Rage of Passion Ch. 4

Story Info
The setup.
1.7k words
4.14
18.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness falls upon the city,as the undead rise from there resting spots to once again hunt and to feed..

August Rises from his tomb and walks thru his home.
Pondering what this night may bring.

He Spots Amber one of his trusted Ghouls.
Amber ?
Yes Master August..
She walks to him and Kneels head bowed.

He looks down at her and speaks..
What has been since last eve..?

She looks up,well Master not much just the regular talk about town.
Everything in your business is doing well.

As She Speeks Robyn Walks in..
Spotting August she approaches and kneels before him bowing her head.
Darkeve Robyn So good of you to join us.
Darkeve Master.

He Looks them both over,then Tears the flesh from both his wrists Drink he commands.
As they both take a wrist and feed,when they have had enough he pulls both wrists away and licks them so they heal.

So ladies what are we going to do tonite Hmmmm ? He *Grinz*
I know How about we all go into the living room and relax awhile Hmmmm, He raises a brow.
Amber and Robyn Follow his lead into the living room where he sits in a large chair,taking there places beside him on the floor.
They being to caress his body massaging him softly..
Then the phone rings...August Answers,as the ghouls begin to do a strip dance..Hello
August this is Lucien how are you this eve..
Well Lucien as he eyes the two disrobbing one another and making out heavily..
I am doing quite well how are you..
Lucien *Chuckles* yea your doing well that red headed hottie ya took home lastnite wow.
Where'd ya hook up with a babe like that ?

August falls silent..
Say What ?
She was a looker August you devil you..
Lucien what the fuck are you rambling on about..
You know August Last eve at the Bar and the dance floor with the red headed hottie..
Lucien I was in no Bar last eve with nor red headed hottie..
Well August you can hide it all ya like but I seen ya there.

As he is on the phone the ghouls are kissing and licking away at one anothers body and eventually Curl up into a 69
and lick away at one anothers cunts..but on the verge of cumming..

GOD DAMNIT Lucien I wasn't there and if I was someone has impersinated me.
He Slams the phone down and rises.
which breaks his ghouls advacing orgasm's
And then he looks to them both..Either of you know about me dancing with a red headed hottie ?
Amber speaks No Master I haven't heard of this untill now..
Robyn cuts in I have Master..you were in the bar and danced with Pandora you were seen going away with her from there..
but as for what happened afterwords only you know..
DAMNIT he bitchslaps Robyn..and bares his fangs glaring at her.
You say that one more time Robyn and I'll end your fuckin loyalty to me here and now..
She lowers her head and kneels shaking in fear.
Understood Master..in a low voice.
As he turns and storms out of his home into the night..

Sometime later...

He arrives at Pandora's home..and knocks on the door.
Aidel answers the door..
He looks at Aiden is Pandora home ?
He Snarls his upper lip..
No she is not..
*Slam*
He slams the doorshut locking it once again..

Back in his car August Dials the Seneschal of the City.
Darkeve Sir...Darkeve August what is one your mind..
Well have you seen Pandora Sutton Sir ?
No August but word on the streets is she was with you last nite..
Is there a problem August ?
Nothing I can't handle Sir..nothing I can't handle
Darkeve Sir August Hangs up,And sit's in his car thinking of what to do next..

August decides to pull his car down out of the way and watch the house from a safe distance.
About 2 hours pass by,when a moving truck pulls into the drive and 3 men get out and go to the door knock and are let in.
They preceed to carry items out and appear to be loading the truck.
After about 2 1/2 hours the truck leaves..
Then Aiden and Alex jump into a car and drive off..
August Starts his car and follows close but not close enough to be seen.
They pull up to a large remote gate and into a driveway, as August pulls over to the side and parks.
Observing them go into a strange home.
He has At last Found where Pandora has been ghouls always sooner or later go to there Master,He Smiles to himself and Exits his Car
keeping a low profile.
He begins to scan the surroundings of the home and finds it best to go thru the back way over a rock wall and onto the property.

Making his way thru the huge property he nears the house and begins to scan for anything moving.
Finding Nothing Stirsd visable to him from outside..
Then a Man exits he has never seen Studying him closey as he walks to a car and drives to the gate and exits..
Hmmmm August thinks.
August Shapeshifts into the form of the man that just left and proceeds to go to the back door and entering the house..
Walking as if he knew what he was doing he goes thru the house when he is confronted by a ghoul.. that pauses and bows Master Marcus we have gathered all her things.
August thinks..Very well then you have made me proud.. the ghoul nods and walks off..
August continues thru the house and up the stairs looking room by room.

When he comes to a door that is locked.
As he grabs the doorknob another ghoul approches..Master will you need anything for the lady ?
Thinking again he says no the ghoul bows ,turns then walks off as he grabs the doorknob and turns it so tight it busts unlocking. *click*
He slowly opens the door to behold Pandora Sutton who was locked in this room..
He quickly enters and shuts the door going to her.
Pandora..?
Get Away from me you creep she screams..as she backs away..
Pandora no it's August...
Realizing he forgot to change back he does so..
She looks at him in utter shock..
August is it really you or is this another mind game..?
No Pandora it is me.
She rises and goes to him hugging him tightly as he changes back into that of Marcus..

Come quickly we must get out of here. he takes her by the hand,and leads her thru the upstairs of the house and down the large staircase to the main floor.
*nodding* to Marcus's ghouls he exits the house.
With Pandora now his August makes his way off the premisses and back to his domain.
Changing back along the way to himself once again.

Upon Entering his house they embrace.
Kissing Passionatly,and disrobing each other..
Mmmmm August I been waiting for you to Mmmmmm come save me MMmmm *kissing him*

And I have been needing you so Pandora as they rip each other clothes off..
He Agresses Her pushing her to the floor..
Pandora Agress back by Racking her long nails thru his back ripping the flesh..
August begins to run his tongue down her neck kissing and nibbling as he trails her body.
Down across each nipple he licks and sucks on them making them rise hard.
Ewwwwwww Mmmmmm She Arches her back upwards to him, as he trails off downward and finally reaches her pussy.
Mmmmm he moans lightly as he beholds her infinate beauty and gazes up from below into her awaiting eyes.
Then he goes for it and wildly and savagly beigs to lick away at her
she grabs him by the back of the head pulling him into her and locking her legs around his neck..
Ohhhh August Mmmmmm she Gasps..
As he continues to devour her pussy.
He sucks her clit into his mouth and pulls on it hard while flicking his pierced tongue across it..
She begins to buck wildly into his face her hip lost in a wave of hot sex.
Mmmmm Ohhhhhhh cumm Cummi Cumming SSsooooooo Close..
He Licks faster and more rampit.
Yesssssss Oh August she cries out and her Orgasm hits and rocks her entire body..
Immmmmm Immmmmm Cumming Baby MMmmmmmmmm thats it MmmmmMMm
August feels her Orgasm and Drinks from her when it hits rocking with her untill it subsides.
Then he kisses her once on the pussy and rises to gaze into her eyes..

Pandora says not a word only pushes him back onto the floor..
She climbs atop him grabbing his hard cock and impailing herself on it
August gasps, feeling her tight wetness.
Pandora begind to fuck him like no tommorrow.
Working her pussy like a true red would with fire and passion.
August holds onto her sexy ass driving himself into her as far as he can..
Pandora's eyes roll up into her head Mmmmmm Yeeesssss she hisses, I need this cock I love this cock and I am unconditionally yours.
Fuck me pound me take me August Mmmm oh yes she grinds her hips into him..
The heat of the moment has Captured August.. He is lost in her he is fucking her no other before her...
As he reaches Climax he rolls his eyes into his head Mmmmmm Oh yes Baby So close Mmmm yea Mmmmmm
He Moans out loud.
Pandora Quickly Reaches For her clothes and grabs a stake..
Yes baby I give you my best as she works her hips Cum lover Cum in me..
And at the very moment August looses Control and his orgasm hits.
She Stakes him sending him into Torpered rest..
Then she rises.

Looking Down at August resting so well..she smirks.
Fuckin Fool
and changes into a different female..
One with long jet black hair cold cold deep red eyes.
She walks to the phone..
Dials a number and waits..
It is done Sire..I shall bring him to you..
She quickly dresses,then grabs August Unmoving body and hauls him to his car and takes off.
Stopping at her car and tossing him in she burns August's Car and drives off
Making her way to Marcus.

Look for Rage of Passion Chapter 5
By Pandora.LeBeau