Ragdoll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kitten? What do you want?" she asked again.

"Please..." I said.

"Please... what?" she whispered sensually.

I knew what she wanted then, and I could not have denied her, nor me. In this moment, I belonged to her. "Please..." I whispered plaintively, "make me come..."

Now she leaned close again and began kissing me, her fingers curling around my intimate chain again. She began to tug on it quickly, yet gently...

I squirmed, trying to follow the pull, my hands clenched tight, toes curled, lifting my hips to her.

She kept at it, drawing me closer and closer.

I arched myself, pelvis lifted, my legs straining to rise, to meet, to merge - an unbridled ecstacy welling in my loins. I was taut, like a bowstring... and then I snapped.

I cried out with the intensity and the joy of it, my body convulsing uncontrollably, my pussy spasming over and over with intense waves of pleasure, clutching at nothing inside me. Never before in my life had I felt such complete sexual bliss.

"Good girl," Nyah said softly as she shifted herself above me again, this time laying fully upon me, against me, covering me with her sensual warmth.

"We're not done yet though," she whispered.

She lifted her head and turned to her husband, our silent observer, softly inviting him, "Join us Gabriel."

I felt his added weight as he moved onto the bed, though I could not see him as he moved behind Nyah. In another moment, I understood - the expression on Nyah's lovely face coupled with a slow rhythm of motion beginning, followed by Gabriel's masculine arms being placed to the sides of Nyah and me made me know that Gabriel was now behind us both, thrusting into his wife.

She looked at me then, watching me, wanting me to watch her while she was being fucked.

"It won't be long..." she whispered to me, her eyes closing with pleasure briefly. "The thing is..." she whispered just for me to hear, "I simply detest ejaculate. Though I love Gabriel and he loves me, I can not abide his cum in me, or on me. We find ways to - compensate."

I could hear the slap of Gabriel's hips against Nyah's ass as his thrusts grew more urgent, and she had to brace herself now with both of her hands on the bed beside my slender shoulders.

"You wouldn't mind being filled in for me, would you kitten?" she asked.

The deliberate play on words must have amused her, for she laughed softly, "Of course you wouldn't."

She kissed me on the lips softly then turned her head to her husband, "Now love," she said.

With that, she slipped from atop me and rolled beside me, allowing Gabriel full access to me.

His broad smooth chest was heaving with pent up need, so close to release. He fell upon me and I felt him enter me in one urgent thrust. He groaned and began fucking me, his hands reaching up to grasp my shackled wrists, subduing me more if it were possible. He became raw primal male power and need, thrusting, pinning my hips and pelvis to the bed; the focus of him, his throbbing cock, buried to the depths of me such that I felt as if he were part of me... and then he came, shuddering almost violently, pumping his loins into mine, filling me to overflowing with his pent up fluids. Even with him still finishing, I could feel his hot sticky cum dripping from my sex, down between the cleft of my ass.

Nyah shifted, and I felt her fingers brush my hip, and then I heard her coax her husband lovingly, "That's it love... give her everything."

I understood from the sum of their movements that she was caressing his balls and squeezing them gently, milking him, ensuring that he came completely, emptying as much of his seed into me as he possibly could.

~~~

Later, unbound, naked, I returned from the bathroom and slipped into bed, finding Nyah's warm embrace. Gabriel lay on her other side, sleeping.

"It's my turn now kitten... I need," she whispered softly.

She pushed gently against my shoulders, urging me downward.

I understood the simple direction. I slid down beneath the covers, kissing lightly against her skin. I felt her quiver slightly with anticipation. I spent the next half hour with my face between her thighs, lost in her soft dark folds. Three times she arched and convulsed against me... Eventually we slept.