Rah Rah’s Prom Night

Story Info
Step dad & daughter on prom night.
2.2k words
4.05
100.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came into my step-daughters life she was 10 years old. Not your average 10 year old. RahRah was very bright. She was an A student and excelled in every class. As the years went by she was always a very smart young lady, but I always noticed that she was also turning into a woman throughout the years.

Here she is 18 and in her senior year of high school and graduating in a few days with top honors. She has really turned into a beautiful young lady. She does everything you would expect a bright young lady to do. She studies hard and concentrates to her education. RahRah is the perfect step-daughter. She doesn't party, drink or hang out at night, and she is still a virgin.

Here is a story about her senior prom night. I hope you enjoy it because I sure enjoyed living it.

It was RahRah's senior prom in a few days. I took her shopping for a prom dress and she picked out a very pretty red strapless gown. When I saw her in it I could not help but notice just how grown she had become. She is 5'5'' and has a 36-28-38 measurement. She is such a young thing with a sexy body. I couldn't help staring at her cleavage as she posed in her dress and the dress being red really did it for me because I love red.

As we drove home from shopping for her dress and shoes I told her to be careful not to drink because teenage guys love to take advantage for teenage girls on prom night. She assured she was not drinking anything. Then I asked her if she was going to kiss her date goodnight after the prom. She hardly knew this guy named Steve from her school and said she had no interest in him like that. I was relieved to hear that because I remember what my date and I did on my prom night.

As prom night moved closer and closer I realized I was looking at RahRah in a new light. She was no longer a little girl, but a very pretty young adult. I would catch myself staring at her butt or tits any chance I got. In fact my loins were starting to ache for her. I was thinking about things I could do to such a young untouched innocent body like hers. I had to go and jerk off every time I thought about that young body of hers. Whoever gets that virgin cherry will be one lucky guy I would always tell myself.

It was finally prom night and my wife was very excited as she was helping RahRah get dressed and doing her hair. The limo finally arrived and Steve, RahRah's date rang the doorbell. I made sure to have "The Talk" with Steve about respecting and protecting my lil girl. I knew they were going to a house party after the prom, So I was not expecting RahRah to be home until very early in the morning. It was no big deal as I trusted RahRah. But Steve, him I didn't trust. I told RahRah to call if she was in any type of trouble no matter what time it was and I would come and get her. They got in the limo as my wife was taking pictures. Finally the limo drove off. There goes my not so lil girl going off to her senior prom.

It was about 1:00 in the morning when the phone rang. It was RahRah and she was crying and asked me to come and get her. She was ok but Steve left her at the house party and she was stranded at the party. I wrote down the address, told my wife she was ok and headed to pick her up. The house was 20 minutes away but hard to find. When I pulled up I saw RahRah standing in the front lawn by herself. She got in the car and I asked her what happened. She told me some of the couples were making out and Steve tried to kiss her but she stopped him and he got mad and left with another girl from the party. She was really upset.

As we started driving she told me she was upset because she wanted to kiss him but was too scared because she never kissed a boy before. I told her she would be ok and that the first kiss is always awkward. Then she said something that almost made me run a red light. She said she needed to learn and she wanted me to teach her. I told her I couldn't do that because I was her dad. She reminded me that I was not her real dad and that I didn't have to worry because she wouldn't tell anyone, especially my wife, her mother.

Before I knew what happened I had leaned over to her and started kissing her. Her lips were so soft and she was trembling as our lips met. I felt her tongue go in my mouth and thought to myself that she was a fast learner. We kissed for about 10 minutes and I started thinking about other things I wanted to do to her, but I fought it off as I slowly pushed her away. I told her that it was time to head home now, but she said she was hungry and we decided to stop at an all-night diner to grab something to eat.

After the waitress took our order I called my wife and told her RahRah was ok and we stopped to get a bite to eat. As we sat at the table I could see that RahRah was glowing. She really enjoyed that first kiss. She said she had something to tell me but was scared to say it and I told her it was ok. Just say what you want, and I would understand it. She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear that she wanted me to be her first. Being confused I told her that I thought I was the first person to ever kiss her. RahRah said I was not her first kiss because she practiced with some of her girlfriends. I was shocked to find out my daughter was a freak. My dick moved in my pants when she said that.

Then she said that the nights events was a plan she put together. She has kissed girls before but she wanted me to be her first lover and this was the only way to get me and her alone that night. No way could I do this. I mean I always thought about it but actually doing it. No way could I do this. She said she really wanted to experience her first time with someone she trusts and loves. Who else could that be but me, plus she said she always hears me and her mom making love and wants me to make her feel as good as I make her mom feel.

My horniness got the best of me as I thought of that virgin pussy and what I wanted to do to her. I was about to tell her that it would be wrong but I felt her hand under the table rubbing my dick. I was getting so hard as she looked at me with her deep chocolate eyes and said " PLEASSSSSEE Daddy" How could I resist something that I really wanted anyway. We took the food to go and luckily there was a hotel a half block away. She stayed in the car as I went and paid for the hotel room and I made sure to get a room in the back.

As we entered the room RahRah put her hand on my dick again and whispered in my ear, "Please be gentle with me daddy." That put me over the top. I grabbed her and started kissing her as she grabbed me and held me closer. I slowly unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor as she back away from me to the bed. She was a vision of beauty standing there in her red satin bra and panty set. As she laid on the bed I moved closer to her and laid on top of her just low enough to have my face in her tits. I undid her bra and low & behold I was staring at the most perfect tits in my life. They were so firm and the nipples were perky as they called to me. I put my mouth on one and started sucking as a pinched the nipple of the other. She just laid back and moaned.

I slowly ran my hand down to her thighs and asked her if her girlfriends ever kissed her between her legs. She said no but she probably would enjoy it if I did it. I stood over her and took her panties off. I was looking at a virgin pussy. It was so pink with very little hair. I couldn't wait to get my mouth on it. I took her hand and we walked to the bathroom. I started the shower and we got in together. We washed each other and then dried each other off. As I led her back to the bed all I could think about was that I was the luckiest man on earth right now.

As she laid back on the bed she knew exactly what to do as she spread her legs open and invited me to taste her forbidden nectar. I started at her calf slowly licking and kissing my way up. I got to the back of her knee and placed one gentle kiss there as I slowing worked my way up to her thighs. I could see her pussy was getting really wet and she started moaning and bucking her hips. Finally I reached the prize. I teased her clit with my tongue and slowly licked up and down her pussy lips. She kept moaning and finally begged me, "Please daddy please." I finally went in for the kill and started sucking on her clit like a mad man. She tasted so sweet. I was sucking on something that has never been touched by another man and I loved it.

After about 10 minutes of licking and sucking on this sweet virgin meat, I felt her get tense and her legs clamping down on my head. She was cumming and I was enjoying it. I sucked on her clit harder until I felt her getting wetter. She came with such force I thought she was going to break my neck as she closed her legs tightly. She laid there for 3 minutes breathing really hard but she just stared at me with a sparkle in her eye. Now it was my turn to cum. I knew it would be tough because she was still a virgin but I was determined to get all my manhood in her.

I got on top of her and slowly inched my throbbing dick head in her pussy. I almost came right there feeling just how tight she was. She told me not to worry about cumming because she takes birth control for her acne. I positioned myself for better leverage to slowly enter her. I humped in and out of her tight but wet virgin pussy as with every stroke I'd go deeper and deeper. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and I gave one final push as she screamed with pain and pleasure. I could feel that she was wetter than before and realized that that virgin cherry was popped.

I was finally able to fuck her the way I wanted to since I de-virginized her. I grabbed her ass and started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. She finally got the hint as I was trying to drill her deeper and deeper and she grabbed my ass pushing me in her womanhood even deeper. She was really enjoying every thrust and stroke as she kept saying, "Fuck me daddy, fuck me." I felt her pussy tighten and knew she was about to cum. I also felt that tingly feeling in my balls and knew I was about to cum myself. We were humping and grinding in unisom as we both came together. Her pussy muscles had tightened around my dick as it seemed she was trying to drain all the cum out of my balls.

As we both were panting and slowing our strokes down, I just laid there on top of her enjoying the best fuck I had in a long time. I was very thankful that she decided to let me be the one to bring her into womanhood. We knew it was time to head home as I'm sure my wife was wondering where we were. We took a shower, got dressed and jumped in the car. There were no words spoken as we drove home but I knew she enjoyed the night's pleasures because of the smile she had on her face. We pulled up in the driveway and my wife met us at the door. She asked if everything was ok and I assured her it was. As RahRah headed upstairs to her bedroom she turned to me and said, "Thanks dad, I am so glad that you were there for me tonight." I told her that I was glad also. I headed up to bed to get some sleep and think about the fun RahRah and I had that night.