Raider and the Lost Lamp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Co..." he began, but before he could give the command, Clara summoned a surge of strength and hurled herself forward, pushing her lips against his in an intense open-mouthed kiss. She did it partially out of a primal need to lavish affection of the man who had been pleasuring her so, but mostly to buy herself some time to recover before he sent her into another orgasm. But Clara was too out-of-breath to sustain the kiss for long. Her mouth slipped away from Jeff's and began drawing deep breaths once again. Jeff watched her with a sly smile. He couldn't help but admire her cunning method of stalling him, but he had made his decision to give her one last orgasm before the real action began.

"Come," He ordered in that same calm tone. Every neuron in Clara's body went haywire as a meltdown of pleasure stormed through her. She flung her head back as far as it would go, baying a loud moan of sheer ecstasy at the ceiling. Once again her privates pushed against his ever-hardening cock, in a vain attempt to achieve penetration.

Her back arched further and further with each second that passed without the orgasm subsiding, presenting her breasts to Jeff in a very attractive manner. With a considerable degree of self control, Jeff abstained from adoring the luscious mounds themselves (promising himself he would give them plenty of attention later), instead leaning forward to plant a tender kiss on the smooth skin between them. Clara could barely feel him there. She was caught in a crossfire within her own body, between an amazing orgasm, and a maddening need to have sex with Jeff. Her awareness was all but drowned out. And then in an instant, it all came rushing back, as her impassioned moan trailed off into silence and every muscle in her body went slack. She was exhausted. By now, her panties were saturated with her juices. Jeff, realising that the orgasm had run it's course, pulled Clara back upright. Mustering her strength, Clara guided her heavy head onto Jeff's shoulder.

"Please... Please, Master..." she pleaded, as Jeff gently brushed her hair out of her face. "It's so wonderful... so much pleasure... but I need to have you, too. Please, Jeff... make love to me!" Clara opened her eyes as she felt some strength beginning to return to her, looking up into Jeff's. Jeff gazed back, into Clara's lovely brown eyes, with a look of sympathy. They betrayed her utter desperation. He was somewhat surprised, considering the wild display he'd just seen (even watching it was exhausting), that Clara was so eager to continue so soon, but he didn't have the heart to balk at such a desperate plea.

"Alright," Jeff said, eagerly. A beaming smile washed over Clara's face and she lifted her head to tenderly kiss Jeff on the lips. As one kiss lead to another, and another, Clara lifted one hand, and waved it around in a gentle gesture and Clara's bra, panties and Jeff's briefs all disappeared in poofs of light smoke. The kissing continued for several moments before Jeff realised that they were now both totally naked. He pulled back just enough to run his eyes over Clara's splendid form, down her ideal hourglass figure, seeing for the first time the narrow trail of thin brown hair that lead down her mons to the gateway of her feminine pleasures. His attention was soon consumed, however, by her perfect breasts. Clara smirked playfully as she noticed the delighted expression on Jeff's face. She slowly moved her hands onto Jeff's (which had made their way down to Clara's waist), and gently guided them onto her breasts. Needing no further prompting, Jeff gently squeezed her lovely mounds. They felt as wonderful as they looked, filling his entire grasp with their supple warmth. Clara purred quietly, as Jeff's attentions to her breasts (which were still erogenous from the orgasms) sent a buzz of pleasure through her.

"Is this everything you hoped it would be?" she asked, with a seductive smile.

"It's so much more..." Jeff responded, as he continued to gently fondle Clara's breasts. "You are utterly gorgeous!" he said with undeniable sincerity.

By way of thanking him for the compliment, Clara leaned forward and tenderly kissed him on the lips once again. At the same time, she gracefully slid her hips up along Jeff's thighs. Jeff moaned as he felt the tip of his cock come in to contact with the smooth skin of Clara's mons. Clara's hips did not stop there, though, continuing their slow advance until Jeff's rigid penis was gently sandwiched between their two bodies. A few seconds later, Clara ended the kiss.

"This is only the beginning..." she purred, as she wrapped her arms around Jeff's neck once again. "What I'm about to do to you is gonna be more magical than all the things you've seen in this past week, combined," she declared with an almost sinister smile. Before Jeff even had a chance to respond, Clara lifted her hips and plunged her roasting hot snatch onto Jeff's magnificent erection. Clara moaned in delight as the ecstasy stampeded up her torso. It seemed like she'd been craving this forever, and for a brief moment, Clara found herself wondering just how long she had been wanting this to happen.

Meanwhile, Jeff growled as the amazing sensation of Clara's slick womanhood sliding onto his cock sent all of his animal instincts into overdrive. Her lips out of reach, Jeff threw his head forward and began passionately kissing the side of her neck. What remained of Jeff's conscious mind devoted itself to delaying his orgasm as long as humanly possible - he was in no hurry for this amazing experience to finish. He waited until his rod was completely inside of her before he began to slowly rock his hips backwards and forwards. Clara instinctively began to move up and down his maleness, while her head dove forward to begin passionately kissing him once again. Jeff's hand's moved down her body to hold her firm butt and help guide her motions so that the two of them could develop a mutual rhythm. They kissed only a few times, before Clara lost herself in a reverie of sheer pleasure and began to hum an arousing song of sexual delight. Jeff nuzzled and kissed Clara's perfect breasts, as his manhood moved in and out of her heavenly opening in an ever-quickening rhythm.

After a while, Jeff leaned forward, moving his hands up Clara's back, to lay her down on the mattress, making sure that her head found a pillow. Clara's arms dropped on to the mattress, but her legs remained tightly wrapped around Jeff's hips, holding them to hers like a vice, ensuring his member remained inside her hungry pussy. When Clara seemed comfortable, Jeff began to heave and haul his cock within her once again. Clara released her embracing legs a little to allow Jeff to move in wider strokes, yet not so much that she ran the risk of Jeff's rod leaving her completely. She was riding on the edge. Her hands absent-mindedly pulled on the blanket beneath her, as her body writhed in slow, impassioned motions. Her moans were building up in volume, indicating to Jeff that her orgasm was not far away.

Jeff was grinding his hips against Clara's at an ever-increasing rate. Backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards, faster and faster. With every thrust he stoked the fire burning in her sexual furnace, fuelling and inciting it. It would not be long before it became a wild inferno that would consume her entire body. Clara's anxious moans gradually began to form into words.

"Uhh... Ohhh... Oh Yes... Yes... Oh God Yes! Mmmm.... Ohhhh...."

The slick walls of Clara's tight canal slid over the head of Jeff's volatile cock, and along the shaft with every motion he made. Each caress of her delectable flesh threatened to be the one that would shatter his self-restraint and send him into orgasm. Jeff was somewhat relieved when Clara's moans suddenly began to rapidly increase in their intensity.

"Oh Yes...Ohmydeargodinheavenimcoming! I'm coming! YES! YES! OOOOOOOOOH!" Clara's strong legs tightened around Jeff's hips, pulling his manhood deep into her body as she descended into the sheer rapture of orgasm. The sudden jolt of being pulled into Clara's tightened snatch was enough to send Jeff over the edge as well. Instinctively pushing his hips against Clara's with all his strength, Jeff uttered a guttural moan of delight, as his cock pumped mammoth bursts of his seed into the enticing center of the gorgeous brunette.

As every last ounce of strength collected in his crotch, Jeff's arms began to quiver under his weight. He collapsed on top of Clara, but gently. The two of them layed there together, moaning and writhing as ecstasy cascaded through them both. Before long their mutual orgasm began to wane, as Jeff's depleted loins fired the last few spurts of semen they could produce into their tormentor. Both Clara and Jeff layed there, motionless as they caught their breath. After a few seconds, Jeff moved off of Clara, his cock sliding out of her glistening hole. Her limp legs fell away from him as he shifted, no longer constraining his movement.

Jeff made his way over to the pillow beside Clara's, lying back on to the mattress with a contented sigh. No sooner had he layed his head down when Clara rolled over, draping her naked body half over his and snuggling up to him. She waved one hand, weakly, and within a few seconds, the bed blanket and topsheet had risen above their bodies, like the water level of a bathtub, before becoming solid once again. With the little energy she had left, Clara leaned her head up, and drank warm tender kisses from Jeff's lips.

Jeff wrapped one arm around her, running his fingers gently through her long hair. Clara's kisses nicely complimented the sense of exhausted contentment found in the wake of amazing sex. He wanted to reciprocate her affection, but was too tired to do anything more physical than a gentle caress. When Clara's lips slipped away from his for just an instant, Jeff gave his command one last time, "Come."

Clara's eyes opened in surprise, and Jeff felt her entire body tense up. Her mouth hung open as if she were moaning, but no sound came out. Clara's eyelids fluttered wildly and her eyeballs rolled back into her head. The silent orgasm lasted only a couple of seconds. When it was over, Clara's head collapsed onto Jeff's shoulder and she was fast asleep.

Jeff gazed over at his peaceful lover, admiring her incredible beauty once again. Noticing the big grin she was sporting, Jeff could not help but be proud of himself for providing her with what was quite obviously a satisfying experience. With a happy sigh, Jeff turned his gaze upward, as he began to take stock of what had just happened.

He had been strongly attracted to Clara ever since they first met. For most of that time, he had secretly fantasised about making love to her and tonight it had actually happened. "I didn't even have to wish for it!" Jeff thought to himself, as he began to unconsciously trail his fingers up and down Clara's spine.

He layed there for several minutes, simply enjoying the warmth of a beautiful, young, naked female body on top of his own, occasionally yawning as drowsiness began to get the better of him. Before his eyelids became too heavy to keep open, Jeff turned his head and once again admired Clara's lovely face, thinking back to something that she had said to him earlier in the night. She was right: his one-man expedition to Kazakhstan was a huge risk. But it had turned out to be the best investment he had ever made.

Jeff closed his eyes and went to sleep, smiling.

12