Radio Station

Story Info
Radio station employee meets rock girl group Kittie.
1.1k words
3.21
38.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictitious, and is not in the least bit true. I certainly wish it was because I would love to get a hold of them. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if you are easily offended by anything in the sexual nature...

* * * * *

Hi my name is Anthony. The story I am about to tell you is the truth. It is a recollection of one of the many "special days" I have had in my lifetime. Here was my day this past November 7th, 2001.

I work at a radio station, and so I usually would get there early. This was no different day for me to have at all, and I arrived bright and early to get ready. My shift began at 3:00 that day, and me and my radio partner were informed we would be interviewing the ladies in the band known as Kittie. Immediately when we found out Chris, the other guy flipped and went crazy. I though felt nothing because of Fallon recently being forced out. So me and Chris went into the studio and we started on with the show.

About 5:30 our show was half over and the girls from Kittie had just arrived in the studio. Chris was exstatic and asking all of the questions while I just sat there. As the interview went on I began to see them in a different light. I now began day dreaming about Morgan, Talena, and Mercedes with me as I was licking all of their pussies and fucking each one all night long. As they were leaving we went to a commercial, and when they were heading to their ride Morgan walked up to me and whispered in my ear to come by the Regal Riverfront Hotel here in St. Louis at about 8 o'clock that evening. For the rest of the show I could not wait. We played "What I Always Wanted" by Kittie to end the show. I then told Chris about where I was going, and he could not believe it. So I looked down at my watch and thanked god I worked about ten minutes from the hotel as it was now 7:40. I quickly got to my car, and was to the hotel in no time.

As I entered in the hotel I went to the front desk and asked for the room number that the girls were in. The guy behind the desk nodded as I told him my story and then I was off to the races taking the elevator to the penthouse suite. I couldn't imagine that they didn't have security waiting outside as I started to knock on the door. When it opened there stood Mercedes Lander, the drummer of Kittie and younger sister of Morgan. She was standing there in a long night shirt and socks on with nothing else.

Mercedes: Are you going to come in or not?

Me: Oh yeah... Sorry! I was just thinking.

"Yeah I think I know what about" she said as she looked at the bulge in my jeans. Shen then led me into the room when she bent over to pick up a quarter giving me a perfect shot of her ass which she didn't have any panties on. I noticed a grin on her face as we got to the sofa where Morgan and Talena were both laying and they were watching some music videos. Talena was dressed in sweat pants, and she had some slippers and socks on. Morgan was wearing a dog collar style necklace and she was wearing the same thing her sister was wearing with a shirt 2 sizes to big, but you could see she had panties on. "Yoohoo... Morgan, Talena, we have a visitor." Mercedes said.. When she did you could see the smile on the other two girls faces and it told me what was to become here in a little while.

Morgan and Talena stood up and I was looking at Talena when I felt Mercedes rubbing her hands up and down my stomach and chest. Her hands then started to roam downward and she unzipped my jeans and started to grab and squeeze my full 8 inches of dick. Morgan started to french kiss me, and Talena was kissing my chest. Soon they threw me down on the floor and Talena licking her lips said to the other girls "I got to suck his cock first!" With that she started going to town. Morgan was standing over me and she took her panties off as she sat on my face and I began licking her pussy and to get deeper and deeper I spread her lips with my hands. "Oh Godddd!! Lick my pussy!" She was shouting and moaning. Mercedes was fingering her cunt as she watched on. She then came over and started sucking on my difck along with Talena. This went on a for a little while longer.

"Oh Godd! Oh Godd! Oh Godd!!" Morgan was out of control shuddering in orgasm. I meanwhile was in the midst of my own. "I'm gonna cum" I shouted and Talena and Mercedes finished me off by jerking my dick until I shot my cum all over both of their faces. They then licked it off of each other's face and Talena and Mercedes were laying on the floor then fondling each others breasts and licked them. Morgan and I were recuperating and I looked over and saw Talena biting the breasts of Mercedes and I got hard again immediately. Walking over to Talena as she was in her 69 with Mercedes I grabbed Talena by the ass and kissed it softly, and then I spread the cheeks of her ass and and with a POP I was all the way in. "AHHH AHHH AHHH!!"

Talena was screaming in ecstasy and Morgan was kissing Talena and Talena was licking her pussy, and then Mercedes got under me and started massaging my balls. Pounding Talena's ass she started screaming again...."Oh AHHH OH SHITT!!" Talena slumped down on the floor with and earth shattering orgasm.

I turned around and focused my attention on Mercedes and she yelled at me "Fuck My cunt you Bastard!" Soon I was massaging and kissing her breasts, and pumping my dick in and out of her pussy lips. Morgan then sat on her sister's face and was getting her pussy ate again. The huge orgy came to a climax as I was kissing Morgan and soon shuddered and shot my second load of cum right on Mercedes' stomach. Morgan screamed again, and we all slumped down to the flow and began to fall asleep as Morgan put her mouth on my dick, and I had Talena and Mercedes' breasts both in my hands as we fell asleep for the night.