Rafael's Piano: A Love Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

The slow dance ended and Rafael said:

"Call it Bonnie, eat or be eaten?"

Bonnie giggled, still with her arms around Catherine.

"I want the teacher to eat me!" she said, blushing.

Catherine took her by the hand and said softly:

"Bonnie, when we do these things here, we always do them with Rafael's rules."

Bonnie said: "I understand, and agree!"

Bonnie was already huffing and puffing, when Catherine got her seated on the couch and knelt between her legs, having taken Bonnie's panties off. It began with Catherine kissing her way up Bonnie's thighs, and Bonnie groaning loudly all the while. Meanwhile, Rafael took his clothes off and got up on the couch, straddling Bonnie's thighs and put himself into position to feed his erect prick into Bonnie's mouth.

"Mmmmm," Bonnie said, "Your rules, Rafe!"

She grinned wickedly at the use of the name.

He looked down at her and said: "Your time will be 9:30 AM; naked standing next to the chair in the living room for your spanking."

"Spanking!" she said surprised.

"My house, my rules!" he said

"6:30 AM it is," Bonnie sighed and jumped just a bit, as Catherine scrapped her teeth across her vaginal lips, seeking her clit with her tongue.

Catherine lifted her head then and kissed Rafael's ass, which was in front of her face, before she went back to licking at Bonnie's pussy.

Bonnie's orgasm was huge; as she was cumming, Rafael began to cum in her mouth from his own orgasm.

"Hold it!" he said, "Don't swallow it."

She did as she was told, and then, when he told Catherine to kiss Bonnie for sharing, she did so readily.

Bonnie was lying on the couch and just watching the other two, when Rafael said:

"Bonnie, pal, want to see me fuck the professor in the ass?"

"Oh, yessssssss!" Bonnie said.

He turned to Catherine who was still kneeling and looking like the cat that ate the canary. She opened her mouth to receive him to make him hard. He was ready in no time.

He proceeded to fuck Catherine in the ass; she trumpeted her pleasure, as she usually did. It affected Bonnie, who then got on the floor and crawled beneath the two of them to get her mouth on Catherine's pussy, as Catherine was fucked in the ass.

Catherine squealed loudly with the combination of Rafael fucking her in the ass and Bonnie eating her pussy.

The three of them were soon finished for the night but their fucking and sucking was begun again, when Catherine woke at 1:15 AM, and began to suck on Rafael's prick. That woke Bonnie and she, in turn, buried her face in Catherine's pussy.

They slept a little later on Sunday but Catherine was up at 8 AM to fix coffee and breakfast. By 9 o'clock, they were all up and had some breakfast. Bonnie was still grinning from the glow of last night, when Catherine, who was wearing a pair of running shorts and a tee shirt, took those clothes off and grabbed a kitchen chair, heading for the living room.

"Oh!" Bonnie squealed, "I forgot."

"I haven't!" Rafael said.

Bonnie almost came just watching Catherine get her spanking.

She loved the scene that she watched, Catherine, wonderfully naked, and nestled over Rafael's lap, with his hands rubbing round and round on her ass cheeks before beginning the spanking.Bonnie walked around so that she could get the other view, of Catherine's big tits hanging down and her arms dangling down and touching the carpet.

"My god that's sexy!" Bonnie said, as Rafael began to beat Catherine's ass in earnest.

Then it was her turn and she did actually cum shortly after her own 9:30 AM spanking began.

When her spanking was done, she joined Catherine kneeling between Rafael's knees, sharing the cock sucking duty with her.

It wasn't long after that, that Bonnie left. She hugged both Rafael and Catherine, thanking them for being forgiving and so nice in sharing their home and themselves with her last night and this morning.

When she'd left, Rafael went to Catherine, still naked, and put his arms around her:

"You are magnificent!" he said.

She smiled, blushed, and hid her face in his shoulder. Her words:

"I love you, Rafael," were muffled by his clothes but he heard them and responded in kind.

EPILOGUE:

Though Catherine thought that Rafael might just be temporary, and was determined to enjoy it, while it lasted, he never did leave. Catherine and Rafael often entertained Bonnie at their home.

When Rafael graduated, he was offered a position with the school music faculty, teaching piano, accompanying theater productions and rehearsals, and as assistant theater director.

They still live there in a medium mid-western city with its small but well known mid-western school, where they both still teach.

The End

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers
12