Railed at the Train Station

Story Info
Train molester has his way with a young FtM.
1.2k words
4.35
86.8k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm FtM and this story is one of my darker fantasies. Be warned of intense non-con and the use of terms like 'pussy' and 'cunt' to describe genitalia (my preference). If you don't like the subject matter, kindly move along.

*****

I had thought that all train molesters were ugly old men, but clearly this one beat the stereotype. He was a young businessmen - maybe 30, 35 years to my 21 -but he had over a foot and nearly a hundred pounds on my small frame. I'd seen him watching other young men on the train, but hadn't caught on to his motives until his half-hard member was nudging at my ass through his pants. The train was crowded and he'd squeezed through several people to position himself right behind me. He rocked into me with the motion of the train and I kept frozen, hoping he'd get tired and move on.

Unfortunately I soon felt a large hand sneak down around my baggy shirt and under my sweats. I could only hope his wandering fingers would get discouraged when they couldnt find the genitalia they were looking for. I felt vindicated when his exploration of my boxers stopped all at once, his hand poking around in a confused manner. I bit my lip to stop from whimpering at my own sensitivity.

Clearly he was not discouraged, as his thick fingers spread my lips, poked along my extended clit, and finally found my front hole, dipping in to feel my traitorous wetness. He stopped stone cold and I felt his other hand grip tight at my bicep. His fingers trailed back a bit and began rubbing at my growth. I meeped, spreading my legs and trying not to hump into the warm palm caressing me. A frantic glance around showed that no one was paying attention; I was alone in this crowd of people.

The train stopped at the next station, and the businessmen hustled me off with him through a wave of people. We took a sharp tur n into a grungy station bathroom, where he shoved me through and clicked the latch behind him.

I looked around, but there were no exists or hiding spots he couldn't reach, just sinks, urinals, and open stalls. The larger man stalked towards me, rubbing his bulge through his suit pants. "I've heard of 'chicks with dicks' before, but never the other way around...usually I'm only interested in tight boy asses, but now my cock wants to try out that boypussy. You already got so wet for me back there, it'd be a shame if I didn't 'take responsibility', eh?"

He struck like lightning and ripped my sweats straight from body, and my sandals fell with them. I cowered back in the grimy corner until he grabbed me under the thighs with both hands, effortlessly lifting and spreading me until I was balanced against the wall with my legs akimbo. With a few movements I couldn't see, he removed his cock from his suit pants but left the rest of his outfit intact, not even loosening his tie.

Instead of immediately entering me though, he marveled at my little cunt: pulling my lips apart, stroking my little swollen dick, and dipping his fingers into the wetness gathered at my hole. Then he stepped closer and leisurely dragged his member between my lips, rubbing our 'heads' together and slicking himself up. Finally he stopped, nudging at my entrance impatiently. The bulbous head popped in, with the rest of his member following in one long, painful thrust. "AHH!" I shrieked, unintentionally clamping down on my rapist's hard length.

From the start his pace was hectic and determined, like my raping was truly only a pitstop on his commute to a meeting. With the way he had been determinedly searching for younger men on the train, that might actually be the truth. The spread of my ass clapping against his thighs echoed across the tile, and I watched my feet flop at the ankle as the stranger easily threw my legs over his shoulders and thrust himself ballsdeep.

The high speed drilling was already forming bruises on my inner thighs and ass, but my rapist showed no mercy. He grunted and moaned freely, feeding me his entire cock - forward and back - in mere seconds. My cunt felt warmer and wetter than it had ever been, and I choked as I heard it begin to slosh with my own juices. "Ah- fuck-" My unwilling arousal was quickly overridden by disugust, feeling and hearing the frantic, wet clap of this stranger's balls against my already dripping hole.

"Fuck yeah, I knew you'd be a good slut, baby boy." He paused his frantic drilling only to pull out and give me several full-length penetrations of his 9-incher: Slam! Slam! Slam!. "Ah! Ah! No-!" Each of my cries was louder and more distressed than the last. "Your tight boypussy's frothing, and it's gonna be even wetter when I fill you up!"

I lost it, sobbing desperately as my body repeatedly smacked against the wall. "No no please-"

Without pause he adjusted his grip and snapped an arm out, gripping my throat tight with one hand. My pleas stopped with cut-off choking, and his drilling continued, even faster and harder than before.

SlamSlamSlamSlam!

"Ohhh fuck here it comes...gonna drain myself in your tight little pussy...you ready, baby boy? You ready to take my cum?"

I struggled with all my might, choking and flailing my legs, but nothing helped. I was helpless to do anything but take it. "Mnn-nn!"

"Too late - ohfuck- cause' here-"Slam! "-it-" Slam! "-comes!!" SLAM!

With that, his cock plugged my hole one last time and began visibly pulsing. Warm blast after warm blast began to coat my insides while the rest of me turned ice cold. The man's cum pooled out of me and dripped on to the tile floor, my ravaged body quickly following. My vision swam, and my spinning view caught the businessman tucking himself back in and opening the door before I finally passed out.

When I awoke I was laying flat on the grimy tile, with blurry figures around. The businessman's rough treatment must've been audible even outside of the bathroom. But these faceless people weren't here to help me. One lifted my boneless legs up just far enough to enter me and shoot his load, and two others leisurely stroked themselves to completion over my half-naked form. One finished across my pubic hair and the other coated my slack face. The last straddled my chest and grabbed a fistful of hair. He fed my red mouth his dick, leisurely swabbing my cheeks. After a few minutes he shuffled down to my waist and lifted my shirt to my armpits, one hand twisting his purpling cock. With the other he lifted my binder straight up, loosening the constriction and leaving a small gap between my skin and the fabric.

It was through that gap that he finally shot his thick load, groaning to himself. He released the binder and it snapped into place, trapping the warm fluid between my breasts and soaking deep into the fabric. The men left in a crowd, and as the door swung behind them I heard an automated voice call the last train of the day.