Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick it in. Please."

Her plea made me smile. I was going to stick it in, but intended to do it in my time. So far much of our lovemaking had been to her agenda, now it was my turn. I smacked her bum and was rewarded with a yelp and another torrent of Anglo-Saxon profanity. I laughed and smacked her again with similar results, but she hadn't moved and once again, I took it as consent to continue. I looked at her bum; there was two clear red marks, one on each cheek, where I'd hit her. It was enough, when we made love again and I was certain this wasn't the end of our sexual escapades, I was going to push her to the limits of her sexual preferences.

As a final act before I acquiesced to her instructions, I knelt between her legs and with my tongue, played with her clit until her legs started to quiver so much she could hardly stand.

"Bob. No more. Just fuck me."

I did and I have to admit I'd never enjoyed a fuck as much before or since that first fuck with her. When I came, I pounded her cunt, eliciting more Anglo-Saxon profanities and heartfelt inducements to abuse her body. I couldn't satisfy all her requirement, particularly the one linking my cock and her throat, but the way she responded when we came, assured me I hadn't disappointed.

Once again we lay together, this time talking less, content to be in the other's company before finally drifting off into sleep. I was awakened by the feel of lips on my cock and opened my eyes to find her, still naked, between my legs and licking the remnants of thecum which had leaked out of my cock while I'd slept.

"It's almost five o'clock." I must have been asleep for a couple of hours. "Do you want a coffee?"

I might as well; I'd had the 'tea or me'.

We both went downstairs and sat in the kitchen, wearing our kimonos and engaging in small talk. She was making the coffee out of milk; using a saucepan on the stove. When it was made, she put it and the sugar on the table and offered me a biscuit.

"Thanks, I will."

As I reached for the plate the doorbell rang. I looked at her, an enquiring look on my face; she merely smiled and added,

"It's OK; it's Lynn."

Not the delectable Lynn with the round bum and big tits?

"She usually comes over around four on a Saturday afternoon while her husband is in the pub watching Sky Sports. I rang her while you were asleep and as I was otherwise engaged, told her to come over a bit later."

The doorbell rang again; this time more insistently. I got up, preparing to escape to the bedroom.

"Stay there. Lynn knows we've been fucking."

With that she left to answer the door, returning accompanied by a smiling Lynn.

"Hi Bob."

"Hi Lynn."

"Hmmm. I see you're wearing my kimono."

It will be raining again later when I write more.

12