have time to kill till the official dinner' Dev waved his colleagues in.

The men walked past Radhika, who held the door open for them. Peeking at Boss's wife was definitely taboo. Yet their eyes danced all over her exposed legs and delightful curves.

They walked past the open bathroom door, from which steam was escaping. Radhika had deliberately left the hot shower running and the bathroom door ajar, to make her 'caught in the bath' look, authentic. Dev was the last to enter. 'So, am I sexy enough for your friends?' she queried in a hushed voice.

'Babe, you look so hot I'm sure you you're giving them a hard on!' he said brushing her breast.

'Don't be naughty! You have guests to take care of...' she smiled pushing him away.

'Correction, we have guests to take care of,' Dev replied and walked on towards his colleagues who were settling down on the sofa.

Closing the door, Radhika stepped in to the bathroom momentarily to shut off the shower. As she glanced in to the bathroom mirror, she suddenly realized just how wet her towel had become. She turned to look at herself in the mirror and was shocked to see that the wet towel had become translucent, revealing much more than she had planned. She looked almost naked! Surprisingly, Dev hadn't objected to her daring display. On the contrary he seemed quite smitten by her skimpy towel outfit. She decided to let her husband decide.

Closing the bathroom door, she walked up to them men playing the perfect host. 'Gentlemen, I'll join you after changing in to something more appropriate, but let me first get you something to drink. Tell me what would you like... we have beer, whisky & cola.'

Dev looked at the men lusting for his wife in the wet clingy towel. That his woman was capable of having such an effect on them, made him proud. 'Come on, darling you don't need to dress up for them,' he pleaded. 'These boys are from my team. We are very close, just like family. Come sit and let me introduce you to them,' he gestured for her to take the vacant seat on the sofa, in between two of his colleagues.

Not wanting to risk more exposure by sitting on a low sofa, Radhika walked up to Dev instead and perched herself on the arm of his sofa. The towel which barely covered her thighs, rode further up... right up to her bun.

'This guy here with a French beard is Arun. He is a wizard with numbers. He looks after all our statistics'. Arun nodded his head at the ravishing beauty next to his boss. Radhika smiled an acknowledgement.

'The fat man next to Arun is Loki. As you may have guessed, Loki hates work or any other form of exercise. In fact if you see him working in office, you can be sure something is terribly wrong!' while Radhika giggled at her husband's remark, Loki smiled. 'His specialty is drafting designs. They are absolutely faultless and help us perform impeccably.'

'He's not fat... just a bit plump,' said Radhika tapping Dev on the shoulder. Loki beamed at Radhika

'You should see him drink. He likes to guzzle half a dozen beers at one go,' Dev added.

'Oh! So that is the secret of your good health' she smiled at Loki playfully.

'Finally, we have Raja who is a teetotaler & works the hardest of us all.' Dev pointed towards the clean shaven guy with kind eyes who looked at Radhika then glanced away shyly. He takes care of all our communication. Emails, letters, reports, presentations, you name it he does it.' Radhika nodded her head at Raja in acknowledgement.

'And this, gentlemen, is my adorable wife Radhika,' said Dev placing his hand provocatively on her thigh.

'So he wants to show me off', thought Radhika watching her husband caress her thighs as he went on with her introduction.

'She is beautiful, large hearted and bold! And that's the reason I married her!' he said with genuine pride.

'Gentlemen, I don't know about the bold and beautiful part...,' Radhika smiled, 'but yes I do have a heart large enough to accommodate the desires & fantasies of my darling hubby,' she acknowledged.

'And now, let me introduce you to my husband. You might think you know him from office. But what you probably don't know, is that he's very, very mischievous and fun loving. In fact, I married him because he's the most naughty and adorable person that I've ever met,' said Radhika ruffling his hair affectionately.

'Boss & mischief?' Loki looked at Dev, then at others in disbelief.

'I think he's a pretty serious no-nonsense sort of person,' agreed Arun.

'He's a tough task master... at least in office' added Raja not wanting to contradict his boss's pretty wife.

'That's because you don't know him like I do. I'll tell you things about Dev which will change your notions about him, but first let me get you something to drink. Let me see... half a dozen beers for Loki, Coke for me and Raja, whisky for Dev and what's your poison Arun?'

'A beer, would be just fine.'

Radhika got up and walked up to the refrigerator. As she walked by the French windows the slanting

rays of the setting sun lit her up in a golden glow. Picking up three glasses she placed them on the tea table. Then opening the fridge she took out a handful of ice cubes and tossed them in to the glasses. She poured a large peg of whisky in one glass and coke in to the other two. She then opened the fridge and leaned forward to pull out the beer bottles. The short towel barely reached up to her thigh. As she bent forward her buns began peeping out from underneath. Lit up by the golden rays, she looked sexy as hell. As she leaned a bit more, the slanting ray of the sun peeked in to the gap between her buns, lighting up the bulge of her clean-shaven pussy.

She pulled out the bottles, holding four beers between the fingers of her left hand and three between the fingers of her right. She placed all seven bottles on the tea-table and then prized off their caps. She took her husband's whisky glass in one hand and the two coke glasses in the other. Then kneeling down besides the tea-table she wrapped her arms around the beer bottles, hugging them all. Clutching them close to her bosom, she got up and slowly sashayed back towards the sofa. She grinned at Dev, happy at succeeding in carrying ten drinks at one go.

Loaded precariously with the towel still riding high on her bum, she tried to hand Dev his whisky. Instead of taking the offered glass, he ran his fingers up the smooth skin of her calf all the way up to her partially exposed bun. Radhika jerked back to get out of his reach but not before Dev had slid his hand further up, uncovering more of her bun.

'Stop tickling - you are making the drinks spill!'

Dev looked up to see that the sudden jerk had indeed caused the beer bottles to spill. Radhika's bosom was dripping wet covered in beer froth.

'I'm sorry, but you looked too tempting. Still declining to take the offered glass, he gestured her on towards his colleagues saying, 'Guests, first!'

'See, how naughty he really is...' said Radhika and stepped towards Arun and Loki. She passed Arun smiling politely, 'Let me give Loki his six and then I'll be back for you'.

Loki whose plump expanse was occupying most of the three seater sofa, raised his hand to help his hostess. He was extremely aware of the proximity of his hands to her dripping wet breasts. Loki tried to delicately hold the snout of two bottles carefully avoiding touching her breasts but since Radhika was clutching the beers really close to her chest, his hands touched her breasts. As if struck by lightning, Loki pulled his hands back.

'Come on Loki, my hands are full... take your six bottles' Radhika goaded, leaning forward.

Loki glanced at Dev. Seeing that his boss was still smiling indulgently, he gathered courage and raised his hands slowly towards her bosom. This fatso is really cute thought Radhika as Loki fumbled to hold the beer bottles.

'Place your fingers around the neck of the bottles' she smiled at Loki clutching the bottles tighter. A little embarrassed, Loki did as he was told even though his fingers were now pressing in to her bosom. Radhika smiled at him encouragingly, 'Just a little more - once you have a firm grip on the bottles I will release my hold.'

'I have got six', he mumbled, his fingers feeling the firmness of her boobs.

'Are you sure?' smiled Radhika, enjoying his

discomfiture.

'Yeah, sure'!

'Good, I'll relax my grip on the count of three - ready?'

Loki swallowed hard and nodded in acknowledgement.

'One, two and three...' said Radhika opening up her arm. Loki pulled the bottles away, heaving her breasts upwards. Her big melons drenched in beer froth dangled enticingly before him - the chilled beer making her nipples erect.

'See, it wan't difficult', she smiled still clutching the remaining seventh bottle in her armpit.

'Arun, my hands are tied up with these drinks...' she said raising Dev's whisky and two glasses of cola. 'Why don't you take your beer?' she said turning towards the other end of the sofa.

Su30
Su30
176 Followers
12