Raging Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping her eyes on his, the angelic redhead devilishly began removing the flannel pants he gave her. When they fell to her feet, she stepped out of them, standing in just a pair of black panties. Her legs were long and her thighs were creamy white, just like he imagined. Her breasts were high above her hourglass-shaped waist and toned stomach. He copied her this time, taking off his own pants without looking away from her... until he stood in his boxers. He, too, was quite toned. He stood a full six inches taller than her.

Chloe opened her mouth to speak, but the sensual man bent down slightly, slid one arm under her legs, the other behind her back, and lifted her up. He smiled down at her admiringly as he carried her to his bed... laid her down gently upon it, then settled his own body on top of hers... Their eyes focused on each other's for a moment, before their lips slowly reconnected.

...Hands began slowly roaming again as the kiss intensified. Passion was rising in their bodies. Chloe watched Alan sit up, then slowly start to remove his boxers, looking at her with longing in his hypnotizing eyes, before doing the same with her panties...

She was beautiful. Inside and out. Her hairless mound was calling out to him to touch, and he could not refuse... Ohhh, she felt so soft. Everything about her was soft...

She took control suddenly, laying him on his back, and began slowly kissing down his throat, then around his neck. His head drifted back in pleasure at her tender lips, and he let out a soft moan. His eyes closed blissfully as the young woman's delicate kisses travelled down his chest. With a mind of its own his hand moved up from her waist and his fingers weaved through her tresses. Her lips moved back up to his own, and he welcomed the kiss. His free hand slowly slid down the small of her back... and his heart nearly blew right out of his chest when he reached the soft skin of her butt. He held in his desire to drive right into her by switching their positions so he could only feel her curves and stomach... which aroused him just as much as feeling her bum....

It was his turn to lead perfect kisses down her neck, her collarbone, and in between her round breasts, before returning upward, just like she had done... But he ended his lips' journey way before her lips...

A wetness made itself present on one of her breasts. Her eyes shot open to capture the image of the man sucking her breast.

"Alan," the young woman moaned in pleasure. His tongue was flicking her nipple, causing her to clench her thighs together at the stimulation. He sucked and licked as if he hadn't eaten in so long, before kissing his way to the other nipple, and pleasuring that one. She arched her back as she repeatedly squealed his name in ecstasy.

He made himself stop though, because there was a much sweeter treat he wanted to taste before he could have her. Lifting his head, he watched the writhing young woman as he inserted his finger into her hot box and swirled it around. She squeezed his finger inside of her, making him smile, before allowing him to slide it out and slip it in his mouth.

"Oh, Chloe," he moaned at her sweetness. "You taste like warm honey."

Seeing the look of desire in her eyes, Alan knew it was time. He slowly lowered his body down on hers, finally sliding his hard manhood inside her treasure chest. His loins burned at the feel of her unbearably tight pussy... He had to hold himself for a moment so she could get used to his large size, and it just might have been one of the most difficult little things he ever had to do in his whole life...

Slowly and passionately, he began making love to her...

"Oh... Alan," the sweet woman whispered with desire in her voice.

Her hips collided with his as he slid in and out... in and out... in and out... Her pussy squeezed his cock so deliciously... He'd never be able to let her go. In the back of his mind he hoped the storm would last forever...

As the friction intensified, he increased his pace. Even with the temperature dropping extremely low outside, perspiration began dripping down their faces and thighs.

Chloe couldn't help but notice how sensuously Alan would kiss her, how lightly his fingers would caress her sensitive skin, how euphoric his eyes would become when he looked at her...

"Oh, Chloe... sweet Chloe..." he would moan by her ear.

Her trembling legs tightened every time he entered her, and she would moan back to him, "Alan... oh... oh Alan..."

...Alan could feel himself nearing his end already. He was pumping faster and faster into the beautiful soul beneath him. Her reactions were driving him insane. Her seductive moans and sweet cries of bliss made him light-headed. He knew she must be nearing her end as well... The erotic feeling of her legs tightening quicker made him so incredibly hard, he let go of his reins and drove onward toward paradise...

Chloe's body was writhing as her peak arrived, her eyes were wide, her lovely lips were spread into a blissful grin. She was contracting around Alan's pulsing manhood so fast as she rode out her pleasure. Alan's body was filled with tremors as he journeyed right along with Chloe...

Suddenly, Alan arched his back, his cock straightening, and he called out in ecstasy, "Chloe!... Oh, Chloe, honey....!"

"Alan..." Chloe cried, her red hair all over his pillow, her face contorted in the pleasure the two were sharing, her chest thrust forward as she arched her back, "Alan! I... I... oh, Alan!...."

Feeling her entire body spasming was so erotic, and he climaxed so intensely when he felt her honey drench him. Stream after stream of his steamy cream was released, overflowing her hot box ... Struggling to hold himself up as they made their moment last, Alan gazed upon the young woman he was making climax with him, and cried, "You are so beautiful, baby... so sweet and lovely..."

He collapsed on top of her, kissing her passionately for one breathless moment. Through his effort to calm his speeding heart and breath, he turned onto his back and pulled Chloe into his arms. His warm, protective arms held her in a loving embrace as she tried to slow her pulse as well. Clinging onto him, she noticed the storm outside still raging heavily...

...With his fingertips Alan sensually caressed her shoulders, her neck, her sides, her stomach, her cheeks, and her chest... He kissed the top of her head as it rested upon his shoulder. In the passionate silence, he gently lifted her chin up and gazed into her pretty green eyes. The smile she gave him warmed his heart, and the look in her warm, loving eyes told him she was feeling the same way about him, that he was feeling about her... Grinning so happily, he cupped her face with his hands and kissed her as if they had been apart for years.

When they pulled back to gaze into one another's eyes, he realized at once how big her smile was. Chloe knew it too; she couldn't help it, she had never felt so happy. Many unexpected things happened to her today, but this one was the best surprise...

He held her tightly against his chest as they began drifting off... Alan wondered to himself again how long the storm would last... then simply looked at the beautiful girl he was completely taken by, and kissed her forehead. Even if the storm wasn't over, he knew they'd be seeing each other as often as they could... He kissed the top of her sweet head of red hair, and looked at the window... his eyes eventually closing...

In the morning, the two lovers awakened to each other and grinned. Simultaneously their eyes averted to the window. The storm appeared to be far from over.

They showered together, ate breakfast naked, then came back to the bedroom. They made love all day, slowly enjoying each other. In the evening they ate dinner naked, then returned to the bedroom and made love again... For three days they did this, until the storm finally passed... But the passion never passed, the connection was already made, never to be broken, the two never to be separated...

12