Raging Robyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly moved back against the dildo until I felt the rim of the head make way past my rectum. I felt spread open more than I ever had before and had to give myself a moment to relax. Robyn stroked my back in a soothing fashion as I inched down her rubber cock. I moaned and sucked air through my teeth as I allowed my self to slide up and down the shaft. I had not made it all the way down before I pumped myself onto the dildo lightly. They were not long strokes; just long enough to loosen me up and spread the lube generously.

Suddenly, I felt my ass open wide and I slid, slowly, down the length of the shaft until it was buried inside me. I felt myself still pushing back even though my ass cheeks had met Robyn's hips. "Okay," I quivered begging to be fucked. Robyn allowed her hands to move from my back to my hips. Nearly every detail was the same as it was when I took her anal virginity. Robyn's first withdraw was long and slow, but her first thrust shoved the full cock back into my ass with a thud of her hips. I felt the rubber dong bury deep into me and groaned as a second thrust came.

My arms buckled and my forehead met my forearms. I looked down the length of my body and saw that precum was pouring from my hard on. My dick was slippery and wanted to be touched, but I restrained for fear of cumming too soon. I looked further down and was able to see Robyn's knees and thighs between my spread legs. I watched as her muscles flexed each time she pushed into me.

Before long, Robyn was into it. She was more into it than I had anticipated. She jerked back on my hips in contrasting rhythm to every push of her hips. She was slamming into me harder and harder with every thrust like I was no longer attached to my hole.

I felt like my cock was going to explode, but I didn't want to cum and ruin the sensation. "Baby, can I lie on my back and watch you fuck me?" Robyn slowed her thrusts and slowly withdrew from me.

"Are you having fun?" she questioned as she pulled at my hips for me to roll over. I told her that I was with a smile up at her. I spread my legs to straddle her from beneath and she seemed to have an instinct for being the fucker as well as the fucked. She reached down to my knees and pushed them upward until my legs were bent and my ass was once again exposed.

Robyn wasted no time in getting her cock back into my ass. "Is this okay?" she asked to make sure that the position was not painful. I told her that I was okay just before she lifted my legs onto her shoulders. She returned to pumping in and out with the change of position. I was able to get a good look at the top of the harness that ran over her sexy hips. Her tits bounced each time her hips slammed into my ass. Her stomach muscles flexed and heaved between thrusts and breaths.

The sight of her, the sensation of her fucking me, the idea that my fantasy was fulfilled was too much for me to handle. I reached down and wrapped my hand around my cock. I jerked and stroked quickly until I came.

My cock twitched with the slick touch of my hand. It was the hardest orgasm I had ever endured. I let out a wide mouthed moan of ecstasy, but the angle of my legs being over Robyn's shoulders must have been the source of my surprise. The first spurt of cum landed into my agape mouth. I was taken aback for a split second, but swallowed the tiny bit of cum as the second and subsequent blasts of come fell to my chest and stomach.

I came until I milked my cock dry. Robyn had stopped her thrusts to watch the show then she let my legs down and leaned down to kiss me deeply with her cock still in to the hilt. The wonderful sensation of being fuck, a rubber cock in my ass, and the deep kiss of the woman that I loved more than any other I had ever known was more than enough to leave my fantasy completely fulfilled.

12