Radhika Enjoys Goa Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Su30
Su30
174 Followers

Having seen her play seductively with Loki, Arun was already inspired. He didn't need a second invitation. Whilst reaching for his bottle, he bumped his hand in to her breast. Seeing her smile knowingly, he deliberately brushed her erect nipple while retrieving his bottle. He then looked her in the eye and raising the beer bottle said, 'Thank you!'

'You are welcome,' said Radhika glancing at her husband who was keenly observing everything.

She then turned towards Raja who had been staring at her half exposed ass while she was leaning & serving Loki and Arun. When she turned towards him, Raja saw the extent to which her towel had been drenched by the spilled beer. The wet towel clinging to her skin had become completely see-through. He watched her ripe breasts and taut teats as she came towards him holding Dev's glass of whisky in one hand and two glasses of coke in the other.

She watched him gape at her breasts with open mouthed fascination, as she approached. Leaning forward she said, 'Will you hold both of them please?'

Raja beamed at her, not believing his luck. 'With pleasure...' he said and raising his hands cupped her breasts, feeling her taut nipples.

Radhika looked at her husband and then back at Raja.

'Er... I meant hold both the glasses of coke', Radhika giggled. 'Not my boobs!'

'Oh!' Raja realized his faux-pas and froze. 'Sorry - I misunderstood', he apologized hurriedly removing his hands. Looking very sheepish, he took both the colas from her hand.

'It's alright...' cooed Radhika, patting him fondly on the cheek now that her hand was free. 'It's my fault, I should have been more specific on what I wanted you to hold...'

Then glancing at her husband she winked, 'Such misunderstanding often happen with me, isn't it?'

'Sweet-heart, you look so enticing that people tend to misunderstand. I don't blame Raja at all!'

'I wasn't fishing for compliments!' she smiled. 'All guests are served, will you have your drink now?'

'Sure, but I like my drink on the rocks...,' he said.

'Darling, I have already made your drink, on the rocks... see,' Radhika shook his glass to tinkle the ice cubes.

As she walked over to hand him his drink, Dev pulled her on to his lap and parting her towel exposed one breast. Nudging her erect nipple with his nose, 'This is the rock I had in mind!' he said. Tossing the ice cubes out of his glass, he began pouring the whisky on her fulsome breast. He sucked and licked up the scotch, as it trickled down her teat.

Radhika looked at Dev's colleagues staring at her. She decided to initiate conversation with the men even as her husband feasted on her breast.

'See, just how naughty your boss actually is!' she said inviting attention of the men to her husband's hungrily squeezing and suckling her teat.

'He just loves being naughty', she continued. 'Whenever we go to the beach or swimming pool he asks me to wear my bikini loose, so that whenever he feels like it, he can accidentally expose me before whosoever he wants.'

'Last year while driving back from the New Year party, he had me flash my boobs at everyone who wished us a Happy New Year! I didn't mind flashing strangers but then when he asked me wish Happy New Year to our next door neighbor, I put my foot down! But since I love him, I do indulge him quite a lot. '

Radhika looked at Dev who was contentedly licking her taut nipple. She let him suckle her for a while then gently reminded 'Darling, it's not polite - we have guests...'

Breaking away from her big strawberry teat, Dev looked at the men eyeing his wife lustily. 'I'm sure our guests don't mind.' Then licking off the last drop of whisky from her nipple he suggested, 'In fact why don't you serve all my guests their drink on the rocks... I mean on your rocks!'

'You are nuts!' said Radhika rolling her eyes. Then looking at the men she said, 'You see, just how mischievous & fun-loving your Boss really is?'

Radhika looked at the men eyeing her hungrily. She didn't fancy Arun much, but her juices began to stir at the thought of having Loki and Raja suckle her teats. 'Dev, are you sure you want me to breast-feed your colleagues?' she asked huskily, a devious smile playing across her lips.

'Go on, honey - shower our guests with your hospitality!' so saying he gently nudged her forward. Radhika had barely taken a few hesitant steps when Arun leapt up and held her ripe melons. 'Sir, your wife's tits... I have never seen such big ones, they are just amazing!' he said, his voice was hoarse with desire.

'I know,' Dev smiled at his colleague. Then magnanimously said, 'Enjoy...' He watched as Arun squeezed and fondled his wife's breasts.

Deferring to her husband's wishes Radhika let Arun play with her breasts for a while, but then she pushed him firmly back in to his sofa. So that both Arun and Loki could have equal access to her she decided to sit in the middle of the three-seat sofa.

But before that she decided to remove the thin translucent veil that the towel had become which anyway did not cover much. Removing it from around her breasts, Radhika tucked it around her waist. It now served the purpose of not revealing to Raja and her husband, who were sitting right across, just how wet and juicy her pussy had become.

Though she liked Loki better, dropping in to the middle seat, she spread her arms across the sofa back-rest - encompassing both men. Taking a deep breath she pushed out her breasts for the men to feast on.

Arun lunged at her bosom again, while Loki just sat still, staring at her from behind his big go-go glasses. This big fat cute baby needs some help, thought Radhika. She smiled at Loki encouragingly, 'Don't you want to have fun too?' Loki looked at Arun unabashedly suckling and licking her right breast and then looked at Dev and hesitated.

Radhika looked at her husband sternly, 'Why are you scaring him? I know you get a kick seeing your wife pleasuring other men. So why don't you go and dig out that camera of yours and quietly capture me being hospitable to your colleagues.' Suppressing a smile, Dev got up immediately.

'Loki, don't worry about him - my husband gets turned on seeing me make out with other men,' Radhika coaxed softly. Loki swallowed hard then gulped down a bottle of beer to muster courage. 'You are really very beautiful!'

'Then, why don't you kiss me?' Radhika suggested.

Loki's eyes wandered. He stared at her luscious lips, then her slender neck, her bare shoulders, and then at her ripe fulsome breasts. Finally, Loki, looked her in the eye and asked in a desperate tone, 'Where?'

Radhika pulled his face close until their noses were rubbing. 'I want you to kiss me everywhere,' she whispered conspiratorially. 'Start with my lips, then go all the way down,' she pouted ignoring Arun who was latched on to her right breast licking and suckling her teat.

Just then there was a sudden distracting flash. Radhika looked up to see Dev clicking away with his camera.

'Just, ignore him...' she advised Loki and kissed. She was taken aback by the fervor of his reciprocation and they kissed for a long time. When she surfaced to breathe, she realized that she hadn't been kissed so passionately in a long time. She smiled at Loki and kissed him again. This time more gently and her lips moved all over, moving from his lips to his chin, his cheeks, his nose, his eyes and finally to his forehead and curly hair. As her lips went up Loki's went down, sliding from her chin, down to her neck and from there towards the plunging valley between her breasts.

Seeing Loki hesitate again, Radhika cupped her breast, lifting it towards him, 'What's up Loki? Don't you like my breasts?'

'They are beautiful', mumbled Loki staring at her ripe breast dangling inches from his face.

'Then what's stopping you from feeling them up?' she said gently rubbing her teat against his nose.

The touch of Radhika's big strawberry sized teat against his skin was too much for Loki. Losing control, he lunged on to and locked his lips on her teat with such passion that Arun was pushed off her right breast. Arun stared in surprise as Loki began suckling and devouring her breast. Radhika smiled at having successfully unleashed the beast hidden inside the baby faced Loki.

'Ouch! Don't hurt me,' Radhika exclaimed as Loki pinched her nipple with his teeth.

'I'm sorry, I got carried away!' Loki immediately let go of her breast apologizing profusely to Radhika & Dev.

'It's okay, just be a little gentle,' Radhika smiled at Loki not wanting him to stop.

But Loki kept his hands off. 'I'm sorry, I got carried away,' he repeated. 'You see, I haven't touched a woman in a very long time, let alone a beauty like you. So... I got carried away!' he ended lamely.

'Okay! You know my husband loves taking naughty photos of me. So while he shoots some pictures why don't we enjoy my husband's idea of beer on the rocks?'

'Sure!' said Arun nudging her teat with his bottle of beer while Loki nodded his head in consent.

'So, let me sit back on the sofa like this... with you both on my side. The let me pour this bottle of beer on my breasts so that you can enjoy beer on the rocks!' so saying Radhika began pouring beer on her chest and Arun and Loki began sucking and licking it off her breasts. Dev went trigger happy clicking pictures from all angles. By the time all seven bottles of beer were licked off - Arun, Loki and Radhika had all become very very aroused. Radhika unzipped Loki and began stroking his penis. Seeing this Arun took out his cock and gave it to her. Deciding not to be impolite to her guest she started stroking both the men. Dev merrily took photos as both men came and burst their juices all over Radhika.

Radhika had no option but to take her wet towel off to wipe herself. Wiping herself she got up and walked carefully across to Raja so as not let him see how wet her pussy really was. 'Your turn mister,' she said cheerfully. 'And since you have been holding my coke for me for so long you get to drink coke off both my boobs.'

She sat on his lap and taking both the glasses of cola started pouring them slowly on her breasts. Raja smiled and began licking and suckling her teats as her husband took photos. As last of coke was licked off her nipples she looked at him and asked, 'Don't, I get to enjoy my drink on the rocks too?'

Raja weaned himself away from her nipple and said, 'Sure, should I get you another coke?'

'No! Just remove your shirt, handsome and show me your rocks,' she commanded.

Raja took off his shirt and Radhika ran her hand across his slim chest. She began playing with his nipples, pinching them gently. 'Ooh!' exclaimed Raja as she began kissing and licking them. Unbuckling his belt she took out his erect manhood and began stroking it.

Seeing her husband try to photograph her, she turned to pose for him holding Raja's erection in her hand. Raja enveloped her from behind with his hands holding her melons up for the camera. Dev happily composed the shot and asked Radhika to open her legs. Leaning back on Raja's chest she opened her legs to reveal her pussy.

As Dev clicked away she asked, 'Darling, I'm too aroused can I fuck him please?'

Dev, looked up from the camera. All that sucking and touching had really turned her on. Her aroused clit was glistening in between the lips of her wet and juicy pussy.

'Go ahead, he's all yours!'

'Thanks, Sweetheart!' Radhika smiled and blew him a flying kiss. She then stood up and pulled Raja out of his sofa. Leading him to the centre table she pulled off his pants. Raja was now completely naked just like her. She lay down on the centre table and opened her legs. Thoroughly aroused Raja saw her open legs as an invitation and he leaped on top of her pushing his rod in to her juicy pussy.

Radhika moaned in delight as Raja began pumping her. She hugged him digging her nails in his back as spasms of passion over took her. Radhika matched his thrusts and she stifled a scream as she climaxed just as he exploded his juices inside her. They lay there for a while enjoying the stillness, then Raja got up and looked at Dev sheepishly.

Seeing the men lusting for his sexy wife had really aroused Dev. As Raja stepped away from her, Dev moved forward to the center table. A content smile played on Radhika's lips as she lay there with her eyes shut. 'So my sluttish wife enjoys sex with other men,' thought Dev as he unzipped his pants to reveal his massive erection. She didn't mind flaunting her assets or breastfeeding his colleagues, in fact she enjoyed it. Now he really wanted to fuck this slut!

'I want to fuck you now!' said Dev leaning on top of Radhika.

'Of course, Honey!' Radhika opened her eyes hearing his voice. 'You know, lawfully wedded husbands, get priority!' she winked. 'So my slutty actions have turned you on. Come, come to Mama and take what you want...'

Dev climbed on top and kissed her passionately then moved down to her ripe breasts which had just given so much joy to his colleagues. He suckled her, feeling her big teats in his mouth and then moved down to her navel and then further south. He tapped her on her inner thigh and she obligingly spread her legs to reveal her pussy. She had just been fucked and cum was oozing out from her wet-n-juicy pussy. Dev wanted to feel what his colleague must have felt when he slid his erect cock in to his wife's cunt. He pushed his rod inside his wife and began fucking her.

'Yeah, this is heavenly,' he thought. 'They must also have felt this nice,' he thought.

Soon he began pumping her vigorously and Radhika responded matching his thrust with hers. The tempo picked up and as he burst his juices inside her, he couldn't help thinking, 'Wow! So this is how wonderful they would have felt - when they finally climaxed inside my wife'.

Radhika became aroused again but Dev exploded his juices inside her a little too soon. Satiated he kissed her and got up from the center table. 'Thank you, Honey that was great - one of the best, ever!'

'You are welcome,' Radhika sighed a little disappointed and used her elbows to raise herself to look at the men around. While all the men had their eyes on her, she was surprised to see Loki stroking a second erection as he watched her. She smiled and gestured him to come over.

To Loki, Radhika was nothing short of a Sex Diva. He jumped out of the sofa eagerly, lucky to have been given a second chance. He leaned over the center table eyeing her breasts hungrily.

'What are you waiting for? Come suck and fuck me!' she commanded.

Loki grinned and squeezed her melons. He then began to suckle her nipples. Radhika let him play with her breasts for a while but as she was desperate to feel his cock inside, she pulled him on top and opened her legs. He was big and heavy but when he pushed his cock inside her well lubricated pussy it felt heavenly. As Loki built up his tempo, she slipped her hand in and began to rub her clit. Matching his urgency with her thrusts she writhed with pleasure as they became one mass of heaving flesh. She shuddered and came just as Loki climaxed.

They lay still for a while. Then Radhika unwrapped her arms from around Loki's neck and tapped him asking him to roll over. On trying, Loki rolled off the center table and landed on the carpet. Radhika followed suit and rolled off the center table too, landing on top of Loki. She kissed him and whispered softly in his ears, 'For the record, of the three who fucked me today, you were the very best... thank you!'

Loki looked at her unbelievingly. 'I had never ever thought that I would get to fuck a beautiful woman like you' he blurted. His voice was sincere and genuine.

'Well, for that - you need to thank my husband!' said Radhika and got up.

'I can't thank him enough for sharing you with us!' he responded looking at Dev.

Picking up her towel she wiped the semen dripping out of her pussy and wrapped it around her waist. She then went to her husband, stood at attention and gave him a mock salute.

'All guests have been served - request permission to finish bath and get dressed for evening party.'

'Thank you and congratulations on a job well done!' Dev returned her salute.

Su30
Su30
174 Followers
12