Rag Doll Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers

"Nick, it wasn't Bobby Czyzyck, I know that for a fact!" she stated, and as I knew he'd already said as much in the police station, I asked her how she knew.

"Bobby smells funny, he always has; it's some kind of glandular thing; that's why he's never had any luck with girls, even with all his money. That smell of his is distinctive, and I know it well; he wasn't he one who did it!"

I thought I'd smelled something funny in the car, I'd just put it down to poor personal hygiene on the part of Bobby.

"There's more, baby, "I told her, "Remember I said Barbara sent details of my father's plans, instructions to his accomplice over here? That was Bobby's step-father, his old partner. The emails were instructions from my father on what he wanted done, and to whom, or he was going to expose Bobby's step-father's involvement in something or the other. The fact remains, though; my father was blackmailing Bobby's step-father to have mum raped and beaten as a punishment for leaving him; the instructions were explicit, as were the emails back to my father, detailing exactly what was done; he was supposed to use Bobby, as he could easily control him. I'm sorry. "

Ashley looked levelly at me.

"This is what you were trying to tell me yesterday, isn't it?" and I nodded unhappily; even thinking about it made me depressed and exhausted and angry.

"There is one final thing, though; the FBI. They might be able to use the UK/US Extradition Treaty to haul that prick over here. It might take a while though; my father is contemptuous of the law, but he won't hesitate to use it to his own advantage; I suppose it all comes down to your State Department convincing a judge in England that they should hand him over for justice in America."

Ashley leaned over to stroke my face gently.

"Then leave it, Nick, let the big boys fight over it now; we've done everything ordinary people can do, and it's in motion now; if it takes a while, so be it. At least we'll know we tried, and look, something's come out of it; Bobby and his father and whoever they used to do...what they did, they're going to jail, hopefully for a long time, so some kind of justice is gonna happen, and I have closure now. How about you?"

I was still keenly aware that there was no justice here for my Barbara, even though I knew in my heart of hearts that the sick son of a bitch had killed her; maybe the police would be able to prove it one day soon, and he'd be punished for that as well, but I still grieved for her, and there was no closure yet and maybe there never would be, not until that bastard was twisting in the wind and feeding the fucking crows.

Ashley pulled me back against her, her uncanny ability to tell what I was thinking letting her know the tenor of my thoughts.

"Let it go Nicky, let her go. She asked you to remember her, so do that; think of how much you loved her, not how much you think she'd want you to avenge her; from what you've told me about her, I think she'd be horrified to see her boy thinking those kind of thoughts, she brought you up better than that!"

Something she'd said had struck a chord; her boy. I was her boy, and she was my mother, and Ashley was right; I owed her more than revenge. She'd asked me to remember her, how could I have forgotten that simple fact? Whether or not she gave birth to me, she was my mother, and she'd brought me up to not be like my father, and she'd succeeded.

Part of me was part of her, and I realised that as long as I remembered that, she was never going to be far away. As realisation struck, I heard, as plain as day, her low musical chuckle and her voice saying something she'd said so many times when she was teaching me to read; "That's right, little Saint Nick, you've got it!"

I started, and Ashley jumped as well.

"What, what is it Nicky?"

"I just heard her, I heard Barbara's voice! She spoke to me!"

Ashley smiled, and rested her head against mine.

"I know, baby, you finally let yourself hear her again, just like I had to learn to hear daddy again after he was gone. Now you're free at last,Nicky; doesn't it feel great?"

I pulled her close to me, luxuriating in the feel of her warmth against me, her clean, fresh smell, her soft, gentle hands, and most of all the feel of her skin against my hands as I roamed over her. Ashley sighed and laid back down, inviting me to kiss her some more while I stroked and caressed her, the taste of her lips and her hands on me exciting and so very stimulating. As we kissed, my hands cupped her marvellous backside, the firm round cheeks a delight to squeeze and knead, turning me on even further as we kissed and probed each other's mouths and lips.

I slipped between her thighs, licking and sucking her pebbled nipples, drawing them between my teeth and making her gasp, before kissing down her flat stomach to her little navel, kissing, and tipping my tongue in the little jewel before licking and kissing lower. My questing tongue finally found her labia, the folds of flesh beginning to darken and swell as her arousal mounted.

I probed and licked between the lips, pushing my tongue into her and finding her clitoris behind the little hood. My tongue on her little nub had an electric effect on her. She arched her back as she grabbed my head to hold it in place, her hips lifting to push her mons harder against my mouth, her breath coming in gasps as I probed, licked, and sucked.

When I flatted my tongue and rubbed against her clitoris, her orgasm reared-up and rolled over her, making her groan out loud, as wave after wave made her pussy convulse against my tongue, but when I pointed my tongue and shoved it as far as I could into her tight little anus that was when she screamed out loud as a giant orgasm ripped through her, her hole clenching and forcing my tongue out as she squirted her fragrant juices in a spray across my mouth and chin.

Ashley slumped back on the bed, her body twitching and shuddering as aftershocks rolled through her and faded. I hovered over her, watching her beautiful features as she slowly relaxed, her lovely smile finally breaking out.

"Nicky, that was so...oh my God, that was so intense!" she smiled. "Your turn, baby!"

With that she lifted her legs and pulled them back, holding herself behind her knees, tilting her entire crotch up at me.

"Can you guess what I want, big boy?" she teased, her little anus gaping open.

I shuffled up to her, sliding my screaming erection into her puffy slit, making her gasp with the sudden penetration, but I was just lubricating myself to do what she really wanted.

After a few strokes, I withdrew, and pushed my swollen head against the tight pucker of her back door, and slowly pushed forward, my solid, bone-hard cock slowly sliding into her. Ashley caught her lip between her teeth as I slid slowly but unstoppably into her, until my entire length was embedded in her tight arse, my balls firmly up against her cheeks. I began to slide out again, and her eyes widened as I pulled back preparatory to pumping back in again.

"Oh God, yes, like that, oh yes, God, yes, harder, baby, do it harder...!" she muttered, her eyes closing as she floated in her own private world. Her rectum pulsed and rippled against me, the whole length of my cock gripped firmly by what felt like a warm velvet hand, rhythmically squeezing me as I pumped into her.

I couldn't hold out much longer as she pumped against me, and when she draped her legs over my shoulders so she could squeeze and massage her own nipples, the sight was too much for me.

I felt my cock head swell and jam tight in her as my balls tightened, spunk bolting out of me to spray the inside of her accommodating arse, jet after jet of hot man-fat bathing her insides and coating her bowels with my seed. Ashley screamed as she came, her hands clutching convulsively at the bed as another hot spray of her own juices bathed my lower belly, cock, and balls as we rode the crest our mutual orgasm.

At last I softened and slid from her, slumping down next to her and holding her close as my heart slowed and my breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Do that to me on our wedding night, OK Baby?" she grinned, stroking my chest and gently running her hand over my back, and I could only grin back as I nodded breathlessly.

+++

Two days later, Judy dropped by with a copy of the Times Union newspaper, and there on the front cover, at the bottom of the page, were three photographs. The first was Bobby, and there was a picture of a greying middle-aged man, his name given as Michael Czyzyck, Bobby's stepfather. The third picture was what shocked me; it was the little maggot I'd slapped outside the burger joint, Bobby's friend. He had admitted rape and felony sexual assault, as had Bobby, and Michael Czyzyck had been arrested and had admitted procuring a rape, procuring a felony sexual assault and 2nd degree sexual assault. He was also being investigated by the FBI under the provisions of the 2001 USA PATRIOT Act.

Ashley read the article in silence, then walked into our room and closed the door behind her. I made to follow her, but Judy held me back.

"No Nick, let her be, she needs to do this alone. She'll be OK, she knows we're here, you'll know when she needs you."

We sat in the living room, waiting for Ashley to come back, and I asked Judy about her date, more for something to break the silence than out of any prurient interest. She grinned wickedly.

"Let's just say that Leon had certain...qualities that I tested to the limits last night; I only got in at 6.30 this morning! The boy is definitely a keeper!" she smiled happily at the recollection.

"So you'll be seeing him again, then?" I inquired innocently.

""Oh, I think that's pretty much a given, Nick!" she grinned, "Something that good definitely needs a second bite, just to compare to the first!"

I was happy that our friend was happy, hopefully Leon was the one for her, but if not, at least she was out there and not moping in some Emo den somewhere. We chatted about the news until the door opened and Ashley came out again. Her eyes were red and puffy where she'd obviously been crying, but she was smiling.

I was there instantly, but she didn't need me, not now.

"It's OK, Nicky, I'm OK, it's over, it's finally over!" she grinned, and I had to smile back.

++++

Work took up a significant amount of my time. Ashley had decided to go to college, she was studying for an MBA at SUNY right here in Albany, so while I worked, she studied, and mum grew ever closer to David; I suppose the turning point in our understanding of their relationship was the first time he stayed over; I got up early one Sunday morning to relieve myself, and apparently so did he; I almost walked into him coming out of the bathroom. After a moment's awkward silence we both grinned and carried on. As soon as I got back to our room, I shook Ashley awake.

"Ashley, I know something you don't know!" I sing-song'd at her, and she stared blearily at me.

"Nicky, it's Sunday morning, it's too early for guessing games; either tell me or let me go back to sleep!" she croaked.

I was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. "David's still here!"

She bolted upright.

"NO! Really? Oh my God!"She picked up her cell.

"What are you doing, baby?" I asked, although I had a fair idea.

"Calling Judy, this is big, this is real big!"

She spoke for a few seconds and hung up.

"She's on her way over; she wants to see for herself!"

Ten minutes later, Judy was sitting cross-legged on the end of our bed, grinning like a pumpkin.

"I told you, I fucking told you!" she crowed, "pay up, Lowry, you lose, I win, Oh yeah, I am so smart, you're not, ha ha!" She was obviously enjoying herself immensely.

Ashley looked at me with her hand out.

"Nick?"

I handed her my wallet and she pulled two tens out and handed them to Judy, who gleefully snatched them and took her time putting them away, smirking cattily at Ashley. I sat there wondering how it came to be that Ashley lost bets but I had to pay up; must be a relationship thing...

We heard mum stirring around in her room, so we all quietly hustled into the dining room and sat around the table waiting for her to show up. When she walked in we all grinned at her at once, big, insincere, happy, innocent grins, and watched her slowly go beet red.

I decided to put her out of her misery.

"We don't mind, mum! We like David, Judy likes you, if you guys want to be...together, no biggie, honest!"

She stared at us, and smiled guiltily, then looked back over her shoulder.

"Sweetheart, can you come here please?" she called, and he appeared at her shoulder, wearing just pyjama bottoms and smiling slightly sheepishly at Ashley and me; then he spotted Judy. His expression was priceless; I wish I'd had a camera!

"Hi dad!" she piped up, giving him a small wave and grinning slightly maliciously, "What are you doing here so early, and where's your clothes?"

Ashley stood up and hugged mum.

"I'm so happy for you, Mom, for both of you!"

Mum looked relieved, and then sat down.

"You're sure both of you are OK with this? Really?" we both nodded, followed by Judy.

She smiled. "Good, because we were wondering how to tell you, but as all three of you are here, now's as good a time as any." She looked at David who nodded and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Kids, all of you, David and I love each other, and we want to be together. David has asked me to move in with him. I told him I'd only do that if all three of you agreed. I didn't want anyone to feel I was leaving them behind, or," glancing at Judy, "invading their home, so I want to tell you, and ask you how you feel."

Ashley leaned over and kissed her.

"Nick and I are fine, Mom, honest; if it's what you want, do it, David's one of the good guys, so go for it!"

Judy tapped her father on the arm and hugged him, then hugged Mum, before grinning at them both.

"One up-side I can think of springs to mind right away; at last, someone will be there who can actually cook, no more dinners with microwave cooking times printed on them, oh boy, I can hardly wait!"

Mum, David, and Judy soon settled in as the nuclear family, while Ashley and I remained at the house, which I slowly began to renovate; I wanted a nice, cosy, secure home, as we had plans, and we needed our home ready for that part of our life. However, David and mum surprised us with an announcement; they were getting married. Not that surprising, you may think, but part two was; mum was expecting. Ashley was in a haze when she heard, Judy more so. They were both getting a sibling, and they would be step-sisters. Judy asked Ashley if that meant she was entitled to take a run at me, as they were going to be sisters, and Ashley's reply was short, pungent, and to the point;

"Stay away from my man, you bandy-legged little trollop, or so help me, I swear I'll teach you the true meaning of the word 'pain'!"

Judy just grinned; she was still being bent double and pummeled by Leon at every possible opportunity, she just wanted to see the expression on Ashley's face when she asked her...

I had become Senior Technician at Mark One, and as word got around that they had someone on-board who was actually certified for the various specialist cars from Britain that came in, their owners kept coming back. Mark got his Lotus dealership, and the look on his face when the first tranche of Exige's and Elise's were delivered was a sight to behold. They were sold off the trailer, people were so eager to have them, and because we were a proper Lotus dealership, people knew they had the full warranty and service backup those kind of cars demand.

The day Mark told me he wanted to sell up and live a little was a sore blow; I'd been busily building a relationship with every customer, and with jobs so hard to find, all that would be gone; there were no other places like Mark One; I was sunk. Or so I thought.

I got a call one day to come and see David right after work, so I collected Ashley and went to see my parents, as I now thought of them. Mum was looking radiant; she was nearly seven months along now, and was absolutely beautiful, and David had that soppy 'expectant father' look permanently pasted on his face, but he was still rational, thank God.

After the usual family courtesies, mum went off to make dinner with Ashley in tow, leaving David and me alone. David got right down to business.

"Nick, I heard from Mark what his plans are and I think you and I could do something there. I'm seriously considering buying the business and I'd like you to run it; when Ashley finishes college, she may want to step-in on the business side, I know Judy's not interested, she's finally decided to study medicine, so I need someone who knows what they're doing to be the one to move the business forward; are you interested?"

Of course I was; this was a God-send!

I gabbled out my thanks, but David waved them away.

"Nonsense, this is to do with family, so I'll have a meeting with Mark tomorrow and see if I can't beat him down a little on his price. Now let's go and see if the ladies need a hand."

There was one other piece of good news, and I saw it quite by accident, as I happened to pause my TV channel hopping on CNN one evening two years later.

My father had been fighting extradition for almost two years now; he and Michael Czyzyck had been very naughty boys, selling black market computer chips and special solid-state batteries, the kind used in cruise missiles, to Iran, through a dummy company based in Odessa, on the Black Sea coast.

The Court of Appeal in London had finally decided that he had committed an offence against the United States; under the USA PATRIOT Act that constituted grounds for granting the State Department's request for extradition.

The bastard was coming here, and with any luck they'd stuff him in a cell with a huge rapist where he'd spend the rest of his miserable life being Bubba's gang-bang bitch. I could hear Barbara's laughter as I watched the news segment, seeing that face I'd honestly hoped I'd never see again collapse as the judgement was given against him.

The next morning, I was woken by the sound of Ashley being noisily sick. I immediately jumped out of bed to see if she needed help, but she waved me away as she wiped her mouth and rinsed with mouthwash.

"Baby, are you Ok? What's wrong?" I asked, hovering over her.

"Nothing baby, I'm fine, everything's fine, this is normal!" she smiled.

I was still worried. "You don't sound fine, you sound terrible, healthy people don't yark like that...!"

She turned and smiled at me, then laid her head on my chest.

"Nicky, we're fine; both of us are fine, honest!"

Now I was puzzled. "What do you mean both of u...Oh, OH! Oh MY GOD! You're pregnant!"

She smiled shyly at me and nodded. I was shaking, I was going to be a father, we were having a baby, OMIGOD!

"Nicky, Nicky, NICKY!"

Eventually I calmed down enough to realise she was talking to me.

"Calm down, baby, we're not having it today, relax! Call Mom and Dad, call Judy, and then get dressed. Move, baby!"

I was floating; after the initial euphoria, all I could think was 'I'm going to be a dad; I'm going to be a dad!'

I never saw or heard of my father again. Much as I had wanted to push him off someplace high with a stout rope around his neck, I knew that was not the way to deal with someone like him; his greed, his contempt for the law, for his fellow man, and for his beautiful, wronged, wives had brought him to this, but I wouldn't rejoice in his punishment; Barbara had brought me up better than that. His punishment was just and fitting, that was good enough for me. The mills of God grind slowly, but they grind exceeding small...

++++

I knelt by the grave in Stanwix Cemetery in Carlisle, on a cold late-November morning. The wind coming in from the highlands of Scotland, and frigid with the promise of early snow, blew leaf litter and small twigs around me as I finished clearing the gravesite. I dusted a few more away, and then I could finally cry.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers