Rage of Passion Ch. 2

Story Info
August confronts Pandora.
1.8k words
4.18
20.7k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August watched as she approached the door, her naked beauty more than he'd seen in forever. His mind racing wildly, what should I do? Captured in her beauty her red hair floating like flames, her soft milk white skin begging him to touch her.

She Grabs the Doorknob to exit onto the pool area, as she does August vanishes into the shadows and observes her silently.

Pandora looks about a bit uneasy of her surroundings for some strange reason or another, Then she dives into the pool. She surfaces and begins to swim more relaxed, as from the shadows August watches in silence.

The Beast Raging inside him he knows only one thing he must have this woman no matter what, he thinks a moment and that was a moment to long the second doorman spotted him... Hey Hey you he shouts... towards August.

Pandora Quickly Looks towards the shouting... and spots August in the shadows and Grins Playfully to herself. She dismisses the guard and after he is gone she speaks, Mr. Never you may come out...

August advances from the shadows towards Pandora. Then stands by the edge of the pool looking down into her eyes. Mr. Never, she smirks. And what brings you to be a peeping tom in my domain this late at night? She looks into his eyes for the truth as he speaks...

Well you his eyes flicker like flames, Really and what about me made you do this? I have never in my entire being desired anyone as much as I desire you Pandora. She laughs lightly. That sounds like some of your notorious Playboy bullshit August. I have had my eye on you for awhile now, I know about you as much as you do almost. So cut the bullshit and tell me why your here?

He walks slowly to a metal chair along the pool and sits. Well when your finished having a midnight swim I'll be here waiting. She Smirks and pushes off the side of the pool and swims totally ignoring him. Then After she has had her fill of Swimming she walks up the steps of the pool and out, dripping water onto the pools edge as she makes way to August...

August watches her as she advances totally nude and more beautiful than he has ever seen. She pauses and looks down to him. So August about the reason you are here? She Folds her arms...

August clears his throat and in one swift motion kneels and buries his tongue into her crotch sliding his tongue along her tender lips and flicking his tongue across her swollen clit. Pandora Grabs him by the back of his head as moans of pleasure escape from her mouth... She Pulls his face into her further. As waves of pleasure flow thru her body, Then all of a sudden she throws him back away from her. And Glares not so fuckin fast August, your not gonna just win me over that swiftly. August Tilts his head in wonder. I am not one of your Cunts that just bow to your every whim. Goodeve Mr. Never And she walks off entering her home and vanishes. August just grinz knowing she will be his soon enough, he rises and enters into the house.

What do you want here a deep voice barks out as a ghoul approaches, August Raises a brow, Hmmm well it sure isn't you now is it. I suggest you be gone from here the ghouls snaps out. Yea well I suggest you back the fuck off me before I rip you spine out thru your asshole with my bare hands he Grinz...

Hearing the confrontation downstairs Pandora Quickly Dresses into an evening gown and makes her way downstairs to see what is going on. I am going to count to 3 very slowly and if your not gone from here I am going to make this hurt. One.... Two.... Three... he is interrupted by Pandora's Voice. Aidan she calls out. Leave us... And Aiden exits the room.

She takes a seat on a plush couch and pats it. August come sit beside me lets talk. August makes his way to her and sits... She claps her hands and Alex her second ghoul appears, Bloodwyne for Mr. Never and Me Alex He nods and walks off to get them drinks and returns setting them on the table in front of the couch. She grabs one glass and hands it to August and takes the other in hers and sips. So August, lets cut the Bullshit and get to the main Idea of you being here. She smiles gently at him, then sips from her glass.

August Sips from his glass gazing at Pandora as his mind races wildly thru thoughts of her. Trying to think of what to say. He sets his glass down and his eyes flicker like fire. The reason I have come here tonight he laughs lightly, Extending his fangs as he smiles, you have no clue as to why do you Pandora he grinz...

I do she says but I'd rather hear them from you August it may sound better in your words than mine, Be a man and just spill it no one can hear this but us... We are alone now.

I come here tonight stalking you as my prey for this evening we may both be kindred but still we have needs, my needs are quite simply. I desire you. I desire you in everyway imaginable. Looking at her now, I desire to run my hands thru your red hair it moves like fire in the wind. I desire to hold you in my arms and trace your milkwhite softskin with my hands. I desire to hold you close to me and feel everything you are. I desire to make your wildest dreams reality. He pauses and watches her for a moment.

She rises slowly looking into his eyes. and Kneels at him and traces his cock thru his pants with her fingertips. Is that so August she grins playfully. He looks down at her and smiles yes that's right, his mind in a tormented storm of lust and desire.

Then she stops and rises not tonight you son of a bitch now goodeve. And storms off as Alex and Aiden Both return to escort him out of the house...

August is lead to the door and let out. The door shut and now locked. He makes his way to his car and leaves tearing down the city streets at 120mph in his corvette. He spots a lady in a broken down car on a deserted street and whips around to go act like he is there to aid her.

Meanwhile...

Pandora in her bedroom is having thoughts about what has transpired this eve.

She calls out to Aiden and Alex who both enter her room that's lit dimly by candlelight.

She Smiles Wickedly as the two ghouls enter her bad and begin to caress her body and pleasure her.

August at the same time pulls up behind the stranded car and lady. Getting out of his he walks to hers looks like you need some help her he smiles. Yea piece of shit car I need to junk it and get a better one. Well lets see if I can help you any he smiles. He gets under the hood and fiddles about a bit, try and start it up... The Lady gets in and cranks the starter over and it fires up...

Wow all excited she jumps out of the car. Your an Angel a lifesaver. How may I ever repay you? As she bounds to him and hugs him tightly... She backs away a little and drops to her knees swiftly she unzips his pants and grabs his flaccid cock pulling it out she begins to suck it. Mmmmmmm such a lovely cock this is my repayment for your help baby she smiles, then starts working on his cock more sucking all she can.

August grabs the back of her head and shoves her further onto his cock. Mmmmmm Yea thats it suck that fuckin cock like it's the only cock your gonna get bitch... she deep throats him and continues to suck expertly away on his massive rigid cock. Yea take that fuckin cock suck it baby he growls she continues to go about sucking on his cock, then she begins to tug on his nuts caressing them as she sucks him off... August moans in pleasure as he senses he is about to blast cum down her wanting throat. She feels his balls tighten and braces herself to swallow his entire load. Oh yea baby gonna cum soon he face fucks her now... pounding his cock down her throat, he grabs her tightly to him and shudders as explosion after explosion of hot sweet cum blast down her throat. she swallows it all not even missing a drop then licks his cock clean. Mmmmm Wow baby your something else she exclaims...

August Swiftly picks her up and lays he on the hood of the car not caring about a thing the beast has been released, he rips off her top then grabs her skirt and panties and rips em off. Ewww Mr tough guy I love it this way baby... He pulls her to him and shoves his still hard cock into her cunt and begins a steady pace. Mmmm yea baby fuck me she cries out... Ohhh yea fuck me good... Pound my cunt give me that hard cock she barks... August begins to pound her hard as he can making the entire car rock back and forth. He is fucking her so hard the slapping of his balls echo's into the night. Ohhhh Ooooooh baby she cries out, I'm I'm she shudders as her climax hits... Cummming oh dear god so so good ohhh yes fuck me as she convulses... August himself joins her in Orgasm as he learns in to her and licks her neck... she is lost in pleasure as he sinks his fangs into her neck, and sucks the life right out of her. then he rips into his wrist and looks into her life I give you eternity as he places his wrist to her mouth, now drink he commands and she drinks when she has had enough he pulls away and licks his wrist so it heals... and replaces his cock in his pants.

She screams out in pain and terror as she is transformed into a beast of the night like August Then Silence...

August Looks to her, Welcome to my world...

Then he walks back to his car and vanishes into the night...

Meanwhile...

Back at Pandora's she is being pleasured by Alex and Aiden, while being haunted by August's words to her she can't get them out of her mind...

To be continued...