Rain

Story Info
He is all she was looking for and more.
607 words
3.81
33.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catalina
Catalina
1 Followers

She sat in the car, mesmerized by the rain was so deep in thought she did not see him arrive. She was startled when he knocked on the window and there he was, smiling down at her through the downpour. She blushed, a little embarrassed to be caught unaware. He tapped a the window again and she opened the door and got out, looking at him bashfully, silently. He was already wet so she may as well be too! As the rain touched her face she was reminded of the first fantasy they had shared, making love in the rain. She smiled at him.

"Hi," she said shyly.

"Hi yourself," he replied. She was awed. He is beautiful, more so than his photos, she thought and his voice, ahhh that beautiful Canadian accent she had waited so long to hear!

"Lets walk," he suggested as he offered her his arm. She hooked hers inside his and they started to walk, in the rain...

They laughed and smiled, slowly relaxing as they walked, coming to a small opening in the trees. Stopping, he turned to her and said, "I remember, you know," speaking of their long discussions of this moment, this fantasy.

"Yes," she replied, nervously, "I know."

Sensing her shy uneasiness, he takes her into his arms and holds her for a moment before leaning back to look her deeply in the eyes.

"Penny for your thoughts?" he asks with a smile.

Her thoughts are only of him. She looks at him, hopelessly, breathlessly, her eyes searching, finding everything and nothing. "Kiss me," she cries, moving into him. His lips touch hers tentatively at first. She blinks. They are getting very wet in the rain, she thinks to herself.

His kiss draws her into the passion of the moment very deeply she finally stops thinking and only feels... her desire for him burning her, searing his love into her soul as his lips and tongue seek hers. Her arms wrap around him and his hands begin to roam over her, caressing her arms, her back, trailing up her spine before slowly exploring her body with his magical hands. His passion rises and she takes his hands and places them on her breasts. Her nipples are so hard and needy, she gasps loudly and wantonly as he pinches them, making her so hot that not even the rain can cool the heat of their sensual embrace.

Finally, her own body reacts and she is caressing him, feeling the hardness of his form, her fingertips discovering his excitement, his rapid breathing matching her own. She tears at the buttons on his shirt, wallowing in the need to feel his flesh.

As they glory in each other they no longer take notice of the rain as their slow simmering passion has ignited; they are on fire! Tearing at each others clothes until they are naked and glimmering in the moonlight, the wetness of the rain on their bodies mixes with the dirt and the grass as they kiss and grope each other fervently; rolling, pulling, biting, fucking... they come together as one body, pausing and looking into each others eyes as the storm provides the counterpoint with a blaze of lightening and a crash of thunder. The storm’s intensity matches theirs as the passionate foreplay builds; arms, tongues, bodies all tangled together in climactic need. He enters her as lightening flashes... there is electricity in the air... two bodies, entwined, pumping, wrapping together, crying out…their coming together as inevitable as the rain...

The thunder rolls and the lightening flashes again as they journey the path to their climax, their completion...

Catalina
Catalina
1 Followers