Rage Against the Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blind, she lifted the axe up charging at the beast. He didn't see her approaching, as he was lost in the ecstasy of his orgasm. He was still firing his load at her as Alice hurtled through the stream veering down the axe hard on the vile spot that would secure his full attention. Severing the massive cock from his body, she heard the beautiful sound of his agonized scream. Pain and hate filled his voice as blood pumped from his stump and spread across the floor.

Alice's eyes stung and burned, but she opened them nonetheless. She had to see what was going on, had to make sure she remained alive. Viewing through pallid cream the beast in front of her, grabbing at its groin with his right hand. With the left, he clawed his way out of the room leaving a slick blood trail. She had no way to wipe her eyes, no cloth nearby and the rest of her body was dripping cum to the floor. Following the Minotaur out of the room she hauled up the axe over her head again, flat side out.

"How...how can you...only I..." he could barely speak from pain. Obviously he was shocked by the power of the girl. Honestly Alice hadn't thought about how she had lifted the thing, it weighed a good seventy pounds at least. She brought the level side against the Minotaur's chest slamming it twenty feet down the hall hitting the far wall with great force.

The building quaked, pieces of wall falling apart. Alice sensed chunks of the house tumbling away, knowing the blow against the Minotaur; its hard hit against the wall was bringing down the house. At least a good section of it. Striding towards the giant, making her way towards the creature that had hunted her. He looked at her with wonder, seeing her for something new, some kind of Valkyrie, a goddess able to lift his beloved weapon.

"How..."

"Who cares? I can and I will!" rage filled Alice, immense fury at the rape. Rage against the Minotaur that had done such atrocious things to other girls. Rage against a beast that could and had speared women through their orifices killing them. Rage of god knew how many women blossomed inside of her, waiting for sweet release and revenge.

Lifting the axe one last time over her head, "You want to fuck me? Well...FUCK YOU!!" Alice brought the axe down cleanly severing his head from shoulders, fury venting through steel. Bull horns stopped the spinning head two feet from the twitching body. His eyes sunk deep inside his head, death tarnished them black gold.

Alice ambled away, axe draped over her shoulder, bare naked. She wanted to get the hell out of the house. Rooms passed by as she walked, her eyes never looking at graven images in them. Just desiring to get away, find something to cover her soaked body and get away. Down stairs, half of the home was now missing from the power of the beast slamming against the walls.

The living room was just as decrepit as the rest of the house. Yet, there was a sheet lying on the table, not clean but cleaner than her body. Wrapping herself up in it, stains seeping through it as her cum drenched body was bonded to it. A toga was what it looked like, but for once Alice didn't care how she looked. At that moment, Alice had become a warrior goddess, holding her new weapon up high, finally wondering why she could so easily wield it.

Who cares, I can and I most likely will need it.

Walking out the door she felt rain coming down from a blackened sky. It washed cum away from her hair and face. Enjoying the rain as it swept clean much of the evidence of her ordeal she set out down a hill the house resided on, to the town below. Alice wasn't sure what would happen, what to expect, but she was armed and ready to take it on.

I dealt with it, now it's time to figure it out.

12