Rage of Passion Ch. 6

Story Info
August has a vision.
630 words
4.75
17.7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August returned to the bed and sat on it as he thought of what to do.
Then suddenly a vision flashes into his mind.
He could see Marcus and his ghouls through what appeared to be Tatiana'a eyes.
They appear to be having a discussion about current events at a graveyard within the city.
As they continue to talk the ghouls walk off elswhere.

Marcus moves closer to Tatiana , as she begins to disrobe in the moonlight.
Marcus gleems with desire as she tosses her clothes at him.
She pinches her nipples making them rise up hard as nails.
Then snakes her hand down to her cunt and rubs it gently, as she arches herself towards Marcus.

Marcus looks about cautiously to make sure none is about.
Then he begins to disrobe as Tatiana continues to pleasure herself.
She slowly glides her fingers over her delicate and swollen clit rubbing it ever so gently.
Marcus tosses his shirt to the ground, then his pants and under ware.

Meanwhile Tatiana lost in self pleasure slips two fingers into her wanting hot cunt.
Slowly she rocks back and forth, gazing into Marcus's eyes taunting him.
Tatiana rocks faster shoving her fingers deep within herself.
Marcus's eyes stay locked on her as her orgasm hit's
Her body convulses in a thousand waves of pleasure as her cunt juices flow down her thighs.

Marcus swiftly picks her up and lays her on tombstone.
He grabs her legs and spreads them far apart.
Then he goes down on her licking his way up her wet cunt juice soak thighs to her pussy.
She arches herself to him as he glides his tongue over her wanting cunt.
As Marcus eats her out Tatiana pulls and tugs on her nipples.

Then she grabs him by the hair driving his face into her , pushing herself into him.
She begins to fuck his face grinding her cunt into it.
Marcus wildly licks at her cunt meeting her passion
He drives two fingers deep within her and moves them in and out pounding his fist into her with every downstroke rocking her body.
Tatiana is on the verge of loosing it , when Marcus stops and backs away.

He glares at her as he grabs his cock and lays back onto the cold ground.
Tatiana rises from the tombstone and goes to him.
Grabbing his hard stiffened cock , she impales herself on it taking him all the way to his balls.
She violently begins to ride him up and down slamming herself onto him hard.

Marcus reaches up and tugs on her swollen hard nipples
Meeting her violent acts his cock pounding into her cunt like a jackhammer breaking concrete.
Tatiana's body convulses again and again rocked by wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure.
Then she rises off Marcus and goes to her hands and knees.

Marcus gets behind her and swiftly stuff his hard cock into her asshole
Tatiana arches from the piercing blow.
Then Marcus begins to violently pound her tight ass, rocking her body
Harder and faster he pounds her ass
Then he pulls out and Tatiana quickly spins around taking him into her mouth.
She sucks hard on it deep throating him to his balls.

Marcus feeling the need for release pulls out and blasts hot cum onto her face over and over and over again.
When he is done he turns grabbing his clothes and walks off into the graveyard.
Leaving Tatiana naked and cumsoaked.

The image vanishes from August's mind as Pandora enters the room from the bathroom.
She looks to August are you ok ?
August looks to her , I am fine.
I also have a plan, he grins evily..

Look for Rage of Passion Chapter 7 By Pandora.LeBeau