Radio EROS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at Diane with a stunned look on his face. "I don't think I have ever met someone like you! This is amazing. So, if I understand you correctly, you go to the store, get turned on, come home and write. How do you get turned on in the store? Does your local grocer have especially attractive bananas?" Nick asked with a laugh.

"Well, I get turned on fairly easily anyway, but maybe I'll see some guy pushing his cart around and his cock may be outlined slightly in his jeans. Just that image can get me going. Or, maybe some woman has rushed from home to get milk or bread and she is wearing a thin pull-over dress. I can see she isn't wearing a bra because her nipples are pushing against the fabric and I just know that she isn't wearing any panties. That's hot and will get me thinking. It doesn't take much," Diane said with a slight arch of her eyebrows. "I am pretty much perpetually horny."

Nick cleared his throat. "Uh, I, ah. Well. So, tell me. Since we seem to share at least that one important characteristic, how do you deal with your "perpetual horniness?"

With a sly smile Diane replied, "Guess where my right hand has been while we've been talking for the last few minutes? "

There was a slight gasp before Nick said "Oh, no, don't tell me I have been sitting here, four feet from you and you've been playing with yourself under the desk."

"Okay, I won't tell you." Diane said coyly. "I'll show you." And with that, Diane pushed her chair away from the desk. Nick raised himself slightly in his chair so he could see. Diane's skirt was pushed high up on her creamy thighs exposing her neatly trimmed pubic bush and dark pink labia. The crimson nailed middle finger of her right hand glistened with her juices, as did her clitoral hood and lips.

"Oh my fucking God..." Nick said in a barely audible voice. "I can't believe this. Wow! You have a great poker face, Diane." He said appreciatively. "I had no idea you were touching yourself. Does this mean I am now officially part of your unusual creative process?" he laughed.

"See how easy that is?" Diane asked. "I do it when I'm writing or driving or reading or watching tv-pretty much anytime. And then I take part of whatever fantasy or situation I am in and incorporate that into my stories. You're right, this interview will most likely play a really important role in one of my stories," she said with a grin.

Nick shifted uneasily in his chair. "Well, Diane, I have read your novels and admit that they are really very arousing but, wow, uh, this kind of takes the prize. This is going to give me a whole new perspective when reading your work."

"Do you find it arousing?" she asked earnestly?

"That would have to be an understatement."

"Oh, come on." Diane said petulantly. "Show me."

Nick looked at her and paused before replying. "Show you? What do you mean-show you? Your husband is listening, Diane!"

"Show me. Let me see if your cock is hard. I bet it is almost as hard as Ian's probably is right now." Her wet finger was slowly moving around and around her slippery clit hood as she spoke. "This is internet radio, right? No rules?"

"Yes, but, but... what about Ian?"

"If I know Ian and Trina, and I do," she laughed "Trina probably has Ian's hard cock in her mouth right now as they both listen to us."

Nick stood up from his chair and unzipped his jeans, tight from the fullness of his cock. His tight black underwear strained as his penis pressed against it, a spot the size of a quarter indicating where his precum had wetted the fabric.

Diane's eyes had a filmy, intense look of desire as she stared at Nick's crotch. Softly she said, "Take it out, Nick. Let me see it. Let me see how hard you are." Her fingers continued to move in the vee between her smooth thighs as she spoke. Her hips were making barely perceptible movements up and down as her finger caressed her clitoris, the muscles in her thighs tensing and releasing.

Nick pulled the knit fabric of his underwear out and down, allowing his cock to spring out. The deep red head and pink shaft stood proudly for Diane to admire. "I have to touch it," she said, moving her chair to the side as Nick came around the desk, his cock swinging side to side with every step. Diane reached out as he stood in front of her, her left hand clasping his penis as she directed it to her lips. Her mouth moved up and down the length of his cock as her right hand excited her own wet sex. Her tongue flicked his frenulum as she neared the head of his hardness.

Nick cleared his throat as he stood before Diane. "Ladies and gentlemen, you are experiencing something that has never happened before on EROS. I am standing in front of this ravishing woman who is masturbating with her right hand while sucking my cock. Is America great or what?! Diane, would you like to say anything?"

"Mmmmph."

"Well said, Diane." Nick replied with a laugh as he withdrew his shaft partially from her mouth .

Diane's lips moved up and down his veined rod. Nick couldn't remember when his cock had been this hard. God, he was so fucking turned on! He reached down to caress one of Diane's breasts, the hard nipple pressing against his palm. His hand went beneath her blouse and cupped her breast. Diane's hips were moving more urgently now and she took Nick's cock out of her mouth. She stood up and then sat near the edge of the desk, pushing the few papers there to the side. Her swollen pussy, highlighted by closely trimmed soft blond hair, rested near the edge of the desk. She pulled her skirt up around her waist and spread her legs as she reached out for Nick's hips. His cock stood out, glistening with her saliva. She took it in her right hand and directed it to her cunt, her puffy lips wet with her juices. "Oh, God, fuck me. I want to feel your cock in me so badly. Fuck me hard." She jutted her hips out to meet Nick's thrusts as he pumped into her wetness. Their heavy breathing was punctuated by the slap of Nick's groin meeting Diane's with every hard push into her. Their moans filled the small studio.

Diane unbuttoned her blouse so that her beautiful tits swung freely as Nick fucked her, her nipples swollen and aching for his touch. Their bodies slammed together harder and faster with an urgency that could not be denied. "Ooooh, God, Nick, this feels so fucking good. I knew I was going to love this interview the minute I saw you. Oh fuck! Shit! I want to feel you cum in me." Diane's eyes were glazed over with sexual pleasure as she stared into his eyes. Her stomach muscles were clenching with every thrust of his cock, her hips pounding into his.

"God, I'm going to cum. Oh shit. Oh, God." Nick's face grimaced as his hot cream began to shoot into Diane's waiting pussy. Every pump brought another load of cum and another piercing stab of pleasure. Diane's moans mixed with his as she started to cum, her hips shaking with pleasure, the muscles in her love channel clutching his cock as she came. As the tension from his orgasm eased, he partially withdrew and looked down at his cock, covered in a white frothy mix of his cum and Diane's juices.

"Stay in, Nick! I don't want to let go of you yet." To his surprise his cock stayed engorged as her cunt muscles massaged it. He looked at her sitting there before him, her breasts still heaving, her red lips partially open, her swollen labia encircling his penis. He shook his head in disbelief.

"Wow," he said quietly while catching his breath. He pushed deeper into her and pulled her hips tightly against him.

Diane asked, "Are we still on the air?"

"Very much so, Diane. I have a feeling you will have a completely new group of fans following this particular interview," Nick replied with a grin.

"I have never had an interview even slightly like this one, Nick. Ooo, ooo, that little move right then?" she gasped as Nick brought the head of his cock almost to the outside of her cunt and then, repeatedly, pushed in and out just fractions of an inch. "Fuck, that feels sooo good. "

"Diane, I can't believe this but I just have... to .. move... like... this, " Nick said as he made the very slight in and out movements with his cock. "God, it feels so fucking good," he exclaimed, almost in awe. Diane sat before him, her smooth pink thighs welcoming him into her wet center. Her arms were extended back and to the side as she supported herself on the desk top. She looked down at Nick's cock slowly moving in and out of her cunt, her swollen labia tugging at his shaft as he pulled out part way only to sink into her once again.

"Suck my nipples, Nick. God, I want your lips on them." She closed her eyes in pleasure as Nick sucked first one then the other, his tongue teasing the stiff, bumpy flesh. "God, that goes straight to my clit when you do that!" she cried.

With those words , Nick's hips started moving more quickly against Diane. Every movement brought a renewed wash of pleasure through his body. Again the room was filled with their moans and gasps of sexual need. For a second time, there was no stopping them as they slammed their bodies together in a primal sexual dance. No words this time, but rather, just a frantic and rhythmic pairing of their bodies until they both exploded simultaneously filling the studio with loud cries as their orgasms swept through them both. Their heavy breathing slowly subsided as they remained locked together. This time Nick could feel his cock slowly grow smaller inside Diane until he finally pulled his shaft out completely. His cum mingled with Diane's and dripped out of her pussy as he withdrew, the white cream running from her slightly parted cunt lips and down over her ass hole and dripping onto the wood floor.

Nick reached across the desk to grab some tissue which he handed to Diane. She took it and carefully wiped the gooey mixture between her legs. Nick did the same to his penis. Pulling up his underwear and jeans, he stuffed his now partially flaccid cock back into his pants.

Gaining his composure, Nick returned to his side of the desk. He sat down and adjusted the microphone. While still catching his breath a bit, he said "Well, audience, I trust we got your attention with this interview. This is not a daily happening on EROS radio. Unfortunately." He laughed. "Diane, is this a normal interview for you?"

Diane was still breathing in shallow breaths as she brought her microphone closer to her. "Nick, I assure you, this is definitely going to be in one of my stories. God, I loved that! Ladies and Gentlemen, let me tell you that this man knows what to do with his cock. And you all now know what I am going to be doing when I write my next story, don't you. Fact is, you probably know what I am going to be doing in the car as I drive home." she said laughing.

"Well, Diane, thank you for being with me on EROS. And I think a 'thank you' is in order for Ian also. And Trina. I hope they enjoyed this even a quarter as much as I did. Diane, you know I will never forget this interview and will definitely be on the lookout for your next book."

"Well, Nick, since you will be an important part of it I will send you a copy! Just so you don't forget." she said with a wink as she pulled her skirt down onto her thighs and began buttoning her blouse.

12