Radical Honesty

Story Info
The ramblings of a sexually frustrated virgin.
1.1k words
3.55
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Radical Honesty is a kind of communication that is direct, complete, open and expressive. Radical Honesty means you tell the people in your life what you've done or plan to do, what you think, and what you feel. It's the kind of authentic sharing that creates the possibility of love and intimacy.

*

This radical honesty is something I've been wanting to try for a while now. It can be so very tiring to always be careful about how you pronounce your thoughts, always having to mind politeness and etiquettes, so for tonight I hope to be free of this with you.

"Who are you?" I can imagine you thinking right now. Well an introduction is in order and it might just be a great way to give this Radical Honesty stuff a swirl.

Depending on your own lifestyle, and of course I imagine all of you to be amazingly interesting people, I am, as you might say, really boring.

First of all I am still young man, barely adult even, which I expect to be just a slight bit younger than most of the usual readers here, but what do I know. Despite me sometimes feeling like everybody around me is really dumb, like every human being on the planet probably feels at times, I don't know jack shit about life...

I'm currently studying Accountancy, while having a job in the same 'maddingly wild' sector. Jokes aside, I do enjoy the study and the work. Having been raised quite traditionally in the countryside makes for an interesting adjusting period as I suddenly landed in the 'real' world of horny students and godless colleagues.

"How do you fare in the looks department?" I hear you ask with a wink - Although excising regularly is one of the few feet of discipline in my life I'm actually proud of, losing a few more pounds wouldn't be terrible loss. I won't go into too much detail though. Euhm, I have a 14 centimeter or 5 ½ inch dick, which is below average I believe.

Owh, and yeah I am still a virgin.

Unless you find my ramblings strangely enthralling, which I definitely expect not, you must probably wonder what unbelievably erotic story I have to offer by now. Unfortunately, I do not have much to bargain with, apart from having to vent some of my sexual frustrations, which I sometimes prefer to do through the written word.

*

Before I start of my story it might be wise to give you an idea of my limited sexual knowledge, me being a virgin and all. The basics I learned from porn when puberty wracked my body and when I was secretly learning about 'doing the deed' as all things sex were heavily taboo in my life at that time.

It took a while, but finally bored with the endless pounding on screen I soon went looking for a different outlet and soon ended up doing erotic roleplays on the web when my parents weren't home. Eventually landing on erotic stories and books I picked up on more of the intricacies of making love, always trying to be sceptic about what could possibly be real and what wasn't. Anything sexy was fun to research and find out about and soon enough I was even discovering about BDSM and stuff like that. I still wonder if it was a completely natural and healthy process...

Then, I fell in love. There was this girl in school, who spun my head round in ways I hadn't thought possible. After wooing the poor young lady she became my girlfriend and we had a great time of course. Man, I was so incredibly excited when I first went first and second base. However, that relationship regrettably stranded at some point, but was an overall amazing experience. But now I am back to reading erotic novels on Literotica, and feeling like I should do my part too, I decided to write these.. Euhm, memoires, I suppose you could call them.

So is that an adequate résumé?

*

The thing, which I find so oddly satisfying, about the daily commute through a busy train station terminal is the granted opportunity for people watching. You get to sit and study the crowd, the masses, around you as you wait for you train to arrive. A few days ago, however, someone specific caught my attention.

She was probably waiting for her train just like I did, sitting on a bench not far from me. Her blonde strands of hair wavering in the slight draft, she was quite the sight to behold. The woman, who I think was just a little older than me, at some point looked off into the distance locked deep into thought, as if she was pondering life itself. Even biting her lips in focus, I had a hard time keeping myself from staring at her. Suddenly shrugging it off, she checked the time and rushed off to catch her train.

Being way to much of an introvert, to ever approach a (intimidatingly beautiful) stranger, it was weird that I just couldn't get her out of my head that day. Of course I had seen her boobs juggle as she suddenly stormed off and the wiggle of her butt, but I disliked how much desire I felt for her. I was constantly daydreaming of me approaching her and soon after bedding her.

Then I dreamed of her. It was so damn vivid. In my dream we made such sweet love. It was almost like I could feel her firm body under my fingertips as I caressed her. The feeling of squeezing her breasts and hearing her moan as I sucked on her nipples, made me wake up with my member so darn hard.

The following morning I still couldn't shake her and at some point I even started fantasising about her being tied up, just like in the many stories I had read. I could almost see her squirm as I sweetly tortured her by making her edge, without her even being able to just touch me. Oeh, the way I would fuck her, how I would pound her soaking wet pussy. It felt so wrong and at the same time so right, but I decided I needed to let this slide. It didn't really work, so I decided to write it down and it seems to be working.

In the end, I am still just some quirky virgin, who'd probably cum in his pants if that beautiful creature in the station looked at him the right way accompanied with a slight moan.

*

That's my fifty cents, I can imagine you being a bit disappointed at the sexual content of this post, but this is more of an introduction than anything else.

Let me hear from you.

Yours truly.