Radio Days Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers

When she had talked herself out, we left the booth and walked out to the parking lot. Tish had given me a description of Terry and I kept an eye out for him, just in case. There was no one in sight and we drove back to my house in the gathering dark.

We had a little argument about who would sleep where, but in the end, I convinced Tish to take my bed and I would sleep on the sofa-bed. We sat on the sofa and watched TV for a while, but I was tired from the drive and Tish was tired from the stress. Shortly after we phoned Julia and Gil and explained what was happening, we both decided to retire early. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

I loaned her a dressing gown and a clean t-shirt. I had a new toothbrush and plenty of fresh towels and I showed her where everything was. By ten o'clock, we were both in our beds and I don't think I lasted more than a minute before I was fast asleep.

I don't know what woke me, but I became aware of something different in the dark of the living room. I finally realized it was a scent. It was soft and very feminine and seemed to be very near. I rolled over to the edge of the bed and came face to face with Tish.

"Jeez, Tish," I whispered when my heart rate slowed. "You scared the daylights out of me."

"I'm sorry, Ozzie. I was scared. I felt safer out here with you. I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's OK. But you can't sleep on the floor. I'll trade places with you," I volunteered.

"No ... please Ozzie. Can I .... Can I sleep with you ... just for tonight?"

Oh brother. This was getting really complicated. I wanted nothing more than to have this lovely woman in my bed, but not this way.

"Tish ... I don't want to ... I ... oh hell. Come on. If we're going to sleep together, let's at least do it in a proper bed." How's that for resolve, eh? I really took the high road there.

I got up, careful not to step on her and led her back to my bedroom. My queen size bed would give her plenty of room without necessarily getting in contact with me and I told her that. Right!

It took her about ten seconds to snuggle up behind me and slide her arm over my chest and hold me tightly. She was still frightened I guessed. Oh well, it was harmless enough I suppose. Tish fell asleep a lot quicker than I did this time. I just hoped her hand didn't wander during the night. She had my full attention and I do mean full.

So there I was, in bed with my personal wet dream and I couldn't or wouldn't do a thing about it. At least I had honorable intentions. I finally drifted off to sleep. I won't tell you about my dreams. They're personal. Very personal.

I awoke when the clock radio came on and the feeling that I was not alone. I quickly remembered the previous night and Tish climbing into my bed. It took me a few seconds to recognize exactly what my situation was. Tish was plastered to my back, her arm over my waist and her hand gripping my morning stiffy. Oh shit. This was going to be tricky.

There were two very urgent messages going through my brain. Not only did I need to gently remove her hand from my now rigid member, I desperately needed to pee. This was a crisis situation. I reached down for her hand and gently tried to tug it off me. No luck. She was holding on; not tightly, but certainly not lightly. The urge to get to the bathroom was beginning to become critical.

I reached behind me and let my hand rest on her thigh. At least, I thought it was her thigh. Actually, it turned out to be her very round and lovely backside. Just the same, I squeezed it gently and waited for a response. Nothing! I tried again. Nothing! She was snoring slightly and I hadn't made any impression on her ... yet. Getting desperate, I slipped my hand between the cheeks of her butt and wiggled my fingers. Whatever the reason, she released my cock and rolled over on her back, cleverly trapping my hand beneath her. Great!

I gradually extracted my hand from under her and at last escaped to the bathroom. And not a moment too soon. I decided that since I was awake and Tish wasn't, I would have my shower and shave and get to the kitchen and make some breakfast. It seemed like a decent plan.

I had been in the shower for about two minutes when the bathroom door opened and Tish wandered in. She closed the door and sat on the commode. I couldn't hear anything with the shower drowning out sound until I heard the toilet flush. I braced myself and moved to the end of the stall, waiting for the water temperature to change, but nothing happened. Only a few seconds later, the curtain was pulled back and a very naked, very beautiful Leticia Darling stepped in to join me.

This only happens in stories, right? This wasn't real life, right? She shuffled down toward me, her eyes not really open and wrapped her arms around me with her chin on my shoulder. God, I had a vivid imagination. There was just one problem. The scent, the touch of her body, the warmth of the shower water, my now complete erection were all real. How did I know? She gently bit my earlobe.

Those damn aliens were doing this to me on purpose. That was the only possible explanation. They were messing with my mind. It had to be that. About the time I came to that conclusion, Tish turned in my arms and backed herself into me, my cock now nestled perfectly between the gorgeous globes of her backside.

That's when involuntary action took over. In spite of myself, my hands rose and enclosed her lovely, large breasts. My thumb and forefinger, completely out of my control, played with her nipples. I heard and felt her react to my unintentional ministrations. Her hips ground further into me, swaying slightly side to side. The sound that came from her throat was guttural and incredibly sexy. Those bloody aliens. It was all their fault.

So what's a guy supposed to do when he's being held in the power of aliens, I ask you? Go with the flow, of course. If you can't fight 'em, join 'em. I leaned over and kissed the lovely Miss Darling smack on her mouth, which just happened to be turned toward me. And of course, my tongue and her tongue just happened to meet and touch and slip by each other. Damn aliens!

The steam in the shower enclosure, and in fact in the entire bathroom, was getting quite thick. We had created our own sauna and not all of the steam was coming from the shower head. At some point, I knew we were going to run out of hot water and I reached around Tish for the tap and turned it off. I guided her out of the stall and wrapped my biggest, softest bath towel around her. It was a shame, really. She was something to see.

We didn't look our best with our hair plastered to our heads; her normally Nordic-blonde waves now dark and straight. She looked at me and smiled and that's all it took. This was no dream. She was real and this was real and I was real ... aroused. In the space of a few hours we had gone from cautious friendship to complete openness. I don't know why exactly, except that last night's fear and her belief that I could help must have broken down all the remaining barriers.

I handed her another towel and my hair dryer and she began to turn herself into the lovely Leticia Darling that I had first fallen for. That first day I met her, she wore no makeup. She needed none. This morning, in my bathroom, she was recreating that perfect look. Simple, pure, dazzling, and sexy. And every little bit of it was natural.

When I had finished drying myself I waited for her to finish before I shaved. Just watching her gave me pleasure. She was completely unselfconscious. I gazed at her flawless body and wondered which gods were smiling on me. She would turn toward me now and then and always with a smile. Was this the real Tish? I hoped so.

"Do you have a clothes dryer, Ozzie?" she asked as she strolled into the bedroom, naked.

"Yes ... in the laundry room ... off the kitchen."

"I'm just going to wash out my underwear and it won't take long to dry," she explained.

"What would you like for breakfast?" I asked, my eyes never leaving her body.

"Toast and coffee is fine," she smiled.

"Great, I'll get started on it," I said, finally tearing my eyes away from her and walking toward the kitchen in a semi-dazed state.

It didn't take long to make coffee and toast. I had some preserves that had been given to me by an elderly neighbor who loved to share her various home-canning products. As far as I could tell, they were pretty good. I didn't think I was going to poison Tish with them.

Tish came out of the bedroom wearing yesterday's blouse and slacks, carrying her bra and panties to the laundry room. I would drop her off at the Timely's so that she could get changed and checking my watch, I was betting that we wouldn't be more than ten minutes late for work, if that. I would explain to Dickie in general what happened when I got there.

I heard the dryer start and few seconds later, a smiling Tish walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. Her hand reached out and covered mine.

"Thanks, Ozzie. Thanks for ... everything," she said. She seemed much calmer and more composed this morning and the episode in the shower and in the bed didn't seem to faze her. It was such a complete change from our tentative relationship up until last night. I was really having trouble accepting that this was where we were at ... at least for now.

"I'll drive you to the Timely's and wait for you while you change. I can explain to Dickie if we're late. That OK?"

She nodded with a smile. "That's fine. Thank you. You're very thoughtful. Looks like I found my white knight." There was nothing frivolous or insincere about her comment.

"When we get to the office, I'll call the sheriff and I'll see what we can do about your ex-husband-to-be. How long before the divorce is final?" I asked.

"Another ten weeks. It feels like ten years. Even then, I'm not sure I'm ever going to be rid of him," she moaned.

"Tish ... one thing you can depend on. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. I don't know all the answers yet, but we have to get this guy out of your life and off your mind. You'll never know a moment's peace until that happens. I'll do whatever I have to and I'll get everyone I know to help. Count on it," I emphasized.

She was looking at me, her eyes sparkling and a soft smile on her lips. She was absolutely confident that I could look after this problem. I read that in her face and her body language. We had made a very big leap of faith that morning. Now I was responsible, and I had better be able to live up to my promises.

Tish wasn't one to diddle and dither, I discovered. I stopped at the Timely's and within ten minutes she re-emerged wearing fresh clothes and makeup. We arrived at the office on time and a trip to Dickie's office was unnecessary. I checked my messages and mail and within an hour, I was up-to-date. It freed me up to talk to my boss, Milo Selwind, and let him know what was happening. I gave him the generic, abbreviated version, but he was sympathetic as I knew he would be and wished me luck.

I picked up the phone and called Sheriff Rowdy Carbutt. Rowdy had been county sheriff for as long as anyone could remember. He was slated to retire in a couple of years and he had been carefully coaching his deputy, Stan Whacker, in the ways of Little River justice. Rowdy was a good sheriff, apparently incorruptible and yet flexible in the ways he enforced the law. He was ideal for the situation he was presented with.

"Thanks for seeing me, Sheriff," I began. I had made an appointment and we met in his office late that same afternoon. I gave Rowdy an outline of who Leticia Darling Parmeter was and where she worked. I emphasized that Tish would become a very valuable member of the county staff and we wouldn't want to lose her because we couldn't protect her.

You didn't get to be sheriff for as long as Rowdy had without figuring out all the angles. We talked back and forth and when I mentioned that Terry Parmeter had followed Tish from Washington to here in Idaho, his eyes lit up.

"Damn. I think we got him, Ozzie. You said there was a restraining order out on him in Blanchford. Do you know if it was county or state court issued?" he asked intently.

"No, but Tish has a copy of it. That will tell us, won't it?"

"Yep. Sure as hell will. Let's hope it's a state court order. That carries a lot more weight and I can make something out of it," he said, talking as much to himself as to me.

"In the meantime, I'll get Judge Prosper to issue one here, just for good luck. Then, I'll get my boys to round up Mr. Terry Parmeter and he and I will have a nice little talk. Well, maybe I'll do the talking and he'll do the listening ... if he's smart."

"Ozzie, you get Miss Darling to give you a copy of the restraining order and have it here tomorrow morning. I know it'll be Saturday, but I can look after the details anyway. The judge will give me the restraining order on my say-so." He seemed to be supremely confident that the matter was in hand and I had no reason to doubt him. He'd been doing this for a long time.

"Thanks Sheriff. I really appreciate this. It'll take a big load off her mind ... and mine," I admitted.

"You kind of sweet on the girl, Ozzie?"

"Yeah ... you could say that," I grinned.

"Good for you. About time. You'll need a wife to git where you're headed," he said with an approving nod.

"Huh?" What did he mean by that? What did he know that I didn't? I shook it off and thanked him again for his help, anxious to get to Tish to let her know what the sheriff had promised and to pick up a copy of the restraining order.

"Hi Tish. Glad I caught you," I said when she answered the phone.

"Hi Ozzie. How's my white knight?" I could hear the happy tinkle in her voice. God that sounded good!

"I'm fine. I wanted you to know that I had a talk with the sheriff this afternoon and he's going to help you. He's going to get a local restraining order and then his deputies are going to go looking for Terry and pick him up and bring him in for a little one-on-one chit chat. I have a feeling your problem is about to disappear," I said happily.

"Oh Ozzie ... that's wonderful. I don't know how to thank you. I feel so relieved. You really are my hero, you know," she bubbled.

"Thanks. I'm happy I could help. Oh, and the sheriff needs a copy of the Blanchford restraining order. I'll take it in to his office tomorrow morning. We'll have the local restraining order tomorrow afternoon. How does that sound?" I asked, knowing full well the answer.

"It sounds great. I feel like celebrating, Ozzie. Would you like to celebrate with me? We can go to Dorsey's or we can just stay home," she suggested in a sultry voice.

"Why don't we do some of each? We can have dinner and dance a bit, and then ...."

"And then what?" she teased.

"We'll see. After this morning, I'll let you decide. You seem to have impeccable judgement when it comes to ... entertaining," I suggested.

"Well, hurry on over then. I don't want to waste a minute of tonight. I feel so good ... so ... liberated. And it's all thanks to you," she cooed.

"How can I resist. I'll be there in a half-hour. I just have to shower and change and I'll be knocking on the Timely's door," I said brightly.

I was only a half hour. I whipped off my work clothes and selected my best sport shirt and slacks and my new Italian loafers. Nothing too good for my lady. I showered and shaved quickly, even though I probably didn't need to. I wasn't going to leave anything to chance.

I knocked on the Timely's door and Julia answered. I was barely inside when she gave me a great big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, Ozzie. You don't know how much you've done for Tish. She was a basket case until you came along. If I weren't married, I'd be after you too," she grinned.

Well, wasn't that nice. I had some new friends. That always felt good. Gil wandered into the living room and stuck out his hand. He seemed genuinely glad to see me. I guess Julia's worries were his worries too. It kind of works that way when you're married.

I didn't have to wait long for Tish, and when she walked into the living room, I had only one response.

"Wow!"

There are sexy women and then there are SEXY women. Tish immediately qualified in the latter category. She wore an emerald green sleeveless blouse, open to mid-breast. The skirt was cream, knee high, and tight. This was a display of assets and god knows, Tish had assets. A pair of dark green medium heels finished the wardrobe.

Tish laughingly called her hair "wash and wear" and that just didn't do it justice. It was the color of pale gold and it literally shone in the lights. She was going to knock them dead at Dorsey Doe's tonight. I almost felt sorry for the single guys that would be there. Almost.

"Tish, you look fabulous," I gasped.

"Why thank you, Ozzie. You look pretty good yourself," she smiled. She was in a fun and upbeat mood and I was sure we were going to enjoy ourselves tonight. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Julia smiling and nudging Gil with her elbow. I promised them not to keep her out too late and Julia just laughed. I don't think she took me seriously. And after last night, who could blame her.

I was right about one thing. If the guys had been dogs, Dorsey's would have been awash in saliva that night. Even the married ones couldn't resist and I saw a lot of wives poking their husbands to get their attention. Now there's the kind of thing that builds your ego. We had just finished our main course when my favorite bartender walked to our table.

"Ozzie, there's a phone call for you. You can take it in the office. It's quieter there," she offered.

"Thanks, I'll go get it." I excused myself and hustled toward the office, wondering who would track me down here on a Friday night.

"Hello?"

"Ozzie, it's Rowdy. I got some news for you. Our mutual 'friend' from Blanchford was found misbehaving this afternoon and he is currently a guest of the county. It'll give me a chance to talk to him when we get the rest of our paperwork together," he said matter-of-factly.

"That's great, Sheriff. I really appreciate you telling me. There won't be any chance encounters tonight then?"

"Nope. His ass is mine for now and perhaps the foreseeable future," he chortled.

"What did he do, if I may ask?"

"I believe one of our citizens saw him spitting on the sidewalk. You know how the county feels about that. Why it's next to burning the flag. Dumb-ass!"

I laughed. I couldn't help it. This was small-town justice at its best.

"Thanks again, Sheriff. You've made my day and Tish's too. I'll see you tomorrow," I finished.

I almost skipped back to our table with grin she couldn't fail to miss.

"What? Who was that?" She was like a kid at Christmas. Couldn't wait to find out what was making me smile.

"That was our esteemed sheriff informing me that one Terrence Parmeter is currently residing in the crowbar hotel and will be for some time," I exalted.

Tish's eyes went big and round and her mouth too. Her hands reached out and grabbed my arm and pulled me to her and gave me the biggest, longest, most passionate kiss I could ever remember. Damn, but it was nice to be the "good guy."

When we finished with our lip-lock, I looked around and realized we had attracted an audience. Mind you, Tish had attracted an audience just walking in the front door. However, this was different. You could see the question marks written on their faces. Well, no need to spoil the fun. Let them guess. Eat you hearts out, guys. She's all mine.

We danced. Well, we sort of danced. We were welded together and it didn't matter whether the music was fast or slow, we just hung onto one another and moved to our own beat. Tish had her arms around my neck and I had mine around her waist and there wasn't a square inch of the front of our bodies that wasn't in contact.

coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers