Ragdoll Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued adventures of submissive prostitute, Violet.
3.2k words
4.05
29.6k
7

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Threats and Promises

It was mid-morning and I was back in my room. My hair was still a bit damp from a parting frolic in the shower with Nyah and Gabriel, and I was feeling rather languid from all of the attention. I closed the door and secured it, and then just stood there for a moment, reflecting upon everything that had happened these past few days.

I wondered what Tif's night had been like. I missed her. The leash and collar she had placed on me were stowed safely in my bag - they were a promise of something to come, to me at least. I wasn't ready to face the day yet, so I padded into my bedroom, removed my clothes and shoes, and buried myself beneath the covers. I snuggled in and within minutes I was asleep.

Some time later I woke, but was still not quite ready to rise. I flexed my toes and drew the covers more tightly against my chin... I smiled at the gentle rise of my breasts poking upward like two little tents. Less than a minute later, I heard a beep from my Netunit and knew I had to get up - the sound was probably what had woken me in the first place. I slipped from bed reluctantly and drew on a soft robe, then padded back out into my main room and plopped lightly onto the chair before the villainous machine that I loved so dearly - it was my link to the world, and it was how I shopped!

The beeping email was from Brentwood. I was supposed to be in his office at 13:00 (1PM). It was 13:02! "Fuck," I thought. I ignored all of my other communications for now and went into panic mode. First stop, and considering that I would probably end up being fucked somehow, literally, I needed to pee. I stripped from my robe, dropped it on the chair, and then scooted, naked, into my bathroom. I peed... and wiped, and then decided to remove my chain and hoops for now. I set them aside, and for a moment suspended, I just looked down at myself, between my legs, at my vagina. I felt right, the way I was supposed to be. Another beep from my Netdisplay broke my reverie. I flushed and pranced back out across the main living space of my room and into my walk-in closet. I needed to get dressed, and fast.

I pulled on a pair of bikini panties - they were a single shade of blue with little raised flowers patterned on them. I "snapped" them at my hips, and then shimmied into a pale blue sleeveless sheath dress while at the same time stepping into a pair of dark blue ballet flats. "OCD girl strikes again," I thought. I grabbed a black bead necklace and slung it over my head, around my neck, while heading for the door; then turned back at the last moment and went to my dressing table and quickly applied a touch of pale pink lipstick. I was out the door fifteen minutes past the time of my appointment with Brentwood.

~~~

"You're late," Brentwood stated.

He was seated behind his desk with multiple Netdisplays arranged for his convenience. I could see images reflected onto the polished wooden surface.

"Be seated, Violet," he said, gesturing toward his couch.

I glanced at him, trying to read his expression, then settled myself lightly, where directed, assuming a demure posture. I leaned forward a little, waiting for him to continue.

"Our conversation will be brief. I am pressed for time now," he said.

He looked at me pointedly.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"First, I'm not sure what occurred publicly at Kitten last night, but requests to engage you specifically have been trickling in. You have been noticed. Your chance clients from last eve also left a rather large tip, significantly more than is customary. Good work. If things continue this way, you will see benefits."

He watched me.

"Next, you will have your tongue pierced. The procedure can be done at the girls' medical facility in your apartment building. A specialized laser is used - there will be little swelling and you will heal within a few days."

I started to ask why this was needed, opening my lips to speak, but then I changed my mind and nodded, "Yes Sir."

"The reason for this, beyond allure and ornamentation, will become clear in time," he said.

"Finally, you will accompany me to our Corporate Masquerade Celebration in late October. You may choose another girl to join us. I suggest that the pair of you plan something interesting to make it worth my time."

I tried again to read him, to see a little more of who he was beneath the veneer of Director, but he was a master of control, allowing one to see only what he chose to reveal, and nothing more.

"Yes Sir, I... we will," I said.

"You are dismissed," he said.

~~~

Upon returning to my apartment building, I stopped in the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat. I chose a steamed vegetable dish and a small but sinfully delicious cinnamon roll. Once finished, I proceeded back to my second floor room, thinking again of Tif. Of course, I would ask her to come to the Masquerade with me.

My plan was to do some Net shopping after checking my communications. I frowned slightly as I approached my room, seeing some sort of document size envelope resting on my receiving table. I lifted the envelope with my left hand and punched in door access keycodes with my right; then slipped into my room sideways and pulled the door closed behind me.

Once inside, I grabbed a nail file from my dressing table and then sat down in the chair before my Netdisplay. I used the file to slice open the envelope and then drew out its contents. It was a picture of a young man, somewhat zoomed in to show his face. The image was quite clear, but there was some sort of line running both vertically and horizontally through the center of the image. I studied the face, and then suddenly, I knew him! It was Jocel... Jos! There was no mistaking the blending of features which formed his vibrant handsome face... I turned the picture over, curious, to find printing there (in deliberately distorted block like characters):

"Your schedule is clear. Be in the storage warehouse at 1 AM, or else."

My heart sank as I realized what the picture presented - it was Jos, targeted in a sniper's scope. I knew that he would be engaged in intensive training for his role in special ops. It was likely someone there who was targeting him, "but why?" I thought.

For the remainder of the afternoon and early eve, I was unable to focus on much of anything. I felt somewhat like I was just going through motions. Concern for Jos consumed me. I could not allow anything to happen to him if it was in my power to prevent it.

There was an email from Tif,

' Hey Vi! You won't believe it but I'm tanning on a yacht in the Carribean. I'm with some hotshot CEO - he flew me here on his private jet. I knock him around a little, and let him lick my feet and fuck my brains out a few times a day. He's actually rather fun. I'll be back in a few days, with no tan lines! Um, are we... Do you...???

<3 Tif '

I typed a quick reply,

' Yes, don't give me a choice - can't wait for you to get back.

Yours, Violet '

Time passed.

At one point I ordered a titanium captive bead ring for my clit hood along with an assortment of colored beads. I also spent some time looking at tongue barbells, but did not order any yet. I would not really know the size I needed until I was pierced. I loved virtual shopping. I could spend hours changing colors and patterns and styles - creating virtual outfits before finally deciding on those I would actually buy.

I lay on my bed and dozed.

I paced.

When the appointed time drew near, I changed into a simple white babydoll nightie and matching panties, and slid a pair of celadon green slippers onto my feet. If anyone stopped me I would just say that I was not feeling quite right and that I was on my way to Medical, to see the night nurse.

Finally, it was after midnight, and time to go downstairs.

~~~

As I passed the darkened fitness center, I imagined ghosts emerging to use the machines while noone live was present to disturb them; cavorting and otherwise doing ghostly things. Soon enough I came to the service entrance to the storage warehouse, and stopped. I stood before the door, listening, gathering myself, then placed a hand to the door and pushed my way within. I could see some light a short distance away, and this became my destination.

"Of course," I thought as I approached, and saw the little group with its central figure. "Victoria."

"Well, well, the little slut came. Welcome to our pajama party. We're having it especially for you," Victoria cooed wickedly.

There were four of them: Victoria and her sidekicks, Chelsea and Melissa, and the nightshift security guard I disliked. He was the one I had encountered recently when Brentwood had summoned me to soothe the German. The girls were all half dressed in pajamas or lingerie. The guard still wore his uniform pants and boots but he had stripped down to just a t-shirt on his chest.

Victoria spoke to me again, her tone icy, "I own you now. You do what I tell you to, or I waggle my finger and your precious Jos is history. I've been here for four years - I have connections and influence beyond your simple little perceptions. You might think to go to Brentwood, and you might take me down, but it would not save Jos. Is the situation clear?"

I swallowed, my shoulders drooping a little. "Yes," I said.

"Good," she said. "You are going to be my little slave slut."

She narrowed her eyes, assessing me, then turned to the others and spoke, "Strip her."

Chelsea and the guard were anxious to comply. I saw Melissa watching me, wearing a slightly troubled expression. She was the one who had seemed somewhat sympathetic previously, that day on the stairs when I had first met Tif.

Chelsea was a brunette with shoulder length hair, which, tonight, she had drawn back into a severe ponytail that bounced as she moved. She grabbed my fine, straight white hair in her fist and yanked my head back a little while the guard started working on my nightie.

"Fuck!" he said, "how does this thing come off?"

"Just rip it - get it off her," Victoria hissed.

Soon enough, my nightie was torn and pulled roughly from me and tossed aside. My slippers were next, and my panties soon followed, drawn down around my ankles and yanked off. I lifted each foot in turn to aid - there was no point in fighting them.

The guard was in a crouch, just finishing pulling off my panties when he looked up between my legs.

"Damn, look at that sweet little bare pussy. I can't wait to fuck her," he said.

You won't be doing that - not tonight at least," Victoria stated.

"What the fuck?" the guard growled. "You said I would get some action if I helped you, and altered the tracking logs."

"You will... Melissa is going to suck you off. Aren't you Lissa?" Victoria said. She was not asking.

Rather than give a direct answer, Melissa padded sexily over to the guard and slipped her manicured nails over the front edge of his pants, at his waist, and drew him after her. She backed up against a seemingly endless row of boxes stacked to the ceiling, and then dropped down to her knees and started working at his belt and zipper.

SMACK!

My head jerked sideways as I felt the sting of Victoria's hand against my face.

"What are you looking at? You are my slave. I am the center of your attention." Victoria said.

I could hear Chelsea laughing cruelly behind my back, but she had released my hair when Victoria slapped me.

"Get the cuffs," Victoria said to Chelsea.

It was clear to me that these two were alike in their natures. Together they were more than either alone.

Chelsea moved over to a small gym bag that had been sitting on the floor just at the edge of where the light reached. She bent down and ruffled around in the bag, drew something from it, and then returned to where I stood, naked, with Victoria looming before me. She carried a set of double cuffs, linked together with a short chain. They were cuffs intended to be used to bind a person's wrists and ankles behind their back, which, together, would render one into a sitting-kneeling posture, vulnerable to whatever their captor wished to inflict.

I saw eye contact, silent communication, between Victoria and Chelsea, and then Chelsea pushed me down onto my knees and pulled my arms roughly behind my back. I did not resist. Soon enough I was shackled in the double cuffs, my wrists and ankles bound behind me. I could not kneel upright now even if I tried.

Victoria lifted graceful hands to her olive shoulders and pushed the straps of her flowing nightgown aside, then let the gown fall to the floor around her feet. She stood naked in front of me, looking down upon me. Even faced with unknown torment from her, for nothing I had done consciously against her, I could not help but appreciate her exotic beauty. Her breasts were much fuller than mine, with richly textured dark rose colored aureoles. A single tattoo, a hand-sized black widow spider, decorated her stomach; the spider's abdomen centered around her navel where a ruby stud provided the widow's telltale hourglass marking. She wore her pubic hair shaved close, in a thin vertical stripe upward from her sex. Raven black hair fell straight, unbound, half way down her back.

At this point, Chelsea disrobed and moved in against Victoria.

"What do you think a slut should do for her Mistress?" Victoria voiced to me.

"Not this," Chelsea taunted, slipping her arms around Victoria's neck and raising her mouth to her. They shared a deep sexually charged kiss...

I glanced over to Melissa and the guard. His hands were fisted on both sides of her head, his fingers twined in her dark blonde hair. He was thrusting into her mouth and throat relentlessly. She was kneeling, backed up against the boxes, her hands splayed on his hips, with nowhere to retreat. Suddenly, he grunted, and began a final almost violent assault, his movements smacking her head back against the boxes... His body went rigid against her, and then, finally, he withdrew enough for her to breathe again. I heard her gasping for breath, and for a moment our gazes met, her's tear filled and glassy from the mouth fucking she had just received.

SMACK!

This time Chelsea had struck me. She moved behind me again and grabbed my hair tightly, and pulled my head backward somewhat.

"I think you need to learn to respect your owner," she said.

Victoria continued now, addressing me, "I'm afraid there is only one way you can prove yourself to me, and prove that you accept what you are."

She laughed softly, her eyes gleaming wickedly, yet I thought I saw a hint of something else there as well. She inclined her head to Chelsea almost imperceptibly and I felt Chelsea force my head forward a little. As this occurred, Victoria spun around in front of me and then she thrust her rounded heart-shaped ass back against my face.

Victoria glanced backward over her shoulder and commanded me, her voice laced with dark intent, "Lick my ass, slave."

With little choice, (I had to protect Jos), I ran the tip of my tongue softly along the velvet smooth skin of her right ass cheek.

"Not like that... do it right," Victoria said icily.

I sighed inwardly, and then began to lick gently against her ass, drawing closer to her cleft, finally delving to its center where I flicked my tongue once lightly against her little puckered asshole.

"Better, but still not good enough," Victoria cooed back to me.

I yielded now, releasing myself to her will and want. I licked her again and angled my head just a little; then pushed my tongue gently up inside her ass, kissing and tasting her there. It was pungent, sharp, unfamiliar. She was clean, but natural. I was not tasting vanilla flavored enema. I sensed that the act was precisely what she wanted it to be for she squirmed a little, and sighed. I felt Chelsea's hold on my head ease a little...

"Holy fuck, she's actually doing it," Chelsea voiced. "It's almost like she likes it."

Victoria spoke, her voice broken a little with apparent desire on her part for what I was doing to her, "She does, even if she does not. It is who she is. She thrives on... nnhH... humiliation, on being controlled and degraded and used. Hurting her emotionally, and to a lesser degree physically, meets a deep compelling need within her. Without misery, she is miserable."

"But we must not reward her too well just yet," she said as I felt her pull away from me.

I lowered my head, my face flushed. I waited - it was all I could do. This would be over when Victoria decided it was so.

Melissa and the guard had rejoined the little group around broken, naked me. I could see clothes being gathered from the floor around me, and saw my poor torn nightie...

Victoria spoke to me again, "Do you understand now, my little bitch slave slut?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

I saw Victoria lean down to gather her robe with her left hand, and then watched as her feet came into view in front of my lowered gaze. I noted the dark red polish on her toenails and a single small ring on her left middle toe.

"Look at me," she said coldly.

I did.

She reached between her legs and parted her pussy lips with two fingers and then squatted slightly above me.

"This is for not thanking me for allowing you to lick my ass."

She urinated on my face with a sustained golden flow...

When she was finished, empty, she spoke again, to give direction, "Melissa, get her restraints off..."

When this was done, they left me. For a while I just huddled there on the cool harsh concrete floor, shivering from the effects of Victoria's urine evaporating from my naked body. Everything she had said about how I felt was true.